Natalya Poklonskaya for a State Duma member

Natalia is running in State Duma elections this weekend. She is very patriotic with her statements, very happy that Crimea is a parts of Russia and claims to make Crimea great again.
She's a member of the United Russia Party which is conservative and pro-Putin.
One of her goals is to finish a Kerch Bridge, that is built for years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerch_Strait_Bridge

I will answer your questions, translate vids, deliver fresh pics and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mm8PdZ07X4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

translation of meeting with Putin 10 days ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=mm8PdZ07X4U

Natalya, speaking of Crimea as a part of Russia again:

— Vladimir Vladimirovich, ive never could imagine that i can make this dream come true. Dream of all our Crimea people, hard-working, from the countryside and small cities. Thats not actually a question, but a big thank you from all Crimea citizens. We are thankful for you being you, thank you for bringin us home, thank you for ability to speak in russian language, for safety of our kids that are learning our history, great and mighty, history of our homeland: Russia. We can be proud of you being our president, thank you very much for that. We (Crimea people) are bowing to your feets.

— Thank you, Crimea people for being you. Its a very good thing in terms of patriotism and unation of our country. Speaking of how things are going: theres a lot of work to do, because theres wasnt much done in past 10 years since this territory (Crimea) was a state of different country (Ukraine).
*blah-blah, when Crimea was a Ukraines state it was very bad, but now since its a part of Russia we will make everything very good, nice and smooth, but it needs time*
You will have a lot of work to do if you intend to be a State Duma member.
*la-la-la, talks a lot how Crimea is bad now cuz of bad-bad-bad ukranians, and how we are gonna make it great again, speaks about great people that were born in Crimea*
i wish you luck in your work and in future elections, i hope your team will be solid, so together we can work and solve all this problems, that youve talk about with people in past few months

nyash-myash!

We should promote her to God-Empress status if she wins.

We have already meme'd Trump to presidents chair
why couldnt we do the same for her?