As black as Los Angeles

Can we all agree this is by far the worst city in North America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o84mHUT5k08
youtube.com/watch?v=wCqPcQongss
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_City,_California
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=msPej22MP7o
delsjourney.com/close-ups/us/best_worst/best_and_worst_states.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=VmXjxCnt86Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lnUSAXutCSk
youtube.com/watch?v=M9oYUKjXUCg
youtube.com/watch?v=5mvD6q0XUJI
tradition-quebec.ca/
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-north-vigil-fredy-villanueva-jean-pierre-bony-1.3523955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MTL suburbs are cozy.

t. suburbanite master race sheltered from hipsters, mudskins and drug addicts

Well theres a rumour in northern europe which says that there are alot of French Canadian females there that love germanic dick.

Planning a trip t b h.

Agreed but you still gotta deal with the bullshit you need to deal with if you live in Quebec.

Average girl from Montreal

Being from california at one point, I can 100% agree with your statement, however, seeing that you're
>A FUCKING LEAF
I can only assume you're shitposting and I should disagree with you.

what should I do here?

It's a very nice city desu. Deserves a baseball team. Food is also great

I am not shit posting and am desperate to be American

pic is my room

Detroit.

Horrible city with more niggers and kebebs than anywhere in Canada.

Also meanest, most rude assholes in North America are found here.

>Food is also great
I have yet to find a place without good food to be honest but yea the food is good.

The only good thing I can say about it is the skyline is nice and so is some of the architecture but better skylines and architecture exist elsewhere.

Schwartz sandwiches make me rethink my jew hatred tho

Downtown Detroit is OK.

But yea just ignore the nigger and spic containment areas of America and Montreal take the cake.

takes* (I'm not French)

lol you dumbass french-anadian girls ACTUALLY are beautiful, and not in the memey sense like is meant with potato face slavlets. Google "montreal police female", 3 female cops in 4 are 8/10+. And no I'm not a frog.

Seattle

From Toronto but just came back from Montreal Wednesday, Schwartz was great. Amazing how packed that dingy place is.

fixed

What's the perceived benefit of being American?

This

Freedom.

Lol no it is not you fucking leaf

Basically the more white a place is, the hotter the chicks. I'd say if you're a young white chick, 70% chance you're 7/10+

I have lived in Montreal my ENTIRE life and have no clue where this ''Montreal chicks are so hot'' shit comes from, Halifax had HANDS DOWN WAAAY hotter chicks than Montreal and so did Vancouver and all the little towns I visited in Maine.

I know the chicks in rural Quebec can be very hot, I'm assuming the same for QC City, but Montreal, fat chance

Never been, can't be worse than Montreal

youtube.com/watch?v=o84mHUT5k08

youtube.com/watch?v=wCqPcQongss

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

Toronto is better than Montreal, is food really all that matters? Sure the place is good, so is decarie hot dog but they're nothing special.

Downtown Detroit, as in the smack dab middle of, I always thought was mid tier for the simple fact that the place draws a lot of bucks from gambling revenue.

Also calling me a leaf is the worst insult you can call me ;-; I don't want to be a leaf

It is the worst. Bar none.

Every time I go down there I really feel at home.

Everyone is super outgoing and the pride you take in your country brings tears to my eyes

also

Blame Hollyweed. Everyone and their mother wants be an actor or a model.

Ever heard of California city? Place is 9001x worse than any yall quazi-schmuck villages

LA is a decent escape from the desert.
Moved to suburbs of Detroit, and this place has the most pride in a broken city ever, and its great. Greatest sports city in america, down town is pretty dead on off days. But there is always somethin goin on. When the Tigs, lions, or redwings play, down town is packed with fans.

Tldr detroit>LA> Cal-shitty

Tldr detroit>LA> Cal-shitty>Montreal

fucking gross disgusting place of filth
I live there, I never ever go out, streets are filled with smelly Haitian niggers, fucking Arabs and Pakis

Like 8 year old Pakis girls have huge black mustaches already

Only thing going good in my life is Cred Forums and Trump winning and Pepe.....

see some fucking shitskin from Toronto get 88888888 and ruin the post.....

fucking kill me already

>fucking gross disgusting place of filth
I live there, I never ever go out, streets are filled with smelly Haitian niggers, fucking Arabs and Pakis

>Like 8 year old Pakis girls have huge black mustaches already

>Only thing going good in my life is Cred Forums and Trump winning

>fucking kill me already

Dude......are you me?

