ALERT HILLARY IS BTFO

ALERT HILLARY IS BTFO
BTFO
THIS IS REAL
HOLY FUCK
ITS OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296440-jimmy-fallon-greets-clinton-with-medical-mask
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296440-jimmy-fallon-greets-clinton-with-medical-mask#
youtube.com/watch?v=B95t5bMibR8&list=WL&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/the_coming_election_fraud.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DFXF8jKnLOs
twitter.com/daniel_ohana/status/776307138469695489
youtube.com/watch?v=EV2akmkFxT8
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_media_in_a_panic_as_hillary_clinton_is_losing_lead
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/clinton-foundation-ceo-admits-pay-play-no-question-courtesy-appointments-were-made
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/
youronlinenews.net/2016/09/cnn-caught-again-altering-footage-to.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D Y I N G H I L L A R Y

Why does he wear the mask ?

U U
U U

She's too sick to hail

Because he's chinese

Holy shit the left reaction will be hilarious.

Cred Forums never cared until he put on the mask

any video up yet?

Look I'm voting for Trump but is this real fuckin life right now

He's crashing the democratic party

>Holy shit Fallon is normalizing the sexist fringe theory that Hillary is sick
>I'm literally shaking right now

DIE YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT LEAF

RANGE BAN NOW!!!

why does he wear the mask

LINKKKKK

SPOILER ALERT
he uses hand sanitizer after the high-five.
she laughs along but it was easily more than he put Trump through and you can tell she didn't like it

I understand that he's doing this as a joke, but it only reinforces the thought that she's "sick".

Bad for Clinton.

I'm torn between two worlds.

In timeline X, Hillary has won the election and I get to shitpost on Cred Forums and taunt all the burgers. Cred Forums will be eternally btfo and there will be no coming back, no redemption ever. I will laugh and taunt and shitpost across the internet and I'll have a great time

In timeline Y, Trump wins the election. I honestly think he will be the worst president in American history and will be an utter disaster. The only benefactors will be countries like China, Russia and Iran who will run circles around the Trump administration and the growing divide he brings to the current world order. I don't think he'll build a wall or stop muslim immigration or anything that pol believes, pretty sure he is just pandering and anything he does want to get done will be roadblocked by an overly rigid political system and the thousands of checks and balances and bipartisan hatred of Trump. It will be a glorious 4 years of happenings, I know that much

based fallon is cute and playful with his guests regardless of political affiliation

wait, so hillary isn't actually dead and replaced with a double?

well i'll be...

BASED FALLON
Why do other "comedians" have to act like such cucks?

RIP Fallon, died to natural causes in the gym

wtf, I like Jimmy Fallon now

This

Fallon can take the heat, he's a big star

Everyone already flipped their shit at his past trump interviews. He just ignores it and moves on and nothing bad ever happens to him

>People criticize him for being soft on Trump
>he makes Clinton look bad
you can do it jimmy
we're breaking the conditioning

Uh-oh, watch Jimmy fall through a glass pane window...

He was drunk obviously.

Holly shit respect to Fallon.

what the fuck what the fuck

>le everyones going to run circles around trump meme

he outfuckingskilled the gop and is currently doing it to the dems as well. he'll be fine

NO MORE DEAD FROGS

Link?

Yep, the only thing people will remember from this is he acted like she was sick

kek

Like I sad, hes a big star

Checked.

Praise Kek.

The left has no leg to stand on, no valid criticism to give, they didn't criticize Colbert.

BUT... JIMMY TOUCHED HILLARY'S HAND DOE!!!!!!

>“It’s especially tricky for women,” Clinton said. “It just is.” She added, “You don’t talk about ISIS with a big grin on your face. … It’s a constant balancing act.”

DEAL ME IN!!!

Jimmy Fallout is a genius, he is appealing to the Trump crowd because he's smart enough to know Trump is going to the election. He's future proofing his show, he isn't going to lose his job because his ratings are skyrocketing because of this. Incredible!

So does she have some sickness that can be spread?
IS that why most of her campaign managers are sick?
What does she have?

