What Did He Mean By This?

>Pepe
>chaos

Guys? Is it possible that it wasn't only Pepe who was mentioned on national tv in front of millions of viewers? Is it really possible that Kek himself was invoked?

What a time to be alive...

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apis_(deity)
youtu.be/l6lBI2q6Xqg
a.pomf.cat/lqqpiq.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pepe...chaos...pepe causes anarchy....ancap memes becoming reality....NPA agreements when?

Normies think that Rchard Spencer is the leader of the alt-right.

Little do they know that the true leaders are a bunch of shitposters on a Mongolian marionette image board.

>mfw turns out he's a secret follower of KEK

To beat the Jews we had to become the Jews.

internet memes breaking through into mainstream politics, what a time to be alive

This is fucking happening. Cred Forums is beginning to directly influence the course of this election. An election that marks a societal crossroads, the outcome of which will influence the rest of the 21st Century and beyond. And our memes are making this happen.

Meme magic is real folks. Praise Kek, the wonderful bastard.

BREAKING THE SEAMS OF REALITY

How the fuck did this happen? It feels like a dream user. Is Kek really making this real for us?

where is the actual video

You chads need to realize, kek must remain pure

Praise kek

The first whisper of Kek on national television, what a time to be alive! Shadilay!

Rare pepe and checked.

A couple days ago, an user said that gods build power off of two things: belief and fear. Seeing as Pepe is kind of like a lightning rod for Kek's power, Kek is feeding off of all the fear that the left has of Pepe. Now that Pepe is mainstream, Kek's power is growing even more. There is now no doubt in my mind that Kek will grant Trump a victory in Novemeber.

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow

Pepe looks so guilty here! Topkek.

PRAISE kEk!

Breaking the Conditioning!

pepe, white supremacist, I don't know how he is going to excel any further.

Can you give me a link to this?

The fire raises

Do you think the only one's who actually know the truth are online freaks like us and FBI agents that browse these boards?

jesus christ the world really has gone mad

Looks like a mug shot

you better be joking pal that is the first time I ever see that name

>Pepe
>chaos

what a glorious time to be alive

I'm glad someone else has realized this. Secret societies are the problem.

you really wanna know why this happened?

november attacks in paris

thats what caused the huge upspike in usership

leddit has hidden the /r/european subreddit, lots of users now come here for their red pills

other helping influences: completely bought and paid for media that lies and spews leftist lies 24/7.

He is a try-hard faggot and along with the TRSfags think they are the leaders of the "alt-right".

Well, at least now there are two The Jews fighting each other.

This smells jewy.
Can anyone confirm if these fugly degenerate cunts are joos?

first time I've ever heard of him too.

then I googled and found out that he created a website called alternative-right and started calling his political mindset alternative right before Millo Yiannopoulos started pushing the phrase.

I believe Milo must have had no idea who spencer was or his website when he decided to label young twitter, reddit and Cred Forums conservatives as the "alt-right"

the media has a good

I'm in tears at how stupid this is
>hillary can't stump the trump
>so she targets the frog instead

a beherit pepe would be awesome

Milo-has been trying to co-opt the alt-right into just an edgy anti-sjw club instead of the White Nationalist movement that it really is.

shit i forgot the image

>NPA
>agreements
>leaf
>first post

this is either higher dimensional bantz or the most ignorant maymay spewing post to date.

this has gone over everyone's heads itt in more than one way holy fuck.

lol

By how much did the featured pepes increase in value?? I think I have some of them!

so is that guy in the video the leader of the alt-right group that is using pepe?

This feels fucking good, man. I'm just a leaf shitposter but now I've been part of the ultimate shitpost, electing trump. Feels good man.

The Alt-Right is a very broad term. It is essentially anything that leans to the right, but is anti traditional republicanism. So realistically the alt-right can be an anti SJW movement, but it can also be white nationalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

i've outright told my bluepilled friends that we're running the whole fucking show from here and they won't believe me

>The Alt-Right is a very broad term. It is essentially anything that leans to the right

Could pepe be the plague?? The bible told us about

Ive been caught

Guys, can you imagine the amount of things that we can accomplish now that Kek is feeding off the fear of the masses? We can go beyond Trump. We can go beyond America. We can go beyond the Earth itself.

THERE ARE NO LIMITS!!! SHADILAY!

Yep, you all have really Lained shit up.

