Cred Forums I have a moral dilemma

Cred Forums I have a moral dilemma.
So I have a genetic disorder that affects 1 in 150,000.
I'm perfectly fine except for said condition.
The gene is sporadic, meaning neither parent has it, but it's dominant.
I'm the LAST of my family that's male, which means the family name will die with me if I don't reproduce.
Can I individually select sperm to see if it has my disorder, or do I have to impregnate my wife, and force abortions until we have healthy children?
Does anyone know this feel?
>TFW wasted genetic potential
>TFW blonde, 6'1", wide shoulders, green eyes, thick hair and beard
Why even live if you can't reproduce?
Also
Abortion thread to make this about politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4737J
archive.is/WdL6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paroxysmal_kinesigenic_choreoathetosis
counter-currents.com/and-time-rolls-on/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preimplantation_genetic_diagnosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The way science is heading, you won't even need a wife

archive.is/4737J

>Motherless babies possible as scientists create live offspring without need for female egg

just have your retard baby and hope medical science comes up with a cure or way for it to be manageable in the near future

archive.is/WdL6k

>Chinese scientists to pioneer first human CRISPR trial

>Gene-editing technique to treat lung cancer is due to be tested in people in August.

It's treatable now, infact I can be fine with meds 100%, but the long term effects of the medication is testicular atrophy, and eventual infertility.
How about it Cred Forums, would you give up your balls to become a functioning human?

kihad

bump

degenerate. A child needs a mother and a father

You can't do abortions & you can't waste fertilized egg-cells.
Happy to be of service.

T. Catholic

So is the moral thing to do to let my lineage die?
Literally billions of years of evolution have let up to this point, and I'm supposed to shit on all of my family for the betterment of society?
I guess my real question is.
What's more important Cred Forums, society, or your family?

Whats your condition?

Paroxysmal kinsegenic dyskinesia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paroxysmal_kinesigenic_choreoathetosis

How does
>attacks of involuntary movements, which are triggered by sudden voluntary movements
work?
Do certain movements trigger myoclonic (jerk) seizures?

So basically if I get up after sitting down, or if I flex my leg, I'll spaz out.
So here's when I have seizures.
>Getting up
>Driving (not legally allowed, and it's unsafe)
>Sex
>Running
>Lifting
Honestly, I just feel so demasculated at this point.

That sucks.

What do you take for it? Carbamazepine?

>pharmacist here

I was.
I was even working out when I was taking this, which was fucking amazing, my body was made to lift.
Then I stopped when I read the testicular atrophy side effect.
Do you know if science has come to a point where I can individually pick out healthy sperm? Since it's a dominant gene, my spunk is 50% fucked, 50% excellent.
What the fuck do I do user?

This is what all Trump supporters deserve

Ps you can have embryos tested at around the 4-6 cell stage but it's going to be expensive as hell

Hate to be a fucking asshole here but, wouldn't it be best for mankind if you don't pass it on to another kid and just perpetuate the shit feelings.

Not sure it's all that bad. i think im perfectly normal and still likely to make my lineage extinct because i'm not atractive and wealhy enough for today's standards.

If you read the book "And Time Rolls On" by Savitri Devi, there is a chapter in there where she talks about how she was born with some genetic disorder / genetic defect and what she did about it, see:

counter-currents.com/and-time-rolls-on/

Intracellular Sperm Injection let's you inject a single sperm into an egg with 100% success rate. Don;t know if you can selectively choose the sperm, though. It's also more expensive than IVF (It's a better technique, though.)

>Intracellular.
Fuck. Intracytoplasmic.

well it costs about 14k PER cycle to do single cell invitro fertilization.

And i'm sure a lot more to select one healthy one as opposed to a random one.

Start saving up. Me and my wife did fertility, she has PCOS. Cost me 11 grand to try it a bunch of times.

Worth it 100x over. Pic related.

>tfw aryan master race son.

Probably the best you can do is IVF, where they'll select at the embryo stage, not the sperm stage. But you can just pay for faulty embryos to be frozen forever if throwing them out is morally abject to you. If your bloodline is as great as you say it is, $40,000+ (or the potential to earn that much) should be no problem.

Mothers do nothing but fuck them up especially considering modern women

Freeze your sperm and wait for Gattaca-tech to snip out the gene.
Save up money.

Nothing is forever, it will die eventually. You'd have to be a special kind of dumb to believe that.

