George Soros will "Support Pedo Rights"

Jewish Billionare George Soros has recently been quoted as saying that he will Spend BILLIONS to create and support a pedo rights movement.
>where were you when (((they))) started to push for pedo rights

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice source

Damnit. I knew they were gonna do this one day, but i did not think it would be today.

I'm surprised (((Soros))) actually did something good for a change.

Turn on cnn

it will be incest the jews try and normalise next.

Before or after the kiddy diddling

OP 4th time seeing this copy pasta thread with no source... and I want this to be true bro, but I need a source.

4th time, and already searched it.

Surely the rope comes soon...

Prettu sure they are trying to meme it into reality.

>Give (((CNN))) views and ratings

No thanks, post a fucking source.

Thought Jews drinking children's blood was a renaissance meme but now I actually believe it given that most of the (((elite))) are kiddie fiddlers.

WTF, I love Jews now!

As a pedo I support it

Pedo does not mean child molester. It also doesnt mean I am exclusively attracted to young girls. Im attracted to females of all ages including adults.

Well remember epstein's sex slave island, where some of the biggest power players in the world would regularly attend.

Okay maybe you don't actually molest children, but how do you explain being attracted to a 3 year old toddler? It's completely unnatural and absolutely haram.

Yeah it's not happening. Current feminism is all about consent. Guess who can't consent? Children. It's ok, the kids will be fine.

If they do, we spam Hilloli Clitton everywhere until they're forced to admit it's bad.

>Guess who can't consent? Children.

Tell that to pro-LGBT groups and individuals who allow children to undergo hormone treatments because they believe they are the opposite sex when in actuality the child has no idea what it's like to be a member of the opposite sex.

To me and you that's wrong, yes. But to them it's a completely different situation.

Im not attracted to 3 yr olds

Im attracted to girls when they start developing more feminine features. Absolute lowest end is around 5-6. As it is with everything it also doesnt mean im attracted to all kids all the time.

Some pedos are totally fucked in the head. Some are obsessive about kids to a worrying degree. Most are normal and can keep it to themselves and dont let it affect their daily lives and would never act on it.

In all honesty I would rather have pedos than whatever kind of 'poly-ambi-multidexterous-trans-pony-otherkin' (((they))) will think up next.

PEDO
>POTUS
PEDO
>POTUS
PEDO
>POTUS

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442

The fuck?

I hope a pedo rights movement does start. If something like that happens there will be a backlash against gay rights.

>Guess who can't consent? Children

That doesn't bother them. Don't you remember when they deemed Islamophobia a bigger concern than child rape? They don't care about facts, evidence, sources or statistics because they don't use their brain, Christ, they don't even care about being the worst hypocrites around. All they care about is being contrarian. Haven't you found it odd that the only issues they push are issues the (((establishment))) has already started to push and somehow siding with the (((establishment))) makes them anti-(((establishment)))? They're a bigger danger to humans than cancer.

No source. Never happened.

before.

Whats with all the Soros hate? Faggot is even poorer than the Rothschilds.

>happened loads of times in multiple different countries from the early middle ages to 19th century
>just a meme

Peculiar decision.

Not for (((them)))