NJ/pol/ - Why Are You Here On A Friday Night edition

I'm thinking our OP could be a headlines of the week in our area kind of thing. Thoughts and opinions?

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nj1015.com/christie-says-current-school-funding-formula-is-definition-of-insanity/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385998/Teacher-Erin-Haskell-faces-years-jail-sexually-assaulting-15-year-old-male-pupil.html
app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2014/11/03/south-toms-river-man-charged-kidnapping-assault/18440653/
nj.com/burlington/index.ssf/2016/05/man_with_handgun_arrested_in_connection_to_nj_burg.html
nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2013/11/teen_gets_15_years_in_prison_for_his_role_in_old_bridge_fatal_beating.html
nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2014/03/ocean_county_teen_indicted_for_alleged_sex_assault_of_two_children.html
nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2013/10/man_cleared_in_fatal_beating_old_bridge_man_sentenced_to_6_months_for_simple_assault.html
linkedin.com/in/christian-tinli-822430113
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9YysmLwUA
youtube.com/watch?v=bNq_SpKih2I
nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2012/09/former_toms_river_superintendent_is_sentenced_to_11_years_for_bribery_tax_evasion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/trump-rape-accuser-dismisses-suit.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hana

Is this becoming a thing?

I hope so.

Who /old bridge/ here?

I hope it does become a thing. Kind of afraid it will die when I go to sleep since I've been making all the threads so far.

We'll start them again tomorrow then NJbro if that happens.

i am here to take this

*pushes u*
back the fuck off??????

Fuck off

Who's this shit tier waifu?

Also mercer reporting.

Her name is Hana. She's from Princeton. She's our mascot.

/Essex/ County reporting in

I was born in Hoboken can I post here

Reminder that Camden students get $30,000 of tax money per head as opposed to several hundred per head in white districts in this shitty state with no measurable benefits. Newark is a similar story of college tuition levels of funding for public school students. This program of poverty based funding allocation hasn't provided any measurable success either in the 30 years its been in place. You all fucking know it, look around.

Chris Christie is our lord and savoir.

nj1015.com/christie-says-current-school-funding-formula-is-definition-of-insanity/

Why is a cute girl a mascot for a state of angry people?

Do you currently live in New Jersey and have the ability to vote and make a difference in our political environment? If not, kindly fuck off.

Burlington County reporting
What are you guys drinking tonight?
I'm drinking pic related.

Yes.

We will Make New Jersey Great Again using the power of memes.

She's one of us

No sempai

There's your answer

>tfw working and can't drink

If only he wasn't retarded when it comes to guns.

He literally won on education reform alone

How many of you guys went to school with criminals? I can think of two right of the bat for me. Nigger related

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385998/Teacher-Erin-Haskell-faces-years-jail-sexually-assaulting-15-year-old-male-pupil.html

app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2014/11/03/south-toms-river-man-charged-kidnapping-assault/18440653/

Fix education to promote meritocracy and cut democrat graft out of cities in NJ. Niggers start voting republican.

>education reform
Yeah that didn't work out so good

Reporting in. Dumbass and his dad broke into someone's house to steal their expensive sneakers. Nigga got expelled from my school when they found out he didn't actually live in my town.

Sorry fampai. I went to based >pic. All white, male, straight-edge bros.

Guys I wanna gtfo out of this shithole asap. Where do I go?

Howell represent

Yeah this kid joined the wrestling team and we kicked the shit out of him for being a lazy shitbag.
nj.com/burlington/index.ssf/2016/05/man_with_handgun_arrested_in_connection_to_nj_burg.html

What job sector are you in?

Seriously fuck niggers. I guess that's what happens when my high school was literally right next door to the county jail

Wew lad.

nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2013/11/teen_gets_15_years_in_prison_for_his_role_in_old_bridge_fatal_beating.html

I played alongside him in football and basketball. He was just a violent nig. He was very good at every sport he played, but he was destined to be incarcerated.

Not my town but the next town over, this nigger kid tried to fuck 12 year olds nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2014/03/ocean_county_teen_indicted_for_alleged_sex_assault_of_two_children.html

>job
I'm shitposting on Cred Forums, so no job.

>I grew up being incarcerated

Gee wouldn't growing up like that make you NOT wanna go to prison when you're older?? Fucking nigs when will they learn?

damn son. 09 here
maybe I saw you one day..

He dindu nuffin

This is why we need conceal carry.

