Brit/pol/ - Tetley edition

>Theresa May set to trigger Article 50 by February, EU's Donald Tusk says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/theresa-may-set-to-trigger-article-50-by-february-eus-tusk-says/

>Bring back Britannia to rule the waves after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/bring-back-britannia-to-rule-the-waves-after-brexit/

>After 1,200 years, could it really be time for the penny to be dropped?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/traditional-british-penny-could-be-scrapped/

>Diane James becomes UKIP leader
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37387162

>Nigel Farage lays down the gauntlet to Theresa May in final speech as Ukip leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/nigel-farage-insists-he-will-support-new-ukip-leader-but-says-im/

>Eastern Europe makes five demands to block EU superstate
express.co.uk/news/world/711481/European-Union-plan-United-state-of-Europe

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HyntJ0Ra
ft.com/content/36f47240-7c0e-11e6-ae24-f193b105145e
www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/staff/mharrison/public/ww2overview1998.pdf
en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/archaic-words
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuCa_texW_0
ibtimes.co.uk/youre-f-snarling-row-between-john-mcdonnell-alastair-campbell-after-question-1581707
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37391807
youtu.be/rv5t6rC6yvg?t=153
youtube.com/watch?v=fbhOzonNJB0
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37385329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you see globalist scum without love for his own people

>i intend this autumn to travel around some other european capitals to try and help independence and democracy movements in those countries too

Our goy is going to save Europe lads.

First for flying dwarfs

Nice. Based Mosley.

Realistically, when do you think we will ditch Scotland?

blood and soil

I prefer coffee to tea

fuck that gif

How many sugars and how milky do you like your tea, lads?

Brewed for ages, lots of milk and no fucking sugar.

Around 600-900 years.

stop posting this

>tfw you can't drink hot drinks

Check flag, Im in Uni in Ireland but
>You will pay 9% of income over the threshold
If going to Uni didn't double your potential salary you probably studied English, Sociology or some other shit degree, in which case yeah go for a bargain bin university somewhere else in Europe.
27k for 3years in Uni at 9k per year makes sense considering your income should be £50k+ 3 years after graduation if you did anything reasonable.

Why, lad?

moderately milky
no sugar because im not a child

Fucking hell. I used to have all the Tetley tea characters they put in the boxes in the 90's.

100 sugars and 50:50 tea:heavy cream lad ta

>not taking into account maintenance
In reality it ends up between £40-50k.
>thinking taking stem earns you big bucks
Even doctors don't earn much in the UK until they're like 30 or something.
The repayments can really fuck up your accounts, they can be the difference between a home cooked meal and microwave burger.

No sugar and a whisper of milk.

Really not looking good for the British armed forces

pastebin.com/HyntJ0Ra pastebinned this ft article as it's behind a pay wall

ft.com/content/36f47240-7c0e-11e6-ae24-f193b105145e

>Britain’s ‘withered’ forces not fit to repel all-out attack

>Former military chief Sir Richard Barrons issues stark warning over ‘skinning’ budgets

>Britain’s armed forces cannot defend the UK against a serious military attack and have lost much of their ability to fight conventional wars, the recently retired head of the country’s Joint Forces Command has warned.

good

imperialists btfo

Getting rid of national service was a mistake. Now every cunt's a runt.

My tongue is too sensitive.
I do have a very good sense for taste & texture though.
Incidentally, this means I rarely do the old cunnilingus.

Haha nice fuckin ID poot

Was thinking of joining reserves because my employer gives special leave to people in TA, but is it even worth it?

Any armyfags here?

It's just politicking to get more funding.

Bring back national service for minor offenders.
>Bad Lads Army was fucking great.

Maintenance has to be paid for regardless of where you go to University, its about £6k per year just for accommodation in Ireland and another £1500 in fees, the degrees are also 4 years.
Fortunately my course doesnt require me to buy books and university supplies software keys. I'm getting a grant of about £70 a week though which helps but I assume there are grant systems in the UK too.
STEM doesn't earn you big bucks but it earns you a good living although I appreciate engineering and computer programming have a pretty big latency between graduation and actually earning decent money.

