Cred Forums finally entirely BTFO

Cred Forums finally entirely BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
abcnews.go.com/Politics/years-pushing-birther-attacks-donald-trump-president-obama/story?id=42137463
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/
youtube.com/watch?v=_rdIJ0sEEmA
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/
twitter.com/jimasher
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/kenyacert.asp
archive.is/oy3Xs
archive.is/8H2Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA
youtube.com/watch?v=pTi7LrXxbOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ahmed, go away

I agree. Saying Obongo is an American was pretty disgraceful

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING SUICIDE
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

drumpf

But honestly, what the fuck is she doing? This is honestly how a teenager with no argument sounds like.

btfo

/thread

delete your account

>Trump tricked the media??? ONLY I CAN DO THAT!
wew

What was it that Trump just did?

What exactly did he do? I'm out of the loop, been playing too much animal crossing and making my village great again to check up on Cred Forums.

Niggas I can't believe she is doing that, what's the purpose?

All posts have an equal amount of likes, ofc they are paid but man this is worse than Jeb's campaign

wtf I hate disgrace now

Trump himself is a disgrace to America

Still, she's 100% right

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?! SHADILAY! SHADILAY!

probably saying something racist he never said.

>THIS DEPLORABLE HAS JUST DECIDED TO VOTE SHILLARY! WOW, YOU REALLY SWAYED ME SHITSKIN!

...is what you want me to say?

Someday the truth will come out

This is a really bad look for Hillary. She looks like one of those crying bratty girls that gets all pissed off when she doesn't get her way. Not the kind of leader our nation needs.

Went on a talk show and acted charming and presidential. High energy and positive atmosphere the whole way through.

You can't handle the truth

Now hillary im gonna let you finish
But kanye had the most autistic meltdown of all time

Trump is a national disgrace.

The right has thrown everything plus the kitchen sink at Hillary for over 25 years and they still got nothing. Nice smear campaign by the elitists, but now it's time to drop the hammer on the Don and his pack of cheap mafiosos.

>This is honestly how a teenager with no argument sounds like.
that's her main audience, based on age and mental maturity

Her brain is fried, it's going Benjamin Button on her. It will only get better my friend!

This is some next level triggering from Shillary. A hearty kek has been had. Thanks for the laugh, m8s.

That disqualifies Trump. He said Obama was born in the USA.

Apologize.

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.

>trump gives jew media a taste of jew medicine
>jew thinks this is a disgrace

oy vey

Shillary is correcting her own records now? lol

>thirty kopeks have been added to your account courtesy of correct the record & yabloko

I love how Hillary quotes herself.

Who the fuck even does that?

You have to scroll down pretty far on Trump's twitter to see a mention of Hillary. This looks like the classic case of an inferior competitor doing nothing but clawing at their opponent while their superior doesn't care.

Wait.. What the fuck? Is literally every tweet she makes just an attack on Trump? Is that all her campaign is anymore? Do people seriously fall for this?

She's losing it.

All the millions of dollars spent, all the conspiring, all the rigging, all the media string-pulling, and--if you believe the rumors--even having people killed, and she is being forced to accept that it has all amounted to nothing. She is losing to a man who came from out of fucking nowhere and has zero political experience, despite having the entire establishment on her side.

She is feeling real, genuine panic, perhaps for the first time in her entire political career. And what's more, she knows that if she loses this election, that's it for her. Like Ron Paul, he age and health are at the point where she knows she won't be able to run next election.

She is terrified that she might lose her final remaining chance at winning the title of "first female President"--the title she has spent her entire life chasing. She has no idea how to change course, either, since every tactic she's familiar with has failed. And to add insult to injury, the person who's going to steal this chance away from her is (politically speaking) a nobody.

It's like if you spent your entire life training to become the "World's Greatest Martial Artist", and you made it to the final fight you had to win to earn the title, only to face off against a fighter you've never heard of using a style that doesn't even have a name, and he cripples you so badly that you can never fight again.

Hillary is a national disgrace.

The left has thrown everything plus a kitchen sink at Trump this year and they still got nothing. Nice smear campaign by the elitists, but now it's time to drop the hammer on the Hill and her pack of cheap demon worshipers.