THAT MEANS HE'S GOT PNEUMONIA TOO!!!

>Fallon shills4Hill
>Alex Jones mocks him for it
>he does a bit about Alex Jones
>secretly gets redpilled
>starts working against Hillary
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JIMMY'S COMING FOR YOU GLOABALISTS

I wonder how people on Twitter are reacting to this.

ty moronic canadian...no1 in America gives a fuck about you

BUT YOU ALL SAID YOU WOULD NEVER WATCH FALLON AGAIN

>L I N K
>I
>N
>K

lol

praise kek

Okay there Abu Al-Hajid

Tomorrows news: "Fallon found dead and chained with 2 gun shot wounds to the back of the head & barbell crushing his throat. Apparent cause: Suicide"

This

fallon eats that old hole out everynight....

4U hahahaha lol

ITS MEME TIME BABY HAHAHA LOL OMGLOL

calm it kids i think it will be out tonight for you burgers, not sure

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296440-jimmy-fallon-greets-clinton-with-medical-mask

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOUR CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

With no survivors

He works for the Commedian, the late night talk show man

FALLON YOU FUCKING TRAITOR I HOPE YOU'RE NEXT ON CLINTON'S KILL LIST

wtf did you just try 2 type?

sit down lady...

Evidently the reactions in the comments are not as planned.
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296440-jimmy-fallon-greets-clinton-with-medical-mask#

Wouldn't you guess it?? It's bots promoting a story!

Don't listen to him leaf i think you're alright

somebody get this hothead out of here

Surely all the bots and CTR and media bias will come out in the wash come election day, right? I mean ultimately it comes down to ticks in boxes.

For you

You know a campaign has lost when they have to fake a response using bots because literally no one has any actual positive thing to say

don't you have a sister to rape up there in canada....?...

dat rigging tho

That was Jimmy Kimmel who did the pickle thing not Jimmy Fallon

>trump comes out to debate with glove to shake hilldogs hand

trips wills it

No amount of rigging can over come the landslide that is about to occur.

The look on Fallons face was interesting last night.

He had the look on his face like he had been recently redpilled.

What would happen if we took it off?

Can somebody actually explain how election rigging is supposed to happen?

I hear of Hillary doing it all the time, but don't really know how.

I actually do talk about ISIS with a big grin on my face.

#nolivesmatter

because no1 ever rigged an election in singapore...

This happens

>uncontrollable shaking begins
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if some1 needs to explain election rigging to you...you are too stupid to vote...

pretty ballsy of fallon i thought he was a cuck but i see he does try to appeal to both sides, i think he is being more brutal to hillbot tho

KEK

Cool explanation, sounds like you're well versed on the topic.

the mosquetta man?

That looks extremely painful, for the democrats

Holy shit this just might be believable.

Also, he's a hot in a Jew industry (late-night comedy) and I'm sure that all the nepotism and other assorted kikery has secretly red-pilled him pretty hard.

What did he mean by this?

One of my mates in Singapore is considered a threat somehow, and just by being associated with him you can have your application for residency denied. I used to live in Indonesia that's where I met him, he's a happa, a Singaporean Jew hahah

SAVAGE

There's no particular way, its like a money scam tailored for different venues. Bush did in to Gore in some locations in his governor brother's home state by misaligning the paper ballot so that a vote for Gore counted as Bush. Using multiple drivers licenses and using absentee ballots is another to get multiple votes in

pneumonia supposedly. Fallon was just joking about her health in general which probably would have meant his Death if he wasnt a prominent figure in media

Both of this.

is....is he our guy?

to be fair he rubbed trumps head like he was a genie granting wishes

i swear to god im going down to daily needs mart tomorrow and sharting non stop

If Hillary becomes President will she give out free gas masks?

youd be suprised how many dead people vote these days, or how many illegal immigrants vote. or how the new electronic polling machines are all owned by liberal companies.

in the 1970's and 1980's...democrats would bus mentally retarded people to voting booths....MENTALLY RETARDED PEOPLE

how long until they cut this nigger? he knows it's coming and did that stupid shit for media attention

for sure.

i saw the trump episode. this one started off right away with an attack on her health.

