>Muh carpool lanes

>Muh trannies and faggots
If so name it.

Florida.

No cali is still worse.

Kern is basically Texas.

>Yolo county

A living meme

Cali wouldn't be that bad if they voted Republican. Honestly, diversity could work if it weren't for those damn race baiting Democraps.

It's the worst, guys--you should definitely stay out and keep to the better parts of the country.

Tfw LA county conservative

LA is pretty nice man

Just because you can't afford to live here doesn't mean this isn't the best state. Fuck off fag. "Cali"-every retard that has never been to CALIFORNIA

>you will never throw off the yoke of southern oppression.
it hurts, m8

>diversity
>working

You really think jamal, juan, and hasheem are only going to have two children within their race?

Anyone can afford to live there dicklips. Wages rise with cost of living.

Central Valley, Inland Empire = Red Midwest, OC= Red New England, Napa = Red Wine. We got the best weather, no humidity. Only state you can snowboard/ski in the morning and surf in the same day. Liberals are there but there's literally so much shit to do, if you can't avoid them, you yourself just suck.

Get to Martin b retting in Culver City and sign the anti-cuck petitions, fellow LA conservative.

Life here is suffering.

Muh Red Hot Chili Peppers make every other lyric California now.

diversity is the reason the state votes democrat

1. weed isnt bad
2. most people do have their head up their ass
3. carpool lanes are legit for long drives, desu. it's nice to have a lane with less people in it, regardless of the filter, so you can fucking get places without retard near-LA traffic
4. what are u some kinda faggot

Whats wrong with weed and carpool lanes? No guns and faggots are the worst parts of cali not those other two reasons you listeded

Oregon

>Anyone can afford to live
Yes, we have shit parts for poor people. And we have parts near the ocean for not poor people. And no, not everyone can afford to live there retard, theres a huge exodus as of recent because everyone is getting priced out.

I feel ya, bro. We're behind enemy lines.

I'm a web developer with a lot of business knowledge in a rising market. I can afford to live in the majority of places in California comfortably.

I don't live there because I think the people are the biggest shitheads on Earth.

California would be amazing if it was Red. So much potential. We are getting destroyed by illegal immigration and a lot of neighborhoods are unsafe because of uneducated black people. I've lived in a couple cities already. Also the Democrats are running the state to the ground and our universities need a purge of the liberal studies.

No.
California is without any question the absolute worst state.

>Huge tracts of land
>Unbelievable number of immigrants due to huge coastal holdings
>ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGALS
>Yuppie liberal retards
>Blue locked
There's no redeeming factors.
Even New York is pretty good once you wipe NYC off the map.

Wipe most of LA county and the Bay Area out, you will get paradise. Sad but true.

You don't even cover the half of it, two out of those four things are tolerable.

>muh no buying handguns unless they were designed prior to 2013

>muh militarized police force

>muh Diane "Guns, Free speech, and yes; even weed are bad for society" Feinstein

>muh De "30 caliber clipazine fully semi bolt action ghost AK 15" Leon

>muh "conversing with strangers is liiiiiiiike so creepy"

>muh traffic

>muh "niggers are productive members of society"

>muh "Photo Identification is racist and xenophobic"

>muh "lmao people should be able to end their lives if they're terminally ill but gun violence is bad despite suicide accounting for well over 60% of gun violence"

>muh medical malpractice lawsuits capped at 200,000 dollar payouts regardless of severity

>muh "thanks for the food, water, and natural resources productive and conservative Californian counties, how about we raise the taxes and kill small industry and businesses to thank you"

>muh holocaust museum

>muh gay pride parade full of degenerate faggots and trannies (fags are fine, as long as they're not faggots about it)

>muh walls are rayciss, but w-we can have a fence as long as those poor rednecks in AZ don't have one and pass any laws to compensate

>muh Hollywood

>MUH FUCKING COST OF LIVING

>MUH PRICE OF GASOLINE

>MUH TAXES

Literally the only tolerable thing about this shithole is that our overlords have decided to tax the shit out of everything but alcohol, so that we can just drink until we don't care anymore.

Californa has among the shittiest people in the country, but at the same time, it has some of the most beautiful natural sights. It's a real shame.

No. Commiefornia is shit.

>Is there a worse state than california
Only all the ones east of it

Colorado is next, filled with degenerate shitheads coming here for muh weed.

