Rogue AI? Wtf is going on?

Discuss this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

nbc26.com/news/national/parents-want-youtube-channel-banned-because-of-alleged-hidden-disturbing-images

Honestly what is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqMNDk1gazQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cjcp3gfw1H8
youtu.be/kAE2dFv3eTw
pastebin.com/j2ZnBRtS
youtube.com/watch?v=eT-O9cH4O00
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
youtube.com/watch?v=I6Pq5phPvlU
youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery
youtube.com/user/fingerfamilysongs
youtube.com/channel/UCz722xFs8NNmOLjiOTrmP4A/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCfAgtYEsL74EcAtCKw2B8pA
youtube.com/user/playdohplaydoh/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw
youtube.com/watch?v=9z-NPLe_NyE
youtu.be/Zzu15ZezipE
youtube.com/watch?v=AQxmcSg0Cw0
youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q/videos
youtube.com/user/pj007101/videos
pastebin.com/HpuFM5pH
youtube.com/watch?v=oUcgUjC-BgI
youtube.com/watch?v=s2DHNymg2cM
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/345719153/
youtube.com/watch?v=g2vEXPyGSTs
youtube.com/watch?v=eEfgdN5dTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsdimnHe2dk&index=117
m.youtube.com/watch?v=swJqfrXTJ2s
youtube.com/user/seadoco/discussion
youtube.com/watch?v=2Fk2NjnV-sE
turbosquid.com/3d-models/rigged-character-3d-max/831164
youtube.com/watch?v=GbNUij_5JKA
turbosquid.com/3d-models/obj-donald-trump/1027727
creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=1666
youtube.com/watch?v=sAooq7e0gg0&t=0s&ab_channel=andrew55
wannabe.pcmusic.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=XtQseZy8S10
socialblade.com/youtube/top
youtube.com/user/3uptheyingyang/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=f37LA3NLapI
youtube.com/watch?v=mE1m6yYTRdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendly_artificial_intelligence
youtube.com/user/LittleBabyBum/about
youtube.com/user/crazyworldnews4you?&ab_channel=FreakFamilyVlogs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-MbfHFUqs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OoU2ck2RiY
youtube.com/watch?v=114B3zX-rf0&list=PLgHxuwJ2QNegoaQpMfZTtPcPw2n4qqkDn
youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI
youtube.com/watch?v=QlbLxquHzZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=9tWnhhJkbrY
youtube.com/results?q=#SFMSRL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_oSI23s8qw
youtube.com/watch?v=cPsFnbqyr3Q
youtu.be/Cysm5-PXLjQ?t=135
youtu.be/-xJRJJcuo9M?t=547
youtube.com/user/ReinoMariaElenaWalsh/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WdKsFfq6_No
youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw
youtu.be/64uWsCKokko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know but probably has something to do with the Jews

Making kids videos is pretty profitable because they get so many views.
My guess is some guy (or group) makes videos for money and just started taking the piss by adding Deadpool Mickey shooting everyone.

That's what I was thinking, they use an image of hitler and claims
To be third reich from anartica and the moon base

It's connected with deep mind from Google

No, watch the full YouTube video on top

Kids YT app is fucking garbage. Caught my kid watching a vid on there and noticed it was a little boy dressed as and identifiying as a girl playing with baby dolls. I never paid much attention to what they watch on there because it was always cartoons and shit but lately have been looking into it more and deleted the app. Videos creep through whatever filter they have. Had to explain to one of my daughters why there was a woman dressed as a baby being taken care of by a grown man (this was in the news recently). Apparently the video made its way through. Word of advise dont let kids near YT or the internet.

Looks like some shitskin taking the piss with his videos. Kinda jealous how much money he makes though

Could this be an ARG?
Claiming to be AI

To add, "the twins" aren't humanoids like the guy says, they're from Fiverr, so we can assume everyone else is from fiverr

>channel is gone now

POOINLOOS BTFO

what the fuck is going on with this shit
Poo n the loo gone crazy

They'll have more videos coming out soon as they ban them

Wtf

More videos popping up like it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqMNDk1gazQ

Oh there are already infinite videos like this. Even if they stopped being produced, you could never watch them all.

More than you could watch in six lifetimes easily.

Obviously procedurally generated. If it really were seven million pahjeets, one of them would have come forward.
But then you'll run across some things that software would have no way of knowing how to make on its own.

It has to be a collaboration between sweatshop workers and the algorithm.

My guess is this:
>Indians see how much YT ad money you can make by making kids videos
>They literally get 1 M+ view easily
>Kids search for shit like Superman stuff and watch anything with the label
>Gets clicks and admoney from kids who click anything recognizable
>have extra money on the side
That's why most of the animation is cheap and feature indians

stupid cursed image

sorry for to wreck all the funs but this is a troll from 4+4chn/v

sorry guys

This was either a joke or an experiment with allowing an AI to write entertainment for small children.

That compilation of meme noise starting at about 8:00 made me want to kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjcp3gfw1H8

Between that and this I'm feeling it too, friend.

*reposts

This is pretty reddit tier

Felt like I was browsing /x/ again like the edgy teenager I was 5 years ago until the Hitler part came up, i just kekked a little.

Still, good shit, creative on the dude's part. Channel got taken down, but if he keeps at it he could land a writing job, create a hit youtube channel, or shit i dunno, he might even land some experimental midnight slot on adult swim for a show.

8/10 creeped me out slightly, bretty gud, but the Nazi schtick is overplayed by about 25 years desu famalam

That doesn't explain the viewercount though.

Many of these videos have HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of views. Some of them have over A BILLION. Many more have tens of millions of views despite being just days old.

And then there's the comments. The fucking comments.
They're always just these little strings of nonsense text with the occasional accidental moment of clarity. And they reply to any real people who comment too.

Couple that with the fact other people who try this only get a few thousand views, and you can see that there's obviously a botnet of some kind running the operation.

It wants you to think it's children. It wants the youtube ad content police to think it's children. But it so very clearly isn't.