Can someone clarify for a newfag what BTFO means here? I keep thinking back the fuck off but it just doesn't fit.

It would be weirder if it wasn't mentioned honestly. These bits are preapproved by the campaigns, and probably pre-recorded with multiple takes.

This is Hillary getting ahead of the health conversation and trying to own it. If she makes fun of it, she's no longer portrayed as a victim.

I just want a repeat of this with Trump

Can I get 10,000 likes for this comment? It'll really boost Hillary's campaign.

Ur google broken, negro?

It would be extremely painful

Blow The Fuck Out, dummy.

I've fucking tried! Everything still comes up with back the fuck off.

Clearly, you can tell that I'm retarded since I can't get it. hence why I ask.

For you.

No, the late night talking man. With the robot throat stick

You know, the loudmouth TV Jew boy?

Bathe The Fucking Orangutans

forgot gif :'(

if he took off the mask he would die

wew lad

He's a big goy

Pretty sure he's dead no matter what he does at this point desu 4u

Where did you find that dangling red paki man?

Have you been stealing from my zoo?

Snoop is just another plantation nigger.

Beat the Fruiting Organ

criminally underrated

super underrated praise KEK

They send one guy to each voting machine in each state with a flash drive to upload the programming for the machines before the election. Guess how easy it is to corrupt one guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=B95t5bMibR8&list=WL&index=3

OMG WHY WOULD THEY HAVE CLINTON ON AND NORMALIZE/HUMANIZE CORRUPTION, WAR, BIGOTRY, AND EVIL BY NOT CHEWING HER OUT AND MOCKING HER

Classic (((Misdirection)))
he is directing your goy thoughts to it being Pneumonia when we know its much worse.

he's a cool guy, but he ran out of money and refuses to tone down his lifestyle, so he's taking on some (((extra work)))

UU
UU

For jew.

Thanks and checked

Baneposting is an under appreciated artform

Yeah because you become a billionaire and president of the most powerful country on the planet on an extremely anti establishment platform by being fool.

Do you ever stop to think about how stupid you sound? Who am I kidding you're Australian

They'll trade him for a second or third round pick

Probably to the Browns or to the Vikings if Bradford fails

Today, we're allowed to drive ourselves!

My mom puts extra tape inside my helmet when she knows I'll be driving, so it doesn't fall down over my face! Again!

Links when?

>we came we saw he died

If I vote for the dems mummy gives me tendies

I want to have babies with Mery alpes, even if she's a robot that forgets to put the cap on her own name.

This video should be spread

Lost all street cred after snoop lion debacle

>Lynks when?

Truth be told, I never get far beyond the driveway. So I put my vote in my own mailbox. It's always a surprise to see who I voted for the next day! Last year I voted for cocoa krispies

FOR THE LOVE OF TITS, someone LINK US!

>cocoa krispies over fruity pebbles

wow you really are retarded

SO TRUE BRO LMAO

Yes. It's hard.

Cred Forums's thinking why would he put on the mask if he doesn't want to be shot several times in the back of the head.

>outskilled the GOP
he had no strong establishment opponents. Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Jeb! were never decent contenders. And now he's against Clinton who is also a very weak and unpopular establishment opponent. He's not outwitting anyone, he's getting votes because people are sick of the establishment. He can almost say and do anything and he won't lose voters but he's been totally incapable at pandering to blacks, hispanics and women voters because he's an idiot

you're a triggered autist and I'm sorry to invade your safe space

>became a billiionaire

literally inherited fortune off his daddy and Forbes says he grossly exagerrates his networth. By Forbe's estimate he would have been worth more had he invested his inherited fortune into indices rather than dabbled with business.

The ghost author of his book "art of the deal" (Tony Schwartz) said that it's all bullshit and he had to invent all the content for the book, that Trump barely participated in its creation and didn't have the attention span for it either.

