Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World. Compared to other billionaires, he has given only $3.7 million in the last few decades.
How does Cred Forums defend that?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
wnd.com/2016/08/hillary-helped-crook-get-10-million-for-haiti-scam/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/18/muslim-brotherhood-official-former-clinton-foundat/
jcfny.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is saving to make america great again

we don't, because no one cares, Canada

Nobody gives a fuck, I'd wager 95% of Trump's voters do it just because he makes SJWs like OP butthurt.

>Leftists telling someone what to do with their money
Shocker

Even if he donated half his earnings to brown kids, leftys would still demand he pay 97% income tax.

just based on tax write-offs that number being so low that wouldn't make much sense

unless he's doing something similar with the money but it's considered something other than a "charitable donation" for whatever reason

but you didn't post a source so it's pretty much confirmed to be made up anyway

p.s.
I wouldn't care if he didn't.
I always turn down giving to shit charities when offered the chance.

There is a special page dedicated to who is funding Trump's campaign somewhere on this web site:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

giving money to ((((charity))))

Nice try jew, add pepe faces to Donald's nephews

He's still given about 3.7 million more than I have given, or you, or that twat reporter you got that statistic from.

>charity doesn't really help 3rd world countries
>cancer studies are a scam

Maybe pay some reparations for slavery? Kek

wnd.com/2016/08/hillary-helped-crook-get-10-million-for-haiti-scam/

Peeeee Peeeee, and Pooooo Poooooo
I cast a spell on you know who.
Cough cough, choke choke
a whole lot of bad feels
are stuck in her throat

Praise KEK

>all those smelly, corrupt, satanic jews literally controlling everything

Way to blackpill me, user.

this is a bad thing for a different reason.

hes not using charities that dont do anything as a way to dodge taxes?

hes not as big of a player as I thought.

You prefer to believe an Arab website?

What's the point of having money if you have to give it all away?

But he's just doing what any business smart man would do, user!

Trump is a good case in why sometimes the government needs to step in and do what's right for the majority.

Die, leftist scum. Your ideology is dying. Your days are numbered. I hope it hurts. I hope you're scared. You're a fucking worthless failure.

Because Trump describes himself as an “ardent philanthropist” whose charitable activities are “an integral part of his ethos.

>implying he didn't just make his biggest donation ever by campaigning to fix this country
>implying he isn't going to make considerably less for the next eight years
>implying he didn't offer to reduce his salary to 1 dollar a year as President

>trying to make someone look bad
>HE ONLY DONATED MORE MONEY THAN I WILL EVER SEE IN MY LIFE TO CHARITY

bazinga

>virgin talking

No, as a matter of fact he can make millions more as US president and ceo of his global company. He is wearing 2 hats.

No one is obligated to give. You do it because you believe in the cause and think the charity can help better than you can. What if you dont think charitable donation is an efficient use of money? What if you dont write off charity, but instead reduce your liabilities in other ways? What if you dont believe in charity?

I would hesitate before i did something like feed Africans or improve their prenatal care. By increasing the population in a disadvantaged area you create more net misery. If you decrease it, you reduce the misery.

Ever think about that?

No he cannot if he pledged to take only 1 dollar a year. Ron paul had a similar idea in '12.

He also said (if you were paying attention, clearly you don't) that he is stepping down as CEO.

Try again.

shit...?

Clearly, your argumentative skills are subpar.

His sexual status is not a valid argument.

For anyone wondering if their time is worth spent in this thread, it's a fucking leaf, he's unprepared and pompous.
Fuck off.

Wait... what?

A more charitable thing to do would be to sterilize the entire population and allow them to breed after they obtain enough money to repair the damage. In ten years there will be much fewer hungry people, suffering on the margins of society. As of today that number only rises

He will still be owner of a global corporation and at the same time US president: conflict of interest.

It's his money and the government cannot and should not be allowed to compel him to donate it.

Leaf.

didnt Steve Jobs give $0 to charity cause he was a hardline autist?

I can't remember the last time I've donated money.

Most of his cash is in assets.

>Clearly, your argumentative skills are subpar.
It was a valid response. Read what he wrote.
If you tell me to fuck off, my valid response will be that fucking virgins like you should keep your mouth shut.

Compared to the director of a billion dollar political organization disguised as a charitable foundation? Or that same foundation, with ties to Islamic Terror groups? I think hotels are less of a threat than radical mosques

desu senpai

Oh no! Donald Trump is going to open liquor stores in Riyadh. We gotta kill the white man, so this white lady can let the Saudis write our immigration laws and school curriculum

So what? Should he donate to stuff like the relief fund for haiti and have the clintons steal it all?