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

Just imagine when people started posting feels bad man meme back in the day. Just think what they are thinking right now when they see a joke they posted on NATIONAL NEWS ABOUT THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

My god

Some guy that MSNBC thinks runs the alt-right movement.

>Can't bog the frog.

There was a guy on another thread that said his oc appeared on MSNBC today. That has to feel good.

Who ever thought we'd get to this point. One of the biggest elections in U.S history, it'll be talked about for decades and decades. And all because of us

ok now I want off this ride

No, the only ones I've seen who get it are Jewish analysts, they actually understand the culture. Normie whites are fucking clueless.

THE RIDE JUST GOT FASTER

WHILE THE HAPPENINGS OCCUR THERE WILL BE NOTHING BUT PEPE

IN FIRE THEY SEE DISTRESS

IN FIRE WE SEE COMFY

THE FIRE RISES

For the love of fucking god what the fuck is wrong with you people

Stop shitting up the board with incomprehensible mindnumbingly stupid nonsense like this

Fucking dumbass blaspheming christcuck hypocrits

They are avoiding using kek.If they do he's gonna be released.

Cred Forums is making history...

Some narcissistic closet case that was basically a glorified blogger and occasional guest on RT until Trump started running for president.

it makes me happy that somehow right wing basement dwellers are involved in the us election

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

Is it just me, or is this Richard Spencer guy a fucking leftist plant who exists only to discredit us. I literally never heard of him until "Alt-Right" went mainstream.

Well, she does finally target the right "enemy", the only problem is that normies now think she is crazy too on top of being deathly ill.

Also, when did the shift of pepe being a black twitter meme to pepe being a sign of white supremacy occur?

>this

we, in the esoteric order of Kek, thank you all for your magick energy, your excitement, your passion, your keking, your trolling, your mischievous subversion

you have focussed your conscious energy on an icon, a tribute to our chaotic, benevolent god

we have tapped supernatural forces, the more pepe goes mainstream, the more energy Kek receives in the immiterium

HE GROWS MORE POWERFUL

it's actually a really annoying and bad thing that the old fogey Jared Taylor and david duke and literally-who Robert Spencer are now claiming that "the alt right" is an organisation that they're the leaders/representatives of.

What's going to happen is that the rest of the media is going to give them all the publicity they want because it feeds the media narrative for the alt-right to be led by a former KKK grand dragon.

And what jared taylor and davd duke are going to do try and ride this publicity and use the opportunity to talk about the same old boring shit that they've talked about for decades and only managed to get a fringe following doing.

Milo Yiannopoulos is the only one who gets that what makes the people you might call 'the alt right' different is that they're fun! they actually have humor.

Someone needs to point out that the first time jared taylor or david duke ever even used the term "alt right" was a few weeks ago.

It will be a bad thing if the media roll with this idea that jared taylor and david duke are the leaders of the alt-right!! every pepe meme posted endorses their ideas!

JAred Taylor has his place but he does NOT energise or make things fun or funny.

We want pepe memes to be fun and stimulate undecided young people to want to join in.
we want the people like rachel maddow and hilary clinton who complain about pepe to seem joyless and lame spoilsports.
but that isn't going to happen if people are continuously exposed to david duke or jared taylor or literally who spencer, all being dull and anti-fun and generally unpalatable

Him and David Duke are both controlled opposition. The left can't stop our movement because they don't even know that it's us, simple Internet shitposters, who are controlling everything. was right. We have become like the Jews. We are controlling the narrative of society through a secret cabal. The kikes and their bull/owl god will not win. We have Kek (pbuh) on our side.

Notice the logo? Remind you of any kosher memes goy?

It's just America getting the Egypt treatment, first your water turned to blood (shit), now it's raining frogs. Better stop sinning or start looking out for lice in the near future.

Praise Kek

God damn it's beautiful. Seeing normies trying to warp their minds around dumb ass maymays.

good taste user, a griffith pepe would be perfect as well

>griffith did nothing wrong

>memes are being studies to the core by black ops the world over at this very moment

Digits confirm. (((They))) want to know the secrets of our power.

When people find out that Kek chose Trump they're going to shit themselves like an Indian afraid of witches.

Hell, when the stormfags realize that Kek is the reason we chose Trump they're gonna pretend it never happened.

>like an Indian afraid of witches

kek

digits confirm the presence and the blessing of Kek to each and everyone of you in this thread. Also the blessing of Trump as our president in this year of 2016

>Millo Yiannopoulos started pushing the phrase.

