Why, Mel, Why?

What the heck is wrong with Mel?

"Mel Gibson and Rosalind Ross, his girlfriend of two years, are expecting a baby early next year, the star’s rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively."

She is 26. He is 60.

"...The last two years have been some of his happiest years he’s ever had.”

Really? What does a 60-year-old have in common with a 26-year-old?? Well, if anything, she is set for life. But I am really, really disappointed in Mel.

>What does a 60-year-old have in common with a 26-year-old?
His penis.

And don't older men have kids who end up being autistic or Down's? And how can Mel call himself a traditional Catholic when he has per-marital sex and this is his second kid out of wedlock?

Women over 30 aren't fertile. Don't believe the feminist lies. A woman over 30 is just a liability unless she's rolling in $

>His penis.
Does it even function at age 60?

lol at his shit-eating grin. That man is great!

I am glad he is spreading his Alpha seed. Fuck em all, Mel. Fuck em all.

No, it's older women that have that problem.

Dildos?

My gf is 27. What's the cutoff?

I'll push her down a flight of stairs into a pile of kitty litter if there's a chance of a retard baby

Drugs guarantee it.

Well there's a chance but it is much increased after 40.

Actually older men's superm have longer telomeres which leads to longer living offspring. It's women who shouldn't reproduce past a certain age, not men. Based Mel

>Platform lifts
What did Mel mean by this?

she either has father issues or is just a gold digger

the odds of these two individuals being suited to marriage and child rearing with each other is astronomical

You'd be surprised at some of the stuff celebrities get. Super Biafra being one of them

She has a penis too?

Is Mel a manlet?

Stop height shaming, you Cred Forums fagget

Start the children now and it lessens the chance of defects.

He has seen the rise of white nationalism and has hope that we can secure an existance for our people and a future for his white child.

Get a nice 22 year old and fuck her instead.

>why

Because you're never going to land a piece of arse and have a lot of kids so he has to have the kids you will not.

She looks 30+ imo

t. 27

No, men remain fertile pretty much until they die, and technically after that point as well. Even if they can't get it up anymore, the sperm is still viable. Women however, run out of eggs around 40, and before that the quality of the eggs decreases gradually up to that point upping the odds of birth defects. Theres really no downside for men to marry younger women, other than the whole getting married thing.

>Because you're never going to land a piece of arse and have a lot of kids so he has to have the kids you will not.
True. You nailed it. It is over for me. But I still think it is gross to have that huge of an age difference. I could never have sex with someone as old as my grandparent.

I never understood why men shame older men for banging young women.

I mean, I get that fags are jelly, but do you think he gives a fuck what some sped with his dick in his hand thinks about him? When he's fucking that?

Do you expect him to find a jaded old cunt, and be miserable for the rest of his life?

Because their arbitrary ages are closer together?

Women are only good until they're 30, tops. If they haven't settled down with a man, they've fucked up big time. I actually feel bad for some of them, if they're not degenerates.

Is it true that only jews like OP dislike Mel?

Sadly, it is 27 Cred Forums bro. Its downhill like a bobsled after 30 for sure.

>It they're not degenerates

The only way a woman didn't suck and fuck her way through her 20s is if she is ugly as sin and fat as fuck.

You're just angry you're a virgin cuck.

I have NO problem what so ever with old rich white guys marrying and breeding with young white women.

More white children for the white race!

>Do you expect him to find a jaded old cunt, and be miserable for the rest of his life?
Why would an older woman be jaded? You don't assume older men are jaded? And what makes you think being with someone 30+ years younger than you will make him so happy? She is only with him for the money, and he knows it. She is obviously going to have a guy or two on the side, and probably ignore Mel once the kid is born and she is set financially.

Why are men deluded thinking a young woman will make them happy? She wants to go out and enjoy the nightlife. He wants to stay in a read and go to bed a 9 p.m. Yeah, happy times.

>The only way a woman didn't suck and fuck her way through her 20s is if she is ugly as sin and fat as fuck.
Or has morals.

What you expected?

No sane man would marry a woman If his age

>What does a 60-year-old have in common with a 26-year-old??
A prime match for mating. Young fertile female, old experienced successful male. It's nature, deal with it.

Top kek, our president married a 19 year old when he was 65

Moral girls still fuck plenty of Chads.

>What does a 60-year-old have in common with a 26-year-old?
Daddy issues.
>I am really, really disappointed in Mel.
no one fucking asked you.