Charity is bullshit, worthless and non-effective.

Unless it's direct humanitarian aid in a crisis like a flood. But the clintons even managed to fuck that up and steal 90% of the money there

Truth witnessed.

Praise KEK

>A businessman with hotels is worse and has more conflict of interest than a literal sellout and pay-to-play owner of a political organization that has already been shown to have done backroom deals constantly for years
Go away, leaf.

We should send tractors and irrigation equipment. Sending food destroyed many areas market economy. Help them be efficient, not helpless

>same foundation, with ties to Islamic Terror groups?
What evidence?

Are you still in high school?

At the very least she took (takes?) money from the saudis, who fund Islamist terrorist activity

OP BTFO.

That is how leafs say "ignorant faggot", isn't it?

This is why nobody should take a cucknadian seriously. Cucknadians are the descendants of the people too stupid to have settled a bit to the south instead of a frozen wasteland. Really makes the synapses trigger.

Maybe he should start a charity and call it "Trumps private jet Foundation" then he can be like Clinton minus the hooker funds for Bill.

>a fucking leaf
He's donated millions to charities you doped up dumbass. Go back to DUDE WEED LMAOing

The only backroom deals that happened is the bribery of Florida’s attorney general. The $25,000 contribution from the Trump Foundation swayed Pam Bondi’s decision not to investigate scandal-plagued, now-defunct Trump University.

Because Donald Trump isn't a billionaire anymore. That's the real reason he won't release his tax returns.

Saudis gave money to a charity fund. Which of those has ties with ISIS?

Since 2009, no charitable organization seems to have received money from Trump himself.

Don't pretend you arent aware of the connection between the Muslim Brotherhood and wahhabi Islam. Heres some very upfront evidence.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/18/muslim-brotherhood-official-former-clinton-foundat/

The saudis give money to salafist jihadist groups including Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and yes, ISIS.

And Hillary Clinton's state department provided equipment and training to "rebels" in syria, many of which went on to join ISIS, and took their toys with them...

But I'm sure that's all just coincidental.

Also the clinton foundation hasn't been a real charity in years

Dude.... seriously who the fuck cares? Charities are annoying as all hell.

You sound like an angry communist begger. Charities are not obligated to receive donations from rich people (that would be extortion), nor are they supposed to (in a way) act as agents of blackmail if you don't donate.

'Nation of Islam' also has ties to the expanding BLM bs into Canada.

at least he hasnt given it to "help africa" charities that just help cementing the status quo by paying protection money to warlords and make farming unprofitable by giving away food for free.
Or "cure cancer" charities that dont give anything to cancer research because they are just there to "raise awareness".
Or "animal rights" groups that "free" laboratory test animals only to kill them afterwards and generally fight progress in medicine.
Or any of the million political activists that funnel money to extremists.

Is this the new leaf version of cuck posting? Just lob us softballs so we can tear you down and show your shitty arguments are wrong??

why the fuck should he even give 2 dollars to a beggar?

There's that one documentary about the chinese and the africans that you need to see. They let that shit rot. They don't give 2 shits only about their primary needs.

A few of them want to actually do stuff and build stuff, but those get run in to the ground by others (mostly talking africa here)

Im not surprised. OP probably beats off thinking of Yakub fucking his mom

And how many saudi princes live in Trump's towers?

I know all about that. Its part of my argument. Give them all the tools to succeed, and if they don't, fuck 'em.

Letting maladapted (dumb and lazy) people multiply just causes even more of them to suffer. The good ones will utilize the resources and succeed, allowing a population with better culture and genetics to thrive

Wait.... so welfare queens and sheeboons have a RIGHT to live welp, but people who can afford to shouldnt have the PRIVILEGE to spend their money as they see fit?

The answer is 2 by the way.

>How does Cred Forums defend that?

Nobody is obligated to donate their hard earned money to others.

there was this economist who started a program that was supposed to help farmers get on their feet. He made a whole plan with how many crops a farmer needed to seed and what he should sell, keep and invest etc and it all worked well in some early tests and lead to a profitable third-world farm with enough food, some animals and cheap machinery.

Then he tried getting africans to use it.

turns out they just dont understand why they should ever produce more than they need themselves.

They just dont get the concept of profit and investment. Every african farmer only does enough work to keep him exactly where he is at now! They are incapable of progress!

3.7 million more than you'll ever donate leaf

>not listening to your financial advisor

You give as much as benefits you personally. You don't get rich by giving all of your money away. If you have a lot of money and want to "donate", then you go to an organization like this the Jewish Communal Fund. It's essentially an income generating hedge fund where all profits are exempt from income tax.

>jcfny.org

Because it's his money and he can spend it however he pleases ?