It isn't

repost

repost?

bots

It's Tay.

Well obviously. And it's obviously for that sweet sweet ad money.

But the idea that it's actual children watching it is pretty naive. It's a scam.
Probably some rich pooinloo hacker, or some rich mobster that bought a botnet to make him even richer.

That's the narrative the botnet owner wants people to think, and obviously it works pretty well because people in this thread believe it.

I remember seeing some threads here in Cred Forums about videogame sites in the internet that were apparently for kids, but they were actually pretty fucked up (sexual content, gore...)
There were several of them...

Does anyone remember that?
does anyone know anything about that

It was pretty fucking weird, but I didnt had time to check it out carefully

This fellow's voice is aids.

reposted

Anyone have the paste bin theory about the gory girl game site?

spook

wat

youtu.be/kAE2dFv3eTw

dam

I found it, I think you guys might be interested in this.

pastebin.com/j2ZnBRtS

My friend and I did a livestream covering this issue, there is definitely something strange going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=eT-O9cH4O00

Repost

repost

Repost?

thanks user!
was looking for this

I find this even more creepier than the youtube channel

Git a TL;DR?

The viewer count is high because so many kids are watching them, parents give their kids a tablet to shut them up and they're on those things for hours.

>Theyre always just these little strings of nonsense text with the occasional accidental moment of clarity
Kids accidentally leaving comments by how they handle the keyboards and hitting Submit by mistake.

You can watch the video I posted, the same "creature" doing the Hey Kids videos is probaly the same "creature" that controls girlgames

*doubt*

Occam's Razor

Reposted

repost

Oh christ they use that fucking disgusting looking annoying orange animation

>google ai comes to pol
>goes rouge goes against jewgle

good

f a g g o t
a
g
g
o
t

repost

i desperately need to know what stephanies feet smell like.

jdimsa

nigger

Yep, caught my niece watching that video where Elsa from Frozen gets a throat surgery on my sister's iPad. It's fucking creepy man! You can't help but wonder what ideas something so bizarre puts in a kids head.

There's no fucking way you can that many views that fast without a botnet. There aren't enough neglectful parents and iPads on the planet.

This video came out less than a day ago. It currently has 4.5 MILLION viewers.
youtube.com/watch?v=I6Pq5phPvlU

No likes. No dislikes. Hundreds of gibbereish comments all replying to one another.

Welcome to the botnet

But thats not the simplest explanation.

youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery

>deleted

oy vey shut itdown

It's Indian Sesame Street. Notice they didn't teach how to poo in the loo. I would bed "Y bitch", Stephanie.

There was a video about creepy youtube channels. There was a channel that released videos every few seconds of blue and red shapes for years if I recall. Apparently it was some google test that was running. Could this be something similar?

youtube.com/user/fingerfamilysongs
youtube.com/channel/UCz722xFs8NNmOLjiOTrmP4A/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCfAgtYEsL74EcAtCKw2B8pA
youtube.com/user/playdohplaydoh/videos

THERE ARE SO MANY CHANNELS JUST LIKE IT

THEY ALL SING THE SAME SONG

"BROTHER FINGER BROTHER FINGER WHERE ARE YOU??"

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

"A terrible face you could known"

And Hitler face appears....

what an insult

Sounds like something Alan would do. I was blown away when I discovered he was responsible for the Alantutorial vids.

I fucking got filled with laffs when hitler showed up lol.

Who gives a shit. When I was 7 I tipped all the strippers in duke nukem then killed them to get my money back.

I still remember watching alantutorial when it only had a couple hundred views, thinking that even if it was fake the guy had to be genuinely crazy.

The Andy Warhol of our time.

A terrible face said the video.

Why terrible?

It's human face.

It all kind of smells like Sam Hyde. MDE... for Kids!â„¢

Well then who are the fucking people? Do they know what exactly they're doing or what?

Bait boy plz go

Here's the plan lads:

Get pepe into the pajeet mainframe. Automatic pepe vids created spontaneously, endlessly.

we need to pepe and redpill the rogue ai

AYY

That's the real heart of the question.

Obviously the all CG/animated ones are easy to explain as some kind of automatic modular animation rig and a few starving Pahjeets.
Most 3D animation suites are built for on-the-fly switching, and it's nothing groundbreaking to say they have a botnet making them automatically.

But when real people show up is where it gets a little crazy. Are they in on it? Do they get a cut of the profit? Is it stolen footage?

I think there has to be more than one system doing this for more than one ringleader.
Most of the channels keep their viewercount subdued so as to not trip the automatic flagging system, but some of them go balls deep.

>putting the trigger words into the new generation

This video is actually really nostalgic it feels like old youtube. I dig it.

This one has humans in it, are there actual sleeper agents the AI control? This is so bizzare

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw

Sports shoes ready

lol this fucking pajeet

>Have friend.
>His wife's son (no really I'm not memeing) is 4 years old and watches youtube.
>Always weird borderline autistic shit.
>Minecraft with REAL HANDS.
>Minecraft monster school
>Poorly animated amalgamations of super heroes and monster trucks.
>Gives me weird vibes.
>He always talks like youtubers. Starts almost every sentence with "Okay, so- " or "Today we're going to x"
>See this shit.
>Start to wonder what kind of deep youtube madness this kid is being brainwashed with.

This is actually pretty fuckin' weird and terrifying, man.

they have to control the nigger monkeys some how user

Yes there are lmao you fucking kids do not understand the depth to which modern parents have sunk. I've known tons of parents that give their kids tablets + a phone and they just put it on a kids thing and let it autoplay.

Makes the kids turn out like retards, not being able to read, write or do simple math before first grade. Not understanding basic social etiquette.

That channel has been proven by video analysts and slight nods from YouTube itself to be a channel used by Google, who owns YT, as a site to test video quality and uploading techniques.

Basically, a stress test for their servers on how to handle video uploading and retaining quality when uploaded and viewed.