Cred Forums meetup when?

No Utah is the real shame for natural beauty/ fuckwits running it percentage

Utah is beautiful too, but I love California's mountains, forests, and coasts.

does a pol meetup look like a reddit meetup but with more guns and a little less fat?

KANGS county

so colorado isn't really the problem then.

If all the states around you legalized you'd have a buffer zone for pot tourism.

plus Wyoming and Montana have more natural beauty anyways.

If you get the chance, I highly encourage you to do the Pacific coastal Highway 1 drive. So damn scenic, and theres plenty of beautiful national parks along the way you can camp

>What are San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Ontario, and Oakland
Just face it, the state is irredeemable.

San Diego is red senpai. Ontario is in Inland Empire, which is also red. san jose/oakland/sac do in fact suck tho

You've hit all the points. Most of the people suck (shitskins Central Americans, ghetto blacks, etc). Gun control sucks. Conservative counties are getting fucked. High taxes to fund all the welfare and anchor babies. State is getting worse but I'm living comfortably at the moment.

>San Diego is red senpai.
Went last two elections for Obama

>White are no longer the majority

Yeah, so great, so progressive.

LMFAO at how that state going over the deep end as soon as it loses its white majority.

ha this is funny people just pist they dont live here fine dont come here, why do you think their so many asswhole here, they all came here cause its awesome

Fresno County has minimal niggers, save for few bad parts of Fresno. Lots of Mexicans, some based some not. The eastern part of Fresno gets to be good ol country folk goin into the mountains

Maryland.

Will do, user. Looking at it via google maps right now.

Well wipe those out too and throw in Bakersfield maybe.

Whites are a minority in Texas and its nice.

Problem isn't minorities, the problem is Democrats.

I'd assume most of Cred Forums is either a skelly or fat. I'd also say that a good chunk of us calicucks are noguns.
This too, Denver seriously gives even California's most degenerate cities a run for their money.

>Fresno County
But its just Texas with California laws
Why not just move to Texas?

You're not alone pal. We just don't want to hear social justice landwhales screaming in our ears all day long. #MCGA

Redeeming factor for me has always been the tech sector, but god fucking damn it why do these liberal cocksuckers have to force gun loving technies to move to this shithole

as someone from KINGS county, we probably have the fewest blacks of any in CA. mainly farmland

literal clown cars filled with mexicans, though

Once I finish my certificate I'm moving to either Idaho or Texas. Trust me I despise California, I wish North Korea would just nuke LA and SF. Fresno is pretty tolerable though to be honest

Get rid of downtown LA and San Fagcisco and CA is red. Overpopulation is a problem, absolutely, but Trump-senpai will fix that.

>ctrl+f "Alabama"
>0 results found

Now that's what I'm talking about

Maybe 25 years ago
This state is to far gone

There's a Yolo County?

They should be nuked for that alone.

How is it worse than California?

Guys, please move here if Trump manages to kick out the illegals. Hopefully, we can vote out the Democrats, make gun control unconstitutional, and lower taxes.

We're fucked aren't we? kek

Because Texas is garbage dump USA? Like seriously 120 degrees in the summers and fatass rednecks yuck.

>Like seriously
>fatass rednecks
>yuck.
0/10

Besides California who has the hottest grills?

>california girls
> hot
I guess if you like tattoos and shitty skin from the sun

Everywhere that's not a farm or national/state park needs to be cleansed.
Do you actually work in the tech industry? It's fucking garbage, on paper I'm making more money than I was in Texas but it doesn't matter because I get fucked on taxes and there's nothing legal worth spending my money on here other than booze. (and my liver's starting to hurt pretty fucking badly)
Nope, the northern third of the state (coastal counties excluded) can get incorporated into Oregon to swing the state red, the rest of the state needs to be kicked out of the fucking union.
Arizona tbqh. Not that it should matter unless you're a promiscuous degenerate though, you should only ever need one hot girl.