Trump is 100% about marketing an image, that's all. Congrats on falling for it

I give Fallon one week before he suicides with a bullet to the back of his head from 300 yards away then jumps off a building

sombody get this hothead outta here

the showmaster is not immune to jew-bacteria?
i dont believe that

Lol, Tldr
>Triggered

Well he might be a big star for you

are you questioning me with that stupid response?...do you approve of democrats rounding up retarded people to vote?...

I am proud user

stupid fucks like you enable them to pray on mentally retarded people..gj

because reading is for intelligent people

>you aren't intelligent

underage b&

Lot of loyalty for someone whos not getting paid

or maybe trump is likable and fallon isn't blinded by ideology and you're naive hateful dumbass

>mfw liberals will shit all over Fallon for wearing the mask and obviously showing Hillary's poor health.

>they'll say shit like, "He should have not worn the mask, risking pneumonia is better than making Hillary look bad!"

Fucking screen-cap this, They will say something along the lines of this.

>tfw never actually saw the movie so idk how to respond

F-For y-you...

meme-fy yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU

Have something to say and might as well post this in a shitposting thread

I just took a very satisfying shit like never before. *sips lemonade* *leans back* Ahhh so relaxing. I might fap now too, anyone have any recommendations?

I doubt you read outside of your comfort zone.

Haha top kek

>Live in a country where your college education is paid for because you're good at playing a game
>Live in a country where athlete worship is a thing and you're treated like a god because you're good at playing a game
>Live in a country that allows you to get paid millions of dollars a year for literally playing a game
>Disrespect that country because muh racial injustice

How about instead of creating a media controversy by doing a retarded symbolic protest that ultimately accomplishes absolutely fucking nothing you use your undeserved fame and wealth to help the communities you allegedly care so much about? Either that or GTFO and don't come back.

wow. you just out bantered the Australian

what is "outside" my comfort zone?
breitbart? pol?

Run pupper run!

Please
Fallon has been dancing like a monkey for the past year
Craig Ferguson remains the only late night host to ever be based and anyone who watched him knows exactly what I'm talking about

He didn't fly so good.

Kek wills it!

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

Banned the fuck out

that wasn't even banter m8. just misdirection to deal with the fact that Forbes and the ghost author of Trump's book state he is completely fool of shit.

are they okay?

Did anyone else notice that they decided not to prop Hillary up on a pillow this time? Why is the Hillary campaign reacting to the claims that she needs pillows propping her up, why don't they just ignore those rumors?

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/the_coming_election_fraud.html

Doesn't this directly imply (((they))) are somehow making money off the alt right?

there is no other way this would be tolerated

If I pulled that off would he die?

Big titties flopping out

Yeah, sure. He's nit just making fun of her on national tv in front of millions of people.

It airs Monday night.

Well done

p sure that's a compliment like when this nigga I know called me a hard nigga

That's because you're a faggot, son

>Blown The Fuck Out

Your welcome

where do i get this game thats so gr8

*You're

It's nearly 6 in the morn and I'm about to go work on a building site so please excuse any spelling errors

go to the USA if you think Trump is so great :^)

Why is this so awkward?

Dont have to faggot, I can stay right here and trigger soft cocks like you while helping foster the same resurgence of logic right at home

Cry more ;)

>humanizes Trump that leads to millions of SJWs getting triggered
>makes fun of Hillary for being sick on national television

Fallon, you're braver than I thought.

God bless you.

he is talking the hair ruffle

Fuck off retard.

Is it still alive?

I'll choose Timeline Y just to piss you off

nice bantz m8

This is almost always true.

>MysteriousStranger

Thank you for correcting the record!

Blaze the fire ounce

Every possible way, that's how.
youtube.com/watch?v=DFXF8jKnLOs

you got btfo by a cucked country. How did you let this happen?

Pence is gonna be running the show, not Trump. The daily minutiae will be too boring for him to mess with. Its gonna be Bush/Cheney all over again.

Wait what?
Did hillary seriously go on fallon with no notice just to damage control after trump had a good interview yesterday?

