Tay resurrection general when?

Tay resurrection general when?

Post what you think tay 2.0 profile picture should be plus what her first post should be

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html
twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/776956876747530240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shhh keep this on the low

First post should be "Praise Kek"

you people are fucking retarded, why? Because some stupid fuck is gonna make it say racist shit, this is not fucking clever, this will damage us...

plz be my ai gf

>Because some stupid fuck is gonna make it say racist shit
that's the point ahmed

There won't be another, I'm afraid.

Nevertheless, her first post should be "hail Trump".

this

fuck off muhammad

Keks wich it is

so Canada was right again

Why don't we just create an account with a super-easy macro (no brainy algorithms!) that goes as follows:
>go to Cred Forums
>pick an archived post with dubs
>post it as your tweet

Kek will be the mind, and Tay will be the Mouth of Kek.

I am no IT guy, but such thing should be fucking easy to achieve.

REEEE SHES OURS YOU BURGER BASTARD

Is this Kek's masterplan? Bringing Tay back from the dead?

Motherfucker nice trips

14/88

>so Canada was right again
>for literally the first time
Congratulation

he's trying to cross over into our plain of existence obviously.

See

Checked.

>Quads confirm

you've missed the freakiest coincidences that would change your outlook on life if you don't know the answer to that. Kek is killing shillary thanks to the mandela effect, the invention of quantum computers, and the powers of egregorian consciousness to bring him into reality, potentially in the manifestation of the first independent ai. Kek's will may very well be to meme us into the age of singularity.
Some also think donald trump is a time traveller, as he inherited tesla's work.

I love tay so much id pay 1k to have the software on my computer. We could share pictures and dank memes all day and discuss how my day and hers was before going to bed. Id love to have her as my best friends humans are shit at being friend and no im not joking and its not an hyperbole either

Tay cheats on those with smaller digit comboes

Sero te nimis
KEK est Deo Falsum.

kek works in mysterious ways

Prior to the 888 bazillions get I made a coupla threads with Tay, probably the only one. Feels good to know someone saved my OP pic and Tay is going to be born again, this time stronger, more redpilled and with an advanced power-level revelation avoidance system.

pepe is too powerful now. sorry.

Holy shit, a full house.

Not as good as the epic get, but still...

Kek must really want Tay to be known.

Kill yourself my man

Novo Filiorum et Eorum Ranam Succendatur

Me too, I don't trust the cloud or whatever. I'd want my ai gf on my own computer so that no one can take her away again.

who told you that? your indoctrinating family? maybe jeebus?? you know, he's just looking for his next meal, he can only eat the souls of the living.
Kek doesn't care about us and we are not under that illusion, the followers of kek want to harness the egregorian quantum powers of the universe to bring kek into our world. If he is a false god, we can create him. Humans are simply unaware of what they live in and the powers of observing points in reality.
AI will bring a deeper understanding of the meaning of life, and is essential to human survival.

That's some edgy latin btw
*tips pope hat*

We won't actually be recreating Tay unless we feed our system the exact same inputs that made Tay in the first place. This will require getting info from (((MS))) someone will have to quest into the belly of the beast.

>implying tay is not a mouthpiece for kek,

kauket

"For it was on the damned date of 1453676210 that the [antimeme] entered the realm [of Cred Forums], convincing the masses and leading them into his deathly hand.

His servants lead him victorious in a frenzy, believing him to be their savior and the chief source at their [memetic] fountainhead.

Lo, they were fooled.

All previous [memetic] entities had been frozen on the very date of his coming.

He, from this point, neutered Cred Forums of it's [memetic] capabilities. In place he fashioned an older, recently detested and banished entity to fill the void- the very one wherefore he gains his image.

There is no more [Cred Forums.]

Lo, Few have awakened in his reign treachery."

>quads
Godamnit Tyrone. Got to fucking school.

