kill yourself

No worries senpai. It's taken care of.

Ayyy you fags both deleted THE

>trying to flim flam the zim zam

I love how they snuck in the "unarmed black teen" narrative

Be kind Old Jersey

Fuck just ruin my entire life senpai

Damn :/

I would love to see Zimmer kill another nigger and watch them lose their minds when he goes free again.

Can't flim flam the Zim Zam

CANT

Let me guess, another schizo white guy?
Niggers, for all their big talk, were too pussy to attack zimmerman and a crazy witeboi had to do it

FLIM

It's a fact he was unarmed at the time though.

Which is a mistake if you plan on committing crime.

This is old news fuck off.

ZIM ZAM

FLAM

I like the Bolshy thugs trying to claim this as some sort of justice. First off, way to be a thug. More importantly, a threat has to be a change and not a continuity. Zimmerman already was targeted by thugs before he killed Trayvon so this is not different from what he was already experiencing.

Hopefully he put a few holes in that guy too.

who cares. he's a complete fucking idiot. Darwin award.

oh i remember that smug faced cuck

i bet hes SUPER mad now!

#NeverFlimFlamm

>BREAKING: Florida man found guilty of attempted murder of George Zimmerman

are you retarded?

Looking at the comments. People are retarded.

Zim zam is a beaner. People talking about white privilege. Ignoring the fact that trayvon was attacking him.

stay safe zimmer bimmer

he has to go back

Can't

Panick

The

Based

Hispanic

This is what happens when you take the law into your own hands. One life ended, another life ruined. Granted, Zimmerman has no one to blame for it but himself, but still. Kinda sad it had come to this.

If he just went to prison like he should have, he'd at least be safe. I don't feel that anyone should have to die, but he certainly deserves to be unhappy. A part of me feels bad for thinking someone deserves such misery, but he's just an awful person. He should be in prison (with free food and a roof over his head). With any luck that's where he'll end up.

wew
thank goodness that murderer survived

>Getting your head smashed in by some thug and having no choice but to shoot him to save your own life
>Taking the law into your own hands

It would be hilarious if you were attacked by a feral
What would you do?
Defend yourself and become the next Zim Zam
Or just let the nig du nuffin to you

They actually brought up the Trayvon case in court, as though it had bearing on this case.

That's how bad the government and media want Zim's ass. And he just shrugs it off and gives no fucks.

Called BLM a terrorist organization on the stand too.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking leaf

Zimmerman is a fucking lazy cunt...

t. Toronto nigger

that thing doesn't look human

>It's a fact he was unarmed at the time though.

Punching someone with closed fists is legally considered assault with a deadly weapon. The second he punched Zimmerman, the law says he is no longer unarmed.

You mean George "The Scourge of the Black Man" Zimmerman?

Kek.

Of course not. It's a Hutt. Haven't you seen Star Wars?

>take the law into your own hands
exercising the right of self defense.

why is it always a fucking leaf with posts like these

George "Pull a Trigger on a Nigger" Zimmerman

Oh no. One less beaner in America. What ever would we do?

>is alright with getting rid of zim zam

Careful with that edge or you'll cut yourself.

Yeah, he's hispanic but was a stand up motherfucker.

i swear to god before coming to this board i never once thought of canadians as idiots. thanks for proving me wrong. for fuck's sake every single time there's some stupid ass uninformed idiotic comment i check the flag and there it is - A FUCKING LEAF!

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best.

he deserves to get shot. he's a degenerate. he is literally living off his infamy and openly brags/exploits his hand in the killing of a dindu. even before he killed martin, he was an unemployed fat slob, but now he's getting paid to be one.

this isn't about him being innocent or guilty of murder, this is about him being a dumb fucking attention whoring spic that doesn't know how to shut his mouth and lay low.

Zimmerman married Shellie Dean, a licensed cosmetologist, in 2007. Two years later, they rented a townhouse in the Retreat at Twin Lakes. Zimmerman had also previously been employed at a car dealership and a mortgage audit firm.[4][5] Zimmerman enrolled in Seminole State College in 2009 and was working on an associate degree in criminal justice. In December 2011 he was allowed to participate in a school graduation ceremony, even though he was a course credit shy of his degree. He was completing that credit at the time of the shooting. Zimmerman was employed as an insurance underwriter at that time also.

And after the trial, what else could he do? Do you think anyone worth working for is likely to hire him after the media circus he went through with the trial? He gets a job somewhere, there's going to be a crowd of angry dindus outside screaming for his head.

Its media propaganda. Stupid people believe anything they hear. Saw one video with Lauren Southern interviewing a leaf College. They were all brainwashed as to how Trump is Evil. There might be more zombies in Canadian Higher learning then Americas. Which is sad. Be funny if Trump is Jewman and starts nuking everyone. Love being poor with no future. Zero fucks given.

CANT FLIM FLAM

By Kek's grace he shall be protected

oh wow, thats an interesting image next to your id there

God save the Queen lad.

>The attacker didn't get shot
:(

>le double's advocate leaf post

this meme is getting old tbqh

YOU BLEW IT

Sleep tonight tight zimzam.

He simply cannot be flim-flammed

I don't get why a spic of all people would support the confederacy

Make this happen. PRAISE KEK, cell these trips.
ZimZam kills another nog and goes free

It's a fucking tragedy that Trayvon and the media destroyed the life of a hard working American son of immigrants

Was this the moron that shot at the Zim-Zam on a road down in Florida?

They meet niggers?

many people of the same blood you call spic fought with us at the alamo and against santa anna, and almost HALF of everyone fighting in the first texas revolution was crossblood. specifically because they didn't want to be fucking mexicans.

To immigrate the whites had to marry spics and become Catholic. Yet another reason there was a revolution.

He's an American.

May Lord Kek accept this offering of OC of his prophet Pepe that He might bless and protect the Zim Zam.

No I thought he had two arms

but Martin was all three of those things, no?

"man who killed unarmed black teen"

Fucking Reuters. This is why no-one trusts the media. While technically true, it is a gross distortion of what happened. It is very telling this editor decide to run with such a headline. Fuck that guy.

I'm on my phone. What flag is this ?