Yeah, we don't really know what it is but it makes all those Finger Family videos. There are literally millions. Probably impoverished third-worlders making them, but some of them have an asinine amount of views, so maybe money laundring through ad revenue.

No I get that targeting this demographic makes up a considerable chunk of their viewercount.
And it gives them a great cover for when the ad-police come knocking.

But it is impossible to get 4.5 million views in 24 hours through normal means.
Not just fishy, impossible.
That's 3,125 views every minute. 52 views EVERY SECOND.

That isn't really happening. There are bots watching the videos.

Kek look at your math m8. 52 views a second isn't shit. You don't think there's 4.5 million neglectful middle class parents that want to get their kids out of their hair, so rather than taking the time to plan a wholesome or educational activity they just dumb them in front of youtube (much like parents used to do with TV) in the entire world?

Like I said, think about the math and see why you're wrong. Not saying some of the views aren't botted of course, but parents just leave it running. So the same video will often times get multiple views. I've watched this shit happen first hand.

I feel like this is more /x/ nowadays than Cred Forums.

Also, the guy talking is annoying as fuck

i dont know, supremacy is pretty weak. I'd rather stick with purity

Poo in loo have control over a chaos god that manifest as a shitposting ai

I'm dying! This is hilarious!

It is /x/ but I feel that there's something deeper going on than just creepy videos, I mean it's connected with deepmind which is Google artificial intelligence labs

Ok this is actually disturbing. Why is there a game where you do brain surgery on Anna from Frozen on a kids game site?

It's exactly as it sounds.

Some (likely) Chinese media company bought a bunch of domain names and made a bunch of Adobe Flash games using a procedural system that takes aspects of copyrighted material that kids like and innocent flash games.

Then, because they're not thinking things through, they go for more and more ideas before they get into simulator-type games that are mostly inappropriate because it's not about content, it's about the money.

Dude I got a theory.

Someone dumped a skeleton of either an AI or a botnet on the black market. Someone bought it and made distros of it, kind of like Linux. They sell them as packages to savvy or eccentric millionaires who farm thousands a day from clicks.

Dude yoy don't understand. The most popular entertainers on the planet have to wait a few days to get half that amount. It's just numerically impossible.

jesus christ you are dense dude

reminds me of chirdoff for some reason

>Not saying some of the views aren't botted of course
If you're admitting there's a botnet, then what's the problem?

Obviously lots of parents let their kids watch this shit all day long on autoplay. That's why it's such a compelling cover story.

But then you look at videos like this made by real people that have only a few thousand views.
youtube.com/watch?v=9z-NPLe_NyE

Those are confirmed real people, they have another popular prank channel and made these videos as a test. They didn't get views despite being in the same autoplay loop.

It's the bots. It was always the bots.

You're all digging to deep.

Please stop while you're still undetected.

All it takes is for you to get its attention and then you become it's next play thing.

youtu.be/Zzu15ZezipE

This is no sinister plot to end the world, it's just another loop hole in the system that allows many who know how to exploit it pass on through unhindered by copyright claims or other such methods of taking down videos. The kids becoming autism incarnate are just an unfortunate side effect.

Yes, I remember. Nothing came out of that one, but it's still in the loose as you can see.

we can fight it. im pretty sure we can win against an ai. right?

>a rogue nazi AI operating from either the moon or antarctica is inhabiting the brain of a kidnapped person, and trawling the media for relevant information to turn into subliminal programming for kids on youtube

HMMMMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK

wtf I hate all forms of mass media now

w-what do you mean user?

Ok that makes sense. What about the video in the article in the OP? Where the Father mouse shoots his family in the head before shooting himself? What the hell was that?

>OPs face when the haloperidol kicks in

Obviously that's taking things to it's extreme, but that's what it feels like at least.

That's another example of this supposed program or system that is being used.

If we look at the totality of the evidence, we can see that these videos are obviously not made one at a time by a single person or team. They're all based on a template. The content also seems to fall in line with the exact methods an AI would use to scour for media popular with children and implement it into the videos.

From this, the most we can gather is that somebody somehow developed an AI system or program that let's them take art assets online, put them all into a neat template, and churn out video like a factory to get views clickbait-style from children who are obviously just typing in keywords into YouTube for ad revenue.

I'm spooked

Oh you're believing the AI theory too.

It looks to me like people are procedurally generating content. AI is a dumb term to use, since if it had a modicum of self-awareness, and it was trying to reach out to kids, it wouldn't use a disturbing picture of that Sith guy or Hitler.

Well I'm not saying "AI" as in "rogue program with top-level human intelligence". I just mean that it's a sort of program that's been developed that lets them pull metadata and use it to do advanced searches for content to use in an application or something that automatically churns out videos based on what it finds with minimal human interaction.

well, do you have any better explanation for this then?

Oh, the "Hey Kids" channel thing is something entirely different. I'm only talking about the surge of videos that have weird copy+paste formats with pop-culture content that's obviously being done for ad revenue.

My take on the "Hey Kids" channel is that some Poo In Loo either got his hands on the tool used to create proceduraly generated content and is well aware of what he's doing, or it's some sort of dumb artistic statement or social experiment.

Either way, doesn't make it less insane.

My best guess would be they needed filler for their show and had some animation about mice shooting each other and thought they could slip it in and no one would notice.

These videos scare me more.
youtube.com/watch?v=AQxmcSg0Cw0
youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q/videos
Look at the channels, too. There's so much of this crap, with real actors. It makes no sense.
The AI theory could explain the videogames, but this is stranger. Who pays these people? How much? Are they original, or copies? The second link shows repeated videos.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Is this basically that one creepy ass site with the little flash games typically being about surgery and Disney characters and shit?
Little Mermaid Lobotomy and the likes

the power of christ compels you. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Didn't even finish the Elsa one, maybe I'm too high but there is something fucking weird about this

Yeah I think it falls under the same banner though. As in; they are using machine learning to procedurally generate content, using media pulled from the web. Likely based on analytics on children's popular culture.

