Jimmy Fallon

What does Cred Forums think of this man? I used to think he was a cuck until he started helping Donald Trump on his show

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11239098
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296440-jimmy-fallon-greets-clinton-with-medical-mask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/11239098

He's not funny.

Neo nazi

I don't think he displays a political bias like other late night show hosts. That is a big reason why I think he is ok.

he's painfully unfunny, but in a cute and comfy sort of way

white bread

He's still a cuck, he's just a tad smarter than the other cucks and realized that Trump landslide is inevitable, so he's trying to score some points with the goyim.

Bland, vanilla and inoffensive

I wouldn't say he's bad but I wouldn't say he's good either

this

also this

A lot less biased than the other late night show hosts. Unlike that parasite Stephen Cunthurt

I liked him before the talk show.

Not much after.

The fact he let Trump on and didn't try and obey his Hollywood bosses and smear him, makes me respect him.

I haven't watched a talk show live in over a decade, but from the clips I've seen on youtube he seems alright.

No matter what he's better than that bet faggot jimmy whatever on the other channel that literally cried over some lion killed on the other side of the world. I actually used to think he was alright, but I lost all respect for the man after that embarrassing clip.

Also given how horribly Colbert has performed, Fallon is the defacto king of late night.

very fuckin talented when it comes to impressions, but he is the least witty person on tv. watch and see if you can catch him trying to insert a joke on the spot, always cringe

He has fun things going on around him sometimes, and while not very funny and a terrible interviewer who tries to be too nice he is like.. a safe space. A safe space where he only tries to promote good vibes and fun.

Yes, Jimmy Fallon is a safe space for "fun and light hearted."

Smart lad, Jim. Smart lad. He's sensed the change in the wind and he's getting ahead of the curve. I'm impressed.

I think he's a bad comedian, him helping Trump with the interview doesn't change my heartfelt beliefs.

Thankful for it regardless though.

Is this globalist damage control or has Fallon gone rogue?

And he does have some talent at least. While he's not an amazing impressionist, he does some to a decent enough degree that it's enjoyable to watch.

i.e. when he characterized how Trumps voice changed during the campaign.

Very high
The "yelling" (not yelling but w/e women fuck it)
Then smokey silky voice was p good

Oddly enough his interview with Trump was one of his better / best ones.

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

In think he's much worse than Jay Leno and not half as genuine. He can't doesn't know the basics like how to announce a stupid with a laughter and he constantly gets outsmarted by the guy standing on the microphone. The guy on the microphone is having better gags and insights than Fallon most of the time and Fallon is such an insecure little boy that he lets him just be.
The worst thing though is that he is like all American late night nowadays completely scripted. No spontaneity, no meanness and no character. Leno wasn't a good interviewer but all late night hosts in America have succumbed to be a 40 minute long advertisement block that sucks up to its guests.

But apparently the youth likes it and enjoys his games and he gets much clicks for the little stuff he does on social media so it works out for the network to have him in place to attract young viewers. Although the guy is getting close to 40 or 50 by now and he's still in that foolish little boy mode.

I didnt like him before, but because he respected Trump during the interview and still ahd fun with him, Fallon is an alright guy now.

He's not funny in any context, but he actually treats Trump fairly so I don't exactly hate him either.

can somebody post the webm of him messing up trumps hair plz

member Jay Leno

Typical unfunny talk show host but at least he's not a jew.

he wasnt fucking helping anyone, he was interviewing a presidential candidate. people are just mega fucking butthurt because they hate the fact that the illusion that trump is a "big, mean, racist whateverphobic man" just isnt the case. the left BANKS on people not digging around to find out what trump is actually about, and instead just relying on what mainstream news tell them.

remember...nobody called trump a racist until he ran for president, and you better believe that he was in the public eye quite a bit even before that

So this happened today...

A manlet

He's not funny and he can't stop laughing at his own jokes. I don't know how he lasted on SNL, let alone how he got his current job.

He's a yes man to an extreme degree.

hes a horrible faggot who bows down and sucks the dick of every guestm

hes also kinda cute in living out his childhood fantasies and has fresh ideas compared to alot of other media figures.

still a faggot tho

kek this can't be real.

Look at that posture. It's the posture of a manlet beta male. Note the tight shoulders (lack of confidence) and his hands hanging (impotence). I bet he's a cuck as well.

He's autismo like us.

>this guy has a different opinion than me
>lol what a cuck
>oh wait now we have the same opinion on something else
>OMG Cred Forums WHAT DO I DO I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST A KEK

fuck off retarded attention whore

>Questioning reality in [current year]

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296440-jimmy-fallon-greets-clinton-with-medical-mask

cant write cuck in all caps, what a shit board.

Member when he learned live he blew his chance to date Nicole Kidman?

I was impressed as fuck that NBC allowed Donald Trump to be treated like a normal human being. I have to give credit where credit is due to the Tonight Show and Jimmy. Conan's my favourite but Fallon just showed he's got some class amongst the latenight guys.

It's hilarious how much fucking freaking out lefties are doing over the mere fact the Republican presidential nominee was allowed air-time to speak and be laid back on a major network.

On the one hand I know Fallon can't handle his guests anyway but on the other I also think it is a good sign that they invited Trump no matter how small this may seem now. They invited him because they knew he would bring quotes and so they made a purely economic decision and decided not to cower before the enraged SJWs. That goes to show that progressives just can't win against reality and the reality is that people wanted to see Trump.

truth

remember: money talks, and bullshit walks

#neverfallon

I'm literally shaking.

>He's not funny and he can't stop laughing at his own jokes.

If he were to drop his laughter all together the quality of the show would immediately increase. Not only does he not know where to place it but he's so bad at it. Everything he says he follows up with a goofy "ups" expression and his shitty laughter. Annoying!

This. The coin joke in the Trump interview was quite good but he fucked up the delivery and couldn't stop laughing. Sad!

He's not funny, that's pretty much not up for debate.

HOWEVER, he also doesn't try and shove political agendas down your throat, which makes him better than just about any other comedian show host out there. I'd sure as shit watch him over Le Ebin Crooked Teeth Man

What I find funny is that Fallon is supposed to be an actor and the host of a late night show but when you see him having Trump as his guest you can't help but notice that Trump is much better at gesturing than Fallon. And I thought actors were taught how to use their body.

Seems a charming chap. Mind you all I've seen of him lately is with Trump. It felt like a very human and natural interview unlike the Hillary Clinton one on Jimmy Kimmel, that was so cringey and difficult to watch. She was so unnatural.