Holy fuck lads

Holy fuck lads,

Trump is so close to Hillary in the polls. Not even including the Shy Tory effect. All he needs to do now is not shit himself during the debates and he's guaranteed to win.

Hotaru a shit

We've known this the second Clinton went on full offensive.
It's the same story every election. When the nominations are given, one candidate gets fixated on damning the other. They lose everybody's attention because their entire platform becomes LOOK AT HOW EEEEVIL THAT ONE IS and they never say anything about what THEY will do.

Clinton has exclusively done that. She's revealed no concrete plans of any kind, she's reversed stances on multiple key point issues since nomination, and her twitter is literally just "I'M A WOMAN C'MON GUISE" and "WOW THAT TRUMP GUY HUH"

Dems are going hard, obama, michelle, and sanders are going full shill mode.

The fight is far from over.

Drumpf always rises in the polls when he keeps his mouth shut.
The debates will fuck him up badly.

All I hope is that America, along with the UK, removes the scum that are poisoning our wells.

I look forwards to the next crusade, father.

4chanfilter bot:

Your post has been filtered due to the term(s):

Drumpf

Powered by Greasemonkey 3.0 and 4chanpass

It's not like she has a choice. What can she possibly say about herself? "It will be business as usual, but with a woman in charge" is the lamest campaign message possible. Her only hope is to paint Trump as evil and too scary.

>yfw your candidate is a walking corpse

How did it all go so wrong for Hillary?

Hillary's kind of a bitch yeah, but nobody's gonna fucking support Trump and his support for making this country more unproductive. The winners far outnumber the losers in this country, and Trump's only really getting the loser vote. Hell, he's only getting half the loser vote because the liberal style college debt women's studies losers are gonna vote Clinton, too.

Sven Mehmet Ibn Cuckamuch !!!!
Shariah law forbids you to visit this scary right wing nazi website !
Now go and help some poor refugees to learn how to drive their Ferraris.

I like Hotaru and her boobs

Outnumbering perhaps, but we have the autismal weeaboos on our side.

They can outnumber them but the people who will actually vote will be those autismal weeaboos.

Finally, a stance I can behind

>sacrificing your own people.
Why would you do that?

BOOBS ARE BOOBS

I wish this shit got another season, it was comfy as fuck

you forget about apathy

lots of people are EXCITED to vote for an on establishment character

Hillaries supporters cant even waddle their way to her very few rallies. You think they are going to waddle their way through traffic to vote?

>nnnnggggghhhh! i dont want to get up! im sure Hillary will win anyway!

if you could vote online/Facebook im sure college students would make up 50% of the voting demographic but they dont. Thus thats useless too

If Trump's SMART, he'll look into how to trigger Hillary's Parkinson's symptoms while on stage during those debates.

Isn't this the anime where this girl squirts all over a characters face or am I thinking of a similarly designed character?

Oh so now the polls are real? I thought they were all fake. You faggots are unreal.

>She's revealed no concrete plans of any kind, she's reversed stances on multiple key point issues since nomination
How's that any different from Trumpf?

god tier tripps for hotaru

the anime is literally a commercial for candy and some slice of life story

Oh, not sure what I'm thinking of then. All I know is a similar looking anime girl pins down a guy, unzips his fly and is about to gargle his dick before she gets too excited and cums on his face.

source? got a image or video

This is due to losses from Hillary, not gains for Trump.

Hillary just had the worst week of her life, once she's back to hitting the stump fulltime and Trump says more dumb shit it'll go back to a +8 race.

Not to mention the factor of Obama, funding difference and ground game infrastructure.

Trump isn't a felon who stole SAPs from the US government and kept it on an unsecure server; and committed felony perjury before congress.

He still needs to beat election fraud.

I believe Trump has given several policy speeches and gotten several military personal to speak in favor of him so

I saw it on /f/.

Remember Soft ass Bernie Panders and how Hillary needed an emergency bathroom break IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DEBATE?

She is going to die 1 on 1 with the Donald

Probably thinking of Anna from Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

what anime is this

Came here to post this

Also, checked

Dachigai

Why the fuck are you involving yourself in another countries elections?

Whichever of these nuts gets elected, it'll be more of the same. Business rules the day.

My Little Dagashi Can't Be This Kashi!

Because Trump is pro-Brexit.

that's not true trump is an anomaly

When will Trump shut her dirty lying globalist mouth?