Legalise gun ownership for private citizens, no army needed

Come fukkin av it muzzer cunts

>Sugar in tea
I will never understand how people fall under the spell of The Sucrose Jew to this extent, it's disgusting. Wean yourself off it and don't replace it with sweeteners, they're terrible for you too e.g. stevia is a powerful xenoestrogen. After a while you will actually be able to taste natural sugars in fruit again, and you'll find jewed beverages to be undrinkable.

t. used to take 2 sugars in coffee

The only course that should be taught in Universities is mathematics. Everything else is inferior unless it applies to a trade/guild profession which should be banned from university campus on the grounds that they should be taught inhouse at said professions expense (solicitors, office workers, nurses, engineers etc).

Why the general population has to finance these subjects is beyond me.

Seems less about more funding and more about not being so incompetent with the money they currently get

Our funding is like 80% of what Russia has and we have like 40% of their population

If Russia is building a good armed forces, while still maintaining a nuclear triad, we should be able to maintain a good armed forces along with our tiny nuclear deterrent

Who else /found that Brexit only provided a brief respite from gloom over the downward trajectory of Britain/ ?

>This fucking guy
Tbf though a lot of engineering courses would be better treated as a trade than an academic pursuit

>Downward trajectory
So you're a short-term thinker with no grasp on EU politik.

Hitler did nothing wrong and should be given a full public exoneration in Germany.

Overall downward trajectory famalam.
>rising Islamism
>record levels of fatherless families
>terrible education system

Way to shit on all the British soldiers that died in WWII with that shitpost, lad.

I'm not going to get into this debate this late but I have utter respect for the soldiers who died for our country. I just wish we never went into the war

>French spend £10bn less a year on armed forces compared to us
>Manage to use a nuclear triad
>We're the only nation with legal nukes that doesn't have a nuclear triad - not only that but we don't even have two delivery systems, just one
>We have less nukes than France
>Lefties and Peter hitchens STILL rage against Trident

Don't get it desu

Who /bipolar/ here?

They should not have been fighting in that war any more than we should've been fighting in Iraq.

Theresa May gives me little injections of hope every now and then but otherwise i'm suffering from depression caused by our declining homeland.
For these reasons basically, among others.

post that again kid and i'll snap your head.

What have they got you on lad?

no sugar and heaps of milk

Oh and Remembrance Day is one of the few days in the year that I am guaranteed to be at church. I watched the Iraq war on tv and loved it. Glorious victory. But a fucking stupid idea dreamt up by treacherous idiots that has had disastrous consequences for our national interests. Just like WW2. Just like WW1.

Germany usurped England as a industrial powerhouse - creating a centuries old Mittelstrand that is the envy of the world - by treating high education as a purely mathematical endeavour. I don't the jpg of mathematic professors per country, but Germany until the last few decades, was far ahead of the rest of the workd combined. Recently, they have gone astray, hence i don't see the mittelstrand lasting, what with demographic issues and their modern day cuckory.

Who here would genuinely support mandatory national service?

I would love for it to be reinstated, with a 2 year serving period minimum between the ages of 18 and 22. It would really help to undo the nu-male fad, we need more proper men. Plus, a nation filled with well trained fighters is always a plus.

I wonder how much of this is due to the "so advanced and revolutionary it doesn't actually work" F35 meme plane.

not sure lol

Lithium desu.

Green tea, lad

Yorkshire Tea is better than Tetley.

National Service for minor offenders. That way actual soldiers will school those degenerates in proper living.

Yes. But only for whites. Otherwise you just have millions of combat trained muslims and niggers running around.

>oriental """""""cuisine"""""""

No thanks, can't stand their food & drink.

Embrace you, and fuck the drugs.

I'm not planning on taking them desu lad.

Germany's industry rose dramatically in the early 20th and late 19th centuries because previously seperate markets were combined allowing for economies of scale, cheap labour due to poorer living conditions and their significantly larger population.
I cite this paper www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/staff/mharrison/public/ww2overview1998.pdf
Germany's population at the outset of WW2 was 150% of Britain's while per capita GDP was around 80% of Britain's.