As fucking culturally fucking shitty as Montreal is, it has some nice shit and honestly the old avenues and stuff where the sort of middle to upper middle class folk live is one of the comfiest places I've ever stayed. My cousin lived there and I was in her apartment when I was a kid in some nice part of town and it looked so nice and people were friendly even though I was a little English shit who hadn't learned any french yet then.

I'd say at least the worst cities in Canada are:

A. Fucking Calgary holy shit who planned that fuck-up of a layout? That's by far the worst city to drive in in North America, it's literally LA tier bad commuting I've driven around in both. Also for all the shit Toronto gets for being Nigdom, Calgary seems to be the center for Indian and Middle Eastern immigrants. That being said they're all upper class at least there. And I don't care what anyone says the Calgary Stampede is lame as fuck.
B. Toronto, specifically the Jungle of Scarborough. Toronto is just a bland city with a shitty beach, and Scarborough is like Little Mogadishu.

Montreal is dirty, congested, full of blacks and kebabs, shitty economy, rude arrogant people and the girls are honestly not that attractive. Montreal was good maybe 20 years ago.I am so glad i moved to Alberta, literally the best place to live on the planet.

please be my ai gf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_City,_California

1in 3 youngins are below the poverty line. You dont go to the park unless you bring a black friend else you get mugged

I have a friend who lives in Riverside, CA.

Anyone know if it's really as bad as he makes out?

>Can we all agree this is by far the worst city in North America?

That's not a picture of Buffalo.

God what the fuck is happening to you Canada? Fix up look sharp. Legalizing Heroin-lmao WTF?? You're starting to turn 3rd world!!!

The girls in montreal now are hijabis or blacks hambeasts or feminist liberal shitheads.

Its such a shame.

Montreal is both the most black AND most Muslim major city in all of Canada.

Calgary looked awesome when I was there and the people were nice.

>nice and people were friendly

I've lived in Montreal my entire life, hands down rudest, saddest, most depressing city I've ever been to, NYC was friendlier.

At the end of the day though, you've got your opinion and I've got mine I guess, except for the minorities thing, Montreal is 9.1% black and 9% muslim and that was back in 2011. Also have a nice handful of spics in Montreal surprisingly which is virtually unheard of in Canada.

Riverside is where the people who couldn't afford to live in O.C and L.A County live. Tons of gangsters, drug addicts and not enough police to control the problem. Similar to San Bernardino.

indisputably detroit, anyone disagrees is fooling themselves

Nice thread Canada. This is really relevant to your interests, it being an American city. I don't even notice the fact that you are sliding good threads off the board.

Lucky bastard, as a life long inhabitant of this cancerous cesspool I can fully attest to everything you said

I go to Montreal twice a year to see my family, I have citizenship both here and there.

It has good parts like downtown but McGill and its surrounding hovels are pretty shitty. At least there aren't as many prostitutes now.

It's a CANADIAN city as black as fucking LA (home of NWA, Tupac, Snoop Dogg and other famous niggers)

Let that sink in

Most cities have a way better downtown with nicer people

Yea but at least your niggers are contained in their areas and aren't immigrants.

>NYC was friendlier

That's because NYC is literally the Newfoundland of American cities.

Already are

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

youtube.com/watch?v=msPej22MP7o

Nothing is worse than detroit.

Even in NYC (well, Manhattan) this is true, the Lower East Side is great. Lots of music venues. People say they prefer the upper east part of Manhattan but fuck that, everyone is either a Harlemite gangsta or a vegan mega-hipster.

Lel NYC depresses me (except Brooklyn), and I go to uni in Queens. Manhattan is such a rat race.

On what planet?

NYC is notorious for being the rudest place in America.

delsjourney.com/close-ups/us/best_worst/best_and_worst_states.htm

Maybe in the fucking nineties.

Which were twenty or more years ago.

I remember surprisingly this one black guy being a really jolly fellow at the statue of liberty.

Also met some great people around the empire state building.

I think I met more cool, friendly people in NYC in my 2 days there than my entire life in Montreal.

that's white flight though and it applies to all cities and all states. i have nothing against immigrants. black thug culture is distilled in detroit, god watch those police officers and the absolute bullshit they endure daily

Nah man, the Newfoundland of America is basically the South and the Midwest. Vermont, NH and Maine also have top tier people.

