MY 18 YEAR OLD COUSIN GOT HER NIGGER BOYFRIEND'S NAME TATTOOED DOWN HER NECK...

MY 18 YEAR OLD COUSIN GOT HER NIGGER BOYFRIEND'S NAME TATTOOED DOWN HER NECK. SHE'S BEEN HIDING IT WITH HER HAIR WHAT DO I DO POL. DO I EXCOMMUNICATE HER?!?!?!?! TEL HER FATHER?!?!?!? IM FURIOUS

Tell Mommy and Daddy and record it and post it on youtube and give us the link.

Tell her father before its too late and she pumps out a nigger baby

Your cousin sounds like trash. She doesn't sound intelligent enough to understand what she's done.

Hence, let her deal with the consequences of her own impulsive stupidity.

Yes ruin her life as directly and ruthlessly as possible. How could you possibly just stand there and do nothing.

She's lost. Abandon her and don't look back.

Hopefully her nigger bf goes to jail and her nigger child gets shot by the cops.

LICK IT OFF BITCH

there is no right decision but this is the one I want

Hang her and her nigger boyfriend.
That's what I'd do were it that any member of my family was degenerate enough to fuck a nigger.

Name tattoos are about the stupidest thing a person can do. You never know if it will last, just dumb. Your cousin seems like a lost hope already tattooing herself names.

That means he conquered her with his BBC senpai

You're going to have to kill her and frame the nigger.

Thank her for being a good goyem.

What's his name?
>inb4 DeQuan

Tell her father of course. Honesty is a virtue for a reason, you know.

>RagingPepe.jpg

Nice false flag, shill.

This is nothing. My cousin converted to islam, married an Afghan and now covers her hair and everything. You can warn her 100x over but the only way she'll learn is when shit goea down and she regrets everything.

Also show us pics of her tattoo, do it for kek

Tell the truth to her father of course.

He'll probably murder the nigger and beat her, If he is not a beta

FPBP

This. Does it say smooh in cursive?

In Canada when a woman owes a drug debt the dealer shaves half of her head

The last family reunion I went to one of my cousins brought a black boyfriend

His name was Shank and he was very chill

My family is already racist and is only pretending to like him. I feel so dishonored. The reputation of our house and name is at stake here.

You know exactly what to do.

The only question is, will you do it?

At least she's not a lesbian.

Well, at least she is married

One race. The hummus race.

> Wait for family gathering
> "Hey you got a new tattoo?!"
Enjoy the chaos.

she might already be a lost cause, telling to family might explode the situation causing her to run away with him or some shit, and leaving it alone will just delay the inevitable pregnancy

sorry user, i'm going to have to go with this guys post

That's why there is something called "honor killings".
It was commom in the past, even one of your presidents(Jackson) killed a man for honour.

You know what do.

lynch him

Your house?

GoT faggot

OP tell her dad ASAP!!! Burn the coal pay the toll!!!!

Never talk to her again. She's out of your life now, user. Be glad that she's only a cousin.

Sit back and wait. Her nigger boyfriend will do the job for you.

Is the House Plantagenet a GoT thing? York? Lancaster? no. So fuck off that show is normie cancer.

She's gone. Total loss. Once dope gets a toehold on females, niggers ensue. Anything she brings home ajax will not clean. She's gone bro.Sorry

you should probably post on instead

but failing that get her drunk at your place and rape her

>I want to fuck my cousin but a nigger is already doing it
>I'm seriously fucking mad Cred Forumsbros

Made me chuckle.

Best post

Tell them also tell them a little bird told them

This is what will happen: Your cousin will have her life destroyed by her poor choices, she will then try to guilt the family into helping her.

You don't. You let her live with her situation, you let her die. You move on to family members who have not failed their heritage.

My sister racemixed a black guy and had a child with him. She also got arabic tattooed along her arm. She's fat as well. She's 20 and lives with our parents.

Everybody in my family is super conservative except for my 2 sisters. The other one is less inherently degenerate but even worse with her views.

Give me her number

I'm sorry to have to say that but she will pop out a few nigglets by the time she is 25 and be a single mom. There's nothing you can do so might as well cut your ties.

yeah, and i only say this to OP because i've seen it before, it's just a slow downward spiral of degeneracy, you need a miracle OP, i think you should tell the family

Don't care. This is how people learn. My Grandfather told me that some people will only believe the manure stinks once they step in it.

also -5 goodboy points for discriminating against your cousin with a learning disability (that's ableism)

>we might actually be seen as non rednecks in a redneck community
>shieeett
Oh this is quite funny.

>WHAT DO I DO POL
How about stop being a racist piece of shit? Oh wait I forgot, I'm here on Stormfront West. Never mind

We must preserve the existence of our people and a future for white children

once you been black we dont want you back

tell her father. and notify the police and social services of statutory rape.

Don't worry bruv, she'll be dead soon and he will be locked up for life. Hopefully the inevitable happens before she turds out a niglet.

Fucking kek. This line gets me everytime.

>Self-centered millennial cunt gets a black boyfriend to show how progressive she is
>Becomes a single mother like 90% of every other white female stupid enough to fall for the liberal meme
>Faggots like you can't even at the idea of people not destroying their bloodline with sub-saharan nigger DNA

Shame her and cut her out of your life, that is you only choice.

Excommunicate her head from her neck desu.

How is preServing the race of the ones who stole it from the reds and wanting a beautiful beautiful white nation kek

She best hope she has the money to have it removed when he is eventually put in jail. What was this niggers name anyway?

t. Ahmed

>posting a greased up ape
just why ?

Have you told her dad yet OP or are you a hopeless autistic faggot whos only going to post about it in your little chamber of semi social interaction? we would have had results already back in the day, but i can only imagine that OP is LITERALLY an autistic shut in too embarrassed to tell your uncle because you are just as shameful and would look pathetic

Write her off for the rest of your life, consider her already dead. Since she has burned the coal she will soon enough pay the toll.
Kek wills it.

Big bootys evolved for plenty of lazy sassy sitting.

Lmfao white male/black female relationships have a lower divorce rate than white/white.

White bitches are degenerate by nature. They deserve niggers.

Scrape it off with a knife.