Why is there no thread on this seriously

UniCredit SpA
BIT: UCG - Sep 16, 5:41 PM GMT+2
1.97EURPrice decrease0.12 (5.79%)

Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
BIT: ISP - Sep 16, 5:40 PM GMT+2
2.01EURPrice decrease0.07 (3.17%)

13.38USDPrice decrease1.39 (9.38%)
After-hours: 13.40Price increase0.02 (0.15%)

italy and german banks are in free fall in the stock market, its literally fucking happening

Other urls found in this thread:

hebcal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JyNoYx2oOfo
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-26/swift-hack-probe-expands-to-up-to-dozen-banks-beyond-bangladesh
money.cnn.com/2016/08/31/technology/swift-bank-hacks/
wired.co.uk/article/nsa-hacking-tools-stolen-hackers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about explanations

basically everyone is selling German and Italy stocks back, not really sure why maybe a /biz/ will have a further explanation but this is really bad. Its a sell back shit fest

Deutsche bank 9% drop today
They are outright refusing to pay billions in fines to Us dept. of justice. Some Mario on /Biz posted a while back that a large chunk of DB's derivatives (area with most risk exposure) are complete garbage. They are bundles of other bank security bundles, of some crap funds from Italian banks with a higher rating than they should be. The chickens will come home to roost soon when these bundles do not produce the expected returns and DB eats balls. It's gonna be 2008 all over again but apparently worse. DB = 2008 Lehman bros.

is it going to wreck us aswell?

yeah, the Us market is probably way overvalued. Many companies are sitting on cash right now buying back their own stocks to puff up the value instead of investing. A lot of indicators point towards low, negative or stagnant growth in consumption, sales, labor health. The fed has been basically lying to the public that they are waiting for some magical reversal of the economy to the point where they can raise rates. And yet everybody knows when/if they do it will signal a disastrous selloff. Until then people wait month to month, OOOh one more months of low rates, buy buy buy woohoo. There are no more tricks to use, no more rate cuts, no more Quantitative easing. Look at the US deficit, it's apparently ot a problem because other countries buy so much of our debt. That's the only crutch we have, if it ever shifts even slightly, the results would be devastating. I don't think anyone who is looking long term is comfortable with the market right now. It's just the yahoo finance short-sighted lackey's who say woo jobs report signals a good month lalala.

the thing i dont get is that its really happening infront of our eyes and its sliding hard, also whats the chances we croak before the elections.

>why is there no thread on this seriously
Idk, il tell you this, financial threads bore the fuck out of me.

because norway we are literally seeing the financial collapse pol has been waiting for years. This should be on page 1

bump

t.shitposter

You seem real excited user
I know nothing of finance; if this is Lehman Bros.-level how soon before normies start flipping their shit?

>yeah, the Us market is probably way overvalued.
>probably way overvalued
>probably
Pic related.

Shemitah dates have passed though. However, there's still October 2 left, that's when it might happen.

>2015
What does this have to do with 2016?

Elul 29th isn't until Oct 2nd

hebcal.com/

Best online brokerage/exchange to short it from?

>goodmorning.exe

Sorry bongs, should have filed that paperwork quicker.

FTSE 100 Index
INDEXFTSE: UKX - Sep 16, 4:35 PM GMT+1
6,710.28Price decrease20.02 (0.30%)

maybe bongs will crash tonight when stocks open

Cred Forums is mostly too stupid for finance related news. You have to explain it to them and even if they did get it, they are to NEET to understand the impacts and why it would affect their mothers bank account. Just keep eating your tendies lads

>if this is Lehman Bros.-level how soon before normies start flipping their shit?
I doubt it is. S&P futures seem fine, I doubt anything is going to crash. When it crashes, it'll crash in the US first since that's the most silly propped up market you ever saw.

Normies never flip their shit.

CMC Markets should work in the UK, if you can bear their platform using flash. Tax free if you have a normal job ("spread betting" they call it). Not sure about a regular stock broker, that's for derivatives (basically you have leverage on everything and can trade however the hell you want). Not to shill them, but they have a great pricing tool to see exactly how much you gain/lose when setting take profits and stops.

>-0.3%
Wow, it's literally nothing. Stocks won't open until after the weekend/early sunday if in asia.

by crash i mean a sell off.

>literally
inb4 aspbergs, I mean it's a normal fluctuation, nothing to be worried about.

Make a thread again when the circuit-breakers are being triggered on something like the S&P, FTSE, DAX etc. like with the S&P earlier before it magically recovered because reasons.

Well, at worst they'll scramble to sell off and it'll push it along further a bit. But a lot of people, most people, will just sit around and watch their stuff drop in value. Most people don't actively watch their investments, but keep them in some scheme they regularly pay into. Those will just drop, and people will complain a bit but nothing will really "happen" other than that.