Yea, and Canada welcomed that black nigger culture by welcoming them with OPEN FUCKING ARMS.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmXjxCnt86Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lnUSAXutCSk

>i have nothing against immigrants

You would if you lived around as many as I do, especially kebabs.

You have niggers because of slavery, not because you're retards and import them in the name of diversity

the entire midwest to the rockies is predominantly german, with a couple dutch pockets. if state in america is truly mixed, it has to be florida i think

well that's true, i don't live near these peoples. you're right in that. i kind of thought you were referring to the chinese buying all your homes, homes

I was just saying those place were the friendliest parts of America, but almost all small towns in America have a very friendly vibe no matter the state

That's Vancouver, Montreal is only 3% Chinese, 9% nigger, 9% kebab, 5% spic

Niggers and mudslimes are an absolute CANCEROUS mix

french canadian here
>too many nignog and kebab.
>separatist french canadian are cancer

>food is great
>lot of hot chick. rly...

eh . id say ottawa is the shittiest city in NA

I didn't see too many kebabs but that was a year ago. I did go to Toronto suburbs and geez they are filled with kebabs

I'm an English separatist what does that make me?

Also I found the chicks in Halifax to be WAAY hotter than Montreal, I honestly don't know why people say mtl chicks are hot but that's my opinion.

I like Ottawa too....

My area is 52% arab.

Montreal is more black AND more muslim than Toronto

I don't get it, I have visited Montreal three times and loved it.
Old Montreal is beautiful, the food is spectacular, great nightlife, nice and cold, great shopping. I always visited in winter and there really were not that many darkies around.
What are you guys memeing about?

Those are the demographics in 2011, also the city is 9% mudslime.

You were in the touristy areas, they have less shitskins

also

>great shopping

Are you out of your mind? People all over Montreal travel to Plattsburgh NY an hour away just to go shopping in America because Montreal shopping is so shit.

Many stores, Canadian or American can't operate here because they have English names

holy fuck, that's literally a muslim outpost. do you think the canadian gov ignores this, because i'd be more inclined to think they have agents and analysts all over this for fear of pulling a france

They're lebanese so a good 50% are Christian. That's still like 25% mudslime.

To put it mildly, you see a lot of arabic

It's not bad downtown, its just the liquor stores and nigger whores a few blocks down.

> if you kill your enemy they win

Damn, dat booty. How can white girls even compete?

Dearborn is like 60% muslim now m8. But it's alright since they're all arabs who hate niggers.

The real problem is the shittier parts of the twin cities, which are full of black muslims. The liberals there deserve it.

>it's alright
No it's not, muslims in America should be unheard of

>It's a CANADIAN city as black as fucking LA (home of NWA, Tupac, Snoop Dogg and other famous niggers)
>Tupac
Tupac was from Oakland. You're only about 400 miles off. I wouldn't normally be correcting you like this, considering you're not American, but since you thought you had a point...

>You have niggers because of slavery, not because you're retards and import them in the name of diversity
Diversity? 20 years ago, Montreal was in population decline. Since the ones who were already there were too depressed to do what it takes to make babies, they decided to gird up their tax base by opening their doors to the world... just as long as they spoke French.

Yeah Lebanese Christians are good. Also I wonder if they are counting Moroccan Jews as Arabs? So that Arab percentage is minority Muslim so not as terrible as it looks.

As if I give a shit where a fucking nigger is actually from.

Also I GUARANTEE I'm more American than you

It's sick what they've done

>Also I GUARANTEE I'm more American than you
How so, maple leaf?

>Yeah Lebanese Christians are good
not in big numbers

Moroccans are counted, not sure about Jews

There's an area next to mine called Cartierville that's probably around 30% muslim

No. Definitely Detroit.

>sweden
>thinks it's german
I know you both love shitskins, but that doesn't mean you're the same.

I'm an arab muslim from Mtl and even I think there are too many of us around here.

>Basically the more white a place is, the hotter the chicks
Lol if thats the case Kentucky would have the hottest chicks

Redneck chicks are the hottest chicks, not sure about KY but WV has a lot of qts and it's similar to KY:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9oYUKjXUCg

>Redneck chicks are the hottest chicks,
Lol. I just moved from south Carolina and it was pretty devoid of hot women

Do you think hanging flea market posters makes you American? C'mon, guy... it just makes you a 'boo.
Just be what you are and own it. You're... NORTH American anyway...