Stay mad that your bitches are fucking hideous

Dead brush for hundreds of miles for the most part. The beautiful areas are all places where nobody lives or its too expensive or there are no jobs

My state, Missouri is worse and here's why:

>Ferguson took place here, AKA nig-nog ground zero
>First state beauty pageant winner to be openly gay
>Mizzou protests, probably worst leftist college protest so far
>Nigs, Koreans, and whites all mixed into one
>The only president who ever came from MIssouri is also the only president without a college education (and he also wrestled with pigs and nuked Japan)
>Our democrat governor is currently being impeached.
>We're called the show-me state because one guy liked to show his dick to people
>The only famous author from here has his books censored for saying "Nigger Jim."
>Half of our biggest city isn't even in our state
>Only considered a part of the south because it was about to chimp out in 1821 (and still ended up siding with the north during the Civil War)
>More meth labs per capita than any other place in the US
>Losing seats in the House of Rep. like crazy because no one wants to fucking live here

Legalizing weed? You buffoon! Regardless if you like it or not, why would you want your tax dollars going to fight a plant that has never killed a single human being. You sir, are a retard.

> hot
Yes, these bitches are yoga/gym obsessed. If i lift, my girl is going to be fit too goddammit.
> tattoos
There are non trashy girls you know, its a big state.
>shitty skin from the sun
Do you mean tan? yes, I enjoy my women looking tan and not like glue lol

>shit load of disgusting viets
>retarded hippy women
>DUDE WEED PEACE BRAH
>weebs
>cholos that do nothing but drink 40s at parks
>faggots/ trans
nuke it

I already said the women in this state are garbage

Yeah you're right m8. I hate tans on girls.

Isn't Texas expected to flip blue soon? I'm sure the white minority are wealthier and control the state government. Historically, several southern states had white minorities and black majority but the niggers had no power and many of the whites were wealthy and controlled everything.

>There are non trashy girls you know, its a big state.
Just like every state
The problem is the are ever rarer here than other places
>Do you mean tan?
Tan is not attractive
Also it cause them to wrinkles early

That is not even the worse part
Their skin looks like leather when they hit 30

Not that weed is some sort of life debilitating drug or anything, (especially if you're doing anything that involves interacting with others or something that you can't listen to music while doing) but no productive member of society has any place smoking it. I don't want to pay for these weedfags to go to prison, but I don't have any say in how my taxes are spent here anyway; so it's pretty god damn low on my list of priorities.

>Isn't Texas expected to flip blue soon?
sick memes

I feel like you are basing your assumptions of California on what you see on television. It is factually the biggest state, and no, depending on who you surround yourself with, it is not rare to find good clean girls.
>Tan is not attractive
Ok that is your opinion, and there are plenty of pasty white girls here too. And not every tan girl is addicted to tanning beds that fuck up their skin. Plenty of them just play outdoor sports or go the beach lol

>Produces your food
>Produces your tv
>Produces your computer
>Produces your software
>Produces your movies
>Produces your oil
>Produces your music
>Produces your intellectuals
>Produces your economy

California is the USA. None of the rest of the states can hold a candle to us. And any state without a coastline (on an Ocean: no, lakeshores aren't coasts) isn't even worth learning the name of.

only part that is red is Laguna/Orange it's muh safe space for non liberals stay out.

>Do you actually work in the tech industry?
ya, for a game company

I make more than I ever would have made back home, even after cost of living, and it saved me from being a NEET degenerate.

So for that, it's a positive. Negative of course is all the cucks.

I live in Los Angeles and I will say you are absolutely right.

Yes there is. its call NewYork. I know its worse I live in this shit hole nigger infested jew controlled leftist stronghold of cuckery.

I am the last straight white real man left in this city. I feel like frank west on infinity mod. how long before I am gone and this place is 100% leftist zombie.

>I feel like you are basing your assumptions of California on what you see on television
No I am basing it on living here my entire life

tfw not alone

wasn't the vote t legalize gay marriage curbed by a horde of ethnic minorities such as niggers and spics?

Jesus Christ Cred Forums you better not fall for this.

You mean you moved there to "make it" and are a failure?

People who live in Los Angeles can hate on LA to other Angelinos. Anyone who doesn't live there can fuck off, unless they moved out after at-least a decade. Learn the rules, please, and stop being such a fucking tourist.

Is there a better state than mississippi?
Constitutional carry

Decriminalized weed

Legalized gambling

Largest black per population yet still no chimpouts

t. Juan Pablo Chicano

Same senpai. Brother and I are the only conservatives in our whole neighborhood.