Buy the dip.

Hillary will drop out next week
The Dollar will start going bad by the 21st
According to the Webbot guy

Hope you fags got your silver and Bitcoin

Rofl. Bitcoin is worthless during the collapse of actual currency because most people aren't retarded Silicon Valley shitbrainers.

yo marketfags how long until the inevitable crash? Pls tell me I have at least a few months of head start to stock up on supplies and savings

webbot?

>why is there no thread on this seriously
Because nothing is happening as usual, DB lost 8 or 9% because of the fine, italian banks lost a negligible amount because of this, shit happens, better luck next week

T.Rama rama bikie boy

DB has a fine of 14 billion dollars. Last year DB's net income statement was -6 billion dollars.

So you kinda see the problem

No people will be trying to get out of there worthless or becoming quickly worthless rather dollars.
In the flood to escape there won't be enough or any silver or Gold to buy
Incomes Bitcoin
Also there will be a rush into storable food seeds and survival gear
also bullets for funs

basically this old dude in the 90's had this idea that people are all psychic but are shitty at it,
but they can't help regurgitate up things by way of irregular speech/writing patterns
He was originally trying to use the internet as a way to game the stock markets with this idea in mind
Then other stuff started coming through

Has had a bunch of good call check out some of the webbot stuff on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=JyNoYx2oOfo

>check video
>it's a Jew

Not watching.

I can only speculate but we're looking at a timeframe of end of sptember to a few months into the new presidency imho

Why is there no thread on the Hanjin bankruptcy? This is potentially Lehman-tier and could potentially bring down worst Korea. There's literally cargo ships full of billions of dollars of goods that belong to god knows who sitting outside ports because the company can't pay the port fees to unload them.

Neither are Jews
The interviewer is of Greek decent
Cliff High is an Anglo name

the best part is, how dumb the way they bankrupted themselves

lol wut

>DB has a fine of 14 billion dollars. Last year DB's net income statement was -6 billion dollars.
>So you kinda see the problem

Yeah basically Jews.
The 14 Billion Dollar fine is just a retarded overblown response they pulled out their ass in revenge for fining Apple for their massive tax evasions every child knows about. The justification for the U.S. imposed fine is borderline bullshit, their income is rather irrelevant to the refusal to pay up every random shit the U.S. Jews cook up to get our gold.

it's happening

can confirm, all dock friends and railway transport guys are off work for the next two weeks.

Wait why?
Are the other shippers having problems too?
I mean other than a global slow down.

Hanjin ships in port, they don't wanna unload for fear of not being paid.

Being this late..

Go to full-chan and find real discussion this is old news.

Hanjin is and I knew about it,
But a port not working is indicative of other companies not shipping as well.
Which is possibly new.

Not really late.. I said this on full-chan when my friends first came down on vacation... they're still here.

kinda new, but I've been told all year theres a slowdown coming. I want a port job so damn bad.. but I wont get a ticket for a year and a half for sure now.

Sounds like the "housing market bubble"

Bretty gud movie.

Tbh they deserve a 14 billion dollar fine for fraudulent business practices. There needs to be some kind of deterrence for this shit, otherwise they are gonna keep committing fraud and write off fines as a business expense.

>be DB
>act stupid, get fined $258 million
>act stupid, get fined $2.5 BILLION
>hmm, I wonder what I should do next. Clearly this bank needs wise decisions to recover from these penalties
>act stupid, get fined $14 billion
Wow. I think Germany needs its Jews back, clearly the eternal barbarian can't handle banking on his own

stop shilling your dead chan, shill

Why would anyone go on cripplechan? The guy is seen in pictures with actual comical looking rolls-of-hair kikes.

Please enlighten me o wise one, I wanna learn to be honest

>Fredrick Brennan and his Jewish boss Aaron Parnes

check the flag bro

Get ready for a cyber attack on the SWIFT system.

Can't run on banks if the banks run on YOU!

>Get ready for a cyber attack on the SWIFT system.
support your claim

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-26/swift-hack-probe-expands-to-up-to-dozen-banks-beyond-bangladesh

money.cnn.com/2016/08/31/technology/swift-bank-hacks/

wired.co.uk/article/nsa-hacking-tools-stolen-hackers

Bump, took to long to respond. GHA was right.

Nothing indicating an upcoming attack

I think you are getting high off tinfoil

When you look at the first instance, it's described as an isolated attack.

Then it spreads to 2 banks, then 3, then 4.

It's up to like 12 now.

Not saying it's a definite, just that it's a plausible way to prevent a run on banks without government accountability.

but markets are closed. why the fuck is this thread open?