>Getting captured
>War hero

getting captured by asians or muslims is a big no no, he's a coward

It's not Hillary, just whoever writes her Twitter posts.

Yes. She's trying to convince people by incessantly yelling out "TRUMP'S BAD AND I'M NOT HIM - VOTE FOR ME!" in hopes people will fall for that alone as opposed to them looking at what she stands for, her positions and so on because she knows full well she can't win that way.

It's like they can't decide if they want the twitter to be "Hillary" or "Hillary's Team"

Total mess on their side of things. Frankly, I'm surprised they're fucking it all up this early, i thought we had another month before the real shit started colliding with fans

>It's like if you spent your entire life training to become the "World's Greatest Martial Artist", and you made it to the final fight you had to win to earn the title, only to face off against a fighter you've never heard of using a style that doesn't even have a name, and he cripples you so badly that you can never fight again.
Reminds me of One Punch Man.

This actually gave me an erection.

wtf

She's not going to get any votes from the right calling people names though.

Dude I could think of so many ways to rescue the democrats. One thing would be to make her less awkward but she's doing the exact opposite.

This post will take up 5kb on the dem's mirrors where they archive these threads

It's long been established that no one voting for Hillary actually likes her, they're just so invested in their "Trump is racist" bullshit to go back now.

>Who the fuck even does that?

A narcissist.

It's much worse than a failed dream.

Hillary Clinton is a literal criminal.

If she loses charges against her will be made, she will be prosecuted.

New investigations will be made, the depth of her corruption made public.

She will be imprisoned.

Half the Democratic party will go down with her.

If she loses the presidency she loses everything.

Lmao that's literally her entire campaign.
Could just leave that tweet pinned until November

"Obama was born in the US, period"

I agree, pretty disgraceful. That nigger was born nowhere near the US.

Trump is the end of Mother of All Corruption.

Don't forget to keep flooding CTR's "Trump DIRT" email with your favorite short stories and lies.

what did he do? i'll wait, mr one post man

>when your campaign tweets fail the Turing Test but you still keep posting

abcnews.go.com/Politics/years-pushing-birther-attacks-donald-trump-president-obama/story?id=42137463

underchecked

how sweet the irony will be when after all hillary clinton is responsible for one, final, suicide.

HILLARY BTFO

HILLARY BTFO

HILLARY BTFO

mfw

And another

beautiful

What the fuck is this birther thing? Is she mad at another fucking cartoon frog?

Shes senile

Wew.

Surely this is the end for her. There's no way any of the actual democrats will vote for her now right? Obama is like their favourite pet. They've already made documentaries about him saving the world, about how he kept the economy running in the greatest shoah of our time, how he ended wars.

This is literally all you would need to give to the majority of democrats to convince them not to vote for Hillary.

KEK. shes terrified. she knows that birther move is going to fuck her badly. now SHES the birther. what a faggot. so many tweets too, like theyre just brainstorming and sending them out as quick as they can. nice SPAM, hilldog, bet she loses twitter followers too since they wont want their feed clogged with her trash

No she has been saying Trump is racist for not thinking the first African American President was born in the US. When it was actually her 2008 primary campaign that started the rumors if the first place.

Pot calling the kettle black

She's attacking Trump for entertaining the fact that Obama might not be born in the US, when she was the one who started the rumor in 2008.

To top it off, at Trump's recent 'press conference', he came on stage just to say "Obama was born in America". then he left.

>Like Ron Paul, he age and health are at the point where she knows she won't be able to run next election.
point taken
but
>mentioning shillary and our happenin' man in the same sentence?
kys

>Hillary's intern crew on suicide watch and in panic mode

kek, can't wait to see how they react after the debates

Trumps message is becoming more positive, he's ascended from the bickering and left her in the dust on her own, chasing shadows and attacking nothing. shes like a raving madwoman, thinking attack tactics will work at this stage. Crumpg is making people feel comfy and getting his hair tussled while shes coming across as a petty, bitter old hag. Trump has evolved, shame she cant do the same. still, all the while shes going to say "hes the one spreading hate, hate hate, whereas IIIIIIII just want to talk about HELPING WORKING FAMILIES".