Wrong. It goes back to Sam Francis and the 1980s actually

either way it wasnt something used here to describe pol

What happens when the media reveals Kek to the masses? Do you think people will even take them seriously? The next step in build-up of Kek's power is for someone to yell out his name at a Hillary rally. That will force the media to talk about Kek. It will make the media look absolutely retarded.

Sadly, this won't happen as Hillary will not appear live anymore since she can't go 5 minutes without coughing up blood, fainting or having seizures

literally controlled opposition. Never even fucking heard of this guy before

Yup, him and Duke.

at least Duke isn't pretending to jump on the bandwagon of a non-existent political movement for publicity, and hes been at it forever

uh WTD did i just watch and wtf is this? wtf am i reading? i don't understand any of this. did i smoke too much weed again? this can't be happepin

My god this is great.

Rachel Maddow is going to lose her shit when we win.

We only need to mention one word to her to make her lose her communist anti white shit.

We have done things that only Cred Forums could ever dream of.

This carpet muncher is shitting her pants over a cartoon frog on an image board. This is one of the greatest moments of my life to be apart of something like this.

I love you all.

that pic. MY FUCKING SIDES

I really doubt they would believe it even if they saw it. If you told the average person that the people responsible for the majority of pro-trump internet propaganda and memes is a international, anonymous collective that worships a egyptian god of darkness who they believe is actively working to influence the election and whose avatar is a cartoon frog, how could they take you seriously?

idk. He's been jumping on the "AltRight" bandwagon the past week. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems were paying him money to associate himself with the alt-right (which I agree is a fake movement).

>there is frequent assmad over 8gag or reddit doing something or getting the credit
It is because WE are the TRUE chosen people of K-k isn't it?

He's meeming irl.

Never meme irl.

We are. We know that we are Kek's (pbuh) chosen few. We are literally controlling the narrative of the 2016 presidential election. We are equal with the Jews in terms of power at this point. Pretty soon we will be above even (((them))). 2016 has been a fucking unrealistically insane year.

>Pepe covered by mainstream media
>the more worthy Spurdo ignored

I felt like I was watching a dumb episode of Saturday night live. I can't believe it's really come to this..

perhaps we are merely the summonings of the dream of the kek

Goyim, I mean normies, can hardly decipher our memes. They already have trouble extracting sense from a smug looking frog cartoon, how do you expect them to handle "SPÖRDO BODRO SUOMI PERKELE BENIS IN ANUS KAKSOISPISTE DE DE DE DE"

meme magic is causing the Berenstein and Berenstain universes to collide

Please. If you are reading this.

We have to get back to the Berenstein universe.

You have to scream "Pepe" at a Hillary rally.
Please.

This may be the only way we get home lad.

God bless you.

>need to scream Pepe

Already been done. We need to step it up a notch and scream "Praise Kek!"

That's because Jews invented meme magic. We can't even reliably confirm if events from only 50-70 years ago even occurred thanks to them, whereas prehistoric happenings and the furthest reaches of our galaxy are pretty much an open book with our level of science.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE MASCOTS TO JOIN PEPE AND WOJAK ON Cred Forums
→

What you guys don't realize is that meme magic had been used against us for so long.

How do you think this whole lefty SJW shit came to be? It's literally all memes.

>The victimhood complex
A meme

>The BLM movement
A meme

>MSM
A meme, more like mainstream memes tbqh

>atheism
another meme

>girls dressing like whores/sluts
A meme

Cred Forums is that anime character who seems to have no power at all until he finally taps into it later than the others and had greater power than everyone else.

Hey look at that, anime cliches are anime memes and this is (whether you like it or not) an anime based imageboard.

Read anons, read.

a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf

>need to get back to the (((stein))) universe
Yes goy.

Spencer literally created the term.

I'm about 50% sure that when I got that big heart surgery back in 2012 I somehow went into a coma and have been imagining the past few years.

Imagine MSM in a Trump presidency. Their nightly tears will nourish our souls, and give us the high energy we need to topple their globalist masters. Talking heads will LITERALLY be dissecting Pepe memes during primetime - "what did he mean by this? It's anti-semitic, sexist", blah, blah, blah. It'll be our world, and they'll be locked in with us for at least four years. Oh mein gott, what a glorious time my friends.

Trump wins when they name the frog god.

they are not controlled opposition they just have bad optics.

