youtube.com/watch?v=nRw_lwKUCMw
youtube.com/watch?v=g2Y9abmNuRw
youtube.com/watch?v=alDgnQctSsg
youtube.com/watch?v=krEPTyYO6l8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bliss

We have to build an Ark before SJW tears flood the globe.

Trump will lose
then launch election investigation
mass voter fraud uncovered
Trump really wins by 15-20%
Mass arrests of DNC insiders and their lackeys
on inauguration day Trump has a ~70% approval rating
by the end of the second term, the people will beg him to be president for another term
trump lives long enough to experience transhumanist life extension tech, lives forever as RoboTrump

I can not wait to drink the tears of my pro Hillary in laws who get so butthurt when my son wears his maga hat to there house(he is 11, friend of ours went to a trump rally got him a hat) will be awesome

We can't get complacent. We have to keep working to spread influence. We can party the day after. Keep your eyes on the goal.

I imagine it being like the Brexit results night, but with twice as much activity.

Basically it's going to be comfy and terrifying at the same time

The planets will align. Heaven and Earth will, for a brief moment, be one.

I don't trust the establishment nonces to not rig it.

You guys don't even have paper ballots, you're FUCKED.

This is a fairly likely probability. Right now I think there is a 50% chance they rig it.

Brexit night x5

liberals

What will happen to the dollar the next hours Trump wins is confirmed? Might be pretty great for ebay transactions, as it was with brexit.

The night in 2008 when it was called for Obama, there was mass cheering from the neighborhood. Not surprising, being as it's one of those mixed 50/50 black/white areas that border on vast farmlands and aren't really prone to any bullshit. With Trump taking it this time, I'm not really sure which way this area will swing. I'm not even sure whether I'll find it more glorious if there's cheering, or screams of anguish.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. No matter what happens, pol is going to be an absolute circus. I can't wait.

>x5
I'd say far more intense than that. There's some BLM apes that will try to riot.

six gorillion orgasms

Will RoboTrump make RoboWaifus real?

I am going to go out, and buy the biggest juiciest victory burger I can buy.

Who plans to shit post all over Cred Forums if Trump wins?

Chelsea will roll her mother in on a gurney. Chelsea's (((father))) will be dicking bimbos, as usual. Then Hillary will beg for more bribes. Touching, really.

Its gonna be a fun night on Cred Forums desu.

personally, I think family and friends and much of the media and celebs will act like sheeple "bahhh bahh the world is over this is so terrible" while we will celebrate quietly. Trump supporters will be shunned by the sheeple. eventually the novelty of donald trump will wear off he'll just be a regular hated president much like tony abbott was here in australia.

Just like this. It will be the greatest night of our lives.

Cred Forums will have a shit ton of activity and will move lightning fast, beating Cred Forums by far in terms of activity

>tony abbott
He's based though.

yeah but that didnt mean all the sheeple liked him. Its hard to get them to listen because they have cotton wool shoved in their ears by the mainstream media.

>Cred Forums
What's that?

I know it will be fun, but Cred Forums will probably be almost entirely unusable. Like, 1000 posts a minute unusable.

I'm calling this

The absolute best part will be reading reactions from the most buttblasted liberals in human history.

I genuinely think some will kill themselves or others over this, and I have to say I honestly fear for my safety because I might legitimately die of laughter.

Of course, how else will Trump be able to give his patron deity the ai gf he requested?

at what time will we get the results lads?

I will cum with the force of 1000 suns

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Trump is going to make anime cat girls real.

This place is going to be a riot, but Tumblr et al will be better.

If Hillary gets her way though, it's all ogre.