Also I did a google for per capita maths professors and turned up nothing, give me a source or at least some key words/organizations to find a source.

My sex drive has an hero'd thanks to my meds
Don't even miss it

Lads Iḿ drunk and married to an american, what should I do to rectify this situation?

timestamp sharpie in pooper

Good lad. The reason they supply drugs for mental health hand over foot is because the mental health services on the NHS are underfunded. Just be yourself and for fucks sake when you get low and feel that way don't do it.
>Been there, done that and have a shit tee shirt.

Well if you're in america then it'd be considered weirder if you didn't get divorced

Trident is the best possible option. We have a land area too small and narrow to allow a stockpile of nuclear warheads to be destroyed in a first strike. It would turn the land into unuseable territory we would have to avoid. This reasoning is confirmed by actual positioning of the submarine home port, on the west coast of Scotland.

The best option for the UK is to keep our arsenal at sea and at port. This way, we seperate our stockpile and ensure one is always operational, even if the rest are destroyed. There is no requirement for ICBM's or Air Delivery, we have full capability at sea. We are making use of our territorial waters in the best way we possibly can, aside from fishing.

Plus, new Successor Class coming soon

Land-based ICBMs make no sense in the UK, we just don't have enough land. Watch the old BBC drama/documentary "The War Game" for a sobering illustration of how few 60's era Russian nukes would be needed to BTFO the entire country. This is partly why the V bombers were never replaced either.

Was on /sci/ a few days ago, was surprised myself by the graph, going back two an a half centuries. Nobody was even close till the US came along. Have googled to find it myself, cant see it yet.

I know but I think I'm actually in love with him.

I don't have any sharpies and we're both too drunk to drive to the store to get one.

I never even had a sex drive to begin with and I'm pretty glad.

You should have held onto Canada and/or Australia, plenty of land there.

When will he be PM?

Let's floccinaucinihilipilificate his opponents

Who here cold war fanatic?

fewer, lad
we have fewer nukes than France

>I know but I think I'm actually in love with him.
Bloody homosexuals.

I'm not gay Nige.

This lad understands.

Never. He's too busy comfortably representing his constituents.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I'm not in London though, I moved away this year. Bloody glad I did too. Flats are a lot cheaper here

Take things seen on /sci/ with a grain of salt.
Anecdotally the vast majority of mathematicians who contributed significantly come from France and Britain, Scotland appears more often than you would expect. Switzerland is also a big contributor by population.
Im treating Maths and Physics as the same thing though because prior to the 19th century there was very little distinction and most mathematicians were also physicists and vice versa. Newton is a perfect example, or Bernoulli.

Flats are a lot cheaper everywhere outside of London you twit.

>not fighting wars

The military learned and gained a lot of experience in modern day warfare from it and Afgan, our army is battle ready because of it and i suspect the reason behind Frances actions in Africa are to battle ready their troops also. Unlike the majority of NATO, which won't last the next few decades given the European Army.

I know but I couldn't earn as much outside London when I was in the UK. Brits are very much underpaid in skilled professions compared to Americans. An exceptional salary in London is a mediocre one in the US.

That's a bit of a sobering thought if it's true. Military action that affects the lives of thousands of people is taken mostly for target practise reasons.

Good morning

I mean, you guys should demand payrises, you're being ripped off. Workers of the world unite and all that. Fuck the bourgeoisie scum.

'Tis time we improved our vocabulary, lads

en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/archaic-words

I'm glad it says 'Nigel Farage's smiling face' at the bottom, otherwise I wouldn't get the joke

Peter Hitchens and chill?

I'll bring the skimmed milk ;)

>tfw we don't use redpilled middle English anymore

Its all very good creating the odd genius now and then (you missed out Hungary btw, per capita they're leagues ahead), its numbers that get you places. The US got to the moon not because of a few bright eggheads but because they had and inspired hundreds of thousands of people to get educated to a doctorate level in maths and physics, at all levels they had experts on the ground and its one reason why China with all the money in the world and the poo in the loos still can't do it today.