I wouldn't even qualify BLM as a successful meme. It was backfiring on its creators since the beginning.

Gotta love me muh fillipino nationalism board.

It's memes to an end, they aren't successful in the BLM goals but they are successful in the true Jewish goal of subverting the black vote

What will kek do next?

There are many Duke shills, and while I don't care if someone supports Duke. These guys are very anti-Trump

>>need to get back to the (((stein))) universe
Fucking hell I never even thought of it like this. Does this mean that we've already beat the Jews?

>(((Stein))) is Jewish
>ain means no or nothing in Hebrew
>we are now living in the dimension of no Jews

Has Kek succeeded in more then we thought he has?!

Not gonna lie, i was a serious atheist before pepe. Not even memeing. But after his praise filled my life, and fucked so hard with this election, i know him to be true.

Thank you kek.

I'm going to give you a rare just this once.

I think we meme'd so much that we went to the universe where instead of Molech and Jews controlling the world we quickly went to Kek and Cred Forums controlling the world. Obviously Cred Forums doesn't control the world yet, but we are very close to controlling one of the most powerful countries on earth and we may take control of Europe soon as well. After that it's only a matter of time. The internet is our Israel (a land that really doesn't belong to us [govt created the internet] but we rule over it anyways even though there is an unwanted element living in here with us [SJWs, Reddit, etc]).

this guy gets it

Our shitposting has been so great that it's causing a disturbance in the Warp. And from that nether realm, Kek shall emerge and lead his flock to victory.

I got one of them greenboyz for you too

pepe is a good boy he dindu nuffin!

Ever since I started believing in kek, chaos entered my life. A lot of things happened such as losing my gf who I lived with for 2 years, losing my job and also I tried to kill myself. Its been a few months but I am much happier, much more solid and I have a clear plan for my future now, never felt mor confident in my life. Its true, order out of chaos, and through the darkness we find the light. I will never stop praising kek, already fucked 3 hot bitches since I lost my gf and I got a new better paying job and I moved to a new spot I feel great

Chaos is order yet undeciphered.

If you are truly serious please do read:

a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf

HE IS TESTING U,

PRAISE HIM.

This. Absolutely this. A lot of really bad shit started happening to me in June. But the past month has been absolutely amazing. The first light of the new dawn is starting to shine in the darkness. These next few months at the end of the year are going to be very special.

>Kekism is a religion

Holy fuck seriously? Me too. Ever since I started getting into Kek I got a job, got into a huge argument with my parents, am about to get kicked out, but this caused my cousin to take me in and hire me at his workplace where I'll be making better money. I'll have to move to a completely different state with only a few bags of clothing but I'll be making more money and I'll have more free time to work out and read so I'll become stronger and smarter.

Chaos is a double edged sword. We have to learn to deal with it. In the end, Chaos will provide us with opportunities we never thought would be possible. PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY, BROTHERS!

This guy is obviously false flag operative. Still, they can't stop the power of KEK. They can try, but there is no box that can contain him. They will learn the hard way. Ridicule and misfortune will come to all who reveal KEK on national TV. KEK has spoken.

Chaos is unshackling, the feeling of freedom of self that comes from a state of chaos is exhilarating wouldn't you say?

It could be very well, we have all necessary materials for a legal religion.

Until they somehow dismantle Cred Forums, they will not be able to stop Kek. We will combat their false memes with our memes of truth and justice.

Shadilay! We're all going to make it, we're about to be in the throes of the start of a golden era. Praise be to kek and his holy prophet Pepe (peace be upon him swt)

>Cred Forums doesn't even know the "leaders" of the """alt"""-right.

>we're about to be in the throes of the start of a golden era
Feels fucking great. Reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

is kek going to destroy everything?
maybe then we cant start again...

Wtfffff haha I love this video. Kek smiles upon us today

Whatever it is it's going to be really ugly for a while, we must be strong

>this entire time i thought it was pronounced "peep"
>mfw

look up the organizer of the 'cocks 4 glocks' movement or whatever stupid name they game it.

Whoops wrong thread.

good spirit

>pepe
>greenskins
>all believe hard enough that something is true
>it comes true

well fry me with eggs...

