Niggers chimping out at Yale. These are the best and brightest of the esteemed sociology department

Niggers chimping out at Yale. These are the best and brightest of the esteemed sociology department. google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3792918/amp/New-video-shows-mob-Yale-students-encircling-professor-angrily-demanding-apology-told-just-look-away-offended-racist-Halloween-costumes.html#vgi=16_&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3792918%2Famp%2FNew-video-shows-mob-Yale-students-encircling-professor-angrily-demanding-apology-told-just-look-away-offended-racist-Halloween-costumes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/business/business-news/wall-street-elusive-dream-black-americans-f8C11022224
archive.is/EDWsg
silliman.yalecollege.yale.edu/people/heads-office
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is how the soviets win.

That video was absolutely maddening. And to think, these are college students at Yale. Is this the best America has to offer? Gone are the days when going to college meant you probably had your head screwed on straight. Actually depressed after viewing such mind-numbing stupidity.

It's just a Yale thang

I think it is time to look at what constitutes an
"elite" school.

>OO AH AH AHHHHHH

Personally, those profs at colleges are the most cucked bluepilled bastards and bitches on earth. They deserve their own taste of the sjw they create.

Non-STEM colleges at elite universities is jokes these days, at least in literature. Nobody coming out of NYU or Yale or anywhere ivy-tier these days is worth a damn, and the kids coming out of MFA programs are even worse. Stale, cookie cutter garbage. Even back in the 50's/60's all the good ones dropped out, were kicked out for being violent (Gaddis) or graduated in something totally unrelated to writing.

inb4 "sociology is stem" yeah fuck off

affirmative action was a mistake

"CAUSE WE'RE DYYINNNG"
Holy fuck. Barrel bomb please.

Isn;t Yale like really really hard to get in? This is the people you are letting out?

no worries. it all ends when the money from china stops.

> Tfw when you convince minorities to hate all white people but they can't tell you're Jewish

This. I see bunch of people coming out of MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, UIUC, top tier schools with top tier STEM program everywhere in the top tier, most popular companies and many great schools graduates with reputable STEM degree like U Washington, U Colorado, USC around too. But I've yet to see any Ivy League graduate. I literally only saw like 3 dude and gal graduating from Harvard working at Google_Bot.net working as marketing manager or something and I've literally never seen anybody that graduated from low tier Ivy Leagues before. Like Yale.

This is the Silliman College at Yale, it's the retard majors like sociology that caters to affirmative action students

>they can't tell you're Jewish
uh-oh is the kike plan failing?

>How do I into links?

Post archive

tfw when black people are richer, smarter and more successful than you and it shatters all of your childlike theories about how race works.

stay cucked OP

This sort of things are why the left are ridiculed throughout history.

>best and brightest of the esteemed sociology department
>best and brightest
>sociology department

>Sillyman

>a fucking leaf

Statistics prove you wrong. Also, what is affirmative action? Universities literally turn away brighter and more qualified white and Asian students in favor of muh diversity

It's crazy how college professors really are all Marxist shills. I graduate at the end of this semester and I cannot wait to finally be free of this cuck dungeon that we call the modern day college campus. It's honestly terrifying how this is all happening. I only hope I can die before it really get out of control.

so much nigger babble.

isn't he greek

>Sociology
There's your problem. Might as well rename that class "Marxism."

>mfw Yale is supposedly one of the top universities on the planet and they argue about fuckin halloween costumes.

Is uni in the us really such a joke?

>Esteemed sociology department

>Non-STEM colleges at elite universities is jokes these days,
They have been like hat for decades

It is, why do you think shit like BLM and SJWism came from? Universities run by hippie professors are a breeding ground for that type of nonsense. Higher education is going down the shitter.

Not to mention they are required to accept a minimum number of blacks to not seem rayciss, which means they accept a certain number of completely retarded niggers.

Did those shitheads not learn a damn thing from last time? Seriously, nearly a year after the last shitstorm and nothing's changed.

>be me
>1540/1600 on SAT
>3.8 GPA
>negroes with half my SAT score and lower GPA than me will get in

Fucking niggers ree

>niggers
>learning from an experience
lmao dood

Why didn't you get a tan and claimed to be a KANG? If you can't game the system, you don't belong in a jew ivy league school.

>We are dieing

wrong nigger hood rat niggers be dying not you privileged kikes

This was last year.

WHERE ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE

Within a decade or two degrees from ivy league schools will be worthless.

Every single one of those dindus is stealing a seat from a low income white or Asian who was a legitimate genius and would have contributed immensely to society.

But why the fuck go there and pay thousands and thousands of dollars just to argue with these idiots. I dont get it.

By the way is it normal to speak like that to a fuckin professor in us? I'm really shocked that they dont get expelled right away for this shit. Calling a professor "disgusting". WTF?

Jeez. Normally I don't agree with Cred Forums on a bunch of things and think you guys over-exaggerate shit, but wow...this is fucking awful. They went all out and bullied an esteemed sociologist, a guy who, upon doing research has DEFENDED minority students in a situation like this but in Harvard with the races switched in the past, just because he was essentially advocating free speech.

This shit really pisses me off idk.

College doesn't mean shit. You should see all the smug ivy league cunts whining about privilege and other bullshit. All the while their instagrams and facebooks are full of pictures of them in nice cars, on exotic vacations and other bullshittery. They could care less about societal change. They are just narcissists, looking for their latest attention fix. The modern day hugbox known as "social media" contributes heavily to this problem. Just look to Tumblr, Kotaku and Reddit.