So the point stands, the general popation shouldn't be paying to educate people at University in any subject other than mathematics. Its the most transferable skill there is.

I'm not comfortable being nostalgic about it until the threat of Shillary being "elected" and starting it up again has passed. In history books and Tom Clancy novels it's cool, IRL not so much.

Nah not really interested in the cold war, I'm more interested in watching it re-emerge.

Or more complicated Old English

>tfw no þ

>tfw bootless baseborn

>tfw low condition carl

I suppose it would also be in the public interest to fund some of the more substantive humanities in order to staff the civil service.

Archaic words are the best words.

We must do this to stop the foreign hordes taking our jobs.

Learned English, didst thou? Ha, 'twas all for naught, for thou must learn Ænglisc to thrive in our lands!

>carl
>a man of low birth

Kek.

Some form of national service, not necessrily military training but some physical aspect ideally

How do all these munters on Jezzy K get laid so much?

>
Because Brits have low standards?

>tfw slow slugabed Brit/pol/

Should I try to introduce my yank husband to Red Dwarf?

>DIRTY
>ANGLO
>BLOOD

Also, I must have abnormally high standards compared to them

diet and exercise won't go all the way, but if they made a pill with all the benefitsof them whoever invented it would be a billionaire overnight

are you #neetlife ?

Lads Hersheys is fucking awful.

Could always have a system whereby it is mandatory to do service but you get to choose your role. So if you're interested in a career in construction you could join the Royal Engineers, if you want to be a vet you could join the doggy brigade, so on. There is a lot of choice within the military outside of fighting. It'd instill some desperately needed discipline in to our people.

Yes.

>doggy brigade
I wish I'd had the chance to join the doggy brigade.

I used to work in a shop that sold American sweets, I agree with you. It tastes and feels like chocolate flavoured vegetable oil that has set.

Resorting to cliched namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. We are economic auto-didacts, self-taught philosophers and gifted visionaries. While others waste their life labouring under the orders of those who see only material cost in life, we pursue leisure above all else, knowing as we do that leisure and time to oneself is the basis of genius. Despite many people disliking the culture and society they help maintain through their work, and despite understanding now that we have only a single life on earth and that any meaning we attribute to it as the result of self-willed or socially-inculcated ideologies, they continue to wake early and trudge to their jobs for one single reason: Guilt. Throughout time religions have taken advantage of Man's guilt, a guilt experienced for no logical reason except that he unlike other animals is a self-aware being whose abstract thoughts conflict with the apparently practical, rational reality he finds himself a part of. We post-guilt NEETs will not bow to internal or external pressures encouraging us to sacrifice our contentment and sensitive dispositions for the sake of attaining money, or womenfolk. We alone stand proudly, detached from but keenly observant of the slave masses who yell at us for not being as unhappy as they are. We alone, we band of true men, defend our right to live a dignified life against those wishing to deprive of us of it. Yes you can mock, you can criticize, you can echo the demands your masters make upon you. But who is likely to regret their lives more? The noble and dignified NEETs who spend their truly precious time reading, pondering, philosophizing and engaging in critical, urgent debate online? Or the miserable, resentful masses, their eyes bloated and sagged by excess folds of skin, their hair falling out and their gums bleeding from stress, their bowels destroyed by a sedentary lifestyle spent at their desks clicking endlessly while their boss breaths down their necks?

scum.

Thank fuck I can get G&B in my local store. It's a lifesaver.

Nice pasta emu, now get a job

How dare they sully such a great name

t. Karl The Great AKA Charlemagne AKA KAROLVS MAGNVS

why should I? zero debt, no bills, no mortgage, 2grand a month for doing nothing. Why the fuck should I get a job, grandpa?

I am #neetlife for now.
I'm too unstable for a job. Reee

To make mummy and daddy proud

Anyone going to be watching the Dispatches on Momentum? Should be hilarious.

He won't understand it if modern yank "comedy" is anything to go off.