IMO here's the election in a nutshell:

Hillary: I will fight for you
Trump: I will WIN for you

I can't even really understand what's happening now.
This is not an election, it's a soap opera.

Really? Holy shit he set this up and he wants everyone to know it.

Last night he was asked whether he thought Obama was an American, he said he wanted to wait for the right time to answer.

Today, he announces that at a press conference and nothing else. He was talking to that Masher guy the whole time to get him to agree to support him when Hillary tried to hit him.

Not only that he made it so obvious a fucking blind man could see it but nobody could ever prove it. 11D chess.

Welcome to the age of memes

She really isn't very good at the twitter thing. it looks like she's just throwing mud to get anything to stick.

He got under her skin today, can't wait for the debates.

>126 things

Who would even read that

0/10

>the blue checkmark is gone
i don't understand twitter, what does this mean?

it's funny because she's trying to be magisterial but also...crass

i like jose vag

Hate to break it to you, but Hillary is not the person posting on that twitter account.

it was a glorious move. he packaged his comment into a tiny soundbyte. he was literally on stage for less than 10 seconds. he said "Hillary clinton started it, Im going to end it: Obama was born in America, end of story, end of story".

imagine everyone saying "what did he mean by this?" and finding out the real story. Hint: youre going to be hearing the name "Mark Penn" and "internal memo" come up.

literally her only leg to stand on in defense is to say "it was not me, it was my supporters"...... to which someone will inevitably say "oh, so a candidate shouldnt be attacked because of things their supporters do or think, eh hilldog?"

Crumpg is levelling the playing field before the debates, and i think the whole reason he has never even uttered the word "racist" "sexist" or "bigot" in trying to address that perceptions means that hes cooking up a way to turn that around on her too, so that if she attempts to raise the issue she gets burned herself. never have i seen someone be able to turn a weak point into a weapon like this man.

hes a fucking goofball, but jesus christ he must have some top-tier predatory sharks working for him as advisors who come up with this shit. that chick he hired as campaign manager is dominating right now.

Hillary is a mess.

>increasingly nervous

People Hillary knows are calling her out too.

She has always been a liar and everybody knows it and when she can't win a debate she calls people names.

This time it backfired.

kek

I think it means verified as this celebrity or figure of interest. It's definitely the same account though, because of the @name. It might be logging in on different machines, he changed his privacy settings, user differences between the 2 guys who took the shots, maybe he even changed his email or something.

156 IQ will do that for a man

It did come out and nobody did anything.

Snopes even updated their report on this JUST TODAY...

>She will be imprisoned.
I promise you that the FIRST thing Trump will do once he's in office is clear her of all charges.

You know why?
Because that's the smart thing to do, and will serve as a move to unite congress.

May she slend the rest of her life in discomfort for her many, many crimes.

Shut up Huma you sniveling fucking Saudi spy cunt.

The tweets that don't end with -H aren't by her. Chances are it's some late teen/early 20's intern that isn't getting paid sending the messages.

Is that what she says everytime they reanimate her?

Why unify shit when republicans control both houses, have a supermajority and scotus?

There is zero reason to appeal to them. I can't remember the last time one party has had so much control.

Can you just imagine what kind of landslide Trump would achieve if the democratic nominee wasn't Hillary and they didn't pull the whole "racist bigot" BS?

Imagine finding out that the entire government did the exact same things. It would just be Trump and the god damn janitor running the country.

If by some miracle only Hilldog goes down the entire government, rep and dem would be working against him for showing a willingness to turn on them.

If he does, he can use it as leverage to win most of Hilldog's supporters in votes. It makes him appear magnanimous and presidential, and would let world leaders know that he's not a man who will follow his heart, he only follows his head.

Shouldn't you be hacking the DNC? Are you ready for nuclear war because Hillary doesn't like what Mother Russia exposed?

Is she trying to garner him more support?
Is Hillary even trying anymore?

>mfw I realize Southpark is going to put this in one of their episodes.