>All those minorites, women and numales.
Wew lad

I mean the smartest retard on earth is still a retard.

>Sociology department

Not surprised.

>be me
>4.4 weighted gpa
>2200/2400 SAT
>know that feel

t. Asian

>Yale
This is fucking unbelievable.

>Silliman
>Simian

Checks out

jews

college was always the biggest scam in my eyes. I made up my mind in middle school not to go.

It's telling that they have TOO MANY Asians and not enough niggers despite there being more niggers. Races are not fucking equal.

This.

>asian
>4.0/4.0 gpa
>2400/2400 sat

Can you guess if I got into yale?

This is why blacks are not taken seriously in hiring.

nbcnews.com/business/business-news/wall-street-elusive-dream-black-americans-f8C11022224

>Although blacks account for about 14 percent of overall U.S. population, they held just 2.8 percent of senior positions in financial services companies, where white males held 64 percent of the top jobs.

MAGA

Yeah all those Ivy League places seem to be meme factories now. Girl I knew who was valedictorian and did research while still high school went to some no name uni that was number 1 in USA chemistry grants and had a 60% rejection rate never heard of it before. Second place was some dude obsessed with India, he went to Princeton lol.

You should not think that intelligent people who go to good schools are immune to brain washing. They are just as susceptible as high school drop outs because they are only human. Being able to step back and understand the world on your own, outside of what is spoon fed to you by your teachers, the media, and your peers takes an entirely different kind of intelligence than what is required to succeed in academics.

What do you expect from nigs? Honestly what more do you expect?

>2200
Nigger, are you even trying?

Most of those "white" people are Jews.

Yes, it is!

Yeah the WASP America we once knew is dead and gone.

I got 800 in Math and the Subject Math but was completely and utterly BTFO in writing

oy vey these Yale niggers are more sinister than the goym realize

>People hold college kids very highly for some reason
>Mfw they are just over opinionated 18-24 year olds
College is a meme and college kids are fags

Liberal Arts studies used to be one of the main avenues to perpetuating and passing on the torch of Western civilization. Well, that died a long time ago, so the only thing Liberal Arts studies produce today are a bunch of mentally incapacitated retards who want to become "activists" once they "graduate."

You cannot run the armed forces, agricultural industry, or the space program on "activism."

maybe its my shit tier leaf thinking but are you saying state schools are better?

>Is uni in the us really such a joke?

It shows how successful the fight for equality has been, even though we completely overshot our target and have slidden into fascism due to the leftists.

If all you have to argue about is an Indian headdress being used on a costume? Well.... first world problems indeed.

because you're an asian cunt whose parents disown you if you get a b+, subsidized by a commie government, and cheats on every test along with every facet of his life while pretending to be american and acting like you're superior because you can memorize things yet lack any kind of component in your brain that relates to innovation or creativity?

>WHERE ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE

Cleansed out of the institution. In other words, "diversity."

Yeah, he was rubbing his hands the entire video

What did he mean by this?

Neomarxist zombies in action.

ALERT.

THIS HAPPENED A YEAR AGO.

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT THIS.

Oh God the cringe is too much

New videos about this incident were just released today

who let them into yale

The elite admit nigs so:
1. No one thinks the school discriminates against nigs
2. Youung elites learn to deal with SJWs in a low-consequence environment

>Look at me
>Look at me
When you watch Captain Philips to get pumped before the BLM rally

Who here is /Columbia/?

I really think only whites differenciate whites and kikes desu
If you gave me (a chink-white mix) a lineup of 10 whites and 10 jews, i'd assume 20 whites unless the kikes came with the jew clothing

Liberal school deans and liberal professors. Then the chimps/minorites spread their lies onto everyone else and have those same deans/professors fired. Then they demand their replacement be black and/or minority and have a blm department. Then the cancer spreads until Yale is a social justice warrior college with no academic standards at all. Cause if everyone isn't let it, that would be racist. Liberalism eats itself once again.

Reminder that Yale kowtowed to the antiquated farm equipment and promised $50,000,000 to hunt down the last white person.

archive.is/EDWsg

fucking kek

i'd heared about that kind of werid thing shappening in US universities.

>crying over "look how offensive costumes they want to wear"
dear god kekekekek

>sociology

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god i thought i was the only one whos been noticing this !!

Pepe, why have you forsaken me?

New head of Yale Silliman campus is Laurie Santos

silliman.yalecollege.yale.edu/people/heads-office

You mean the university of matres girl?

>You cannot run the armed forces, agricultural industry, or the space program on "activism."
You're not supposed to, the people who pay your paycheck do it while you forward your mutual interests. It's called plutocratic democracy: the plutocrats convince the people that they want what their owners want, and the people go along with it.
There are good professors and students who don't believe everything that they read, but they're few and far between.
>mfw starting a new job at a Catholic university next week as a Cred Forums browser

The Asian perspective on the concept of "Judaeo-Christian civilization" interests me.
I had a Korean roommate for 2 years, while we were living together he told me he didn't understand why Western states made such a big deal out of the Holocaust and told me that everyone in Asia knows about the Jews.
Do Asians feel bad for Western goyim, or do they just look down on us for allowing ourselves to be enslaved?
Who knows? The Asian mind is a lunar mystery.

special seats reserved for fags and nigger LOL