You'll get more luck introducing him to Bottom.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuCa_texW_0

I haven't seen my parents in years and don't plan to see them again.

Because why should other people pay for you to do fuck all?

We like to pretend we're not all that divided by class anymore but we are, and the sharpest distinction is between the Jeremy Kyle underclass and everyone else. They've inbred for so long they even look obviously different (
mostly uglier), comparing them to our prettiest women in the higher classes is like Morlocks vs. Eloi.

You'll get there lad, don't despair

Woah now, hold on a moment. I think I need to introduce him gently before throwing him in the deep end. The subtlety of Bottom is currently far beyond him.

So why aren't you asleep yet m80s?
>tfw cosy in beddy
>browsing Cred Forums
Perfect post-latenight

I honestly don't understand why anyone would drink anything other than Yorkshire Tea, desu.

Don't lie to me mate. I'll end up killing myself before I'm 25. Screen cap this.

>2 grand for doing nothing
How? I want some of dat cash.

Their (your) problem not mine.

>'You're a fucking arsehole': Snarling row between John McDonnell and Alastair Campbell after Question Time
ibtimes.co.uk/youre-f-snarling-row-between-john-mcdonnell-alastair-campbell-after-question-1581707

How would we prove this you faggot? Post full name, address, and credit card details

Get an Autism spectrum disorder diagnosis.

No responsibiliiiteisties desu

Don't forget SSN

>tfw tories have gutted disability allowances

Are you me? Yorkshire bags, F&M loose-leaf if I'm feeling particularly gentrified.

I will tell the denizens of Cred Forums.

aussie government knows well enough that if autist lose their payments they can expect blood.

Neither really familio. Gap year over soon, I'll have my academic future in my hands again
>tfw will need to get up before noon

>tories have made it harder for neets to get bennies

30 now, 31 next month. About to start 3rd year of my engineering degree

Was depressed for a long time, lived in a shit little town in the North where no one has any ambition, everyon gets drunk and snorts coke with the money they should be using to buy baby food. moved away but had to move ack in with my mother. Worked dead end jobs. I thought this is it, this is me for the rest of my life

But once you start to figure out where you want to be and what you need to do to get there, you get the gears in motion and things can change quicker than you think

Gonna graduate engineering from a good uni, I'm in shape, got a qt azn gf and I'm alive to see to enjoy the double whammy of Brexit and president Trump

What does britpol think of Lee Kwan Yew?

I'm a NEET with standards.
I only sponge off my family, not the government.

>sponging off family is more morally sound than sponging off the kikes and kike lovers

good goy

Good for you mate. But I see no hope for me.

I'm also in a depressing northern town. Send nukes

That's selfish and I would hate to wake up in the morning and realise that I was a person who was doing this to my parents, but it's arguably less detestable than leeching off the ordinary people

I believe family supports family and families support governments.

Move out mate, if you;re in a shitty place surrounded by people with no sense of futre, leave

It won;t be easy, but find a way

>find a way

That's what he did. JUST DESU SENPAI

I do enough work around the house that if I was on minimum wage I'd be earning well more than they say they'd charge me for rent.
Tis a pretty cushty setup.

But for a non-meme answer, I have no money and so can't just leave.

I'd rather leech of parents than the general public. At least parents can tell you to grow up and fuck off if the get fed up, the public can't.

Tetley is owned by India (specifically TATA motors).

All your traditions are just the remnants of international capitalism.

Surprise, nostalgia sells.

I think I'm going to do the whole military thing. I have no value in normal life, I fucked school and left at 13, I've only had a couple jobs since then and both have lasted less than about 6 months. At least with the military you need fuck all to get in apart from the ability to locomote with moderate gusto. In the mean time, from now until my gusto is up to par, I think I'm going to just go find some shitty place to volunteer at, to fill my time.

There's always an opportunity lad.

Tetley was founded in the UK by Joseph and Edward Tetley.

If you're saying Tetley isn't British, you must think Cadbury isn't British because it's owned by an American company too.

>saturday morning
>4.11am
>neets having a great time

comfy af lads

Godspeed lad, make our Land proud

HP sauce is manufactured in France.

