Little Mexico(Texas)

Went to little Mexico(Texas)
Last week why are there so many spics and like 3 white people

F
Greedy bump

uhhhh... maybe because we share the border with mexico and it's easy as fuck to swim the river. not to mention spics multiply like fucking cock roaches.

Where'd you go exactly?

I wish we could send them all back

San Antonio

Because its our clay so take ur fucking white sharters out of there

>live in rural area in Texas
>it's super comfy
>90% white
>white areas far away from Black's
>everyone nice af

I went through Arkansas to get to Tennessee yesterday and it has to be the biggest shithole in the south.

well theres your problem

Why can't you
Fucking form sentences properly

It's because there's no goddamn wall yet.

That being said, pretty much anywhere north of Corpus and outside of a metro is white, specifically German in origin.

We're one of the most segregated cities in the country. If you only saw Mexicans, it was because you were in a poor part of town. Also, pro tip: Alamo heights, one of the most wealthy/whitest neighborhoods, has a members only club in an old plantation house which is staffed only by black men.

>San Antonio

It's the most wetback city we have. Cherry picked, even. But we do have an illegal immigration issue which is why we're voting for Trump.

Still better than Chicago.

>We're one of the most segregated cities in the country.
Houston here.

Not saying you're wrong, but I'm pretty sure we've got you beat on the segregation front.

Houston is literally split into racial areas. Hilariously enough, the black areas are the most homogeneous, because once the blacks move in, literally everyone else moves out.

south of corpus here, can confirm we're all beans

>It's the most wetback city we have.
Clearly, you've never been to Brownsville, Port Isabel (literally Mexico), or anywhere else south of Corpus Christi.

Ain't that the truth. I live in Kingwood and the only Mexicans here are the ones cutting our grass

There's so many fucking Asians in Houston. I wonder why they gathered there

Can confirm. Live in segregated white area.

Fuck yourself pedro, after santa anna got his teeth kicked in all of you beaners were given the option of staying and becoming citizens or moving south back into mexico after you lost. Don't cry about it being your clay when you just as easily took yours from the aztecs, fucking hypocrites.

Here's a racial map of Houston as an illustration.

Notice the very clear lines emanating from the center of the city.

That red square in the middle is literally Chinatown, where it almost feels like you're not even in the US anymore.

Jobs. China is spreading through all thriving cities in the US.

>tfw 3rd gen american mexican born in San Antonio
>tfw all my friends are white

Been here for 14 or 15 years. Where have all the Tejanos gone? All these fucking people are just Mexicans now. Texas is fucked.

Ive lived in SA for 20 years what the fuck are you on about? its much better than Houston-Louisiana or corpus. like the other user said brownsville or laredo are 10x as mexican

>Tejanos
Thank fuck, theyre the worst. at least the real mexicans get put in jail or killed so I dont have to see them

My parents were Tejanos but they moved to Virginia for govt jobs. Have family in Texas but I never personally lived there, so I wouldn't consider myself as such. Just another NOVA spic.. :(

Just what do you think you are, beaner?

I work with a bunch of y'all, most of you seem pretty decent

we're all south of corpus, we get some illegals but most of them go north. we're still ranching and doing our thing down here. if you go to el paso/mcallen/brownsville you missed us

I most likely have whiter skin than you, and i dont speak-a-spanich so its whatever, although id rather be irish or something they used to be pretty cool.

>It's the most wetback city we have
RGV native here. You are incorrect.

>Looked at the map for my area
>Wow that's a large black population, don't remember ever going there
>It's a prison

Lack of big wall

fucking kek