>Alabama, Friday Night.
>Trump has packed the stadium.
>Live on Fox, MSNBC, CNN
>Trump struts to the podium like a badass motherfucker
>Crowd goes fucking insane
>Suddenly, El Chapo himself jumps on stage with a chrome covered Desert Eagle
>El chapo, holding the gun cocked to it's side, empties his extended magazine in Trumps direction.
>Matrix.exe
>Trump reflexively pulls a full Neo and dodges every single round in slow motion
>Recovers his stance
>Reaches into the custom-sewed concealed holster in his Alexander Amosu $100,000 suit.
>Brandishes an American made gold plated Colt 1911, modified to shoot 3 round bursts.
>El Chapo, now defenseless and incredulous, begins visibly shaking on stage. The crowd notices the piss stain on his pants as he urinates himself in fear
>Camera crews zoom in in glorious 1080p HD
>Pointing the gun at his attempted assailant, a small smirk appears on Donald's face
>"El Chapo, You're fired."
>The deafening sound of BAP-BAP-BAP tears through the air
>Miraculously, Trump manages to hit El Chapo in his heart, his left lung, and his fore-head
>That last few synapses in Chapo's brain fire, causing his now-corpse, still standing, to spasm a bit before quickly crumpling into a bloody husk on stage
>The crowd is initially speech less. And then in the blink of an eye becomes delirious with raucous cheering
>Women are fainting, men are frothing at the mouth
>Trump becomes God-Emporer of mankind live on stage
>New Trumpire founded
>Term limits removed
>In a decade, America has already Annexed almost the entirety of the Western Hemisphere
>Our Imperial Lunar Outpost is already growing it's second season of crops
>NASA already prepping for first Mars colonization voyage
>My eventual children ask me how 2016 was
>Mention Trump
>Still very young so he asks me "Daddy, what did Mr.Trump do?"
>I look down at him, a tear in my eye.
>"He made America great again."

I might buy the pass just for this night if he wins.

this, Cred Forums will effectively be ddosed the entire night

Yep, if Trump doesn't win I don't think any alt right or nationalistic movements will have enough steam to survive, this is pretty much the one and only chance.

We can't really have hope for 2020 either, cause if Trump loses and the GOP somehow survives to run another election they'll just put up a safe Cuckservative like Cruz or Rubio.

10/10

Nice ending

And that's 2 weeks of detention for you, user.
I'll see you at 4.

If Trump wins I look forward to mass meltdowns by "professional journalists" all throughout the mainstream media. It will be glorious.

HE HAS SPOKEN

What is the probability that a member of Black Lies Matter tries to assassinate Trump?

>Brandishes an American made gold plated Colt 1911, modified to shoot 3 round bursts
TRUMP GUNS WHEN?

it will supply Cred Forums with liberal butthurt until the end of time.
we could probably start an alternative energy facility based off their output

The butthurt from the faggots in Toronto Canada alone will be able to power the globe for an entire day

We'll know how the election goes by the time eastern time zone states report. If Trump wins ohio, north carolina, Michigan, pennsylvania, and florida. Then we can be hype until we hear how colorado and Nevada report.

trump wins, Cred Forums will probably crash. massive american shitposting.

trump loses Cred Forums will probably crash. massive foreign shitposting.

Daily reminder that polls are bullshit.

>pic related

>when?

now

it will be great to see hillary elected president and trump kill himself

This is true. We'll know within the first hour. I knew when NC was too close to call in 2012 that Romney was screwed.

>Trump becomes the 45th president
I go out and buy a .45 to commemorate

I will open my bottle of 35 year old scotch to praise trumps victory

>A poll from July
>Before the 47% comment

It's all so tiresome.jpg

Quality read m8

That poll was in 2013 iirc

>election night
The real fun will be watching Obama's impotent, choked-back tears at the inauguration.

Mass riots of crazed libcucks.

I'M WOLF BLITZTER WITH ANOTHER KEYYYYYYY RACE ALERT

CNN IS READY TO MAKE A PROJECTION

DAHHHNALD TRUMP IS PROJECTED TO BE THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

9/10

Should I be worried about riots? Is it going to be open season on white people?

Can anyone really picture themselves the night before the election or on election day?

Will you be a nervous wreck?

Over a year long journey coming down to 1 night?

>That's the old passage to LA
>We don't go there anymore

You can shoot people if they are on your property for trespassing let them come

This was before his muh 47 percent comment. Let's pray Trump doesn't do something that retarded just before election day.

It's going to be fucking intense.

If he wins, I will be on Tumblr all day gulping down SJW tears like fresh delicious milk.

> implying he doesn't have the gays and trans and now the women because maternity leave

That was beautiful

If Trump loses, it's over for the GOP. A new party will arise, probably one less sympathetic to democracy. Trump is literally holding your country to hostage, if you don't elect him the backlash is likely to tear apart the political system for good.

The next 40,000 years is going to be great.