>Moral girls still fuck plenty of Chads.
literally a contraction but k

Hey guys, you know whats great about this? Im guessing Cred Forumsis mostly disenfranchised older male millenials/young genxers, and everyone knows our generations women are poison. As luck would have it, the next generation is set to be highly conservative. Which means, once you're all successful bachelors in your late 30s-40s, there will be a whole crop of proper 20 something women to start families with on the market.

Patience is a virtue.

If you talk to ugly fat girls you'll realize they've sucked and fucked like a typhoon.

Nothing wrong with this.

Good for him

And thus the next chris-chan is born.

There's an equal risk with both older men and women.

Drumpfs youngest son - autist
de Niros sons - autists
and let's not forget: Chris chan

He is actually shame shaming

>man wants some hot pussy
>woman wants money

Everything checks out

Older (unmarried/without a family) women are jaded because they've lost the only thing that ever made them desirable. Their youth.

Women age like milk, men age like wine.

It's that simple. A woman relies on her youth and beauty to find a partner. This is what men are interested in. Period. She starts with all the power, but the older she gets, the worse it gets.

A man is thrown into the world with nothing, and works his entire life to become something. He starts at the bottom, but acquires wealth and power with age. This is what women are interested in.

Their relationship makes perfect sense.

And women are an extension of their man. Age is insignificant, they will adapt to their man regardless. She will share his interests and hobbies. Women don't have any of their own. And I guarantee she finds him incredibly attractive, because he is. Both physically and in terms of security.

Btw a fit 60 year old man is still very capable. You don't necessarily "check out " because you reach an arbitrary number.

All you need is the requisite plumbing, they have enough in common.

What kind of shithole are you originally from that your grandparents are only 30 years older?

My mother was 36 when she gave birth to me, it's Friday night and I am on Cred Forums.

I disagree. Look at Alec Baldwin. He has aged 20 years since marrying Hilaria and having three kids in three years with her. In every photo he looks exhausted.

>And women are an extension of their man.
Evidence? Every time I read of a famous, wealthy men in May-December romances, the woman could care less about her old man (literally old man) once the kids are out and she is set financially. And the man is depressed because he knows he has nothing in common with her and she is only arm candy.

my dad was around 64 and my mom 25
well well i am a autistic neet posting on 4 Chan

>What kind of shithole are you originally from that your grandparents are only 30 years older?
I was not being literal. But a 30+ year age difference, when in my 20s that is huge and with Mel's wrinkles and the way he looks now, I would feel like it was my grandparents rather than the age of a parent. I can't imagine why a 26-year-old would want a 60-year-old penis when so many young men are available. Oh wait - it is all about money, not love or companionship.

Why do you hate a WASPy White man passing on his genes? He's at least not sucking on the govt. tit

>my dad was around 64 and my mom 25
Are you a Trust Fund kid, then? I assume your dad was wealthy since I can't imagine why else a 25-year-old would be with someone that much older.

> But I am really, really disappointed in Mel.

Me too, he could have done better. At least gone with an 18 year old. But preferably a 13 year old which is the best age that is legal in the US.

Requesting PubMed link

>Why do you hate a WASPy White man passing on his genes?
I don't. I hate degeneracy. I think Mel is being degenerate rather than sophisticated and classy. He has eight kids, he does not need a ninth kid born out of wedlock to some gold digger.

My wife is 36. We had two kids while she is in her 30's. Both kids are normal.

But generally, this is true. The older the woman are, the higher the risk for issues.

30 is when their prime fertility drops down, which becomes even worse until they're like 40ish when they go into menopause.

I agree, 26 is way too fucking old

alpha as fuck

based daddy Mel fugging the young puss and showing those kikes how to make films!!

males are programmed to be able to fuck and spawn kids until the day they die. we're fuck machines. just look at trump

he had money, not trust fund rich but enough,he had like 15 kids with several women too.

>he had like 15 kids with several women too.
Wow. The more kids the less inheritance each kid gets. Even though an inheritance is a gift, and not something to be expected, but still. Your dad must be handsome then to have found that many women to be with.

She gets his penis, he has his penis, it's a common ground.

just enough to buy a house an be a neet
better looking than me

They do, but it isn't more likely than a young father. However, some defects/disorders do correlate with the mother's age.

is he still making movies? He needs to keep making movies.