Donald Trump, Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard could run the country better than the rest of DC combined. The rest can all go home.

You're missing the larger picture.

Trump is not a politician.
Persecuting Hillary, despite how much they detest her, will completely alienate all ties he has with congress.

As someone who's a leftie, trump's campaign looks much better. Hillary's is based around trump hating. Trump's is based on, you know, actually being president

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

I think he trolled the shit out of the media again.

>people start hammering him on his birther shit from a few years ago
>announces press event
>media thinks he's going to answer questions about it
>he actually just has a train of vets and war heros come on stage and endorse him
>statement later that "trump believes obama was born in the US"

It's pertaining to whether the document was real or doctored, of which it's real. Snopes goes on to say this doesn't prove or disprove anything, because it could/or is just a marketing attempt.

screencapped for leddit :^)

Haha bitch is ass blasted!

DEPLORABLE!

Why is it shitty? Its perfectly fine!
youtube.com/watch?v=_rdIJ0sEEmA

This. He is so fucking clever. He really plays everybody

I bet his feeling a little bit suicidal now.

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.

It's like Jeb! all over again.

THEY'RE BLAMING IT ON AN INTERN

>Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

>Blitzer: Someone supporting Hillary Clinton was trying to promote this so-called Birther issue? What happened?

>Doyle: So we — absolutely, the campaign nor Hillary did not start the Birther movement, period, end of story there. There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe, in late 2007, I believe, in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa — I don’t recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an email that promoted the conspiracy.

>Blitzer: The Birther conspiracy?

>Doyle: Yeah, Hillary made the decision immediately to let that person go. We let that person go. And it was so, beyond the pale, Wolf, and so not worthy of the kind of campaign that certainly Hillary wanted to run.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/

SHE'S GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wrote this to her, what are you gonna do about it ahmed?

>firing someone for coming up with a beautiful campaign idea

Yeah no, even if they didn't use it they would promote that person for being so inventive.

Democrats suffer from cognitive dissonance for things Democrats say vs what Republicans say.

>I believe
>I believe
>I don't recall

pffft

By the way have we started placing bets regarding when and how based James Asher is going to "suicide?"

"Self-inflicted impalement using the feathered hat of the Statue of Freedom atop the Capitol" is my guess.

We had one stab himself in the back a dozen times and then zip himself in to a duffel bag in the bathtub. Beat that, Hillary.

twitter is literally unverifying famous people who support trump even indirectly

happened to pewdiepie

anyone they can get away with

guys like cernovitch are still verified iirc

Clinton won't spend a day in jail.

She'll be too sick for jail. She won't even be fit for court.

OH GOD TRUMP IS BAD HES RACIST DISGRACE DEPLORABLE HURK HURK HURK HURRRRKKK.

he has a godlike mind for strategic resource allocation, i mean he tested for a 156 IQ when he was in wharton.

make no mistake, donald trump is literally smarter than einstein.

hasnt it been confirmed her account is run by random idiots?

most posts arent even signed by the candidate

not to mention the fact that 30% of voters are non white

if this election was a few decades ago she would lose by 30pts

Asher is verified

twitter.com/jimasher

Because they know Cernovich would bring the fucking hammer down on Twitter and they would sink like a rock. He has a huge cult following, people that might as well be made of iron because they hit hard.

how many retweets does she usually get? I'd check myself but don't want to give her page a view.

Fucking madman

Osama is Kenyan, though. Everyone knows it.

i think its usually somewhere between 500 and 4 thousand. this "what donald trump did was disgusting" or whatever it was got 12k, so either they mobilized their bot army or people respond better to less factual and more emotional arguments. She literally did an "Are you kidding me???" and they loved it

Hildabeast is sounding more like an over-medicated bar hag everyday.

That's an intern you know, she doesn't run her own Twitter feed.

I bet if you asked that "distinguished" judge, he'd say he was Mexican, before he'd say he was american.

Holy shit. I knew women were inferior, but to lose that badly to such an inexperienced man... damn.

her tweets are so stupid and disingenuous. I really fucking hate her

wtf i hate women now

troll

Trump has turned Hillary into Trump. She is mad af

Her only hope is to Corrupt The Record of her extensive fails.