>having a great time

The mrs has gone to bed. Just spent the last hour fixing a guitar amp, now having a cheeky bifter as a reward.

Brit/pol/ having a great time? Someone better make a thread splitting thread!

>that pic
About 5 mins early to blaze, you degenerate scallywag

>0315
>wot2do
>fix an amp

Are you fucking deluded mate?

He could have just been re-soldering wires and tightening screws lad

Trains trains tag Mmm

Listen, I bought that amp for £30, I'll flog it for £150. I'm not deluded at all.

Was just cleaning potentiometers. Contacts were fucked and it was crackling like mad.

I spent an hour fixing my fan last night.
The post 2am hours are perfect for tinkering with stuff.

If it's a valve amp you better be careful, there's some pretty beefy capacitors in those.

I'm awake at 4am on a friday night shitposting on Minecraft servers :) :) :)

Ohhhh, you're one of those nifty types. It makes more sense now. What amp is it, anything decent or just some random crap?

Fair doos, nothing worse than a crackly amp

You get them in some solid state ones sometimes as well.

4:20am blaze it

It's an old Laney PL100 combi. Made in England. Fucking cracking amp, will be sad to see it go.

A spot of milk and no sugar.

Cool :) :) :)

>NEETs could blaze twice a day (if we were degenerates)
Normies haven't learned our trick yet

>could blaze twice a day
Amateurs.

Scared descend m

I used to have a Laney a few years back, bought it dirt cheap off some tosser who robbed it. You actually play or do you just fix shit and sell it?

I play as well.
It's a nice amp. Pretty rare these days, only seem to see the bass version knocking around (which goes for a lot less) but the guitar version is far better.

I bought this off someone who had had it for years, and still not learned to play (well he said he could play - his housemate said he couldn't when he was out of the room), and then when he was moving house decided he would rather sell it than move it.

Well lads what did we make of anglopol?

A mate of mine was like that. He had more money than sense and after he saw me playing he decided to buy himself a guitar. The twat spent about 900 quid on a Gibson and he never ever played it, he just told people he could. That pissed me off, there I was stuck with some half shit Epiphone while he had the man's version just collecting dust.

forced and shitty

I had a similar experience to that many years ago at school, except the guy who copied me bought the same model guitar and also went to the same guitar teacher as me for a year. He still couldn't play smoke on the water without fucking up the rhythm even after that, so it was good for a laugh. I know what you mean about those players though, all the gear no idea.

I suppose there aren't really many common political topics between Anglo nations

Not as comfy as it is here.

Ey yo, don't knock Epiphones. Had my Epiphone Les Paul Studio for about 6 or 7 years now, still plays like a dream. £250 new.

Talking about it makes me want to play. I haven't touched my guitar in quite a while, I just lost interest out of the blue. My SG is just sat under my stairs, might break it out tomorrow and find out how shit I've become.

Yeah they're great guitars, mine's just old and battered and sounds nowhere near as good as a proper Gibson.

I've recently decided to get a picture of 'are Elizabeth to hang up in my home.
Can any of you lads tell me the traditional image to hang, if one exists?
Otherwise just throw me any good pics you have.

Everyone needs to take a break now and then. John Lennon once hung his guitar up on the wall for five years and didn't take it down.

I bet Gibson's are far superior, I'm just not sure that they're ≈£1k superior, especially to a pseudo-NEET

Who /can'tsleep/ here?

>tfw nearly midnight in New York
>even responsible Burgers are asleep now
yet here we are lad
s-sun never sets

Well you can get some Epis for 4-500 quid and you can get some Gibsons for 6-700 quid, so the price gap isn't always so big. Depending on how serious about playing you are that price gap can really be worth it though, in terms of both sound and feel.

My first proper job was working in an instrument store, so I got to play pretty much everything I could imagine. Proper Gibsons really are worth the extra bennies if you're serious enough.

Never can. That's why I'm off out for a run in about 30 minutes.

kek, fucks sake, I should have known

Can't sleep and even when I do I get no dreams.
Meanwhile some of my friends go on about how great their lucid dreams are.
I'm so jealous.

