Is America really this poor?

Dollar General has this English Lavender soap bars that I like,but they are disappearing from all the local stores. So today I decided to get all the ones I could find.

First place I stopped was in trailer park,crackville. There was this pretty young girl in front of me with 2 bags of food and a receipt. She opigized to me that she was $20 short on her water bill and had to return some crackhead pizzas,Ramen,and cans of beans ect. She seemed embarrased

She started loading all that shitty food on the conveyor belt,and I just couldn't let her do it. I gave her a twenty and she was like "Really?"

I said "Yeah,I've been in your shoes,next time you can help somebody."

Did I get played?

If you followed her I bet she would have led you to some redneck Chad she was with who had no job or aspirations and her poor decision making is why she was in that situation. Yea you got played and I bet you have her an idea that she can mooch money off of betas easily.

Should have gotten a BJ out of it.

And yes, there are people like this.

KEKED

>She opigized to me

Why would she apologize to another customer? Anyone with self respect would just go about their business or let the staff restock the merchandise.

What you did was No Noble, but this is probably correct

nigga what about the English Lavender soap? Don't leave us hanging.

It was a nice thing to do and only cost $20 so even if it was a scam you can laugh it off knowing you're an altruistic person.

I've become a bit jaded towards experiences like yours because the unfortunate truth is most of these people are exactly where they deserve to be. I don't give money to anyone, unless it's maybe a little kid who's a buck short on his slurpee at 7/11

Now she and Tyrone are going to eat all that food you just payed for.

The girl was 5' 8" 125 with a rocking body,maybe 21 years old. Blonde hair green eyes.

She apologized for holding up my tranaction, and I could see the shame in her eyes. But what are you gonna do? Get your water shut off,or eat?

She had her priorities straight,and was just doing what she had to do at the time,without being degenerate.

I already know I did the right thing,I just wanted the Autist neet no $ no job vigrin retard perspective.

what a hero

Why didn't you give her $100?

Shut up faggot.

It is so fucking awesome.Best soap ever.You should try it.

I'm guessing Yardley. That stuff is good for being so cheap.

I'm an oatmeal and almonds man myself.

She was only $20 short on her water bill.

Let me ask you this: if you could solve somebody's conundrum,and it didn't even mean a single fuck to you,would you?

Yep

ITT Things that didn't really happen.

there are people around me that will spend their last $2 on a bottle of mountain dew and starve for the week. there are people around me that will suck dick and steal shit for meth. and there are people around me that live like shit but actually have a lot of money. its a strange and magical place at times.
oh and the best part is there arent really any blacks

> opigized
What in the name of fuck?

>if you could solve somebody's conundrum,and it didn't even mean a single fuck to you,would you?

After living in middlesbrough for 5 years, no.
Fuck everyone around me.

Yeah because nobody has an extra $20 lying around.

How sad is your life,faggot?

You didn't give a hot chick money, faggot.

I meant to say your Mom drooled my cum into your Dad's as after I facefucked her.

>The girl was 5' 8" 125 with a rocking body,maybe 21 years old. Blonde hair green eyes.
So You did want to fuck her eh?
Didn't even give it a try eh?

>just moved to the nice part of a shitty town because just graduated and dont want to be a faggot living with his parents after college and the rent is cheaper
>drive to CVS to buy some shampoo etc
>some vagrant immediately approaches my car
>didnt even roll down the window, just waved her away and mouthed "no"
>she stood in front of the store asking people for money for 5 minutes
>waited until she was gone before i got out so i wouldnt get stabbed by a meth addict

how do people become this way?

No shit,but she was returning $1 pizza and Ramen and beans.She was beyond legit.

If you give poor people money, they won't ever wake up and become productive members of society on their own

No I wanted to help her. With a whole fucking $20. I had $500 in my wallet.

>I checked her pants
>She was poor because she didn't shart in the mart

You fucking went shopping at a fake dollar store for fucking soap? Are you fucking retarded? Family dollar is for fucking niggers and it isn't even a fucking dollar tree they have fucking overpriced garbage food in there. At least if you want to eat cheap go to an actual fucking dollar store .

DOLLAR GENERAL IS SHUTTING DOWN BECAUSE ONLY NIGGERS SHOP THERE.

I stared off poor,and now I'm not. Everybody needs help once.That was her once.

CVS shampoo is expensive as fuck might as well just go to Walmart or target.

thanks spiderman

Thanks for the fucking $20 lol yeah what a great one time helping

Yes I must be retarded. Whatever should I do Senpai?

I know it was a lapse in judgement. I went to Target that same day to buy groceries.

Yeah you are wasting gas going out of your way for fucking soap. You know how autistic that is? Pretty fucking autistic.

any hotties at target?

