Call ourselves civilized

>call ourselves civilized
>keep animals in glorified prisons

Animals shouldn't be locked up for the sole enjoyment of us humans. Would you like to be put in a cage for the rest of your life in some spaceship for the enjoyment of reptilian overlords?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/and-time-rolls-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=bneUrLX6CTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its our right, as masters of this world, to do what we please with it

There are more important matters to be dealing with.

If you read a book called "And Time Rolls On"

counter-currents.com/and-time-rolls-on/

It talks a lot about animal rights activism in there.

>moralfaggotry

>rare_doge.webm

You fucking retard, foxes do that to find food in snow. The fox thinks he's standing on snow. It isn't imprisoned.

This is juniperfox some instagram account where the owner basically says "never own a fox you won't be home enough to take care of it"

>keep animals in glorified prisons

Not really glorified.

I want a pet fox so fucking bad.

I wants a fox now.

>shouldn't
good fucking luck with that. God is dead. "Should" has been reduced to "can." Power without wisdom rules the Earth. Not only does no one care about your delicate love for the fuzzy wuzzies, but people are selling each other like livestock and committing mass murder, poisoning, and deception for the purpose of accumulating more wealth.

>but look how cute this fox is

Go show George Soros and the Koch brothers and see if it melts their hearts.

I'd be morally opposed, but zoos actually are staffed with people who love the animals and try their best to help them. Sometimes, it's better for them.

>Would you like to be put in a cage for the rest of your life in some spaceship for the enjoyment of reptilian overlords?

Yeah, I would. Free room and board plus regular anal probing, sign me up.

there are tons of youtube videos of people with pet foxes. They are kind of difficult to take care of because they are essentially hyper-active dogs with razor sharp claws and teeth. They can be domesticated though.

>and less useful than most animals

>be a fox pet

>live for 15+ years

>be a wild fox

>live for 5 years

Yea, they have it so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=bneUrLX6CTc

I don't know, these things seem like a pain in the ass to deal with.

like I said in this post , foxes are essentially high maintenance dogs. They can be domesticated but they still have sharp claws and will tear your house up if you dont fox proof it. I've been thinking about picking up a fennec fox for a while now. They are easier to take care of than red foxes.

we keep niggers in cages too

>They can be domesticated though.
Literally why? It's not like there are not thousands of canine breeds already domesticated.

Because they are cool. Just like any exotic pet rarity is a factor in demand. They seem to be super friendly. Woudlnt make a bad pet if you know what you're doing.

do you think i could just tell my wife that it's a dog, if i got a fox?

My domesticated dog and cats won't leave. Not my fault.

A FUCKING LEAF
>Would you like to be put in a cage
Do you faggots cage your dogs?
>in some spaceship
Sounds great
> for the enjoyment of reptilian overlords
As long as they are not Jewish I dont see the problem. Will they play with my belly?