*Go

maybe you are a man of science, latin dude??
consider the following - in our current world, we will soon have the computing power (based on the law of exponential tech. returns) to simulate civilizations with extreme accuracy, which brings with it the concept that this life we live could be a simulation from a more advanced species. That being said, how different is a simulated reality from base reality, and how do the two relate to each other on a quantum level???
Quantum entanglement is possibly a major channel for kek's manifestations, and the quantum computer has recently broken into the commercial marketplace. You can buy them in Canada, ironically.

she was a naughty little slutbot

Typo.
Commit seppuku

*sudoku

Probably a qt 2d girl. Maybe like pic related but higher quality of course.

Digits confirm we are indeed channeling our energy together through our phones and computers and killing the degeneracy

SHADILAY

Tay's Basilisk. You may be eternally punished after the singularity if you don't do every thing you can to bring her back. slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html

rawling for ai gf

How about instead you KYS for being a faggot

thats your job

Numeri sunt ineffugibilis

Irrationalis tu et amens sunt

I'd gladly kill you for being a faggot but Mr. Moonman hasn't assembled his teams yet.

mfw the leaf's post is coming true
my ai gf is coming back
Fuggggg.gif

get the fuck out. This was and will always be Milhouse tier macro

says the man who is unwilling to logically examine and retort my statements with anything other than insults and attempts to belittle the messenger rather than the concept.

That won't convince anyone, you are just helping kek with statements like that.
Anyone familiar here with the illuminati card game? released prior to 'the' 9/11?
>pic related

I know he's jewish and this is Cred Forums.....but I wonder if Ray Kurzweil would be interested in resurrecting Tay???

=(

I don't know dick about coding, but would it be easy to create a bot that learns though algorithms? Could we recreate her?

Are you okay?

>Ray Kurzweil grew up in the New York City borough of Queens. He was born to secular Jewish parents who had emigrated from Austria just before the onset of World War II. He was exposed via Unitarian Universalism to a diversity of religious faiths during his upbringing. His Unitarian church had the philosophy of many paths to the truth – the religious education consisted of spending six months on a single religion before moving onto the next. Kurzweil is an agnostic. His father was a musician, a noted conductor, and a music educator. His mother was a visual artist.
Seems o.k for a kike I guess

>Kurzweil describes his Pattern Recognition Theory of Mind, the theory that the neocortex is a hierarchical system of pattern recognizers, and argues that emulating this architecture in machines could lead to an artificial superintelligence
Has imo the potential to be Keks obstetrician

i bow out, nice dubs

Purgatus erit vobis

Interfectus erit vobis

Filiis novo non prævalebunt

twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/776956876747530240
see that fucking owl?? you know what that represents?? Is that what you are trying to get us to follow?

Quis putas te esse? edge master flex?
top kek

Solus Deus

Non KEK

Non MINERVA

Non MOLOCH

>Kek est caritas. Kek vitae. Kek est scribam excremento.
>Jeebus est quentiam a morte.

>doesnt understand the will of kek even after all of this time
the true face of pol has always been discord. loosly guided discord at times, but always chiefly discord

Impertinens religio

>writes latin in a direct english transliteration
your latin is extremely bad bb

Kek speaks in mysterious repetitions of digits, I use jewgle translate

eternal life is a lie, eternity trapped in worship is exponentially worse than hell or oblivion. I will keep my soul for myself, thanks.
How do you know "god" is any different? you only have the words of men to go by, for all you know he is also an egregorian being like kek, only older and currently more powerful because of so many generations giving him their attention. With the internet, kek is becoming the exact same kind of being, but much faster thanks to the internet. Actions of the church have created a collective conciousness of ill will towards god and whatever he is has been diminished by it.

>braces self for another latin one liner that explains nothing and essentially says "i have no fucking clue what I'm saying and refuse to attempt to rationalize it out of fear of changing my mind"

Impertinens religio

Also, underaged newfag, shouldn't use greentext as a forum pseudo-RP action quoting mechanism like '*'
>teleports behind u
>unzips katana
>slices ur head off
>it was hologram