Read up on inheritance yourself user. If the gene is dominant then you'll be capable of having healthy offspring, just kill the affected ones. I myself am a product of IVF, that's a good option if you don't mind immorality and fucking your child up with an unnatural existence

Have a bunch of your sperm saved and wait until genetic editing gets to the point where the disorder can be removed

What a cute kid im happy for you brother

But if he funds it with full intentions that they'll be preserved 'forever', and somebody else throws them away or the freezer fails or an asteroid destroys everything, is he morally at fault?

>muh blond hair
>muh green eyes
>hereditary genetic diseases.

This is the average ARYAN, and they have the audacity to call themselves superior to Anglos

If God put me in a corner, then I must fight against God.
SO
BE
IT

It's pretty great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preimplantation_genetic_diagnosis

This can be expensive, but it's the best method available atm.

I actually decided not to reproduce because someone somewhere in my lineage fucked up. Turns out I'm not pure white.

Whatever in my view my true lineage ended long ago with the fucker who decided to end it. I'm just putting an end to the impure mess that was created

But user.... I'm Dutch Irish.
I identify with a more pan European white nationalism than anything...
I'm American, there's no pure breds here in the kennel.

then find a suitable mother. No excuses.

>would you give up your balls to become a functioning human?
No. For the reason you used functioning human and not man.
Do what you got to do. Get the kids, test the embryos to make sure they are healthy, and then use the medication once you have enough kids. Hopefully by then, there will be an alternative drug that won't have that side effect.

>anything other than Anglo

fucking dropped, enjoy your retard babies

Find a wife. Spend the money to pick the right sperm. Continue your family line. No matter what.

I'd say the moral fault here is people trying to make profits off naive morons without informing the naive moron that he's asking for the impossible.

That being said, the ultimate outcome of it makes him at fault even if he's an ignorant idiot. He just believe he is not even if he is.

Teaching him the ways of Yeb! I see, slow and steady.

Look, you've got a 50% chance of this happening, so give it a shot and hope for the best, may kek bless you with healthy children.

>green eyes

Don't reproduce

I was big into herpetology and shit as a kid. He loves turtles.

And frogs. Racist, neo-nazi frogs, just like his 30 year old dad.

>tfw 30 year old pharmacist making 180k a year posting racist frogs on a chinese soup recipe trading board.

>Aussie cunts talking about heritage
>Descendents of degenerate British prisoners sent to starve in a desert wasteland

I'm glad you caught my subtly use of human rather than man user.
This is what I was thinking, thanks for the reassurance.
Guess I've got to save up for IVF like this user.
GOTT MIT UNS ANONS
thank you for the recommendation I'ma check it out.
Actual philosophical debates on Cred Forums
Did I go back in a time machine before the memes had superseded God himself?

Hey, not sure what you're thinking here but not being white is no reason to give up on having kids. And i say that as a pure white can't be any whiter kind of guy.

All that matter if you take care of them properly. If you do they'll turn out good and on par with any races.

What state do you live in and who are you voting for?

GENETIC ENGINEERING. LOOK IT UP. IT'S CHEAP, ALL YOU NEED IS AN INJECTION OR A PILL. READ UP. I'M SERIOUS.

Looking into it you have 60% of a screwed up kids, that isn't too bad. Just try 3 times

This is a meme board, not a panel of experts in rare diseases.

Ask your doctor, stupid.

Nothing for his specific condition with current technology.

Texas.

I have a pepe holding a mein kampf picture on my computer. Who do you think?

>test the embryo
its practically impossible to locate and extract an embryo from inside a uterus.

its microscopic

petri dish is required

Even if I was of mixed heritage, I wouldn't let white supremacists dictate whether or not I should reproduce.

I think MSNBC got into your computer

I have 4 of those, lol

This year has been unfucking real. Are they going to start posting wojak and moonman memes next?

The only reason to live without reproducing is if you are productive/well-known enough so that you can contribute and be remembered without having children.

What matters is not what minority races you have in you, but what your majority is, any mistakes will be fixed in time, besides at the end of the day, your blood matters more than your races.

you might be able have your sperm changed in a lab

the moment they start posting moonman we have won entirely

Modern liberal women were the result of neglectful parents during the younger years, expecially maternal parenting, which is important for proper emotional development

Just dont fuck a chick with the disease and tell you kid not to do the same thing.
Whats the disease btw?