thegwpf.com/28155/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk

Seeing those pipes make me sick.

Yes, the sun does in fact exist.

Yeah

Is it a problem?

Not for many generations to come

You fucking idiot racist homophobe. It's 2015 if you don't believe in global warming you're as stupid as trump

That is steam. Just water vapor.

It was warmer during Roman times. We are actually cooling.

temperatures fluctuate naturally. we're not really in any sort of crisis. the whole global warming hysteria is just a scheme to get everyone to pay a carbon tax for the original sin of existing. here is a good paper to give some perspective written by the founder of green peace, phd in ecology,

thegwpf.com/28155/

(OP)

It depends. Can you make money off it?

Praise kek. Ruler of darkness,
bringer of (hot) days.

it's climate change not global warming

carry on tinfoils

It's as real as global cooling.

I feel like deforestation, the destruction of habitats and the actual act of oil fracking are far more devastating then climate change.

Why do retards always post pics of literally water vapor as if it were some dirty pollutant?

No I'm not worried about global warming at all.

The world was warm during the Holocene optimum and the Sahara was green, with the largest freshwater lake in the world.

every morning the global warming happens
and every night we have a mini ice age

Wrong.

We are supposed to be cooling.
But we're not.

Over 15 months of record high world mean temperatures.

There's an even hotter place in hell for all of the petro-funded liars and deniers.

Climate change is real, MANMADE climate change is bullshit.

No. At least not the way you have been told.

>Water vapour makes me sick
What? Is it too late for your parents to have a post birth abortion.

What's funny is there were hundreds of papers claiming the world cooled from about 1940 till the 1970s and yet everyone magically forgot about that.

I guess if you fake the data enough everyone will just believe it.

Yup, but us upsetting the carbon cycle may or may not be the cause. The characteristics behind carbon's ability to trap heat to that degree is questionable.

Probably best to reduce any kind of pollution anyway, but your mileage may vary on how much you believe nations should gimp their energy production as a "solution"

>Probably best to reduce any kind of pollution anyway, but your mileage may vary on how much you believe nations should gimp their energy production as a "solution"

No nation that is coming out of poverty will curtail their growth to satisfy some right white kids.

The CO2 concentration will only continue to increase. There will be no slowdown, or stop to the growth in your lifetime.

Yes, we add a significant amount of greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere. Not a huge issue unless youre right at the coast though, we wont be on fossil fuel much longer anyways so it's not going to be a lasting issue.

>we wont be on fossil fuel much longer anyways so it's not going to be a lasting issue.

What planet do you live on? Fossil fuels will be the major source of our energy for decades to come . The only sensible replacement at the moment is nuclear.

Hopefully we'll get some better alternatives in the coming decades but it ain't happening now.