Kicked Out of College for Racist Joke

>post a joke on snap chat
>get kicked out of college

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/15/k-state-disavows-students-racist-snapchat/90417654/

"Kansas State on Thursday disavowed a student's racially offensive Snapchat post, saying there is "no place for racism at our university."

The selfie, which appeared to be posted by Paige Shoemaker, showed two young women in blackface with the words "Feels good to finally be a n----"

That kicked up a social media storm, with senior software engineering major Desmund Weathers tweeting the photo along with the words "Welcome to Kansas State University. Where breakfast in the morning is some K-State Family with a side of Racism." The tweet drew thousands of retweets.

Weathers, who is black, also tweeted: "But I'm supposed to walk into my classes feeling completely comfortable with people on our campus who think like this?"

Weathers told USA TODAY the behavior was not an isolated incident. He said he was shocked by the backlash two years ago when the Black Student Union held a "die in" after black teen Michael Brown was fatally shot by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo., an incident that touched off protests across the nation. He said some students then used the anonymous social media app "Yik Yak" to post racial slurs."

Why do millennials feel entitled to be comfortable at all times? Why is the administration bending over backward and validating them? I want off this ride.

what they did was dumb but what the fuck do they think was going to happen saying nigger on snapchat in this (((current year)))

>But I'm supposed to walk into my classes feeling completely comfortable with people on our campus who think like this?"
>implying even silent liberals dont secretly hate nigs

Fucking stupid on all sides.

This is the uncensored image. They said "nigga". Blacks say this every day. Every fucking song says this.

wtf i hate nigahiga now

Yeah, the blackface doesn't mean anything. They were just referencing rap lyrics.

>niggers get free rides to universities nationwide
>whites lose 3 years of tuition payments cuz muh racism

Maybe this generation of self-absorbed, notoriety-obsessed fuckwits needs to learn the hard way not to share every dumb fucking thing that comes into your head.

That chick probably deleted her FB and Twitter and Instagram because of this. She'll need to find something else to do with that time - something productive. She'll be a better person for it.

>this is racist in today's america
boy am I glad I don't live in that shithole

>University supposed to be a place of freedom of different thoughts
>UHH wtf are you doing in your private time you're going against what WE consider acceptable thinking now GTFO

What did they mean by this?

>Tankies were right, Stalin did nothing wrong, white kids on snapchat deserve it

What did they mean by this?

I go to ksu, in the same department she was in.

She was expelled last semester for something unknown, she just never changed her facebook.

They are really going to hate blacks now.

>mfw realizing that the backlash from GenZ when they come of age will result into them turning into some kind of cross between the einsatzgruppen and the red guards and there will be a purge of millennial leftists like the world has never seen
The cracks you have dug in our civilization will be filled in with your bodies

>putting your real name on anything online
People stupid enough to do this deserve to get expelled from university no matter what their views are.

I was kicked out for making jokes about Jesse Jackson and Obama. So what now

Just hitting a Hillary rally?

She never actually said anything bad about blacks tho? "Feels good"

(Tho it really wouldn't)

nice proxy dude.
My email pal artyem chased down and beat a bunch of chechens on campus and everybody laughed their asses off

It's a simple joke no need to kick people out.

That's just some random comment. I snagged the first uncensored picture that came up on google.

Kill yourself. The university should be burned to the fucking ground and those responsible for this decision should be REMOVED.

>The faculty that kicked them out are millennials

Nice meme DUDE

Not a proxy. I got suspended for a year and I left the country

it is part of the equalizing program. make particular group feel powerful while the other stay the same. its about maximizing human efficiency globally in the western world.

HAHA stacys BTFO

Kys dumb fuck.

gets people used to the idea that they're always on the clock

and there's no leaving the intellectual company store

But Nigga is the safe word to say in public

Plus aren't they wearing that black facial blemish mask?

>State run university
>Kicking out over free speech
I smell a supreme court case

Its not the mud shit aussie nigger. It's that they said "nigga" with it

That doesn't even look like bill. Way too ugly.
0/10

Can I sue a private college for kicking me out? I have an evidence that my jokes didn't go against Code of Conduct, but they refused to give me a joint student and professor court like they usually do

where is the evidence that they were expelled from school for this particular pic? Oh right it's nowhere in the source and only the OP claims it. They were expelled from their sorority in 2015 dickpenis neck yourself

Why is what they did so horrible but this is totally okay?

Because only white people can be racist.

Reminder that fucking blacks in a debate team at a college were allowed to argue "All white people should die" and absolutely fucking nothing happened to them.
This shit is fucking ridiculous.