>What Trump just did is a disgrace.

You know why she is saying that?

Him coming out to that Les Deplorable mural and song was sending a message to Trump supporters.

IF they steal the election. Revolution is the only answer.

That is what I got from Trump at that rally. I hope you Americans are ready for war if the left do something.

I'm getting strong vibes of Jeb! from hitlary. I think shes displaying the same form of fevered desperation as he did as her campaign picks up speed circling the drain of failure.

Trump was never mad. He's been winning this way the entire time by just letting his opponents get angry and fuck up time and time again. People actually thought his primary methods wouldn't work and here we are again.

I assure you m'lady, troll I am not.

That feel when trolls have a better concept of "feigned error" than million dollar normie analysts and strategists

i have a picture ready just for this Yeb!bing. same schmuck face

This is gonna be better than LYIN' TED's meltdown in Indiana. I miss those lulz!

>all this anti-pepeism from the media

What exactly is their goal? What could this possibly accomplish?

All it looks like is "senile old lady yells at cartoon frogs"
99.99% of people don't get it. The only people who get it are us (and the media kikes we've been trolling). But the normies? They're confused as hell or laughing their asses off.

And even besides that, just look at the optics of it. Trump has been talking policy. Hillary has been... going after internet frogs. And couple that with the fact that she's fucking sick and everyone thinks she's hiding health conditions. People probably think she's going schizophrenic.

the best thing is trump knows this and is about to kick his smug into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

Fuck Yabloko. Biggest retards next to Paranas. How the hell are they even allowed to participate? Did you Russians just fuck up your mental institutions and let the braindead run as liberal opposition?

Praise Kek, chaos be unto him!

All the world is mocking of you obese ameritards thanks to drumpf, idiotas

Couldn't have summed it up any better.

Hillary is Jeb 2.0. And she's the Eternal Cuckold, getting literally cucked by Lewinsky, gettting cucked by obama in 2008, and getting cucked by Trump for a 3rd and final time.

This woman's entire life has been built around slowly and surely working her way through the ranks and make it to the oval office. She's had to maintain this facade for decades. And it's all about to come crumbling down.

when Trump wins and Hillary gives her concession speech, I think the thin veneer will break. She's going to go apeshit because she blew it and no longer has any reason left to bother with good PR. She's going to start foaming at the mouth, and in her anger, she'll probably stroke out. And then she'll spend the rest of her life half-paralyzed in jail.

Hey guys? How do you find cached versions of websites? Anything other than the wayback amchine because that's not working with these snopes reports...

Both of these were updated today and I can't get the cached versions to compare.

They really do think they have actual proof of racism

Peeeee Peeeee, and Pooooo Poooooo
I cast a spell on you know who.
Cough cough, choke choke
a whole lot of bad feels
are stuck in her throat

Praise KEK

oh god this is desperation level tweeting

not like this hill... not like this...

PRAISE KEK. SHADILAY. LEAFS ARE THE MESSENGERS.

But it just looks ridiculous. I can't believe this got past any internal approval from the hillary campaign or in the media. It's crazy.

And even if their angle is "there are some fringe racists that support trump!" it's not different than me going to prisons or ganglands and showing how all these violent dindus support clinton.

Jesus Moralless the mexican messiah. You will die in misery South of the WALL in your filth and corruption.

This is unbelievable.

Im surprised she hasn't dropped out honestly, i guess if shes basically running to keep out of prison.

Textbook example of Cognitive Dissonance.

It's actuaily hilarious. She can't even propose laws she wants to because of the big donors. All she can do is attack Trump and hope that nobody notices that her platform is crap.

It's actually scary that she's doing so well solely propped up because the media and government is running interference for her.

Literally no one actually likes her. They're either voting for her because muh bagina brezident :DDD or because "omg trump is hitler". But nobody actually votes for hillary based on hillary herself.

So the fact that she can even break 30% is fucking ridiculous.