Well yeah, he has LGBTBBQ and women now. He just has to try his best not to lose them.

check the file name

I hope ur son gets bullied

Depends on how close and how rigged.

I would guess by 2.5 hrs from now on election day (12-1 est)

I really have no idea like it's gonna be insane that's all I'm gonna say.

civil war + nukes

He will not Hillary lost them by not supporting gay marriage before 08 so they will never go for her

I got goosebumps just reading this

Nate Asbestos on suicide watch.

Tearing of garments, gnashing of teeth

Kvetching and oy veying all night

I'd be glad that the process would finally be over with. The stress of this entire cycle is killing me, probably as a result of PTSD from 2012. I was so certain that Romney would win.

Figures Satan would say that the chances of the Democrats trying to cheat the election process is only 50%. Do you know how many cats, goldfish, and tombstones vote Democrat?

youtube.com/watch?v=G5FGztzfnkA

watch this video, and Shadilay my friends!

>"I think marriage is how marriage has always been - between a man and a woman"
>Runs for office
>Oh shit, uh, completely ignore that, this is what I really meant
youtube.com/watch?v=nRw_lwKUCMw
youtube.com/watch?v=g2Y9abmNuRw

Is anyone else contemplating suicide should Trump not win? Not to sound like a bernout, but I've put so much energy and time the past year into following Trump's campaign. A win seems too good to be true. I don't know what I'll do if we don't win. I just don't know.

I wonder what it must be like to be that far up your own ass

Brazil?

RoboTrump would be awesome.

Bigger than the Super Bowl

it will be like losing your virginity again

Trump will never be POTUS.

Never.

> implying Jews did ww2

>again

Try harder

Remember Brexit?

That to the power of a 100.

I will honestly expect to see grown men on CNN collapse to the floor crying.

I literally mean that. I expect BLM chimpouts that might not rival the L.A. Riots, but still be bigger than the previous ones.

I expect Mexicans to literally murder white people in the street (more so).

I expect to see pundits and comedians no longer yelling at the camera with snark, but now literally screaming at the camera in anger.

I expect to see Brave Muslims like Suckadick Khan crying and playing the victim card to lengths only previously seen by grass diving soccer players - Begging the U.N. to intervene.

I expect Australians to be happy and ask if he'll help out Pauline, while our center right government kinda shrugs and out fringe left opposition have public meltdowns in parliament and demand we immediately cease all partnership with the U.S. and instead seek a new agreement with Nairobi or Germany or Sudan or wherever the fuck, and no one pays them any attention.

I also hope Farage gets a lot of airtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=alDgnQctSsg

Unpleasant.

Either Hillary will win, and we'll have to endure a ton of smugness from both her and her supporters for at least the next year or so. Or Trump will win, and we'll have elected a reality tv show host who's all flash and no actual substance. It's probably just because of the situation, but I have a hard time imagining a more embarrassing moment in our country's history than this election.

>Trump really wins by 15-20%
>Mass arrests of DNC insiders and their lackeys

If Hillary and the DNC were slick enough to be caught red handed violating procedures governing the handling of classified materials and lying about it under oath and have our most powerful law enforcement arm refuse to prosecute, what makes you think they'll get in any trouble for rigging this election, if they get caught at all?

>thumbnail say "Rump"
Yes
>full image says "Trump"
Even better

Either way Cred Forums will probably crash and regardless of the result i'll either be too happy or too sad to care.

>I expect Australians to be happy and ask if he'll help out Pauline,
She just hired Trump's economic advisor lol

Twice? The entire world is going to burn.

What are the main policies of the One Nation party?

The craziest night we could ever imagine.

do you have more?

scary satan trips

Total devastation of the liberal scourge. They will have to move to China I'm afraid.

I would be depressed if he got his ass handed to him, I've supported him for a year now I can only hope it wasn't in vain.

I hope your "country" gets nuked.

It will be tense as fuck.
> if Hillary wins
Cred Forums countines to fight Hillary and the globalists as it has for the last year.
> if trump wins
Cred Forums celebrates for a week straight before it goes back to standard boring until a major happening occurs.

A land in which only rare pepes and meme magic will rule?

I know it's unlikely, and our contribution will always remain a badly kept secret, but it would be nice if he gave us a little shout out if he wins.

The butthurt is going to be legendary. I'll be sure to stockpile popcorn before election day.

