Mandatory military service

So I came back from South Korea and noticed a lot of their men from 20+ were fit and tall - but still ugly, and these were the ones that got into military service, which is almost 100% mandatory unless you flee the country.

I was wondering would our country improve with mandatory service? Less people getting into jail, people having healthier routines, less NEET's and unhappy people without jobs.

The problem I see is how big our country is, would it work with smaller countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it would make just things worse. soldiers with lack of commitment makes the worst kind of soldiers.

This nation needs to bring back the draft. Those that oppose or shirk their service can just be jailed and forgotten.

There is a reason why it's called Selective Service. You may be called to serve but you may not be selected. Imagine the massive butthurt when hundreds of thousands called but not selected.

You don't want thinks to end up like this, OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

This
And it won't be hundreds of thousands. It'll be Millions.

>2 hrs

nigger, nobody has time for that

Which branch is the least cucked? I was hoping by the time I apply to OCS or enlist if i didnt get in OCS, the Army leadership would be different god bearing a Trump victory.

Conscription is the bestest. It doesn't feel like that during it, but when the morning's get over you start realizing how good life was. Would work well for any country besides the US in my opinion.

It'd certainly do good for Western Europe if they started with conscription. I'm looking at Sweden and Germany.

It's a great idea wish we had it. Maybe then i wouldn't be a waste of air.

Men are already too late in their development. Forcing men to delay living their life by another year is the last thing we need. Master's degrees are already required for getting a good job. Men are 24 years old by the time they leave college.

Having conscription binds people together and to the state. They are more involved and care a lot more, what happens around them. It also eliminates the military elite and moves power to the people. Risk of starting a war decreases, because people won't fight, unless they think the war is worth fighting. Usually this means only defending against an invasion or similar. No fighting for corporations or anything like that.

I recommend conscription. The service itself is also useful. You won't experience and learn the same things anywhere else.

Germany had conscription up until a couple years ago afaik

air force. they have the best standard of living than the other branches. you will rarely see them on the frontlines.

every branch will ask air force for a ride

>So I came back from South Korea and noticed a lot of their men from 20+ were fit and tall

Manlet detected

Piss off thigh high

No. Too many people see an army. Try to make money out of attacking other countries or send them off to war to show how "tough" they are.

Usually rich and middle class redneck white faggots.

You do understand that switching to a conscript military would effectively end that, because normal people don't want to invade other countries?

the vietnam war fucked your conscription system up, should have done a full scale invasion back then. but you got bluepilled, smoked some heroin and helped the viet cong take saigon.

>conscript military would effectively end that
>implying plebs can do anything once they're cucked by their government

That's not how it works. Conscription weakens government's power over the people.

In Russia, mandatory conscription. People 18 years of age are to serve for 1 year. Previously served 2 years (I honestly served 2 years).