>One thing would be to make her less awkward but she's doing the exact opposite.
there were rumors going around in the past that hillary had hired acting coaches for that very purpose, i'm guessing she was just too stubborn and surrounded by sycophants for it to make a difference

she's absolutely fucked

go to her official website you have to click through multiple "trump should not be president" pop-ups just to get to the content.

it's pathetic.

she knows she has no true fans and she's just lesser of two evils so she needs to remind everyone constantly so she keeps an alliance with voters

She's obsessed with him.

Calling Pepe racist is like calling paint racist if someone makes a nazi painting.

They fight the hardest when they're losing.

Funny thing is that the party wants to dump her so he's doing a Mitt Romney by fucking over the party for personal ambition and blatant shortsightedness.

Can't wait till we get to see that dumb cunt admitting defeat.

Can I have quick sit-rep for polls?

who doesn't look at someone and rate them 1-10

it's human nature

makes sense bill cheated on her, she's apparently asexual

No one, and that's also why Hillary is shit at gaining the young vote.

>Hillary starts campaigning
>realizes she needs to get active on social media
>posts ~20-50 tweets a day

What Hillary really meant, "What Trump did was brilliant!"

hmmmmmmmmm..................... rlly maks u thank............
>a kraut
K E K
E . . E
K E K

Go to stilldickingbimbos.com and prepare to chuckle.

Her social media committee and "millennial" outreach team is probably a bunch of huffpo tier women in their late 20s, early 30s.

how often do perfect posts come along?

Has anyone actually seen a hillary bumper sticker or lawn sign IRL?

This is a serious question

here are snapshots from 3 years ago

archive.is/oy3Xs

archive.is/8H2Sc

Nice.

Straight up just focused on slamming her opponent because she has nothing to say about how she will run the country.

Sadly yes

>Trump's divisive rhetoric

Correct the Record if I'm wrong, but didn't this bitch just call half of Trump voters "deplorables"? She has to have a mole on the inside of her campaign.

No, but I still see Obama stickers sometimes.

t. californian

Shit, so Trump's the Karate Kid?

Wax on, wax off.

Thanks. I'm just comparing them in momento now. Far as I can see only thing they changed on both sites was a short paragraph moved from top of the page to the end on the booklet report.

Weird and seemingly useless alteration, but other than that both pages haven't changed text since 2013.

the question is, who trained him?

hmmmmm

manafort

That last part reminded me of the wrestler chapter of "liive a live".good game, very lives

I saw a Hillary sign inside a boarded up abandoned house here in Baltimore. The only other political sign I've seen here are a couple Bernie ones and a single John Kasich sign in the middle of a low traffic street.

Honestly this. Trump is a decent politician, but it only worked so flawlessly because of the establishment's knee-jerk "UR RAYCISS, UR MEAN, UR NOT A REAL CONSERVATIVE, etc." reaction. He is doing so well because he is competing against the most inept and inflexible people on the planet, liberals. He doesn't even need to play 4D chess. He is just playing checkers with a downie that shits herself every hour.

>has zero to say about her policies
>only wants to slam people like her head nearly slammed into that car door

Do you people really not understand why Hillary is winning? Why do you always ask this?
She's winning because she's not Trump, there is no other reason why. People don't support her, they just don't support Trump.

>manafort
that would actually make sense. his slogan Make America great again hearkens back to Regan's campaign, and manafort was advisor towards Regan during the election process. so he knows how the system works inside and outside.

holy shit i am overwhelmed by deceitful memories of our boy rato
remember when he said vote with your heart?

You seem to be missing it. Hes played this country in general and hillcunt specifically and rocketed himself to the top. He has plans for congress as well

Holy fucking shit dude i couldnt breath i was laughing so hard

Man even ctr is getting desperate

>Hillary: I will fight for you
>Trump: I will WIN for you

Beautiful, man.

Saw one in the work office once on the shelf of some lady's cubicle. Never saw it again after Hilary had her trip right before the fall.

And Milo. Poor Milo. He's our bridge and our point man, but too many hate he is flame.

Every time I think I see one, I inspect it closer and it's actually a "Hillary For Prison" sign

And boy does it feel good

>1 to 10 scale
Wait did everybody stop doing this?

i cant believe thats real lmao

I have developed a very real hatred for the left. I feel it in every inch of my abnormally large member.