Yea well according to rebel son ''all the vaginas in the carolinas are the best I've ever seen''

youtube.com/watch?v=5mvD6q0XUJI

>Redneck chicks are the hottest chicks
Confirmed for never actually having been in Neckland

I've been to every southern state, and lived in 3 of them, so take it from me: a hot redneck chick is as rare as a hot Englishwoman

Toronto, by far the worst

>I'm an English separatist what does that make me?
Dumb.

>Do you think hanging flea market posters makes you American? C'mon, guy... it just makes you a 'boo.

I actually agree with you here, the flags serve 2 purposes, to trigger leaves who see it and to show my love for a country I love and want to move to.

I know they don't inherently make me American but for the time being it's all I have in addition to my yearly visits.

It's been my dream to move to America since I was a kid, been working towards that goal my whole life.

No, I'm not American yet, but hopefully some day I will.

To each his own

No Montreal is worse. Do you prefer poos and chinks or niggers and mudslimes?

Having to go to Montreal 5 days a week is hell. I've been sheltered all my life from that shit, in my white, French suburb town. Montreal needs a fucking rainstorm to cleanse the filth away.

Quebec makes the rest of Canada shittier, why wouldn't I want it separate.

Also a plus for Quebec itself is it can finally implement all of it's based policies a lot easier.

Can I get an amen?

That's kinda sad buddy

From your posts, it doesn't sound like you want to be an American; you want to be a dirty sesesh.

Why? You're the first to say this, most people on here when I show them that deem me shit like ''honorary leaf'', ''you're the only leaf I don't want to see swinging from a tree''

I do it because I genuinely like America, I want to be a nationalist, but I can't for Canada, I just can't.

>Montreal needs a fucking rainstorm to cleanse the filth away.
Like in MJ's "Earthsong" video?

What's a sesesh? For the record I actually DO want to be American.

I was trying to be ultra edgy and reference taxi driver but i probably quoted it wrong. Probably never watched it in English in the first place

this can't be fucking real
at least I don't live in that county

Do beautiful Montral girls love black cock? Are the rumours true?

It seems like the best city in Canada but that's really not saying much.

German refers to anyone north of the danube and east of the Rhine who live in forests and don't have bathhouses like filthy barbarians.

This is the Roman definition, where the terms German and Germanic come from.

Do beautiful Montral girls love black cock? Are the rumours true?

yes

>It seems like the best city in Canada but that's really not saying much.

It's far from it

French are all degenerates.

Quebec seems very different from France though. I think all the non-worthless French people went there.

>non-worthless French people

You have a lot to learn my New Zealander brother!

>What's a sesesh?
A secessionist. A reb. A traitor.

Also greeks called them barbars becuase barbars couldn't pronounce ot properly

What made you come to that conclusion about me?

You subscribe to the economist?
What's their view on trump?

Dad get's it, tore off the cover, taped it on my door, kept it ever since for shits n giggles.

1. hanging sesesh battle flag in your room
2. posting a song by some guy named "Rebel Son"
That shit ain't American, because those shitheads didn't want to be Americans anymore.

Stars and Stripes forever!

>People say they prefer the upper east part of Manhattan but fuck that, everyone is either a Harlemite gangsta or a vegan mega-hipster.
>upper east part of Manhattan
>upper east part
>upper east [side]
>vegan mega-hipster
>NYC depresses me (except Brooklyn)
>Manhattan is such a rat race.

You have never stepped foot within the five boroughs.

t. New Yorker

Nah, that's false. All the girls I know avoid the black cock because they know that it ruins any chance of having a good man after.

We're pretty racist secretely.

Also, Quebec City has the highest ratio of hot girls in all of North America. It's a fact.

>Can we all agree this is by far the worst city in North America?

No. Every metropolis in North America is more "Ethnic" than Montreal is. But it's still a multi-ethnic shit hole, like all the other metropolis. Thankfully, it's an island so it's great for containment. The suburbs are also greatly segregated. I can visit my dad and uncle on the island and never see a nigger.

Suburbs are where it's at.

Have any of you montreal niggers been to or live in Bois Franc/ Nouveau St.Laurent?

Fucking beautiful. Diamond surrounded by Arab and niggers though, it's one of the richest places in Montreal.