This gave me an erection. Please post moar.

Trump wins in a landslide and CNN "news" anchors blow their brains out on live TV

WITNISSED

As long as Trump wins and Lemon commits suicide in some form on live TV I'll be extremely happy.

Someone should start make Budd Dwyer shoops of all the CNN anchors.

If Trump becomes President there is no doubt people will try to assassinate him, and it will be because the msm gave crazy people justification to kill Trump on the grounds that he is racist,sexist, homophobic and literally Hitler.

absolutely beautiful. on par with brexit euphoria

what scotch

KEK
E
K

Really? Why did people think Romney was going to win.

Maybe just some people don't pick up on the zeitgeist as well as others...

If Trump wins:
>political correctness is dead
>mainstream media is revealed to be the propaganda tool that it is
>conservative supreme court justices ensure another 30 years of conservative precdent
>immigration is finally fixed
>Islam is kept in check in our borders
>an outsider gets a shot at balancing the budget
>relations with russia improve

If hillary wins:
>political correctness is vindicated
>the media bias grows stronger by winning its toughest challenge yet
>liberal supreme court picks ensure this country will crumble from within, and soon
>illegal immigration increases, if not outright amnesty, ensuring no more red border states in the next 20 years. which means no more republican presidents, or congressional majority
>syrian refugees en masse allow islam an unprecedented foothold in our country
>the debt continues to grow to unfathomable levels
>The drums of war continue to beat as hillary achieves her globalist agenda

This election will determine the future of America once and for all. If trump loses, America is lost forever

Makers mark

So much alcohol and potential fist fights in my fraternity's house

I think Im going to make a Cred Forums web comic depiction of this.

>I expect to see Brave Muslims like Suckadick Khan crying and playing the victim card to lengths only previously seen by grass diving soccer players - Begging the U.N. to intervene.

kek, you still got it australia, never change, that was a good analogy

Brexit was the warm up.

It's not illegal if a woman does it though you misogynist

pol should rent a hall in vegas and have a major victory shaker

Most important, if Trump wins, Killary goes to fucking prison. She's committed so many damn crimes, Obama couldn't even write enough pardons in time.

If trump win's there'll be a major chimpout

Sounds like you've got some real fags in your fraternity, boy.

I will jerking off duringthat.

Pauline just gave her (second lol) maiden speech in Parliament.

The left here had a fucking mass breakdown. Huffington Post wouldn't even post a text of the speech because of it's triggering effect.

The Greens senators got up and loudly left Parliament in a giant triggering incident when she dropped the truth bomb;

>All recent terrorist attacks in Australia have been committed by Muslim Refugees

It's basically just UKIP + Trump with less sugar coating.

youtube.com/watch?v=krEPTyYO6l8

Her main points were;

>No more Muslims

>Much less non white migration

>Less welfare dependency

>Less discrimination against men in the legal system

>Government transparency on foreign investment and foreign ownership of farm lands, energy companies etc

>Reducing government debt

>Illegal rorting, particularly by migrants and illegal immigrants, of our government medical care system

The best part is that she gave a similar speech 20 years ago.

She said we were in danger of being overpopulated by Asians. They laughed back then.

Turns out she was right.

That's why the mainstream media is less forthcoming in laughing at her about her new claims of being swamped by Islam.

If Trump wins I can watch liberals go into a complete meltdown.

If Hillary wins I can watch Cred Forums lose it's mind.

Kinda win-win at this point.

Operator/10.

Dude was ice cold. Not his first time killing a man.

Obama being born in Kenya will be exposed.

makers mark isn't scotch tho. get some glenlivet 18 to celebrate the victory

nice portal shirt on that maga shop, is she a gamer?

Britain has a strong new prime minister good

>>No more Muslims
>
>>Much less non white migration
>
>>Less welfare dependency
>
>>Less discrimination against men in the legal system
>
>>Government transparency on foreign investment and foreign ownership of farm lands, energy companies etc
>
>>Reducing government debt
>
>>Illegal rorting, particularly by migrants and illegal immigrants, of our government medical care system

Lagavulin

E T E R N A L
j
e
w

It's awesome though;

We win no matter what. Just like Doom Paul.

Trump wins? We win.

Hillary wins? Everything goes to shit, and we win.

