Why hate California

>inb4 muh librals

California is a beautiful place with a rich history in addition to being an economic powerhouse. Why are we not trying to take it back from the browns and liberals?

t. butthurt los angelesian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAeI7rTjJMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always liked California before I knew about the real California image..

theyre cucks

theyre cucks

I get it, really. Pic related is YOUR culture so you don't understand what a history of conflict, sacrifice, and exceptionalism looks like.

Maybe move to Québec? At least they have a culture...

>tfw live in Québec

feels good, man

j'espère que tu n'es pas un anglo salé comme moi si tu habite dans la belle province

>Why hate California

1. Gun Laws
2. Lack of Stand-Your-Ground/Castle Doctrine Laws
3. Wild Fires everywhere
4. Illegal Immigration so bad yo hablo espanol just to communicate in certain cities.
5. Hipsters, gutter trash, Skid row.
6. ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS TAXES AND LIVING REQUIREMENTS
7. Hollywood right around the corner to corrupt and pervert all daughters, aunts, sisters, or mother(s) you may have (remember, same sex marriage is A-Okay!).
8. Hot as hell without none of the Southern Comfort benefits.
9. Corrupt politicians in every county.
10. Home to LAPD the most violent police force in the United States. The most prone to illegal activity as well.

Do I need to continue or do you get the bigger picture?

Oh yea, I forgot it's a

D Y S O T O P I C
C O N S U M E R I S T
N I G H T M A R E

1, 2 fair
3 tornadoes/hurricanes/etc are ok ?
4 which city
5 welcome to cities
6, 7 fair
8 its practically designed for normies, usually only hovers around 90 during hot season too so not bad
9 welcome to usa
10 i thought we didnt like blacks and browns ?

it's the browns and the liberals that made it the economic powerhouse it is.

it's cousin fuckers in the flyover states like you that hold the country back, why don't you go shoot up some more heroin

Non, inquiète-toi pas, je suis français. J'écrit en anglais simplement parce que les osti d'tapettes ici sont trop cave pour comprendre le francais masterrace

moi aussi, même si je peux écriver en français sur Cred Forums (comme un enfant de dix ans) quand j'ai voyagé au québec et montréal, j'ai eu les temps difficile

This man speaks the truth. Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAeI7rTjJMQ

Fuck off commiefornia. Quit ruining my nation.

did u even read the thread?

do u know california's history? not its (((present)))

why cant we make california great again ?

weve got a lot of goofballs

hey, au moins tu fais un effort. La plupart des anglocucks ici veulent rien savoir.

I'd have a beer with you m8. Montréal isn't so bad but outside of the island it's really mostly french. Southern Québec (along the border) is pretty english, though.

It was all good, mainly stayed in Québec City/Montréal (and then some assfuck town where my friend's gf was, Île Soniq times :^) )

Definitely would go again and maybe see gaspesie/gatineau

>why cant we make california great again ?
Because it's too far gone. The only thing that can fix that hellhole is the San Andreas Fault blowing up and sinking that shitty Communist state into the ocean.

How many helicopters do we have in the US? At 2 commies per helicopter it shouldn't take long

No one hates the state California, it's had a great history. What peope hate now is the shitty people. It's just something we can't control

Because you cali fucks are invading oregon and destroying it. Portland has always been fucked, but know you transplant piece of shits are ruining the rest of the state as well. The spics are better than californians.

IF ALL OF CALIFORNIA BROKE OFF AND FELL INTO THE SEA LITERALLY NOTHING OF VALUE WOULD BE LOST.

Fuck off and die.

Well hey, if we're talking about gunning down commies and illegals, I'm on board, bro.

>economic powerhouse.
With a crazy amount of debt. There's a reason all the businesses are moving from Cali to Texas.

Not to mention all of the natural disasters. Between the drought, the fires, and the earth quakes, god is actively trying to wipe California off of the map. In a few decades, it will be a flyover state

because of liberals, gays and beaners.

suck my dick

2. CA has implicit castle doctrine and no duty to retreat. Self defense is one of the few good areas when it comes to gun law although it needs to be better.
>preferring Southern humidity over the dry SoCal heat
10. Believe it or not, LA Sheriff department is actually worse than LAPD.

Here, I'll add one of my own:
11. Left-wing completely dominates the ideasphere. It's a stifling, oppressive intellectual climate full of self-censorship and invisible lines. You mentioned Hollywood. Then there's the education system that spews cultural marxism into young minds and punishes anyone that doesn't believe. And on the streets are the two foot-soldiers of all this cultural marxism, crowds of gullible whites memeing their guilt back and forth plus entitled latinas in problem glasses demanding more demands.

This place would be beautiful if not for the people inhabiting it.

>it's the browns and the liberals that made it the economic powerhouse it is
>not the '49er influx of white Midwesterners

>This place would be beautiful if not for the people inhabiting it.

my point exactly

sorry i was educated in LAUSD public schools and the UC system :S

also this

OBLIGATORY

Doesn't matter. Everyone one knows you guys want your ai gf.

Thank God I live in Orange County

BRB off to Newport Beach.