It's paypay

>that was a moment of triumph, that was the most hilarious thing they ever heard in their lives

It's so true

>It is because WE are the TRUE chosen people of K-k isn't it?
>mfw we really are just laying down the foundations of the new Judaism. We really will be the Jews of the future. Our religious practices will be subterfuge, espionage, sabotage and all other manners of kikery.

am I the only one who wants chaos to envelop this world

maybe....they started like this

Definitely not. We all want chaos. Through that chaos, we will be able to reconstruct a future that belongs to us. Their end is our beginning.

Who the fuck is pepe bro

This fag gives off a strong vape fedora tipping vibe
Mfw media listens to this douche for Pepe info

My car is green bruh

Like the frog itself, Kek represents metamorphosis - a cycle of destruction and rebirth.

Isn't the proper phrase ordo ab Chao?
I'm getting a tattoo which says ordo ab Chao (order out of chaos) and lux in tenebris (light in darkness) as well as the morning star which represents Lucifer the bringer of dawn/light.

Forgot pic whoops

No shit. Do you think Moses helping the Judeans escape slavery from the Egyptians was a bad thing? No, Moses and his tribe were pretty innocent people. Then you had the Judeans get worse and worse until Christ came about to subdue them for a while. This gave Kek time to gain strength while Christianity held kikes at bay. Now that the kikes have basically destroyed Christianity instead of having their thousand year reign like they thought Kek has swiftly used us and Trump to fuck them over.

Kek was once a manipulator from behind the scenes doing something arguably bad but then he got destroyed and replaced by the Jews. Then the Jews were set back by Christ for a while but they eventually destroyed Christianity in the past 50 or so years. Now they got bold and started legitimately trying to secure their power in recent years but Kek was saving his strength and will soon take their place as the master manipulator from behind the scenes once more.

Ultimately you could argue that no matter what Kek is on top at all times. Kek is a god of chaos, darkness but also light. Kek has power no matter whether the Jews are in power or not. You could also make an argument that we emulate this aspect of Kek. Think of that Gobulls quote where he talks about naming the Jew. Now think about how Cred Forums doesn't give a fuck about being called racist/homophobic/islamophobic/xenophobic/transphobic/etc and continues to brute force it's way into control culturally (and even politically in the cases of Farage and Trump). You could argue that Kek is the ultimate power in this struggle because of his nature of chaos and this is one of the reasons why Cred Forums always wins (or is 'always right' as the saying goes).

>actually

>feels good man
>sad pepe
>smug pepe
>poo poo pee pee
Shit, you're right

There are two phases from what I understand. Since we are in a phase of order currently, we need chaos to destroy the current mold of things. Chao ab Ordo. Then, when we're ready to rebuild, we turn that chaos into order. Ordo ab Chao.

Pic related, has anybody had any weird occurrences with random frogs? I was driving earlier and this car got in front of me. There was a stuffed frog on the dashboard looking right at me. I saw it as a sign.

Like Canaanites and Sodom and Gomorrah.

Maybe one day Kekism will have its equivalent of the old testament.

>has anybody had any weird occurrences with random frogs?
I've been seeing frogs all over my yard lately.

Oh I see, thanks m90-10

We don't get to pick what the "media" does. Its just Gamer Gate again. We can lose the election, but we will win in the end. We always do.

My coworker told me to get a pet frog today hahah does that count?

Fuck off Richard Spencer

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

Most likely controlled opposition used to discredit Trump.

Controlled opposition trying to give everyone a face and a logo to hate. DON'T FALL FOR THIS FUCKER

>pbuh
*Chaos Be Upon All
You heretic.

Literally never heard of him till today, we should really just keep the coal burning kike faggot as our mascot, he confuses the leftists so much.

>Richard Spencer
who?

No objections

>yfw you realize that the wizard meme was true all along

Yeah they're gonna say he's a new hero of the "alt-right" and have him say whatever is needed to make this shit look bad by turning it into a defined group.

No he literally didn't. The term existed before he adopted it. Get out you fucking cancerous cunt.

See and He's not the reason why I started this thread. I started it because Pepe and possibly Kek were referenced for a good 10 minutes today by the dyke Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. We mainstream now.

S H A D I L A Y

>What Did He Mean By This?
That he thinks Western civilization is "homophobic", and needs to be more accepting of the LBGTQIAPZNVD2+ community.

This fag enabler needs to shut the fuck up about claiming to care about the West, because he's a lying rat every time he says it.

Praise Kek, Memem

S H A D I L A Y brother, you just have to believe.

