WHY ARE YOU GUYS PUTTING YOURSELVES THROUGH THIS?

WHY ARE YOU GUYS PUTTING YOURSELVES THROUGH THIS?

This imaginary fairy tale world where Trump somehow has a possibility of winning. Why get your hopes up so high, when they are going to be smashed so brutally on election night.
I actually like Trump, but I am not going to put myself through the mental agony of keeping any hope alive that he can win.
Trump very well may win the popular vote. But there is no chance in hell he will win the electoral votes necessary.

Accept the fact now that we are not going to win. Because if you keep your hopes alive until November, you are going to feel like utter shit when she wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/21/dont-look-now-but-barack-obama-is-suddenly-popular/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tim Hortons will burn
maple forests will wilt away
syrup will run through the streets
and there will be nothing you can do to stop it

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Even five thirty eight has it close. Nevada is about to tip. NC and FL are safe. He just has to flip one of PA, CO, or NH, which look highly possible

>North Carolina
>contested

The Eternal Leaf strikes again

Trumps leading the polls in colorado

Hes very close in michigan, Wisconsin and new Hampshire

He still has a chance in virginia and Pennsylvania

No dubs get fukt.
Hillary will be your burger version of Merkel.
It will be law to have a third bathroom for the mentally ill.
Interracial marriages will have a bonus tax incentive.
Children will be born with no gender assigned to their birth certificate until their 18th birthday.

prove me wrong
protip: you cannot

your flag is shit and doesn't even have blue in it like all the other anglosphere countries, embarrassing & shameful you dogfucking pedo

BTW, while I'm on the topic. Doesn't it bother you burgers that you live in a country where Trump can win the popular vote but still lose the election?!?
When the fuck are you idiots getting rid of this backassward electoral shit?

>also 8 years of this face fuccckkkkkkk

>Colorado going republican

>$0.23 has been deposited to your account!

digits

Over the past few years tens of thousands of California liberals have moved into Colorado solely due to dude weed lol.
I think Wisconsin, Michigan, New Hampshire, or the entirety of Maine will flip first.

Thank you for correcting the record

Ici on parle en Français SVP..

Trump has the momentum, if the momentum doesn't waver he just needs to win Michigan or Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Hell he's now starting to lead in Colorado and is being competitive in New Mexico.

No, I'd bet money on Trump winning with the way things are now.

Stop making us look bad

>co, nv, mi blue
>florida, nc up for grabs

If you're going to shitpost at least use recent polls.

Just enjoy the ride man. Both presidential candidates know about Pepe and consider him a significant enough political force to be reckoned with, a fucking old frog meme from the mid 2000s about pissing with your pants all the way down.

well, you're right, the country is corrupt as fuck and with hillary being the most corrupt there's a good chance they'll stick her in as spokes-puppet in chief, don't pretend that she'll be "winning" jack shit though, it'll just witness that we're a huge puppet republic

newest emerson poll puts trump 4 points ahead

see my earlier post

A
STUPID
FUCKING
LEAF

Roll for this.

Blue PA is a meme. Please stop.

hey there CTR

The one state where dude weed Gary Johnson may actually be helping Trump. (Otherwise third party candidates historically take 80% of the republican vote and 20% of the democratic vote, as most liberals are hive-minders while republicans actually like to think they're being virtuous and doing what's right.

I'd still imagine Wisconsin and Michigan to be a larger margin Trump lead even if the polls don't show it. The whites in those states may not want to admit their support openly but I don't see Trump losing any majority white states other than the super cucked Vermont.

Defeatists will be denied entry to the Great Realm of Kek.

Still, Shadilay, heretic.

The people you speak of are worthless homeless drifters, just as bad or worse than hippies. Drive through downtown Denver and you will see what I mean. I doubt even 25% of them bothered to register to vote in CO and the only candidate that would have brought them out is significant numbers was Bernie.

CO will be red.

>$377 salary
Is this a job for a Somalian?

>Colorado
>Blue

You obviously know of nothing. Please remove yourself from this website.

Republicans will get New Hampshire before they get Maine.

Trump getting a clean sweep of battleground states is unlikely.

The popular vote is correlation, not causation, and considering we've only had 3 or 4 inconsistencies ever in election history, it's surely safe to say that the popular vote means he will also win the electoral vote.

My guess? He'll win Virgina, along with the other red-leaning states. (Ohio, Florida, Nevada, etc.)

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

>Virgina
He'll win Wisconsin and Michigan long before. Kaine and all the Washington D.C. establishment cronies who live in Northeast Virginia. Michigan is only democrat because of the Detroit blacks and I doubt they'll be too inspired to vote without Obama on the ballot.

Colorado would probably go blue if not for the potheads voting third-party, because they're too high to realize that they're throwing away their votes.

this is the real map right now

Hillary is inheriting Obama's ground game, while Trump doesn't even have the full support of his party.

Obama will be leaving office with historic approval, particularity among independents. Don't underestimate that man's campaigning ability when he starts hitting the road for Clinton.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/21/dont-look-now-but-barack-obama-is-suddenly-popular/

Trump will get 3 of the 4 votes in maine. Read the recent news on it

he getting in Michigan too

S A G E

NC will always be red. I live here and we normally end up on the right. On top of that, there is much obvious Trump support in general here.

Can some explain to a dumbass exactly the electoral vote?

are these people from states who vote for who they want to be president and pick the person that the public decided from their state? but they can go against the public's decision and vote someone else?

Correcting the record eh hoser

Yeah, you know what, I forgot about Michigan. Big state affected by loss of jobs overseas...

And he's only 3 points behind there.

OP we the people will win, no matter what.

Yes brother.

>Woopoo...

Bottom line is Vote Trump and buy AR 15's and Armor piercing ammo.

You win both ways.

JEB SURGE INCOMING

ANY MINUTE NOW

he's right