My girlfriends dad lives there, wealthy man, it's honestly a paradise especially if you've been in the last few months since the new parks have been added. Unbelievable what they did with nature and even a beautiful white bridge with the space they were given

Laving LA proper the moment I had enough money to afford to live in Santa Monica was the best choice I ever made. Santa Monica is like what LA would have been if LA had a second chance and got it right this time.

I used to live in Crenshaw and I fucking hated it. Nigs could not go one week without making a scene.

Every metropolis is more ethnic than Montreal?
50% of Montreal population are immigrants.

>Degeneracy from the USA seeping up north infecting Canada
>USA is so much better I want to live there!

Man you're in for some bad surprises. Everything we have here is a light version of what they have in the USA. You think our niggers are bad? You think Montreal is a very "ethnic" city?

Make sure you blog your American experiences living in whichever metropolis you chose down there. I'll enjoy reading about your dreams shattering.

You don't live in Montreal, so how does that affect your life?

I don't need to live in city of topic to discuss that city.

As bad as it is now, Los Angeles used to be worse with even more niggers crawling all over. The beaners ethnically cleansed them.

Lol people say this about basically any nationality and it's never true

>Many stores, Canadian or American can't operate here because they have English names

Now this is how I know you're trolling.

He is a butthurt Anglo, but he's partially right, in that some businesses that are too lazy to translate their shit don't come here

We'll see once the 2016 census stats are out (though I bet they cut out racial demographic stats), but the latest available ones put Montreal at 66% white still. Compare this to any American Metropolis, or Toronto or Vancouver which are both sub 50% white.

Again, not saying Montreal is good, but it's less bad. Purely because it's "lagging behind". It'll get there eventually since there seems to be no breaks on the multiculti train.

I honestly like L.A.

And the census means the city of Montreal is 66% white, it doesn't count the suburbs or demerged parts of the city

Point taken

your room is on an intelligence agent's desk somewhere

>the_collapse_of_anglo_canadian_identity.jpg

Montreal itself is a quarter of Quebec. And is 66% white, meaning 33% non white.

If you include the entire Metropolitan area of Montreal, the percentage of non white drops to 16%. Go Province wide and it's 7 or 8%. So clearly, ALL of the ethnicity is in Montreal itself.

So you're wrong. Montreal is the most multi ethnic. The further out you go, the less it is. Hell I'm in a suburb of Montreal, at the edge of its metro area and it's 98% white. So are all the electoral counties around.

Is Los Angeles very black?

I'm visiting Montreal tomorrow. S-sorry

I would say Vancouver is the worst city

Seriously?

It's just weird when someone from another country is pro-america. Shouldn't you be talking shit about us fatass' instead?

>constantly see Canada hate threads and shitty leaf memes
>feel nothing
>see the olympic stadium
>triggered

Theres been so much corruption going on during its construction that it took us like 30 years to pay for that pile of shit with a roof that keeps falling apart

It's heaven for white boys with yellow fever.

More like very mexican.

You will not see anyone but mexican in LA.

WTF
that looks like living sin

I'm in Alberta and I'd fucking love it if the US absorbed us. We need to break away from this tire fire of a country one way or another

Are you me? This is literally my room and my basement

Low blow, leaf.

>I'd fucking love it if the US absorbed us.

It'd be better if the US ate up the greater Toronto and the rest of Canada became as anti-federalist as Quebec.

That'd make Canada perfect.

I'm Alberta, I think that's a terrible Idea, That's a great way to take even more power away from our province.

*an Albertan

It's ok if you live in the rich part of town, but everywhere else is filled with mexicans.
Amazing how demographics change. 50 years ago, LA was majority white, but we have a history of going soft on illegal immigrants.
Damn those hippies and liberals of the 60s. Evil bastards.

Why don't you move to the US instead of asking for the US to move to you?

Oh, and I write that about LA, not montreal. I don't give a shit about canada.

The US actually has a concept of states rights which is more than we get now.

It could be worse...

Vancouver is worst, Toronto is Worst, Mexico City is in North America. Fuck off leaf.

Yeah, and absorb all that public debt, no thank you.

Holy shit, look at that ocean of nig nogs.

Sooo we need some kind of new religion in the province of Quebec, is that right?

>tfw religion are automatic political and social organizer

>As black as Los Angeles
there are no blacks in LA

Montreal needs to get rid of this cancer, same with Toronto

Not new, old.