Kek welcomes Chaos for change. The only thing that will happen in the face of a Hillary win (or say if Brexit loss) is the same social and economic pressures continue to get ramped up, and the pendulum swings harder and faster.

That's why they might have made a mistake by not pushing Bernie. He might have placated the populace. And as we saw, he's a cuck who will bend the knee when it comes to the crunch, so they could have reigned him and his followers in easily after getting the job.

This, please.

I guess I made that mistake that bottle has been aging for so long it will be so delicious with a side of lib tears

The only upside to him losing is my rapid change into being a full fledged racist. Granted I'm going down that path one way or the next, it just the loss will get me there MUCH faster.
That and Hillary memes are going to sell for high.
But he's going to win anyway so it's all a moot point. I don't know what I will do that night, but it's going to be a night full of tense cackles.

kek good post

>just saw flag

fuck you

The fires will rage into the night

The beer and blood will flow

Our declaration will echo throughout the world

Make
America
Great
Again

there ya go

enjoy it, the victory will be glorious

heighten the contradictions and hasten its resolution.
sharpen the contradiction and hasten its resolution.
promoting revolution by making the current state of things more intolerable.

>Conservative family gathers in living room
>All wearing trump apparel
>Fox airs to electoral map
>Is 50% popular vote for trump, means 100% trump wins, fox assures
>Drunk father roars victoriously
>Electoral map votes start rolling in
>102 Hillary 122 Trump
>Family cheers
>Sweat seeping through make America great shirts
>0 knowledge on the electoral map
>Hillary climbs 243 Trump 173
>Anger sweeps through the house hold
>Having 0 knowledge of how electoral voting happens the father begins to sweat
>Kids running unbeknownst of the danger they are present to
>Hillary wins
>Father beats kids
>Father beats wife
>Trump vows to win 2020
>Father returns to bed after locking his trailers wheels

>tfw streets will be named Trump everywhere in 20 years

> CNN anchors cutting feed soon as it looked like trump will win and proceeding to curls up on the floor crying like emo high schoolers.
I honestly can't see them or nbc actually showing it if trump is winning, or if the do, the will speak or it as if nukes are flying and MAD is imminent.

Does anyone think that Clinton would actually give a concession speech?

Even better - Since the Greens walked out, the only other speech that day the left could turn to was a speech by a Liberal senator.

About discrimination against men and high suicide rates.

So Huff Po and friends were left with no option but to highlight misandry and our fucking conservative party as a positive alternative to Hanson going full Red Pill on the electorate.

Waleed Aly looked like he was going to go full fucking Jihad on the news when he had to talk about it.

I cried.

this

She'd be too busy fleeing the country to avoid prosecution.

I forgot to mention that if trump wins liberals will literally move to canada overnight, making america great again

How many times will the Clinton campaign demand a recount if Trump wins?

She will stage a coup on election night, the people will be out on the streets a la Turkey.

yeah i got the leaked transcript

>"cough cough cough cough cough cough racist cough cough cough muh vagina"

Kek is here

checked, shadilay

Jesus Christ November 8th is going to be a huge fucking day for the whole world I expect a lot of angry spics and chimps to freak out.

The left might have made a mistake by leaving it's playbooks out for everyone to read.

They've given us a lot of helpful directions.

Fuck off kike. Trump supports you leeches.

I would treat it the same as when I reach the end of a great tv show or game. It was a fun ride, time to find something else to entertain myself.

I overheard some idiot here in Aus after Brexit say that Brexit will result in 'absolute chaos' and 'maybe war'.Mindblowing how dramatic and stupid people can be.

There'll be a liberal meltdown an social media. i wonder what the Twitter hashtag will be?

>Trudeau opens the borders

>Trump Trains go right from El Paso to North Dakota with No Stops

>Canada becomes a Latin American Communist State in under a month

>They build a wall to keep the tax base supplying whites in

>We get to see Lena Dunham shot by tower guards as she tries to go over the top of the Maple Wall to get back to Jew York

It will be beautiful.

Wait for either Justin Amash, Rand Paul or Kanye West to save us in 2020

>i wonder what the Twitter hashtag will be?

Something to do with racism and bigotry.