He literally just finished making one, it got a ten minute standing ovation at the Venice film festival.

you to Mel you fucked up

Ita okay for an older guy to marry a younger woman

He's a healthy guy.

That's what I'm saying.

Hypergamy is real at any age.

Your bitch can leave you when you're 25, or 45, or 65. It's not your age, it's the man that holds the relationship together.

If he is well rounded, there's no reason his spouse won't stick around. That's just the nature of women. They need a strong man. If you're able to provide for them and hold your frame, they'll love you forever.

If you're a pussy, or show any sign of weakness, they'll take advantage of you and find another man. It's how they're wired to work.

Of course you'd be disappointed you have no experience being old as fuck and not getting any pussy. When you pass 40 you will realize why he did this.

I know right? He should have snagged up an 18 or 19 year old, at 26 she's just a few years away from pasture.

Mel Gibson is a fucking BEAST

I am going to throw up. How drugged up do you have to be to drink your own pee? Vomit.

kek

It's good for women, supplies them with vital nutrients and a grounded attitude.

>knocking up every girlfriend you have
Not wise mel.

At least its a decent looking one this time.

Pic related coal burning russian whore who cost him his career.

What makes you think they will be into men that old?

26 is too old. He should have married a 16 year old. 26 year old girls already look ugloy and used up.

And fuck the Jew media for slandering this legend. So proud of the the Mel for being an Aussie (inb4 some fag claims he's not).

>Pic related coal burning russian whore who cost him his career.

His Jesus movie cost him his career.

it made him hundreds of millions

close your legs, i can smell you.

You are vulgar.

Like anybody would want your old, saggy beta ass.

You might find more like minded women on tumblr m80

also, Cred Forums isnt your diary.

He stole one from young gen, pol.

OP you either know the answer to this already or you're fucking retarded.

The correlation of older fathers with autism was because of the genetic personality defects of man who can't get laid until he's old. Comparing firstborns to lastborns, sperm quality doesn't decrease over time.

STAY RIGHT THERE JULIAN ILL FIND YOU A DELICIOUS MEATY COCK TO SUCK

Don't believe that shit. You just think that because you live in a feminist, 3rd world shit hole.

4 u

>obligatory.

Wtf? Stop embarrassing yourselves. You're just jealous. He has a lot of money to take care of all his people and he has first class genes and at 60 could kick most of our asses.

Stfu.

hey, you autistic fucking jew. fuck off.

mel is BASED AS FUCK as we already know with his rants on jews.

he's having more white kids. that's his goal here, not getting more pussy (which he could do easy)

everyone take note, if a man sleeps with a younger woman in order to have fertile white children, people make him seem like a creep or a pedo (even when the girl is over 18).

it's a common jew tactic, now you know you won't fall for it again

OP are you gay? That's a big win for Mel. Get fucked.

Men are THE top predator
You can b pushing 90 and still spit out spwrm that would make a completely healthy strong child
Women aren't supposed to live past 30

Mel isn't a Catholic
He's redpilled on religion and hates the Vatican almost as much as jews

Have kids anywhere from 28-30
That way you've lived a decent life and will be a decent age when your children grow up and you'll live to see grandkids
Plus it gives you ample time to live your life and do what you want on your own before being tied down for 2 decades

Based Mel is 6'1

He's still Mel Gibson. He might be good at dicking broads, he's rich, and he's famous. If I were him. I'd fuck her too.

She looks like a younger version of his first wife. Dude has a type.

Guaranteed to be autistic.

>OP are you gay?
Nope.

>That's a big win for Mel.
No it's not. We used to shame people who had kids out of wedlock, and the kids were called "bastards." I think it is shameful that he is bringing a kid into the world as a bastard and to such an OLD father. That kid won't really even have a dad. Mel will be 71 when the kid is 10. Sad.

>Guaranteed to be autistic.
Yup. Old sperm plus the alcoholism = not healthy sperm.

They are guaranteed to bring a blue eyed miracle into this world

They probably both hate jews.

Someone on another thread said that she is Jewish. Not sure if that is true or not.

Does Mel really have seven kids with his first wife? This is the only pic I can find of Mel with his kids. Why? Why is an ancient photo the only photo of Mel with his kids? And how can seven kids stay out of the news and never get photographed? Why has Mel never taken his family, his kids, to his movie previews or to other events? Something fishy is going on.