>tfw can't show off my Trump sticker because some Mexican or liberal will slash my tires

>out after at-least a decade.
If your family came after the War you are a transplant

>Accuses me of being a member of the race whose most desperately impoverished resort to manual labor and selling tamales
Back to the holler you go, uncle Fud. I'm sure you can find some meth you dropped in the couch cushions.

Northern California is where im from and its very conservative. its the fact that all the shit skins out number us in the south.

Sure, but they at-least were there long enough to understand why you hate LA. i'm not an elitist.

How is it hard to understand why people hate LA?
It is basically just a big Tijuana.

What a load of crap. It has more American culture than any dozen fly-over states combined.

who /sanmateo/ here

How many Americans actually still live there?

About 6% of the USA lives in the greater LA area.

Fun fact: California's illegal alien population has been decreasing since the 90s, thanks to smart policy.

But how many of them are actually American?

It's like most of you niggerfaggots have never been to California. The fact of the matter is, trump is winning a lot of union workers over, which steel and iron workers here in California can appreciate. The teamster faggots can't keep the workers on the democratic plantation and the DNC's marching orders are being largely ignored. Because of this, central and Southern California are filled with trump supporters. We're going to see sections of California go red that we've never seen go red before. On top of that, I've seen trump stickers in LA and OC. I know more Hillary supporters that are afraid to speak out than trump supporters. They have no reason to support Hill, other than her being a dem, and that has demfags here shook. Rumblings in clintons California camp had my professor shook this semester. He's friends with a couple of Hillary teamsters, and he basically begged my class to tell their Bernie supporting friends to support Hillary no matter what. People think California is gone, but the portions of California that are safe, "cheap", and clean are all red areas, and people know it. Go to a blue city. Go to Berkeley. Go to downtown Pasadena. Go to richmond. Go to Pomona. Nigger-tier cities, assfucked from democratic counsel. Now go to lake Elsinore. Go to orange. Hell, go to the purple portions of the Bay Area. They're a hell of a lot safer than any of the blue portions.

San Diegan here, I'm tired of all the fucking mexicans

Bought a gun a few months back there

Saw no petition tho

Resident of missouri here, only here because im young and saving money to gtfo out this hell hole. Used to live at the lake of the ozarks but that whole places economy went tits up during 08 and never recovered. Now living close to st louis, i work close to ferguson, theres fucking niggers everywhere around here.

Kansas, Complete shit.

Did have decent roads, schools, public services, etc. But shit governor is fucking that up. At this point, and now we're getting earthquakes from fracking. No legal weed, nothing to do beside kill things. I'd rather live in Mississippi. at least they are close to the ocean, even if a hurricane pushes in their shit from time to time.

What's wrong with carpool lanes?

Texas. A bunch of bluepilled cuckservatives pretending to be redpilled having their wives seeded by black bulls. Texas is politically disgusting as well as ugly. At least California is pretty.

>schools
Why would you ever send you children to public school?

I'm from Chico. I'll confirm this.

What's wrong with carpool lanes?

SB county here.

Its chill.....that about it

>From a city whose entire economy is based around a notorious party-school
Please tell us more about your values.

If there is hell on Earth in the first world it would be the Southern Californian freeway.

>tfw I find other conservative patriots living in this shit-hole with me.
>tfw would like a meetup to happen so we can create a militia.

Keep me posted

WA

based 661 reporting in.

behind enemy lines.

They're either empty when the rest of the lanes are blocked, or they're backed up with smug-mobiles

I once walked through San Fran. A strange man jizzed on me while I was walking, a nigger tried to mug me, I say some butt naked Ham planet sit in a restaurant next to me, but this was nothing compared to the university.

My sister is a literal blue pilled biqueer foxkin in a goat body. Her friends are all covered in hair dye and enough piercings that they look like iron man. Not Tony Stark. Iron man.

Nuke this place. Please

>red Kern
>red Tulare
>red Kings
>red Orange County

Can you read a fucking map asshole? There is a lot more red in CA besides the northern part.

And San Bernadino/Riverside and San Diego can easily go red under the right conditions.

pic related. If Bush hadn't fucked up his 2nd term CA would still look like this.

Only fun I had was putting trump stickers over Bernie stickers and seeing the tires slashed in an hour

Well it certainly seems to be the state of hypocrisy it has 2 things exactly.
>poor communities of left leaning potheads
>Rich communities of celebrities that votes left because they know only the poor communities have to live with the left-leaning shitty decisions.