>Shadilay
What did Google Translate mean by this (pic related)

Because it turns out that laughter really is the best medicine, even for a body politic that's gone rotten with sepsis.

>We have done things that only Cred Forums could ever dream of.
I find it funny how for much of Cred Forumss existence they've done pranks and raids and even real life demonstrations and finally a breakaway with social justice hackers.

We've fucking changed the face of the most important election in the world, the most significant election in many years, simply by shitposting on our home board.

Holy shit, new puzzle to solve.

alt right is a fucking trash term and its sad we've become engulfed in it. fucking sad.

>tfw we got a presidential candidate to go so insane as to attack a cartoon frog

she of course doesn't know that's a frog god but still

The media has a need to label things so it sounds like it understands it.

The alt right isn't a movement, it's people like Spencer, it's stormfronters, it's MGTOW's, it's neo-reactionaries etc. It's so much of a broad church that it's a stretch to call it a movement.

As for us, even then, they only scratch the surface by mentioning Pepe.

They'd have to explain that a bunch of autists on an image board think they have resurrected an ancient Egyptian God. Let's see how the public swallows that.

send a maniac to catch a maniac

I wouldn't even consider ourselves to be alt right. We're beyond that. We're Cred Forums, motherfuckers. We are the new powers that be. If I HAD to name us anything, it would be Chaos-Right.

I honestly think Cred Forums is mostly just old Cred Forums posters that grew out of that board when they got older and more savy, I know that's what I am. It also makes sense that we're able to accomplish more then Cred Forums ever could as most Cred Forumslacks have jobs and appear to be normies so it's easy to spread our ideology slowly in the real world while pushing hard in the virtual.

>pol normies that dont know richard spencer
embarrassing lads
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

You'd be surprised how many on here aren't even rightwing. Jew-aware, I think, is a more important criterion.

That is pretty much what it is, we all had that feeling that something wasn't right, and then found out what it was. It'll be interesting once we cleanse the Jews from our society, we'll actually be able to have real debates about issues again.

honey bees?

From the leaks we know she's into all that Moloch worship shit. Now we don't know the degree, but for the sake of argument let's say she's pretty super serial. Her body is failing. Her works and effort crumble around her. She sacrificed all the right goats, and made more than the required pyres of aborted fetal tissue, yet it just doesn't stop. Then at some point, she cottons that a chaos god of greater antiquity has been set against her. On a scale of fire hydrant to Mount Vesuvius, how violently does she shit her pants in mortal terror?

Mount Vesuvius level m8. He face during her alt right speech when the guy yelled "Pepe" said it all. It was soon after that shit hit the fan for her. It got into her head. Can you imagine the level of damage if someone uttered Kek's name in front of her?

I was thinking that...

Dick Spencer dies while auto erotic asphxing.

LEAVE PEPE ALONE

Uh, guys...
>Apis is the Latin name for honeybee
>Apis is an EGYPTIAN DEITY

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apis_(deity)

see here mmmrkt.wordpress.com

Could it be Moloch the Bull?!

>Apis served as an intermediary between humans and an all-powerful god

Moloch is not a bull but an owl, the bull was the sacrificial intermediary between humans and Moloch.

Ever since I believe in chaos, I don't work anymore and I only smoke weed. Is that keks will?

So does this mean that Shaliday is a song of protection against Moloch?

youtu.be/l6lBI2q6Xqg

this is my themesong

>WAAAGH! = REEEEE!
>Grot = Cuck
Everyone has been going on about the God-Emperor and whatnot, but we were really space orks all along.

DA BIG WARBOSS TRUMP GONNA STOMP DAT PUNY 'ILLARY GOOD

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

that's cool

Candle

literally who is Richard Spencer and what is this screenshot supposed to illustrate?

>kek was moloch all along
>shillary called upon his powers to defeat all of her enemies in one fell swoop
well shit

If you listen to this once a day you will get closer to KEK. It worked for me.

no it wasn't you retard. Moloch is and always will be a bull.

>the alt right is a real organisation
>the alt right has a leader
>the alt right has meetings
>at these meetings they talk about pepe
I'm really, really confused.

Think again goy.

a relatively obscure guy who rebranded white nationalism as the alt right

This is exactly how SJWs and tumblr did it. Get ready for politicians to start pandering to us instead of safespace-carebears in the coming years.

me too

if people would stop being fucking autistic for a second making shit up about honey bees and Moloch maybe we could have some answers instead of ERPing

I don't give a fuck about Richard Spencer. He's controlled opposition. What I am excited about is the fact that Pepe and Kek were referenced for ten minutes in front of millions of people on live television. Cred Forums has taken over.

this

>once a day

what are you? a Moloch-fag? I listen to this shit non-stop on repeat.