>What is Compton ?

How the fuck is there BLM in Montreal where the cops can go years without ever killing anyone?

I've got nothing against the Christian reclaiming their stuff but I'm not a Christian and never will be.

I want to create a new religion that is more articulated around a set of practice than it is about a set of beliefs. If the Christian wants to do something that is parallel yet coordinated with that I think it would be cool.

The fact is that Christianity has no play in modern time and for good reason. Plus you'd have to enter in competition with the establishment.

I really, really want something new. I'm not interested in seeing my province go to shit forever because of the foreigner fetishism of a single generation of idiot.

I lived in montreal for years and hardly saw any blacks

literally only met like... 5 or 6 in four years of university

where the fuck are you staying/visiting that you're running into so many? montreal east or some shit?

You're part of the problem.

Do you happen to be a homosexual? Novelty-seeking for its own sake is a sign of homosexuality

Looks like Germany or Russia in that pic. Very cozy. Would move to if it was USA.

Compton isn't even bad anymore, Inglewood tho

Thank God for the border

They saw what their rabid American cousins get away with and want some attention too

seattle

They just wait until one shooting that's usually the criminals fault, then they chimpout.

Jesus fucking christ you people suck. Here I am, wanting to have fucking something and the only thing you can say "muh cross" and "u gay".

I'm thinking about something that incorporates some of the meditative practices of the east + a community building aspect and you just fucking cargo cult Christianity like a fucking retard.

grove street, home, at least it was till I fucked everything up.

You call me a retard yet you want to establish a nihilist buttsex cult. Normal people, myself included, would rather go to church

tradition-quebec.ca/

Thanks for being a sectarian retard. Truly, you know how to use potential allies.

>hey, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR CHURCH, I WANT TO SNORT COKE OFF A MAN'S ERECT COCK
>dude I'm like your ally man

Lol kill yourself faggot

yous a busta.

>all those things that I said

>what I actually said:
>I've got nothing against the Christian reclaiming their stuff but I'm not a Christian and never will be.

Clearly, I'm gargling on cock right now.

compton is 60% mexican dude.

>They just wait until one shooting that's usually the criminals fault, then they chimpout.

They're going to wait for years and years here... I'm guessing they latched on to the Villanueva thing?

>I HALF-ASSEDLY READ GURU SANJAY POOTELL'S BOOK ON INDIAN PHILOSOPHY AND I CAN ASSURE YOU IT'S BETTER THAN THE 2000-YEAR OLD CHRISTIAN TRADITION THAT I'VE NEVER READ ANYTHING ON AND OFF-HANDEDLY DISMISSED

Come back to this board once you're 18, and stop sucking cock

I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda

someone please nuke LA kikeland main exporter of gringo degeneracy

Fredy Villanueva, Jean-Pierre
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-north-vigil-fredy-villanueva-jean-pierre-bony-1.3523955

Jean pierre Bony*

Oh man, I can't wait for more of these. The Montreal Police has a special brand of old-school brutality they employ on rioters. This is gonna be fun.

Yeah its pretty based of you know the right areas

The Economist hates Trump because they represent financial interests who's bottom line would be hurt by his policies such as fixing our trade deficit and fixing regulations.

thanks man, you're making me truly appreciate being american even if i do live in los angeles. hope things work out for you

You mean Barstow

No. There's Detroit

Two events 8 years apart...

Is BLM Montreal really going to wait 8 years for another black criminal shot by cops so they can complain? I guess it might come faster since we're getting so many nice Americanized Niggers now.

Found the butthurt Anglo

damn good thing i didnt go to uc riverside. USC isnt much better. our university campus is like a corn in a turd

wtf compton isnt bad anymore... how can any neighbourhood not be bad if its 90% black

It's full of Mexicans now

I guess they would wait another 8 years, or they could find other excuses, the black population is increasing in Montreal, so it could become a more common occurrence.

Haha yes you're right I know nothing of Christianity and just sort of thought I could start a spiritual practice the same way you can prepare instant noodle.

Just clasp your hands together and close your eyes, right? Then treat God like he's your guardian angel and buy some crystal for spiritual protection, lol.

>Only God can judge. Fuck the hater.

Fucking cunt. As if I hadn't read on Islam, Buddhism, Christianity and wasn't in the process of reading on Shaolin Qigong practice.

same thing...