>Live in south Jersey
>town is 95% white
>founded by a swede
>the only black people I've ever met are doctors or work in finance
>the only time a crime is committed it's by some italian-american teenagers but even then it never happens

when will we free ourselves from north Jersey filth

Tennessee is nice, parts of NC are too. Guns, short(er) commutes, able to pump your own gas etc.

He was a dumbfuck. He stole shit out of people's lockers in the locker room. He took some kid's spikes in a track meet once too, 120 dollar spikes. He got arrested 4 times after that too.

Someone did justice to him though. At a park in the town, he showed up to a big brawl that was going down. People saw him, and he got jumped, bad. Some random kid dropkicked him, then he just got beat down by random kids after. Saw the whole thing.

nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2013/10/man_cleared_in_fatal_beating_old_bridge_man_sentenced_to_6_months_for_simple_assault.html

Another kid involved in that beating, classic dindu. Went to elementary with him. Violent when he was just 9 years old too.

>tfw no guns

NJ will never give us one, ever. We can barely own one for our own home to begin with.

1 year for a pistol permit...

Who Manasquan here?

>Cash Johnson

>tfw my oneitis lives in manasquan
>tfw I haven't seen her in over a year and haven't talked to her in 2 months

North Jersey isn't even that bad it's the north-central part that is near new york, that's the shit hole Newark/Elizabeth/Linden area is a fucking landfill.

And south jersey has Camden and Trenton which is a million times worse.

This is pretty creepy not gonna lie lads

I say the same thing. Went to school with him too all the back to elementary. He was a relatively nice kid, didn't seem bad at all.

Wasn't smart, but he wasn't violent at the time.

Also, for the Tinli kid, he's now a real estate agent.

linkedin.com/in/christian-tinli-822430113

Give me her number and I'll give her a dicking for you. Only if shes white of course, there are way too many disgusting spics here.

She is white but I'm not giving you my oneitis's phone number.

Camden County here.

I'm at work, so its all i have to do right now.

Lived in Jersey my whole life, and can't wait til I can move to much better PA. Superior state in every fucking way, even with philly and Pittsburgh

We can be anonymous hole bros.

Trenton isn't south Jersey

Camden can be its own shitty city state

Went to school with a kid who was doing construction next door to an old lady.

He killed her and lived in the house for a week. Turns out it was cheaper than the days inn. Still doesn't pay rent, either.

OP!!!

Ive always seen the same outline of this guy in the outline of new jersey.

Im pumped I wasn't the only one.

I always imagined him as an old war veteran or an old sailor.

Noice

North Jersey resident here, why the fuck are South Jersey people so fucking insufferable with their love of Philly? Literally fuck the Eagles and fuck Pennsylvania.

>tfw probably the only one here from Warren county

Went into Asbury Park today. Man, that place is messed up. Don't know if it can ever properly recover, other than by having whites gentrify it completely, one street at a time.

The only way we can save this state is by eliminating the urban sprawl from NYC and Philly/

Which is unfortunately like 40% of the whole fucking state. I've lived almost my whole life here and I'm seriously thinking about leaving after college. As much as I love the good rural and suburban parts here there's just too much.

As a side note, a good NJ blackpill is the fact that if we didn't have such high property taxes, the whole state would turn into New Brunswick/Linden/Newark/Jersey City. Basically the main economic thing that's going to push me out is the only thing that's saving the 60% I actually like

Johnny Macs is great fuck you. I go there and Belmar when I want to get drinks. I just avoid the nigger-y areas; though I think the gays and niggers should both get out of Asbury. I want a white New Jersey - spics and niggers need to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9YysmLwUA

LETS CALL THIS THE QUIET CITY

WHERE SCREAMS ARE FELT AS A WAVE OF STOPLIGHTS

DRIVE THROUGH THE STREETS AS GUNSHOTS PUNCTUATE THE NIGHT

THE SIDES WE TAKE DIVIDE US FROM OUR FAITH

AND THE MORNING DOVE GETS CAUGHT IN THE TELEPHONE WIRE

>I want a white New Jersey

Don't we all

>it will never be 1999 again

The amount of non Whites here is the crux of the problem aint it.

I live in New Bruns for school and I can't believe how awful this city is. Everything is fucking dirty and disorganized, none of the money the town gets goes into cleaning the place (of course, if it were all white, there would be no litter in the first place). Bad urban planning, terrible traffic, the entire road construction industry in this state is an embezzlement scam, etc.