When I worked at a gas station some girl would come in about once every week to other week literally sobbing saying that she's stuck and just needs 5 or 10 bucks worth of gas to get home. From her face looking weathered for how old she was she obviously did some drgus to age herself and some chump would pay the money every time until I just told her to get the fuck out and stay out one day after she did her normal routine and then came back in to buy a pack of Newports(nearly $6) after she had pumped the gas that someone else had paid for her. It's not an autist trait to not get chumped by girls looking for a chump.

I forgot more than you know faggot. Enjoy planning and finishing your gay ass suicide because you suck at life,faggot.

You should have bought 20 dollars of fresh ingredients for a week and told her to stop buying processed and frozen foods like an idiot.

Now she has a 40 bag, thanks user

Because they have to cancel stuff wich makes the customer wait more. specially when they take time to choose what they won't take.

t.clerk

>The girl was 5' 8" 125 with a rocking body,maybe 21 years old. Blonde hair green eyes.

>I gave her $20

Good job OP

hahaha faggot you got played, seriously are people this fucken retarded these days. wew no wonder we are all going downhill.

$20 isn't shit and they won't shut your fucking water off for $20 if you've paid what you can and you talk to the water company they usually let it slide till the next bill.

My fridge is full. $20 is a fucking burger and fries. Are you fags seriously worked up over 20 fucking dollars? Goddamn.

You got played. Should of made her suck your dick for it.

No but you trying to act like you are a fucking saint is.

You still did the right thing. Even if she played you.

Here's why. If she's desperate enough to con someone at the dollar store then her life is in really bad shape.

You've got it backwards. Dollar General has been expanding like crazy the past few years. They just bought Family Dollar. Within a few years all Family Dollars will most likely be converted to Dollar Generals.

New Dollar Generals (opened within the last 3 years) are actually pretty decent for a cheap convenience store. The old ones were/are on the same level as Family Dollar.

No you're just an idiot who's getting worked up over being told he's a dumbass

America is 4 million square miles of land. We have some of the richest cities in the world an some pretty poor ones. Dollar general is good for cheap shit you need around the house. You can't get everything there.
Need dish soap and a plunger? Dollar general's got ya.

you should've offered to take her to dinner
dubs into trips? guess i'm going to have to try this soap.

ive seen a this black girl in her popeyes uniform paid like $30 for a black dude in front of her who didnt have it. warmed my heart desu

I live below my means because it saves me money. It's nice being able to go out and do what I want without worrying about paying the bills.

I could own a house if I wanted to, but I am living in this apartment complex because you couldn't beat the deal with a stick. Sadly, most people here can't seem to pay their rent....Maybe that's why they keep lowering my rent to keep me senpai.

You're a heartless cunt aren't you.

>desperate cuck wanted to feel like a savior but the bitch thanked him and left to get dicked by Chad back home and now he's trying to virtue signal on a mongolian picture forum but is being BTFO so he tries to rationalize it as other people being poor
Faggot thought he was going to be some knight in shining armor lmao

Nope,

Autism speaks.

So you even know how life works? When was the last time you did anything

Like a damn fiddle.Either way, bitch could be a coalburner or college liberal of which both need to be purged

Only time I have ever been in a dollar store is to buy an entire cart full of 2L Faygo.

I then explode that shit with soft point 7.62x54r.
glorious way to spend $20

You just got jewed so hard lmfao

What the fuck do you know about fiddles? Enlighten me.

Grab some of those seasonal creamy pumpkin candles while you're there. Them suits smell so good and over on the regular candle section the melon candle, mmm mmm. Just recently discovered DG. Fucking love that place.

>Did I get played?
The chances of someone giving her a 20 USD bill in a "trailer park, crackville" area is low. She probabaly had the intention to return all those items. If she did play you it would be in her conscience.

I shop at a family dollar often because it's right near where I am. Some stuff is over priced, but you just gotta know how much it costs at regular grocery stores and not buy that shit there. Shits good in a pinch.

>Caring this much about the type of soap you use

Gonna require a picture of your titties

Yeah she was seriously returning "food" so her water bill could be payed.I couldn't let that happen.

I know $20 is a crazy amount of $ to you faggots,but it's like nothing to me .

Also it doesn't sound like you got played, just helping someone out. I wouldn't worry about it.

This. Thanks, I once forgot sales tax existed as a kid, still thankful that the woman next to me gave me the extra dollar lol.

I woulda done the same thing, good for you op.

I told my wife the story and she said"You gave her the $20,right?' Then she gave me a high five.

>I know $20 is a crazy amount of $ to you faggot
Its not according to this guy The fact you made a thread that you think you got played over giving someone money makes you the faggot.
Waaah I got played over a 20 dollar bill. Maybe if it was 100 USD it would be a doffrent story.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>.05 has been deposited into your mothers gnarled asshole.

>$20 is nothing to me

Wow you must be rich lmao

Yes.I have a castle and a yacht. Looking at this little 3 million dollar island in the Bahamas,but weary about all the niggers.

How are you doing,faggot?

post proof, you won't you role playing faggot.

Says the roleplaying faggot. Post your last check stub. You don't have one.

lol get a load of this fag