WI +4.8
VA +5.2
PA +5.6
NJ +5.7
ME +7
NM +7
MN +11

no shading = lead 10%

If he gets a 3 point boost from the debates, he wins with 275 electoral votes.

He's not gonna win.

Virginia is sold blue due to Kaine.

Oh, so NOW you believe the polls.

I always did. And I was called a shill for it

8 weeks from election, polls are meaningless because the election isn't being held today.

Come back after the first debate.

I forgive you.

CO will flip.

Texas will flip

California will flip

This

If commiefornia flips I'll have to fly out there just to witness all the god damn salt. It might be worth it but every time I've been out to San Fran or LA it's all shitty looking with hookers and drugs everywhere. San Diego actually wasn't that bad when and seemed clean. Expected tijuana from that place due to proximity.

I still don't believe the polls. They are still (((adjusted))) meaning Trump is likely way ahead in all the "close" states.

Why do the polls switch that much??

Way ahead isn't realistic. He's likely ahead but not as large as some might think. It will still be close in many states.

They sample more democrats or independents etc. Once in a blue moon you get one that's sort of equal or in favor of republicans in sampling and the numbers flip flop seemingly overnight. Takes about a week after any happening to get any real polling out of it and that's if they start right away.

San Diego is garbage now, went for the padres game a month ago and there was like 4-6 square blocks of just tent cities.

Downtown area still clean or no? FFS.

Maryland will flip

Adjusted polls are fine. They make people more likely to get out and vote for Trump.

Canada will flip.

How should I read this and what it is meaning?
Seems like Trump is not in a lead.
Or thats how I see it.

lolno. Baltimore and Washington runoff won't let that happen.

This will just happen.

Did the whole fucking county used to live in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania?
Damn NY had a lot of votes.

This will just happen.