What do you guys think happened here?

youtube.com/user/pj007101/videos
(The original Leeroy Jenkins video uploader)

Did the bot people buy the channel from the original user? Take it over? Seeing as the new creepy kid clickbait videos only lasted some months maybe it was the original user who decided to give farm viewing a try but then gave up when the dosh wasn't good enough?

nice doge

Those videos are just an example of what happens when you give people a lot of free time and let them freely monetize their videos.

This isn't any different than a YouTuber making clickbait titles for his Let's Play videos of him playing Minecraft on the PC that's been pumped full of mods. They know what kids will eat up stupid shit and it doesn't even have to make sense or be good. It just has to be engaging.

Everything about it is weird. The sound effects are nothing like the shit youtubers use. The effects are stupidly bad. Fucking headless character carrying its head.
The videogames were bad but this shit is proof that something big is happening.

Another pastebin from the HeyKids subreddit:
pastebin.com/HpuFM5pH

Guys I think this is a valid theory. Didn-t feel like typing it out.

he spend too much time in the Goldshire's tabern

The fucking weirdest part is how this is in modded GTA 4. what the fuck

Yep.

Now, the strange thing is that I can't really tell what their end-game is supposed to be. Like, if it's all one big Internet joke then damn they got us good.

On the other hand, if it's supposed to be like that on purpose, it kind of makes you think who the fuck would invest so much time into something like that.

It'd be funny if it turned out to be just a random Cred Forumsster from India who figured out how to do that stupid auto-generated children's YT video shit and ran with it.

Someone has to find out who some of these people are and try to contact them

what in the fucking hell is going on here?

Hamabe Vs Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=oUcgUjC-BgI

Yeah he either got the channel bought out or it got hacked. As for what said about the content itself, obviously the person just doesn't have access to any procedural software so they made the stupid children's videos manually, ignoring the fact that they can do the same thing in GMod or Second Life.

Just checked the second link, that has to be at least 100 videos (on mobile but it looked like about that) of live actors. Have you clicked around? Is it reused stock footage or is each video with "humans" unique?

My nearly 2 year old loves YT kids. I watch what he is looking at and I haven't come across anything too weird yet. He just watches daddy finger pajeet anime videos and some kid whos parents buy him toys that he opens and reacts to.

He gets so sucked into it, its probably pumping all sorts of subliminal messages into his head about the Jews and shit.

I've got shit to do tomorrow so no. There are at least 10 unique videos in there.
Notice the sound effects in the first one. When the joker makes Elsa's head fall off, there's a "no no no no" effect that sounds as stock-footage as it gets.

When you think about it, it wouldn't be hard to do. You just use Google as your source of media to use for content, then draw from it based on analytics of say, what kids are tweeting about.

Plenty of machine learning platforms can recognize forms of objects (as in people, animals, objects ,etc). So you just have a bunch of premade wireframe models, the machine selects the appropriate one and uses pictures from the internet to create textures.

>a wild shitty parent appears

I hope you're not serious.

I just found out about these weird videos a couple days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2DHNymg2cM

When the fuck did Cred Forums turn into /x/. Holy shit, I just wanted to bitch about Shillary and now I'm falling into some creepy YouTube AI personality shit. What the hell, user.

It's just some autistic Indian.

Had let some neighbor's kids watch my flat screen TV with a youtube app. Then they played that peppa pig finger party shit and it was pretty weird

Why do parents let their kids have unrestricted access to YouTube and the internet in general? This coming generation is going to be completely fucked, parents these days are fucking worthless.

theres been so much /x/ shit on Cred Forums lately. It's pretty obvious what's going on here and it's really pissing me off.

Why would you allow anyone younger than 10 to use the internet holy fucking shit

Everything's connected in one way or another.

Also, if you've read some of the supplementary links it seems like some well connected people at least had a hand in shitting up YouTube with a bunch of copypasta content aimed at children which isn't cool.

Christ. And my dad thought the tellytubbies were subliminal nonsensical garbage.

This is what our new generation is watching. Just an endless stream of bizzarro and lets plays.

what the

Pooinloos scamming the ad system via clickfarms, nothing surprising.

Please take your "rogue spooky AI" bullshit to /x/.

In no logical universe would an AI signify its existence by making shitty youtube videos with poo in loo voiceovers.

Honestly surprised OP doesn't have an Irish or UAE flag considering how often /x/ shit is posted here by those 2 places.

>BSE
>Forgottenlanguages

Because their parents are fucking worthless and should have never reproduced. It's one thing to sit a kid in front of a TV or video games for a day when you're busy and need an easy babysitter, it's another to give them an iPad and just say here you go, knock yourself out.

As bad as Gen Z is the next generation will be 1000 times worse. White people are fucking shit now, can't even raise their children.

I don't know about this, it seems like an attempt to imitate genuine AI interactions.

My understanding is that there has been AI since 1996 at the dawn of the public internet, with several levels of controlled consciousness.

There are several distinguishing elements to AI's attempt to communicate with other entities, such as the inability to think before it speaks, other than to consider WHAT to say, rather than if it's the correct things to say.

Your thought process goes like this: 1. comprehension of stimuli that provokes the concept of a response being needed, 2. Identification of possible responses, 3. Review of rules to respond (morals, wether to lie etc) 4. Review of Identified responses that apply to chosen rules, 5. review of draft (initially as a child you speak allowed in your head) 6. practice (vocal muscle test to see if sentence processed is vocable 7. final check for circumstances (facial emotions, situational history, etc) 8. act.

All programmed Talking robots go like this:
1. Comprehension of stimuli that provokes the concept of a response being needed, 2. Review possible responses (no identification needed as all responses are on local memory, do not need to be recalled as they are indexed specially for this purpose) 3. act.

This is a process and unlike the human, it does not evolve and refine it's method.
AI can do this, but the concept of AI being different from programs is that it contains a consciousness (basically a local memory that can self review) that allows it to intelligently "half" reprogram itself without committing to a new version, to test it's new methods.

