Illegal immigrant beats common law wife to death

>12News has learned that Bridge City Police are holding a man on unrelated warrants while they question him in the death of his common-law wife Wednesday.

>Jorge Hugo Elizalde-Sanchez, 41, is being held on a federal immigration charge, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Multiple sources confirm he is in the country illegally.

>Elizalde-Sanchez's common law wife, 28-year-old Kara Marie Willingham was found dead in their home at 112 Mary Avenue Wednesday evening. Elizalde-Sanchez was arrested later after police pulled him over.

>12News has also been told that Willingham appears to have been beaten to death but investigators have yet to confirm it.

$1 million bond for Bridge City man accused of beating common-law wife to death

12newsnow.com/news/local/common-law-husband-being-questioned-in-the-beating-death-of-bridge-city-woman/319001663

12newsnow.com/mb/news/local/common-law-husband-being-questioned-in-the-beating-death-of-bridge-city-woman/319001663

According to this they had two kids together.

What did she do to provoke him?

Didnt get to ficki ficki.

Its why all brown people kill white girls.

Probably this.

Bump

>provoke murder
>victim blaming

and nothing of value was lost

seriously what is an attractive woman doing with an illegal beaner more 10 years her seƱor?

>41
>28
she probably deserved it, and if not, that's just natural selection at work

Apparently she recently had weight loss surgery.

>two kids
>ages 6 and 3
so when they had their first kid, she was 22 and he was 35.
fucking lmao

literally ZERO sympathy for this living embodiment of daddy issues

This. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I see no reason to give 2 shits about a girl who, quite frankly, probably ignored sound advice from others. Its not like white women are unaware of the danger.

Ah, so he had some money.

It all makes sense now.

Incorrect. I am wife suspicious.

Nothing wrong with 22 and 35

Something wrong with reproducing with a violent murderer though

Yea he must of had a decent job cause she had just graduated college too.

>common-law wife
Serves her right.

Civil law >>>> Common law

>Nothing wrong with 22 and 35

>unironically saying over 50% age difference is fine when the girl is

Fuck the beaner illegal suffer a wound thats lethal

Apparently was fucking her because could not get tghe dick whites or asians such as yourself could not provide. now get fucked you soulless dog eating chink.

Of course it's fine.
The fuck is wrong with you?
It's only relatively recently that men have been marying women their own age, or even older.
In the past a 20 year old would get a 14 year old.

I knew a couple women who died that way. Throats were slit and house burned down. Guy had just been let out of jail a couple months earlier.

>what's wrong with you
any girl who's into significantly older men, for any reason other than money, has psychological issues
i wouldn't touch a girl like that with a 10 foot pole
>In the past
shit good thing it's still the past then right? good old days of child marriage huh?
kys

>suffer a wound thats lethal
he'll be charged with voluntary manslaughter so 20 years is max sentence.

might get more for being an illegal - assuming we don't give him back to Mexico and have them deal with it

I just tried to invent something similar to "Burn the coal pay the toll", I think I did pretty well

>common law wife
so, live in girlfriend?

oh i thought you were advocating lethal injection in broken english

carry on hans

Not in that post, but I would highly suggest a lethat injection into the eyes for this wetback subhuman

Wtf

22 is prime mating age

A good 35 year old man can be in his prime too

Wtf kind of fetish do you have with age?

>good 35 year old man
>going after college-aged girls half your age
pick one

>Wtf kind of fetish do you have with age?
i just dont unironically fetishize psychologically damaged women like you faggots apparently

Holy shit you are bluepilled as fuck or something. Not everybody goes to college. There are 22 year olds that run into 35 year olds all the time at every different social gathering you can imagine.

Both are fully capable of being independent attractive healthy adults at those respective ages.

You have a really unique age fetish dude

whatever helps you sleep at night you creepy old fuck

>Donald Trump and Melania Knauss, 24-Year Age Difference

Crepy old fucks make me sick too user.

Im 22 you dumb fuck

Holy shit

You're some college loser who got cucked by an older guy hahahahahahhabahahahaha

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

>You're some college loser who got cucked by an older guy hahahahahahhabahahahaha
nope i just know enough about psychology to know how fucked up a girl has to be to enter a relationship like that for any reason other than money

i realize that the only chance you have is preying on psychologically damaged women so i can understand your point of view here

If she knew he was in illegal when she was living with him then joke's on her. If you had done your fucking civic duty to your country you might still be alive you dumb bitch!

I wasnt trying to be sarcastic or memeing.

I know some who died from it too. Its a serious issue we dont address.

>i just know enough about psychology to know that a 22 year old that hooks up with an older man is fucked in the head
>Accuses me of preying on "psychologically damaged" women based on nothing and ignores the 21 year old I fucked last month

You are one of the more interesting retards on Cred Forums

Please continue with your neurotic wierdness

Bake the beans, yield the means.

>>i just know enough about psychology to know that a 22 year old that hooks up with an older man is fucked in the head
>>Accuses me of preying on "psychologically damaged" women based on nothing and ignores the 21 year old I fucked last month
>You are one of the more interesting retards on Cred Forums
>Please continue with your neurotic wierdness

nah you're far too ignorant. not even enjoyable at this point

Snog a burrito, your life gets vetoed

Are there some younger women with wierd fetishes for older men? Yes. Does that mean all 22 year olds who hook up with older men are broken? No.

Some people have their own preferences for too
Many different reasons to count you autist. Not everyone is going to fit your "ideal" age gap.

>implying you wouldn't pick a 22 year old at 35