May KEK make it so.

Trump is the greatest man alive. I'm not kidding.

kek
>tfw there are people being paid to save pepe pictures right now
take mine
I don't have any nazi ones unfortunately

Speak for yourself nopalero.

Now gtfo.

Sorry about that guys.

I've seen extremely few signs/stickers for either candidate, when I go to Uni I only see peeling Bernie stickers.

no
pewdiepie unverified himself because he saw the check mark as stupid and pointless since the general population don't even bother looking for the check mark when news stories come out

he made a whole video about it calling out the SJW retards that run twitter

Wisconsin here. I've seen about 2 or so in town. I've seen like 10 Trump signs

I see Trump shit all over the place, usually on cars though but I do see Trump lawn signs on a consistent basis
Neighborhood I cut through to avoid traffic and lights has one street with two Hillary signs in them. One house is an old woman that lives alone and he other is a spic babe and her cuck husband

THIS:
is whats up in America rn. You about to see some crazy shit in the next six weeks

This is why I fear for Trump's life.

>Hillary is a national disgrace.

>The left has thrown everything plus a kitchen sink at Trump this year

(((New York intellectuals))) have been aiming at Trump since the 80s. Remember Li'l Marco's "small hands" slur? That's from the "short-fingered vulgarian" epithet from Spy Magazine. Trump's dealt with it a lot longer than Hillary and got rich doing it.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Couldn't have summed it up any better.

>This woman's entire life has been built around slowly and surely working her way through the ranks and make it to the oval office. She's had to maintain this facade for decades. And it's all about to come crumbling down.

She hasn't worked her way thru the ranks. She rode her husband's coattails, making sure she got press, until she absolutely had to get a public service job. Then she immediately tried to spin that into a prez bid. She didn't work her way there, except by getting cozy with power.

>when Trump wins and Hillary gives her concession speech, I think the thin veneer will break. She's going to go apeshit because she blew it and no longer has any reason left to bother with good PR. She's going to start foaming at the mouth, and in her anger, she'll probably stroke out. And then she'll spend the rest of her life half-paralyzed in jail.

Blaming sexism and not her bone-deep corruption.

Please clap

>>She will be imprisoned.
>I promise you that the FIRST thing Trump will do once he's in office is clear her of all charges.

>You know why?

The most cutting thing your enemy can say after your utter defeat is, "I forgive you."

Its cool 'migo. Also you missed a spot.

>Funny thing is that the party wants to dump her so she's doing a Mitt Romney by fucking over the party for personal ambition and blatant shortsightedness.
fixed.

Can't believe this thread is still going on. I replaced my brakes with brakes from another car and this thread still hasn't 404'd

just more race-baiting. Dems have become the party of war and race-baiting.

Oh no whatever will we do now that the people who already hated Trump will keep on hating Trump?

Nah, fuck that. Trumps supporters want her in jail. Everyone, even the dems, admit her being cleared by the FBI was absolute shit. The case will be re-opened.

>The most cutting thing your enemy can say after your utter defeat is, "I forgive you."

Christfaggots everyone

It's so sexist.
Yes everyone does it.

>"I forgive you."

"Die in prison, cunt" is pretty good too.

>if we don't, it won't stop

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

ye he shuld delet his accunt

Everything she posts is negative post about Trump or republicans which in the end will associate her with negativity. Meanwhile when you look at Trumps feed 90% is positive comments about how great everyone is and the other 10% is trolling the media and shit talking his critics.

>America is gonna be great again
>And one of its greatest political villains will be denied her life's goal

No, its a normal human thing.

Hilary just confirmed she isn't human.

He would have lost to Obama eight years ago, there's no doubt about that desu

we need to make one final effort to bury the traitors it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=pTi7LrXxbOI

He's literally the Mule from Foundation

Yeah they misunderstand it's not about nazism it's actually our collective scat fetish

Trump played it smart you dombasses. You think he really believes that; he said that to fuck with the media. You ppl are so stupid.

so true

I think that's the plan