No.
Private colleges are private, it's not much different from being fired from a job for some inane reason.
You're not protected by anything at a private college, but state colleges have to respect the constitution

because everyone can understand wanting to become white but wanting to turn yourself into a nigger is sick and indicates severe psychological pathology

how did they even find out about a private snapchat
people are such pussies

>state colleges have to respect the constitution

you sure about that one ace

counterpoint

>facial cream for remedy and cleanliness gets you kicked out of university

lol

Yes, it's come up and been shown true in numerous supreme court cases. A state public college is considered to be an extension of the government and therefore is bound by the constitution

>When a nip poster completely kills the thread

He's Jewish though. They can get away with that kind of stuff because...remember the holocaust??

How is this legal at a state university? Isn't this a violation of the first amendment?

>Tfw you used GPS spoofing to raid yikyak and trigger roodypoos.

>blackface

Aren't they just doing a facial mask thing? Can you seriously get your life ruined in America for making a silly joke?

State colleges are funded by state tax money, which means they have to respect the constitution.
So yes.

But if they contradicted their own Code of conduct, procedure and policies? Let's say I can sort of prove they suspended me, because they had personal bias against me

yeah, they get government funding.
she can probably successfully sue

I guess you can get your life ruined for saying a word blacks say practically every sentence, if you are white.

Fuck this world. Just let me go.

How long before;

>Student expelled from college for posting racist nazi frog pepe on facebook.

Literally ruining someones future over an internet post is only something a Nigger would do.

They can go to savior's Trump university

>Chappelle can put baby powder on his skin and act white
>nothing wrong

>girl puts some spa shit on her face and says a word blacks use all the time as a joke
>literally expelled

Cannot make this shit up

It's an enormous uphill battle, and you're almost guaranteed to lose, but if you can prove without a doubt they expelled you without just cause either legally or based on the code of conduct you agreed to when registering, yes it's possible to win.

But you won't, because that would be absurdly difficult to legally prove. All the documents and proof you need are in the hands of the university and they've got no reason to want to provide it in full.

it's absolutely coming

Do you know my friend artyom? He disappeared one day to kill nosalises

This is exactly why I don't post on anything that has any real info attached to it. Offend one fucking leftist nutjob and they will try their hardest to ruin your fucking life because
>OFFENDING PEOPLE ONLINE IS SERIOUS

>no collect welfare where Go is usually at

The thing that makes no sense is that they obviously aren't racist, just vapid

It's an image of a girls night facial cream thing, I can almost guarantee rap music was playing in the background when that picture was taken

I can disclose the letters and official statements they gave me. They suspended me based on anonymous snitch

Shouldn't your picture be 99% community chest and chance spaces, and only a few go to jails?

Because I'm pretty sure affirmative action has given them all sorts of chances from the community chest to get ahead and avoid jail.

But niggers, for some reason, keep actively seeking the jail, while burning the community chest to the ground.

this is pretty good

Can someone explain to me the double standard that businesses are not allowed right to self determination and to discriminate but they ARE allowed to not follow the Bill of Rights? Does no one see the hypocrisy?

How is it that a government funded institution or a government subsidised company can violate your constitutional rights?

When these institutions get so much power it will essentially allow them to prosecute within the law without consequence, thus entirely subverting the Bill of Rights

It is just a fucking joke. Now if it said something like lynch all niggers, race war now, then of course it is an issue.

Blacks say nigga all the god damn time what the fuck

Not arguing with you, I just am getting sick of this bullshit.

wow jokes are so racist

I don't know why people use their real names on facebook or any websites. I've always assumed a hacker would steal my info so I make up names and birthday for everything.

just because businesses write our laws doesn't mean they should be expected to respect our constitutional rights

America is dead. Puts on Al Jolson for a listen

how can they kick them out racism isnt against the law.

Racist
Lives
Matter

We need to stop this cyberbullying and harassment against racist people!

Why is being gay or a pedo fine, but racist means you lose your job?

if they sue they will win

public unis can't restrict constitutional rights

but ur fine if u just dont say the hard r XD

God damnit

Someone must do something, it's a emergency

you can't get much more cucked than that.

>women from Kansas

You must go there.

That's a guy.

Nah it couldn't be true, she used to talk about vaginal discharge.

I'm a guy and I talk about it, mostly how disgusting it is.

>another stacy gets BTFO

Feels great man

Well you're just afraid of it I guess, it's a necessary byproduct. The point was that she referenced her own vaginal discharge and it's existence, therefore she must have a functioning vagina, therefore a woman.

WHO K STATE HERE?

>fuck the parking here

Blacks say it all the time

>fuck the parking
That's everywhere man.

Not a student. Just a neighbor. :^)

KU?

Reminder

>clinton's
>'s
300 thousand years from now and people still wont have learned how to use apostrophes

>implying english will exist as a language in 300 years time