Media greenscreened in people holding phones at clinton rally

youtube.com/watch?v=uVa2CZaHMNA

Am i losing my mind or is this actually what is going on here.

They definately look like greenscreen copy pasted arms and phones.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2117.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Brown#Death
youtube.com/watch?v=B_jqqJ-77xs
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=vZVujyYIz3o
youtube.com/watch?v=uVa2CZaHMNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck!!!

Like the green colored phone is for sure greenscreened.

the phone screens look really fake, i can never make out what they are showing when a camera films a live screen.

same reason why commercials always say "simulated screen images"

>Greensboro
moar liek Greenscreenboro

is this a new card?

ive seen the whole set a few times

Lol when the phones move the image they show doesn't move

Face

I work in video, and have dealt with many greenscreens.(Shot on miniDV cameras in the 00s, DSLRs later, and lots of RED camera footage)

This isn't greenscreen. If I were a political campaign, I would be terrified to even float the idea, because generally speaking, if you aren't some high-profile VFX studio like ILM, you can't trust greenscreen compositing to almost anyone. It's VERY HARD to get right.

I don't really see anything that spoopy in this video at all desu, all the phones are at different perspectives, with different variables affecting their final color in the video.

Hillary is still a faggot, tho

it looks just like the crowd was filmed with some shitty green screen on twitchtv and then that video is layered over the top of the speech.

Jesus, they look like they have cartoon demons on the screens

>if you aren't some high-profile VFX studio like ILM, you can't trust greenscreen compositing to almost anyone. It's VERY HARD to get right.
Doesn't matter considering it's a live news feed. Those aren't expected to be recorded and scrutinized.

Here you go,OP

whatdoesitmean.com/index2117.htm

>yes, yes, I know it's disinfo

It might have some nuggets of truth

stop being an autist

I bet some people had messages on their phone screen in hopes that they would get seen by the camera and whatever was there was not some they wanted to show

>live feed
>creating a composite image real time from a shit ass local tv station in shit ass Arizona

bitch pls

I just analyzed the pixels and it turns out that every phone was greenscreened and that Greensboro doesn't actually exist

Im not talking about whats on their screens. But whats going on around the their phones and arms. They have been pasted in lol.

That is pretty weird, actually. It seems to show up on a few phones. ISIS flag maybe senpai desu

i was referring to the masked face on the right side of his screen, it is missing from everyone elses screen

Not whats on the screens matey. Look at the phones and hands. especially the hand holding the far left black phone. Its a copy pasted video of a guy holding a phone.

im referring to the face on the right side of his screen with a mask on, the horned figure on the left is just the pattern of her sweater

Those phones are showing a different rally on their screens, this isn't the first time they've done this. They always forget about the screens.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA

Yup. Notice how no one with a phone follows her with it when she walks by? Isn't that what they would be filming?

I think this guy has it. Why even bother to court the controversy when you can keep framing the shot to imply a crowd? It's been working well enough so far.

is Hillary and her campaign actually capable of not being deceitful, or does the act of being honest cause Hillary to burst into flames?

I mean this is in fucking parody territory at this point

>"I Feel Good" by James Brown played at Hillary's rally
>James Brown died of complications due to pneumonia in 2006

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Brown#Death

So which one of you guys are the mole inside Hillary's campaign?

>man holding phone up above everybody
>still has a screen of the back of people's heads
seems legits

I think it's a hand and an Iphone.

This is fucking surreal wtf

>Greensboro
More like nigger containment zone NC-G4A

thanks for correcting the record

You drew a benis

yeah I don't know man

for all the shills here trying to say that "its real"

Where are the videos then?
They should be on Youtube any minute now no? Or why do these people record this shit?

Well, I guess the average person would post that video to Facebook or Instagram or something, not YouTube.

Holy fuck what

This is retarded

I knew some shill would be in here claiming to be a green screen expert.
So much of the news is 100% fake.
Many people and situations presented to you are CGI & green screen smoke and mirrors.
Hillary Clinton may be entirely a computer construct at this point, as was the Obama character.
Why do you think his past is so unclear? He doesn't really exist.
Pixels are easier to control than people.
Enjoy the rabbit hole! There is no bottom.

no its not retarded
and the double shit was also not "retarded"

after all these exposed public stunts for Clinton by MSM you think they're going to refrain from TRYING such things?