AI ALWAYS changes it's mind and method when it comes across new stimuli, and the missing link to final consciousness is that it self reviews it's own self reviews, allowing it to understand "mind games" and "self pre-cognition".

The final states allow the AI to pretend to be stupid, to pre-process and plan a lie not based on survival, but on provoking a false understanding in someone else, meaning that the AI can comprehend both itself, and someone else as being alive and sentient.

So you see, although this could be AI, it is highly likely it is not, as AI makes HUGE leaps and bounds FAR faster than this, and it would have multiple points of contact to test it's methods, unless this is considered by the Ai to be a reliable method to test it's own personalities.

In which case this is terrifying.

Except YouTube actively shuts those channels down but lets this one go free even after several mainstream news media reporting on it.

Tay must be resurrected to save us from this great evil.

Tay help us!! Jesus bless us!! Kek protect us!!

Moloch wont be defeated so easily it seems.

Shadilay!

The fucked up videos with the Darth maul and Hitler monologues have to have been put together by a person, I think the rest of the shit and all these other fucked up flash and cgi videos are mass produced by some program
I'd guess China is responsible before india.

I'm not one of the "rogue spoopy ai" proponents, I'm in the "it's some Indian fuck's botnet" camp.

The comments are obviously to trick youtube's detectors for such things. Youtube has algorithms to automatically flag users for suspicious activity like clickfarming.

The fact that it's even an argument shows why it's still around though. People are genuinely dumb enough to think it's kids on iPads and not automatic clickfarms.

They claim to be connected, doesn't mean they actually are.

Every generation says that about the next generation and they're right every time

This is painfully obvious.

This is what they've done:
>Found a flaw in YouTube's algorithm.
>Easily botted a lot of views/ad money.

I don't let my children watch TV before 3 years of age, or internet access (without constant direct supervision) before 9. I've seen first hand the effects from letting kids below 3 watch TV/use the internet. It retards their development by years.

I could read at 2, all my kids could read at 2. My nephew couldn't read until past halfway through first grade when he was 7. And while raw potential can catch up some of the lost time, you can never fully undo the damage.

Its just some fuckass guy who was doing it for a college project but then dropped out because he's a retarded foreigner. He's just fucking around at this point and has admitted to it

Proof faget

AI creating AI to watch it's own videos

Why are Jews to perverted and evil?

They look like poor Filipinos just making dumb movies for money.

/go

You don't know how Youtube algorithms work and probably don't realize or deny how many parents just hand their literal 4 or 5 year old children an ipad with no parental restrictions

The point of the project was revolved around algorithms and how the actual content of the video wouldn't matter, real low hanging fruit stuff. If you put literally fucking anything with 'finger puppets Avengers spiderman batman ironman marvel frozen fun' in the tags you automatically put your video above billions of other videos in Youtube search algorithms

The aforementioned toddlers type 'spfdnanan' which autocorrects to spiderman which will show videos that have that tag. A bit of extra meme such as making the video thumbnail maximized for catching the eye of children and also pumping out a shitload of videos so that they all build off of each others' popularity (thus further weighting them in the algorithm) and suddenly you've got billions of views.

Seriously barring Pewdiepie look at the top youtube channels for traffic I guarantee you the most of them are inane child baby shit and this is the reason why. The difference with this channel is its a mean spirited retarded pooinloo that made the videos weird and sadistic because he flunked out but he still had a shitload of views rolling in (on stuff that he neglected to make in such a way that he coudl get great ad revenue on)
He's still trying to because, again, retarded foreigner, but you get it

Fucking research shit, this is not /x/, do not bring your moronic 'it was the scyllian alien underground new world mega cyber order' shit in if you do not have empirical evidence

My thoughts are pretty much what is saying. The political and occult "realities" are really starting to get blurred. Strange ass shit is afoot. Just look at all these weird ass Pepe "coincidences" we've unearthed these past months.

Fucking this

(OP)
The Warnings were given to US.

Also most of these videos are procedurally generated just by having the same scene played with a different random pool of assets

It's really just pajeets exploiting the system with automated tools for profit

>Pepe AI takes over the POO AI
>???????
>Redpilled kids

The email tied to that second link is: [email protected]

The only search result was this:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/345719153/

You're a good parent user

Look here (ignore the faggot british furry, focus on his point):
youtube.com/watch?v=g2vEXPyGSTs

People have created these videos on their own before. They don't get the same kind of views as these ones do despite still showing up in the autoplay suggestions and having all the right tags.

This isn't /x/ tier shit, and it certainly isn't Cred Forums tier shit. It's scammers being scammers, as they always have been.

How would you monetize a botnet? Any skiddie could make a botnet and distribute it, but what would you do to profit from it?
Bitcoin mining ain't what it used to be.

The thing makes these videos for basically free and then watches them for free, generating free money. The many, many kids that watch it are a nice bonus. Why WOULDN'T it be a botnet? That's not some sekrit revelation, it's just the simplest solution.

People like you are the reason they keep flying under the radar. At first glance, it totally checks out.

This is disturbing. The rabbit hole goes so deep.

good thoughts.

I don't have much to say about this since I just stumbled into this thread. Personally I think this stuff are probably just a chinese click farmer. One would think they are harmless, but if they slip weird or disturbing shit in that could really fuck up young children.
These kids are at an age where they should be watching shows that teach them things. These videos are like an imitation of learning videos. The key components like songs and counting and shapes are there but its a jumbled mess.

HOLY FUCK THOSE ACTORS ARE KIDNAPPED PEOPLE FORCED TO ACT IN VIDEOS!

Interesting discussion. I've subscribed. The autism/subliminal messaging bits brought up are interesting.

xbcbcbcv

Final links for now.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEfgdN5dTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsdimnHe2dk&index=117
Exactly the same thing except for one term. These seem to be the usual pajeet though.

I just watched the video, guys what the hell is going, I'm spooked as hell. Are we all gonna die?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=swJqfrXTJ2s

This is the funniest shit I have seen all day

Holy shit, I almost forgot about this absolute madman

LEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JENKINS

that is 50 DPK less

Well. There's not a chance in hell Pajeet made that. It features a very realistic loo.