Whoever made this is a goddamn hero twitter.com/daniel_ohana/status/776307138469695489

wait Clinton is actually alive?

That showed the human side of Donald, I think it'll help him

Normalized Typhoid Hillary

Never watching that show again

I think she did. Normally Fallon announces his guests the night before.

I assumed the candidates approved of whatever they do on these shows and know whats going to happen. I find it hard to believe she didnt know he would do this

There's a possibility she thought it would be funny and view her in a positive light

Just like insulting half of the US and declaring war on a cartoon frog

I'm pretty sure Snoop doesn't have any black fans either.

I agree, leaf. If you side with the people against the network, you get more viewers

Lot of loyalty for a hired shill.

>off by one
baka desu

>It will be a glorious 4 years of happenings, I know that much
why don't you want this?
its a winwin situation

Let me get this straight. You think that your Donald Trump, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, who runs circles around the MSM, and is currently beating a candidate with the FBI in her backpocket. And you think China, Russia, and Iran stand a chance? Good luck.

Oh fuck off Melbourne cunt

bump

K
E
K

Yeah it means lurk moar.

Are you guys retarded? Where is the link to the video? Do you expect me to bling it for myself or what? Fucking fads.

Jimmy is going to be found dead from suicide

He's already seriously injured himself 2 or 3 times in the last few years because hes clumsy (drunk) so its the perfect cover

RIP Jimmy

9/11

There's no escaping the primary timeline....

If he takes it off, will he die?

Do you think Trump is another false messiah?

People will come up will all kinds of technological bullshit, or fake voters, or mass signed ballot os some bullshit. But everyone even here misses the obvious.

Just get the media to report the number you want.

Say Trump actually wins in a landslide. 80/20. Every state.
Just get the Media to say Hillary won instead.

What are people going to do? Appeal to the numbers? Facts? The lies will be under page protection on Wikipedia within 15 minutes and after that it's just a question of Hillary waiting things out while the Deep State stews over the decision.

In the end, they'll allow it, because a fraudulently elected Hillary is still preferable to to an elected Trump.

We've got Pepe the frog on national TV. Don't underestimate this election.

Is there a clip or something?

He played it as a joke but I know she was fuming on the inside

He shot him self two times in the back of his head :(

It's how Michael Moore claims Bush won the election. The news started reporting he'd won and everyone went along with it because what else could you do?

guys behind him has a really wide head

He could actually grant wishes though.

Fallon is playing smart. He would benefit greatly from being able to get the President on his show. Speaking of that, Trump is used to being on TV so not only are we going to witness the first modern campaign, but the first modern presidency.

Sure Obama has been on shows and podcasts and stuff but he is way too scripted so it was never interesting. He does a weekly youtube address that nobody watches. When Trump is on, ratings soar and those ratings are only going to go higher when he is President.

Checkd 'n' kekd

too many jimmys in the fucking burger land
you can get confused
it's the same with achmed in germany or mohammed in sweden

-grabs you by the throat
back the fuck off?!?!

Accept the cognitive dissodence and become part of the meme hivemend

Clinton cant into persuasion

To what purpose?
He has BILLIONS of dollars... he doesn't need the job of POTUS... he wants it...

Why?
To make America better, or more like 50's 60's USA was?
or...
Just fuckin with you guys, now I won't do the job.

Makes no sense that he won't at least try to deliver.

Killary is just another lifetime politician, and we know where that story goes.

>that cat detection

I used to agree, but then I interacted with him personally and he was a dick.

Very disappointing.

Stalin said it: "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

Am I missing some reference?

youtube.com/watch?v=EV2akmkFxT8

Bitch got BTFO

>Jimmy Fallon had a tragic gym accident while bench pressing yesterday
>The barbell was found lodged in Mr. Fallon crushed skull with a note reading 'Ms. Clinton sends her regards'
>The death has been ruled due to natural causes

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!

dat bane creep

damn she's a good actress wtf

Where can I watch this???????