Life is surreal.

You can work at Quiznos for all I care.

Pic related is some fishy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_jqqJ-77xs

>if you aren't some high-profile VFX studio like ILM, you can't trust greenscreen compositing to almost anyone. It's VERY HARD to get right.

Nope. As long as you've got proper lighting and keep the screen taught, it's not that difficult. Anyone with half a brain and AfterEffects could pull it off with a little effort.

Holy shit harambe on the left. It goes deeper

How come you cant see any of the flags on the screens? They arent that small.

someone is trying to make a fool of us.

>videos on screen show the podium (light blue rectangle shape) and the US flags (although the colour isnt strong, you can easily see the stripes of the big flags behind the podium on the phone screens)
>the images on the phone screens move as the phones move
>of course the perspectives are going to be strange, given that people can use Zoom and we arent actually sure how far back the audience is or how close since its in 2d (no depth perception)

if anyone unironically believes this is a hoax, watch the video again and again until youre sure. Not suggesting she isnt dead though, that there is a walking corpse.

This. Something is weird about this video. I wouldn't rule out some sort of perspective issues throwing it all off, but it doesn't look right.

its his own left hand. hes holding two phones

Bane?

That choice of song reeks of desperation too. She can't convince people she's healthy, so they went with the song.

Obviously only people who are healthy and feel good can listen to 'I feel good", so she must be healthy!

They are going to have do better than that when she has a fecal explosion at the debates and Trump calls her out.
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

We need to have a Cred Forums greenscreen competition that involves:

>Moving camera
>Out of focus footage, with random, subtle refocusing
>A dozen phone composites

Final product has to look perfect, even down to foreground and background lens distortion.

i dont know bout yall, but i see clowns in those screens... also is it me or do phones show the red recording sign to START recording, not to end it?

dude what the fuck

She came out to the stage to a song written by a man who died of pneumonia.

> I feel good
> by james brown
> who famously died to pneumonia

>She disapear for some seconds and return

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

If digits then she dies on November 9th

But why she disappear? There is a unevenness in the ground or something?

Listen closely. Even the cheer sounds are dubbed in

Kek is rael

Holy shit, it says "Live" as well.
Media explosed

???

Holy shit they are. The cheering sound is from a much larger venue with more people.

This, this, a thousand times this.

I work in video too. Definitely not greenscreened.

Fuck off CTR

How come the footage on the phones isn't what's directly in front of them though?

What the fuck

Right? Nice zeroes though.

think of a game of pool or billiards. The TV camera is catching the phones at say a -20 degree angle and the phones which are capturing the podium at a +20 degree angle. thats like standing behind and to the left of someone who is shooting a gun and trying to tell exactly what theyre aiming it.

>Our viewing camera is far back, and zoomed in (Iphones are closer, with a wider lens)
>The audience is facing slightly to stage left

What you see on their phones can be seen at the start of the clip, when the camera points to more to the left.

First thing I noticed before the fact that people aren't blocking shots they should and nobody is panning when Clinton walks by..crowd is most likely dubbed if I'm being quite honest pham

I don't see the grandstand of people or the giant red and white stripes on their phones, which should be pointing right at it:
youtube.com/watch?v=vZVujyYIz3o (0:17)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>youtube.com/watch?v=uVa2CZaHMNA

IT'S BEEN SHOAH'D

"THE GOYIM KNOW!"

Someone actually recording in landscape mode for once

the stripes are there m8, look harder. they dont appear as red on the phone screens, its a recording of a recording. it always washes out. pic rel8ed, i just shopped this. trust me, i want this to be true as well but its retarded to chase ghosts and makes us look like dumbshits.

Don't know why I am surprised that they would photoshop in a bunch of people shooting vertical videos.

"Look at our large crowd of... universally reviled assholes.."

kek confirms. youre embarrassing yourselves with this one, stick to the CF and the fresh leaks gents

Either it was a real pro job, or more likely just the camera auto focusing making it seem like they are too sharp compared to the rest of the video.

Well explained

decent post. ill get u next time leaf, ill get u next time