Based Mel doing his part to proliferate the white race. What have you done to contribute, Cred Forums...

Based Mel doing his part to proliferate the white race. What have you done to contribute, Cred Forums? Or are you all a bunch of worthless cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZHuzzEKHfU&channel=UCp9pxqv-oMY1a6axT6mHcew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like a more grizzled Most Interesting Man In The World.

Is he actually raising them tho or at least making sure they're raised properly? If not they're just gonna turn into pale niggers that pollute the gene pool.

definitely a based potatonigger.
one of my protestant friends took me to some christian music event in socal that i thought would be country singers, turned out it was fucking shitty ass christian rock and a literal ape nigger jumping up and down rapping. seeing mel there talking about his movie was the only thing that kept me sane.

I get drunk all the time and ask cops if they're jewish

Mel is an Australian

>ninth

I didn't even know he had one.

He was born in NY, and moved to Australia when he was 12.

Kek, I just saw this interview with him today, is this what you were talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=aZHuzzEKHfU&channel=UCp9pxqv-oMY1a6axT6mHcew

>9 children
wow this is how you win evolution

the crazy thing is that the cop was jewish... what are the odds of that and how could mel tell?

Its such a fucking meme that the father has to be present every single day of a child's life under the presumption of "good parenting" and "raising them properly"

A successful redpilled dad who is the leader of his family wont be around 100% the time; he may be doing business abroad, touring, making movies, getting rich, etc.

Then you have a standard normie dad who is a wageslave who lives out all the pop platitudes of modern society, letting his wife make decisions, believing in the non exisitant abstraction of "good parenting", relying in part on his woman's income, etc.

I wonder who does a better job of raising quality children.

I wish my wife could get impregnated by based Mel. I would the child myself as my son and I would call him William Wallace Smith.

CAll me a cuck all you want but i too would raise his child

I love this guy

AW FUG :D

Based. When the race war happens, he'll play a key role

Mel is based beyond all belief.

It's easy to have a lot of kids if you're rich.

Mel is catholic

you shut your whore mouth you fuck up basement dweller

Nigs, chinks and moslems have tonnes of kids and they're poor as fuck.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He was born in the same town as me :3

Hey! Stop stealing my thread!! I had mine up first!

(((Ross)))

>(((Ross)))

Seriously? Do you think his gal pal is Jewish?