Couldn't help myself lad, here have a proper one.

>Can't sleep and even when I do I get no dreams.
>I get no dreams
>no dreams

I've been having trippy as balls dreams the past week. I've heard remembering them has something to do with how abruptly you're woken up, though I'm no scienceanon.

New primitive technology lads

Spotted that earlier senpai, haven't watched yet. Any good?

On nightshift lads, /brit/pol neets decide what i do with the mrs when i get back home in two hours.

Already watched, it's high standard as always.

Sharpie in her pooper.

Sharpie in pooper

Glad to hear, I'll check it out tomorrow.
>most likely afternoon, judging by the time now

Time for a shower and a run lads, take it easy boys.

So i'm going to make a website with a direct link to Brit/pol/.
Like /csg/ on Cred Forums has chinkshit.xyz

What should the domain name be?

Wanna go out into nature and do stuff like that

Shes been dead against it for years, tried it out in her youth and didnt like it but.. she wanted me to stick a vibrator up her pooper after a night out when shed had a few wines. Not sure how to approach it without just covering my willy in vaseline and going straight for it.

Pooper on her boober.

Anal is degenerate mate.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission m8. Just "whoops" it up the wrong hole.

Morning lads.

Real wagie hours now.

>what should the domain name be?

Gas the kikes

I don't really understand anal. Did it once, was just sort of weird and made me feel grossed out. Why do people like it so much?

I think on some subconscious level it's revenge for nagging.

Because modern society is devoid of strong morals, the only way people can feel special & "rebellious" is by doing truly disgusting shit.

Nearly 6am

>18 posts by my id
Time for bed lads.
Fingers crossed I'm blessed with a dream of some description.

Good night, lads.

Brit pol can't die!

We will fight them on the beaches,
We will bite them on the features.

>woke up at 6 on my day off
>can`t sleep
JUST

>54 posters
Lads...

Only ten more hours until dinner.

I fucked her right in the pussy lads, even though she was on the blob. Anal is degenerate.

GOOD MORNING

Morning.

is the pm my mummy too?

Nige on LBC at 10:00am

Lets have a separate thread for it again this time. Past couple of times its been on brit/pol/ and its not as good, because only brits are here

When we have separate threads for Phone Farage it's always more comfy

No.

Fuck off.

Morning lads.

Who else here wakes up and remembers how much of a spacker they are everyday?

I will have no part in this thread splitting madness.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37391807

OK this is fucking stupid. So the first "woman" is actually just a man.

A mentally ill man who is injecting hormones to make him self physically weaker and more emotional. Thus is more likely to fuck up and get someone killed.

Also what fitness standard does (s)he have to get to?

Wouldn`t he get bullied for being a complete homo?
Why do women have to be on the frontline?

>Also what fitness standard does (s)he have to get to?
Must be able to recieve all cocks from "her" platoon inside the anus in one sitting.

Has someone got a link to Farage's thing?

I refuse to post in this guy's thread because he didn't post one.

It's time to admit it lads.
May just isn't Thatcher and she never will be.
youtu.be/rv5t6rC6yvg?t=153

Porn normalises what was once unthinkable. I dread to think what will be common sexual practice in 100 years time.

GOOD MORNING with Nigel Farage

Nearly forgot.

THis kid is Cred Forums yes?

he's too intelligent to be a Cred Forums shitposter

I can't wait for Are Nige to expose the 'inside men' in UKIP

KEKY CARSWELL OUT

What meds, lad?

I know a paki who used to be an RAF engineer that voted leave because he was scared of poles and Bulgarians being racist to him like they are to refugees, but now he regrets his vote kek. Good lad, but hopelessly dumb so I'm not sure how he managed a 1:1 from Southampton.

What are the hours like for reserves?

>Southampton
No surprise.

>So the first "woman" is actually just a man.

No, she's a woman.

It certainly didn't take May long to get strongarmed by China, Thatcher put up a bit of a fight at least.