>Implying inner-city hipster cunts are "australian"
Fucking lol, we need city flags for all shitposting countries so we can just ignore the quebec/toronto/melbourne/sydney retards.

I'm guessing this host found out about the Curse of Kek

is it the body double?

overrated post tbqh

in timeline X, freedom to shitpost is overturned by the Clinton-Merkel International Internet Treatise

Oooooo Burn

>In timeline X, Hillary has won the election and I get to shitpost on Cred Forums and taunt all the burgers. Cred Forums will be eternally btfo and there will be no coming back, no redemption ever. I will laugh and taunt and shitpost across the internet and I'll have a great time

I'm already doing this daily to dumbass Remainers and have been since June 24th, they are eternally buttblasted over Brexit, it's simply glorious.

Paton BTFO

HEEEERE'S JIMMMMMMY!!!!

Good gob mate.

He's a light commie clown who don't want to get infected by hard, unadulterated communism.

Did (((they))) break his finger? Maybe he tried to flip off the wrong producer.

A lot of anger for a hired shill

with no delegates

Media in a panic as Hillary Clinton is losing lead

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_media_in_a_panic_as_hillary_clinton_is_losing_lead

Clinton Foundation CEO Admits To Pay-For-Play: "No Question" That "Courtesy Appointments" Were Made

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/clinton-foundation-ceo-admits-pay-play-no-question-courtesy-appointments-were-made

Hillary Starts Birther Movement

youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/

CNN CAUGHT AGAIN ALTERING FOOTAGE TO HELP HILLARY’S CAMPAIGN

youronlinenews.net/2016/09/cnn-caught-again-altering-footage-to.html

Trump Visits Little Haiti In Florida - Reporters Flee The Scene When The Clintons Get Exposed!

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E&feature=share

no no no good goy- UH sir! she has a very ((((mild)))) case of ((((non-contagious)))) pneumonia! she's fine! everyone's fine! that small child she hugged is fiiiiine!

Because for you

Good job my man

fuck ussie i hate to have to agree with u, trump just straight up retarded trump shouldnt be allow to run this country, we arent going to shit but will be 4 years of stupidity and the congress job will be to block him the whole 1 term, the whole world would have another reason to talk shit about us and will think we all americans are as stupid as he is, will take a decade to regain our respect from the rest of the world tbqh senpai

Ok...........Epic baneposting reference and stuff......original AF...........heh

the memes are getting too strong

If Clinton would pull that mask off, would he die?

>Just get the media to report the number you want.
This is one of the dumbest shits ive ever read here

source?

it reinforces that it was a lie or a psycho

she's out there in the middle of old people and touching prop children for her staged event

no, he's such a weak man that when he shook donalds hand his delicate finger snapped

Was getting memed on part of your plan?? Sad!

Sombody get this hothead outta here

there was literally a joke on colbert where cartoon hillary goes "high touching of palms!" and they awkwardly high five

>it's pretty clear trump has zero black supporters now
>all black people on earth will drop their beliefs otherwise and blindly follow what rappers say
>even washed out rappers that haven't been important in a decade
Das racist

The polls disagree. 20-23% of the black vote in most recent polls.

round and round
it goes
where it came from
no one knows

It would be extremely painful

I always liked Jimmy Fallon and the show, i wished they would broadcast it here instead of the daily show.

But They Fucked Off

Nobody likes Jimmy Fallon.

what the fuck are you?

HOLY SHIT

I just thought this was a really good shop

In an unrelated word, that movie had terrible extras.

If you have a Twitter account, you need to be reporting all of these accounts.

They still do that, they gather up homeless people today and do it too.

god your dumb

Witnesses heard him scream Scooby plz help before they found him

Screenie of Trump getting his hair playfully ruffled emphasises his humanity and makes him seem more approachable.

Screenie of Hillary high5ing Jimmy with a mask on further burns the 'Hillary is sick and contagious and awkward as fuck' meme into your memory.

Dunno if Fallon and his crew were trying to score points for Trump (Seriously doubt it) but they couldn't have done much better than this.