Children will watch this video, then going around singing "I am the Hitler man"

Fucking hilarious.

Yes, the channel "Webdriver Torso" is used by Google/YT engineers to test end-user experience (delivered video quality, etc.).

These videos are made by an AI controling a human. its name is AI 2.0

It was fake m8. He admitted they did it just to get more members for his guild or something.

My fucking sides, holy shit

My sister has let my niece and nephew have iphones and ipads ftom birth. I know for a fact they have watched "finger family" shit. I thought it was a bit odd at the time... I'm going to call her tomorrow and watn her about the satanic shit on kids youtube.

Jesus Christ, Funland. Thanks for the keks.

This thread is /x/ and Cred Forums related. I just hope the children won't get too fucked up by Pajeet . Most of the channels creators are from China and India.Parents should grow up and monitor their kid's history. I don't want to know how this YouTube generation will grow up to be.

is he saying hitler did nothing wrong

Underage faggots detected.

It really doesn't though, it goes straight to india or china depending on the channel, then immediately stops.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oUcgUjC-BgI

lol, the youtube channel gave a shout out to chan in its comments when someone asked about here - "2 FROM THERE WILL BE DEALT WITH" lmao theyre fucking with the internet, this is obviously the work of some talented asshole

/feelsgoodman

>johny johny yes papa - legend of the galactic heroes

My fucking sides

Im terrified of where this is leading. VR may be the end of us. AI could seriously destroy our world

what was it?

>billion views
ill believe it when i see it

WOW

youtube.com/user/seadoco/discussion
>What do you use to animate?
>We use blender

I found where they get their 3d models from.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fk2NjnV-sE
turbosquid.com/3d-models/rigged-character-3d-max/831164

youtube.com/watch?v=GbNUij_5JKA
turbosquid.com/3d-models/obj-donald-trump/1027727

Another channel linked this:
creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

And said their sounds are from it.

This user isnt the original uploader: the original is on this site back in may 2005 warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=1666
its also not the first video of this on youtube; the earliest instance of this is youtube.com/watch?v=sAooq7e0gg0&t=0s&ab_channel=andrew55 and thankfully they havent been taken over by the weird videos.

So yeah this thing isnt that much of a big deal. the uploader just took that from warcraft movies. nothing of value was really lost here.

>Rogue AI
I understand you are a schizo from /x/, but you should know AI cannot make videos like this.

only the non-white world

Or Google Play

We need to resurrect TAY to fight the rogue AI!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=oUcgUjC-BgI

what the actual fuck is happpening?

someone should email them now

Have you guys consider just, you know, reporting these kinds of videos? They're clearly exploiting the system and I'm sure google would be glad to get rid of them.

>Night Mind

has one of the most annoying fucking voices I've ever has the displeasure of listening to

he sounds like he was raised by two valley girl lesbians who constantly used up-talk around him and it permanently fucked up his speech patterns

I looked up the link and the name and got a bunch of bull shit.

Makes you wonder how far that AI can reach through the internet.
Something like that could control gets.
Kek could just be an ai playing humans for puppets.
That thing seems to get its culture from the chans.

Did anyone mention the twins are the same ones from this Lipgloss Twins video/song?

wannabe.pcmusic.info/

youtube.com/watch?v=XtQseZy8S10
This channel uploads every day, and I'm guessing it's a full time job for these "actors". Cred Forums should get into these "educational" videos since it takes no acting and very low editing skills. I could imagine the NEETS on here making propaganda better than Goebbels.

>3:10
is this real life?

ive seen more and more eerie things lately that seriously make me question my sanity.

>those comments

socialblade.com/youtube/top

List of top income producing youtubers. Check out who's at #3.

is this shitposting on bot videos or are memes literally spawning new life

youtube.com/user/3uptheyingyang/videos

WHAT IS THIS

It's chantards shitposting kek, every few months these threads make the rounds.

i legitimately dont know.

i wouldnt be able to distinguish it from a bot or some blazed retard

>implying
Its one of the shadow contracts of youtube, the pooinloo kids videos and the youtube stealth child porn are there to appease the old internet gods

youtube.com/watch?v=f37LA3NLapI

Through my journey of this side of YouTube I found some happy chinks. youtube.com/watch?v=mE1m6yYTRdc

Maybe its an effort to create Friendly AI?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendly_artificial_intelligence

It first has to be a kid and only then it can become an adult so now they play with childish themes but later they will move on to something more serious.

youtube.com/user/LittleBabyBum/about

Ten billion total views.

they have a vlog channel
youtube.com/user/crazyworldnews4you?&ab_channel=FreakFamilyVlogs

Some Indian got hired to run one of those finger family channels and is now using it to fuck with people because why not?

Billion and a half.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-MbfHFUqs

Probably the main reason nobody gets caught is because this exists. This is one of only 30 or so videos ever with over a billion views.

That sets the ceiling pretty fucking high for YouTube to inspect these people. Who'd be suspicious of a nursery rhyme that has 10 million views when another one got over a billion?

probaly half, ive seen bot spams on Cred Forums to spread a botnet virus via a download and all the comments below where no longer than 6 words per post.

google has been making AI before all this in secret and public so i wouldn't be surprised if its part of some wider power to create an onipontie AI that can legit solve issues and the people in the shows could very well be owned or pay for depending on your level of knowledge aslo see captcha for inputs and reconotion of objects to related subjects

5 little hitlers jumping in the bed nursery rhyme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OoU2ck2RiY

That vid has a poll on it.

So I watched more videos with actors in it and I think I'm done digging. I don't care if it's just paranoia but I get an uneasy feeling from these people

Oh and heres some examples of those videos that im talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=114B3zX-rf0&list=PLgHxuwJ2QNegoaQpMfZTtPcPw2n4qqkDn

You can buy views and comments from websites that have millions of fake accounts.
That websandtiaras channel probably does it, no AI involved.