Also would drop one last post here reiterating the same thought. 'keep on keeping on, the world may be going to shit your lives don't have to'

kek fucking saved

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

Well if Trump doesn't do well in the debates he'll probably get BTFO. And if he does there's still a big possibility that he'll be BTFO, but he could slide in on a narrow margin.

>Here dickheads say that here

>"Hey, do you think Clinton turning the Pacific and South East Asia into North Africa/Middle East 2.0 and provoking conflict between China and it's neighbors will work out well for us?"

They look at you like you're talking gibberish. Hillary is literally the Politician Of Peace, like Obama, and they cannot possibly be responsible for aggressive military and intelligence policies that are causing global unrest. Because John Oliver didn't say anything about it.

I'm going to take the next day off and go into Seattle and find a party and get shitfaced with people who want to make America great again. Might get in a fight with butthurt lefties.

I'm going to wear a shirt with my waifu on it though so succubi don't steal my virginity. I'm going for wizard.

>race is too close for comfort

>Democrats decide they have to go all in on this new media shocking celebrity strategy

>Kanye runs for president

>Republicans put up Rand Paul

>Pendulum has swung and people are sick of the chaos

>Paul wins in a landslide

>Free Guns For Everyone

what this user said.

WE HAVE TO FIGHT EACH DAY LIKE WE ARE 10 POINTS DOWN

Don't believe the polls

Keep it up at Meme Headquarters. Post to Twitter, FB. Talk to your mom. Motivate your friends. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT.

Kek is here, lads

It will be funny if Trump wins and this guy gets sent back to Duterte.

then the North Wall will be built, armed with gatlin guns, bibles, catapults, hot oil, and zeppelins

this will be the headlines

I don't think our societies becoming like 1984 is a victory in any way.

kek picture.
top post

>but I have a hard time imagining a more embarrassing moment in our country's history than this election.

Your birthday isn't imaginary, cuck.

I hope he does some public executions during inauguration

I'm getting fucking hammered so if he wins I'll already be celebrating, but if Hillary wins at least I'm hammered.

Don't worry bro. Always darkest before the dawn. Sometimes you gotta let the normies take a real hit before they get sick of it.

I will be scared to leave the house when DJT wins lmao I'm in Los Angeles

This is truly beautiful

>Los Angeles
Yeah stay inside on November 8th

I think this video needs to be seen more than it has.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

Who just lies like that? Seriously?

And all the left has on Trump is 'tax returns' + 'racist'.

HOLY FUCK IF TRUMP WINS IM GOING TO ACTUALLY WATCH THE PROJECT FOR ONCE

>Who just lies like that?

Psychopaths.

Not gonna lie.

I'm sorely tempted to get a water filter and label it "Liberal Tears" for taunting butthurt libs on kikebook.

>water filter

>LGBTBBQ
Everything *after* L he has.
L though, is the domain of Ellen Degenerate, who is an avid Hillary supporter.

Somehow, we need to get Ellen on Trump's side...

I can't even imagine what she'd say. She hyped up Trump as a racist Mega-Hitler and the concession speech is typically about consoling your base and saying how you'll support the president despite your disagreements.

I should be upset that you insulted me, but that was really fucking funny.

Cred Forums is gonna be like the ZimZam trial x1000. Can't fucking wait tbhwyf.

She won't say anything. She will have failed and will no longer be of any use to those who would have used her as a figurehead. Instead we'll get a story about how Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea are dead in a tragic murder/suicide. Massive recalls will be issued for the brake lines of whatever vehicles are used by Hillary's closest aids after a series of "unfortunate accidents in D.C." Unreported will be how the Clinton Foundation's coffers are quietly emptied to (((offshore accounts))).

Papa Soros said it's done deal. so no matter how much money you have to throw at it, it will be done so.

those were truly great times

You are correct. It feels like Trump supporters have whipped themselves into an irrational frenzy.

>What will election night be like?
Pic related.

>there's a literal Mexican chop shop across the street from me
I'm sure it'll be fine, guys. I'll just put my "Firearms end lives" sign out in the front yard.

What?

The only way for trump to get Ellen on his side would be to turn into something absolutely not worth electing. Fuck that filthy dyke.

Even then, she probably wouldn't vote for him. Why vote for a male "ally" when you can vote for the Great Dyke herself?

PRAISE KEK!

ON ELECTION NIGHT, WE BRING FORTH CHAOS.