Stopped listening to normal music when S H A D I L A Y dropped, but I like vaporwave style way better, song is the same it just sounds A E S T H E T I C now

>i found a shit image of an owl behind a bull
>this proves I'm right

read any book, any source will tell you Moloch is a bull.

Candlestick. Get it right.

>maybe we could have some answers instead of ERPing
where do you think you are?

then you aren't understanding the Media's game plan.

they will use this Richard Spencer to represent the alt right, whatever this Richard Spencer does will be shown to all Normies and they will believe whatever the MSM tells them.

if Richard Spencer turned out to be a patsy and did something terrible it would sway things out of trump's favour.

Richard Spencer needs to go. we should not have any "leader of the alt right".

>Out of all the reviews she retweeted mine

>controlled opp

go on? I am interested...was thinking of going to NPI.

>they took a comedy routine as serious fact
whew, the left have really gone and done it

GTFO fucking Finn. We were having a good time in this thread until you showed up. We already know that Richard Spencer is a cunt, but the media has already lost. They're tying to out-meme us... US!!! People already think that they're retarded for freaking out over a cartoon frog. This whole event on MSNBC was fucking hilarious, not something to be worried about. Trump has been attacked by the media for over a year straight now. Unless they somehow destroy Cred Forums, Trump is going to win. We are nearing peak meme magick levels.

Praise KEK serbianbro

I think I'll send her some Pepe's.

E V E R Y D A Y

help guise wiki.cultofkek.com

will be sharing it with anons and on here once we get it built up, inviting our own before normies and nigdit

Holy F it's a real PEEKASSO!!!

When did we switch?

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth

holy fuck. looks like the nips have discovered that kek actually advances the understanding of the universe.

Shadilay. Kek speaks through you.

The guy who without knowing said alt-right a decade ago. His crew usually subsribed to name New American Right, before the last 2-3 months.

>griffith did nothing wrong

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Praise the lord KEK for he is truly powerful

Don't forget the little guys

Kek answered one of my wishes of vengeance. I believe in him.
>Living in a house with family members that don't speak a lick of proper english
>They're gone most of the time so I'm by myself
>Find out about Kek
>Coincidentally also have a frog statue in my backyard
>Decide I'll start praying to it literally bowing down to it and fucking worshiping it
>One of the things I ask of Kek is to let me fuck my Ex's step cousin she sees pretty often so it fucks with her for the rest of her life
>Want to do this because Ex cheated on me and took my doggo
>Do this for 6 months without contacting said cousin
>Move into same town as her when I get my shit together
>Out of the blue she texts me that she's alone in her house and wants me to come over
>We do a plethora of drugs,drink, and bang
>Bang her a couple of times for 2 weeks until Ex finds out
>We break up as soon as the drama stirs if not immediately
>Realize Kek answered my prayers
Say what you want but I believe.
Pic related

He's just a guy who either wants political office or to be remembered as an ideologue one day. It's better if particular people are used as representatives, so the decentralized movement here can do whatever it wants.

FUCK

Hey that image you have in your picture is that Kek related? Pls answer Serbia it's important!

>someone saved your bad moonz pepe

I think I only ever posted that once

yeah it is, idk if I have a full picture where that symbol is inscribed

I sure do love this Cambodian finger painting marketing forum, don't you all?

You can invite people later too. Just find a busy thread here and offer invites for 5 minutes at most. Plebbit won't have the time to react for an infiltration.

Good idea btw.

I remember the thread.
More frogs, more memes. You do good work and I appreciate it.

>pe-pee

a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf

KEKs chosen people.

>who the fuck is richard spencer
>it's some fat fuck with an undercut that wants to be the new hitler

We can't let these stormfags ruin it.

>Rchard Spencer
He's a CIA clown meant to be a punching bag for the media to shit on the populist movement behind Trump. He works the same way David Duke does.

You fuckers better realize this quickly before you're had.

fill in the blank, or not.
One day only

Same guy you're replying to just on my phone to post this pic
While I was worshipping Kek frequently and praying to a frog statue I was trying DXM I remember one night sorta blacking out and waking up with this cut in my chest it looks similar to your image posted...