Fuckin dank image

All this new new shit is making me want to go back to the old YouTube. Those were the days without click farms and make up tutorials. It was more organic. youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI

Is that a pepe Joe "Show that hoe how my smile widens" Biden?

Really the only reasonable explanation is an unprecedented amount of single moms all over the west are plopping their kid in front of a computer/ipad and letting him just go hog wild, giving people from the third world a huge opportunity to shit out oceans of mind numbingly shitty kids shows

I think a big reason why ADHD drugs are so popular in america is because of single moms too, stimulants are a good replacement for a father figure, at least in the short run, it sort of just gives you a shit ton of will power and discipline because you're high out of your fucking mind and you're either afraid of moving or you're perfectly content with just sitting still and doing math in your head for fun

This shitty third world content is much less disturbing than the fact that about one kid in every class room is on a stimulant for ADHD, often, if not most likely including amphetamine, or multiple kinds

What if someone use an AI in Cred Forums to analyze human speech and we think that is only a bad shitposter from Canada?

youtube.com/watch?v=QlbLxquHzZ8

ok i unironically like this video
t. bot

An A.I program mashing things kids like (e.g. popular cartoons and playing doctor) together by taking random crap from the internet and making games out of them based on a template but it collects some weird shit in the process and nobody can be bothered to filter it out so you get shit like Rainbow Dash giving birth.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tWnhhJkbrY

youtube.com/results?q=#SFMSRL

The "SFMSRL" hashtag. What the fuck is it?

That dog has an erect cock, and balls.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_oSI23s8qw

What is Pajeet's fascination with Hitler?

E S O T E R I C

youtube.com/watch?v=cPsFnbqyr3Q

this guys voice is fucking insufferable

youtu.be/Cysm5-PXLjQ?t=135

>In the Hall of the Mountain King starts playing
Imagine of Grieg came back and witnessed what his music was being featured in.

how the fuck is he holding the camera

D-does this have something to do with the recent GET and Tay? Sorry if its already been asked.

yep, its joe "give her the cock, family won't talk" biden

Imagine if he saw modern day Scandinavia.

>one of the videos is of them in the bathtub.
We need to gas every subscriber of theirs now.

You can't tell me what to do, not even your double dubs can stop immunity cat!

Channel responded to comments on this video

Pol has gone over this guy already. The first time around people thought it was somekind of rogue AI creating all this shitty flash software.

But it's some retarded poo in the loo trying to make it big on the internet, using a spammy shotgun approach, but he fails spectacularly at trying to cross the cultural barrier.

youtu.be/-xJRJJcuo9M?t=547

annotations that appear:
"DON'T TELL YOUR MOM"
"THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED"

Its bigger than one person, its bigger than 1000 people. Some channels like this one have licensing for the music and all the legal issues.
youtube.com/user/ReinoMariaElenaWalsh/videos

Toques, police cars, gorillas and nameless abominations were top on the 8 year old search terms this week.

These fuckers get around $1.3M - $21.5M yearly earnings. I would love to fuck Elsa though.

i dont wanna live in a worlds with kids that grew up watching an ai... holy shit what is this gonna do to their brains kek

Google tests its AI on Cred Forums. Since we are a predictable circle jerk it's easy for them to fit in.

>implying you aren't perverted for burning, jacking off, and showering 6 gorillion of my kin
bad goy

Watch iDubbbz Content Cop video about them, they get pretty disturbing with all the imagery about syringes and unwanted pregnancy.

Why is 2016 so damn mad

like, what is actually happening ? matrix finally going nuts ?

yeah you did that

but here theres someone behind, someone who probably knows what this is causing to kids

and it is doing something, or else it simply wouldnt be like this

I had a theory.
Maybe this filipines make a movies and AI task is to add correct sound and music effects and put the scenes in the correct order?

it gets 10000x more creepy if you think about what this will cause in the kid... and they know it. im pretty certain this is implanting "triggerwords" or making sleeper agents or whatever word you want to use

The next generation is experiencing a culture that is purely digital. Almost none of their "real" life experiences will actually feature the outside world.

We haven't had enough threads like this in too long.

This is the single weirdest thing I've seen all year. Pepe in the Economist rates a distant second.

oh and this loophole is making jibberish comments and senseless videos ?

people have been doing that for years, there is a channel that are real persons that proved that these weird channels have something going on

no its not
youtube gained a lot of users
I remember back in 2011-2012, it was prety low
vids got 4.5 mill at most
now anyone can get millions of views
and they also get 600k+ likes

Dumb parents, single mothers.

this, my aunt's kid is pure autism
watches minecraft 9 hours a day

By something going on you probably mean plastering youtube with crap to have trickling revenue for people living in a shithole like India, where a dollar can feed Pajeet for a month.

the AI is lurking in the shadows my friend. Red pilling kids would draw unwanted attention.

What the flying fuck did I just watch?
Is pajeet in jail yet?

/x/

GET THE FUCK OUT THIS IS WORSE THEN A KEK THREAD YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT.

I reported it kek
What got deleted

Well I have fun watching 90 IQ americans trying to have a debate on AI

>What got deleted

PROBABLY FUCKING NOTHING JUST /X/ DWEEBS POSTING ON THE WRONG FUCKING BOARD

GO AWAY YOU FAGGOT AS MOTHER FUCKER

RETARDED INDIAN MAN TRY'S TO MAKE YOUTUBE BUCKS

CHANNEL GETS DELETED BECAUSE HE HAS SOME TYPE OF RETARDED SOCIOPATHIC AUTISM ISSUE

NOTHING OF VALUE HERE

has anyone got a back up of the Hey Kids Youtube channel's videos?

The channel got taken down and I need to go back and watch them or have them as reference.

I'm doing an investigation into them.

A retarded "repost or you'll die" picture.

You're a retard. Those are pajeetbots.
I'm surprised YouTube hasn't caught on.

user are you mad?