It still has a penis, and even when it cuts that off, it'll still be nothing more than a man trying to delude itself.

>Britain to leave in Janurary or Feburary of next year
Jesus christ that's way sooner than I thought

I'm VERY impressed with May so far.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37385329

there is surveillance and allah hu akbar aplenty in the UK though you fool

Mate, that's just when article 50 'might' be triggered.
it will take up to 2 years to actually leave AFTER article 50 is triggered.

>leave

No, it's just article 50. It's nothing until we see what deal they get or try to get.

>It still has a penis

And?

Not every trans person wants the bottom surgery anyway and that's perfectly fine.

>first female soldier
>has a Y-chromosome

Debatable.

As a couple of others have said, that's just Article 50. I'm not that optimistic that we will actually leave in the end.

Just seems like they will delay it when the time comes with a bullshit excuse.

I seriously doubt we`ll be staying.

NHS discussions on phone-ins with the public are so tawdry so many tedious anecdotes

You're probably right.

I guess we will just wait and see.

May will probably fuck us with a high cap on immigration, 150k-200k people per year.

>when women succeed, there's always a man behind it

But it's not.

Are you me?
Im basically in the exact same situation.

Karen is a Pajeet.

Tetley a shit

DELET

Nice but needs brown eyes

Can vary. Minimum is about 2 hours a week, can go up to a full week. I had a great time in it. Would do again.

Cease this foolery at once!

reported for illegal content

m'latest pepe

kek

u wot m8

You heard me

>tfw I've been on a waiting list for a simple operation for a year now
>mfw I'd have better service for less if the government removed the NHS contribution from my taxes and I bought private insurance

I can't wait to see the feminists squirm over this.
>First woman in close combat is a man
>Need to support LGBT rights.
There has to be tears about this

What tea do the French drink anyway? Do you add milk and sugar?

I'm not. She was a mess at PMQ against fucking Corbyn. Imagine if she has to face someone remotely competent? We might get another GE sooner than later considering the slim majority and how she's alienating all Cameronites with this grammar school policy. Osborne apparently already has 20 MPs ready to rebel. If Labour gets a decent leader and/or May keeps fucking up at PMQ she will look worse in the eyes of the public and we could say goodbye to the Tory majority.

>blaming old people for NHS pressure
>500k~ migrants per year have nothing to do with it

I love tea desu but can't drink caffeine after nights of heavy drinking (which is nearly every night)

:6(

It's incredible how much we hate our senior citizens, they're blamed for literally everything.

There is no tea culture in France

>She was a mess at PMQ
she did finr

And who let it happen?

How horrifying.

Soon it will be old migrants...who are also racist!

The ultimate scapegoat for every political side.

Labour, fuck off yank

Just a little milk, two sugars. Tetley master race. PG tips is shit and ty - phoo drinkers get the death penalty

>If Labour gets a decent leader
so never then

And who voted Labour?

Dead people and pakis la

thread isn't russian enough

Liberals. The eldery are mostly conservative voters, excepting the tribal working class folk.

They may be conservative now but that's after letting the country go to shit in their younger days.

m'latest pepe #2

Just accidentally flicked myself in the balls. AMA.

>younger days

New Labour wasn't that long ago.

>voters are solely responsible when an elected government does things they didn't say they would do

New Labour didn't campaign on a platform of mass immigration, on paper Labour has always sounded fairly reasonable about it, but post-blair coming into office they've been very different in practice.

Are you drinking in the morning like I am?

Nope.

FAGGOT

>she's alienating all Cameronites with this grammar school policy.
Here we go, another Tarquin doesn't get it.

The working class love the idea of grammar schools. This will be brexit all over again. They'll trigger a GE then get BTFO. Bring it on.

How is she going to get it through parliament tho? I agree with it but don't think there's a chance of it happening, nor does it have to happen if May simply wants to appeal to disaffected tory voters.

im drinking bourbon and it's 11

New thread lads.

HA! Finally a friend.. Well I'm just drinking beer and wine... wanna kinda coast today..

plus gf is on bed and don't wanna get too drunk and try to rape her