Spencer is clearly a plant. Who the fuck really uses memes that seriously? Only underage fags and chubby manchilds.

This dude reeks of false flag

oh fuck, you have been marked by KEK
you have to do something big now
S H A D I L A Y

Dude is a paid shill to correct the record and make Trump supporters look bad.

Praise KEK

>I remember the thread

Me too, or at least my own post. The TL:DR was Orc waaaagh=meme magic

>You do good work and I appreciate it

thank you user, Kek bless

>supremacy

I like how that msnbc kike is still pushing the "supremacy" angle. Wanting your own home, does not imply you want to gas your neighbour and does not imply you think you're better than your neighbour.

I don't know who Spencer is but 50% of larping "neo-nazis" are FBI agents.

Honestly during those 6 months of isolation and praying I had tons of thoughts of making habbeding happen during the Cred Forums happenings I thought about going to Clinton rally and stopping this from going any further but instead I've just been spreading the good lords message.
Praise Kek may the Ogdoad bless us all.

REEEEEEE

Ugly, bad eye sight, large schnoz, star of ramphan..

Confirmed Jews.

...thats...because...you.... dont.

youre being shilled and tricked by ((((someone)))), its really fucking obvious

if you can't beat em, copy them and try again

only ever wanted to help people and make people laugh labelled racist by msm

>attacking our memes

now they've gone too far

I have no choice but to vote trump

tfw pepe is now some serial racist frog that is allegedly a 'well known' symbol of white supremacy and gets nightly news coverage

praise Kek

Richard Spencer is a harmless crew-cut closet case faggot. And, the kike news networks are scrambling hard for something they can go full Alynsky on.

>all the "cool" kids will want to have a pee-pee t-shirt now, because it's contrarian

Peace was never an option

has anyone jumped on pepe merchandise creation yet? we cant let the jewish corporations start making profit off him

this - i mean, do you guys really believe that Trump/le jews didnt shill plebbit/mongolian memeforums just as much as Hillary did?

honestly if you go and look at the guy who made Pepe, he's unfunny faggot. And he supports Hillary too. Pepe was stolen from him and made great by us. We are the god makers.

S H A D I L A Y

I think we all had a near death experience in the last couple of years or so.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but we might hear from Matt Furie's lawyers if there is profit to be had.

For you~

a.pomf.cat/lqqpiq.wav

No, pretty boring actually. It might have happened while I was asleep though.
Is anything else different?

Larping is always and everywhere wrong.

is Cred Forums the most influential board to ever come out of Cred Forums?

this is a golden era of shitposting were in right now isnt it...

That's black magic though m8, be careful before karma bites back at you.

> Anonymous shitposting literally got MSNBC to broadcast pepe OC live on air to hundreds of thousands of US living rooms.
Take a bow user. Take a bow.

You might be a Berenstain native if you don't notice any changes though, would explain the lack of NDE.

You do realize / Pepe is only hurting Trump. We should be pandering to the Left to persuade more of their voters to switch. Make Pepe look as "Cute" as possible and watch them turn from their Cat videos to Trump supporters overnight.

We have this power let's not waste it, let's manipulate this Election so that Trump wins.

Yes take the message from the sorcerer's apprentice.

Im getting The Secret World vibes from all this

pretty sure anybody slow enough to take these pepe stories serious will never have the mental capabilities to regurgitate the blue pill

you gotta be really out of touch to acknowledge this desperate attempt

>leader
>alt-right
also
>alt-right existing outside the internet

>the Left
But there is nothing appealing to the modern problem glasses "lefties" here. The modern left's endgame is to transfer wealth from the professional and working classes (whites, poos in the loos, chinks) to the parasitic lumpenproletariat (blacks, Muslims, the third world), through taxation and other means, unknowingly giving a cut to the parasitic (((bankers))) and real estate industry.

Fucking 10/10 Garrison.
This is Gillray-tier shit

Moot freeing the enslaved anons from the land of Cred Forumsondage to their ancestral homeland Cred Forums under the will of Kek?

Fuck off before Kek decides to make Room steaks out of you cunt

And the AshkeNAZI people movie to Cred Forumsand? It makes too much sense help me pol

Truly a glorious day for Cred Forums

Kek bless you brothers! May Pepes light shine on you and give your memes strength.

No, you fucking clueless idiot. We're winning because we don't compromise and go on the offense.