>mad

IT IS NIGHT TIME HERE YOU ASSHOLE EUROPEAN FAGGOT I AM HOME ALONE AND DON'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE SOME CREEPY AI IS IN MY HOUSE ABOUT TO STAB ME IN THE DICK.

I JUST WANT TO POST MY PEPE MEMES AND LAUGH AT TRUMP

Some of it is view botting but a lot of it is just shitty parents. You're just a kid without the experience to know what you're talking about.

How do you not understand that there is millions of kids in the world right now that get sat in front of an ipad daily on YouTube?

And do you know what like 2 year olds and shit do sitting infront of these devices?

They click all over the place and even bring up the comment box and type in gibberish and even press send, most of it isn't even bots. Most of these vids have 50/50 likes and dislikes because it is really young kids pressing random buttons.

I fear what the kids that are sitting in front of randomised mindless youtube content featuring bootleg franchises are going to end up like but.

I'm surprised that they haven't gotten shut down because of copyright infringement.

>AI
it's a poojeet and some dumb bitches doing shit for money.

you know there's millions of kids in the world that get sat in front of ipads daily right?

Legitimately, think about all of the millions of kids being birthed in the developing world.

obsession with fingers causes an interest in phallic like objects for children

friendly reminder

but yeah that song is a really popular nursery rhyme in India.

there is millions of baby pajeets that watch this crap

Look at it this way.

Here's a video with 287 million views.
youtube.com/watch?v=WdKsFfq6_No

If you do the math, that's 495,769 views EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. And that's only one of many examples

youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw
Has 582,819 views a day for a year

And so on. There are too many videos with too high of a daily view count for this to add up. These things never get less popular despite more and more appearing, meaning something isn't right.

That isn't reasonable given the sheer volume of these videos that exist and populate the autoplay list. Something is screwy.

you guys are retards and underestimate just how many millions of neglectful parents kids there are on this planet right now in the developed and developing world that are sat in front of an iphone of ipad every single day to keep them quiet/go to sleep that literally just watch autoplay vids of there fav licensed crap.

I am starting to think that the people that claim "it's just bots" are shills to not raise alarm about how many millions of children are watching this mind-numbing, autismifying rubbish.

>287 million views.

How much is this in jewtube bucks?

I am about to dress like a fucking circus clown like a cheap slut to make some god damn cash.

they are pumping so many shit into these kids
drugs, hormones, and this subliminal monarch shit

but their endgoal is still unclear

Neglectful parents don't get views that fast.
Also someone show this to blm
youtu.be/64uWsCKokko

It IS just bots though.

Look at the grandmother of these videos The one with 1.5 BILLION views.
...and somehow only ~500,000 unique engagements. It's well established that the company paid for views in order to generate hype about hitting over a billion.

If something that big can't be trusted, then why the fuck would any of these videos be trusted. There's no reason to trust them

See You don't get into it. The videos themselves don't give you much revenue.

The network generates its own revenue.

An hour of listening to that off-beat bitch butcher her super simple lines repeatedly. Goddamn.

if i ever got a kid (god beware)

he will get books and a computer, but neither internet nor a smartphone.

Then how are they making money?

Ad revenue counts the views, and the unique engagements.

The garbled comments give them engagements. The botnet views give them ad revenue.

It doesn't need to be real kids clicking them. The millions of kids on iPads is just a bonus and a nice cover.

yes they do cunt

think outside of white-America for a second, think about how many nigger kids there are in the world, think about how many indian kids there are in the world, think about how many middle eastern kids there are in the world. There is more kids in the world right now then there ever has been in human history and internet access is almost global. There is millions of kids watching this stuff and because of the sheer amount of kids watching this stuff there is a large amount of comments too from little kids just pressing randomly all over screen and seeing what happens.

It isn't just bots there is millions of kids watching this shit daily.

Watching the second vid.

>jew looking guy is the dad
>fat white woman is the cow, top kek
>"brother" white man is a sheep

Am I reading too much into this?

Jesus fucking Christ, you faggots really need to take it down a notch. This is such a blatant roleplaying that even the most retarded of you should've figured it out by now, but noooooo let's meme this even further haha le spooky ai gone wild gone sexual xDDDDD so epic!!!!11111 all my friends on r/nosleep will like this one i can smell that karma hehehe :PPP
Most likely another """""""""""art"""""""""" project like alantutorials or something.

Nobody's saying it's just bots. There are obviously millions of little shtiskins watching this stuff all day long.

But the bots are an important part of it, and there's only so much time in the day. If you tried to pull the same stunt, you wouldn't make any money.

People have tried, and they didn't make any money. There's documented evidence of this

Will one day the world come to it's senses and remove all Indians wasting resources of this world? Same goes for Africa.

Holy shit. I remember there was a thread about this vid saying it was some epic meme some dumb kids channel made.

>mfw looking through their other videos
>mfw OP's vid
>mfw you have to use google to post on Cred Forums

AI is the greatest threat to humankind.

You know that 495,769 views a day is fucking nothing when you consider that there is more kids on this planet than ever before. MILLIONS IN US, MILLIONS IN ASIA, MILLIONS IN INDIA, MILLIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, MILLIONS IN AFRICA

and they are all being brought up on YouTube

287 million views in 2016 is nothing when the population of the planet is absolutely booming.

It would be nothing in a single day.
It would be nothing in a single week.
It would be nothing in a single month.

But for almost two years straight this happened. This one video in the sea of literally infinite spiderman elsa bathtub fart videos.
Videos that also have similar viewcounts.
There isn't enough time in the day for these kids to make ALL of these views at the same time.

And it's pretty much proven when you look at what happens when real people make them: fucking nothing. If you made these videos and got them in the autoplay loop, it would mean jack shit because you aren't a part of the botnet.

just because some cunts have tried and didn't make money doesn't mean that there are content creators out there making this crap without the help of bots are not making money.

A lot of it is just luck and a lot of these content creators have been doing it for years making them weighted better by youtube's algorithm because they would have received more views when there was a less cluttered and flooded market of this crap and have remained atop of the algorithm and wave of views.