I live in New Brunswick too, I go to Rutgers and live off campus. Literally every house here is a fucking slum and I pay 2400 for a single floor split between me and 3 other guys, not to mention all the fucking illegal Mexicans and other spics in this city. I live on High Street right off of Robert Wood literally next to a fucking crack/heroin house, feelsbadman.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNq_SpKih2I

Man my Oneitis was really into this band. Kind of miss her tbqh.

Shit just remembered another criminal in my high school district.

nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2012/09/former_toms_river_superintendent_is_sentenced_to_11_years_for_bribery_tax_evasion.html

Yeah, its crazy. I think my graduating class (2011) was 40% latino. A lot of them I'm friends with on social media are promoting all this "Undocumented Citizens" schooling and everything. Every little article just pisses me off; you're not here legally. Get the fuck out, even if you were here legally get the fuck out. Move to fucking Texas or some shit. And yeah, New Brunswick is terrible; I've been there a few times this year just to visit some people and to go to a comedy show. My town (Manasquan) has a huge latino population its sickening. If I pass the Acme in the morning its nothing but spics standing there. I really want to start something to raise awareness towards what is soon going to be a white flight. I'm thinking of getting into local politics, but I don't care about economics I just want white sovereignty. Also I think a good chunk of my graduating class are now parents/jailed/dead/drug addicted. (Four or five suicides throughout my high school career)

What's with wetbacks and New Jersey? Why can't they fuck off back South? Why bother making the journey all the way here?

Our poor state just keeps getting browner and browner every year

Sanctuary cities, dude. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

Not everyone has a 9-5 work schedule. I just got back from my afternoon shift, I'm not doing anything for the night other than listening to music, drinking, and posting on imageboards before sleeping.

>flag

t. Stormfront

Just finished my shore rental there on first ave. Fucking love getting squaned

W-what are you doing here CTR?

I'm on East Main, you're like what 3 or 4 blocks from me. To be honest I hate it here since I'm not a beach person.

did you go there like ten years ago. that shit has recovered.

No, if you go towards Bangs Avenue its very nigger-y. The gay area of Asbury is habitable. Man I think a year ago some niggers stabbed a guy in the Asbury Police parking lot.

I'm not CTR, I'm a Hispanic Trump supporter who sees through the bullshit of the liberal policies.

You've got to go back.

Are you legal (just checking)?

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/trump-rape-accuser-dismisses-suit.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
Huh. Who would have thought, amirite?

Yeah driving by the tracks is surreal, like where it borders Bradley.

The XTRA SUPER SUPERMART

Checkers used to be right there feels bad man

Sounds pretty awful. I'm living in the neighborhood between Commercial ave and Nichol. While this area is mostly students I still overpay (as you are) for a fucking rat infested house. And still even as I type this I hear niggers roaming between house parties outside.

>I'm thinking of getting into local politics
Do it, we need someone to clean up this state big time. Go after all the corruption between the transportation industry and gov't here. There are a lot of based local politicians but the problem is that they are forced to waste their time covering up embezzlement and racketeering schemes, preventing them from actually implementing policies that help whites. Hopefully it won't take some Serpico-level shit to get rid of it, but corruption in NJ government is an age-old problem. Cristie did a bit to help with the problems with all our taxes going to failing black schools, but fell flat as he was so busy preventing train tunnels from being dug.

But yes, we need to preventing white flight from ruining this state. I'm already seeing most cities becoming white minority because of spics, while all the suburbs are getting filled with chinks and Indians.

Man, the fucking niggers that don't even go here are the worst. I'm in Greek life and they're always starting shit when they can't get into our guest list only parties. Most of them are either trash coming from Newark/Camden, and apparently a lot of them are Pirus/Bloods from Plainfield. Had a situation at a friend's house where some fucking dindus pulled a fake gun and jumped my friend in his room, they didn't get shit but they caused like $1000 in damages to his room in the scuffle. This city needs a fucking cleansing.

I was born here

I'm thinking of going for the state legislature in the future but idk, I just want to be a police officer. My friends and family members say since I know a good amount of politics, that I should run for the state legislature of even congress. I would definitely uncuck our gun laws

Keep it up my man

Fuck rutgers. I go there now I lived in a nice house which was rare in NB in the middle of everything but I lived with shit people. Also I walked through livi center one day and saw maybe 3 white people sitting down in a full eatting area. I didnt make any friends while being there for a semester, I transfered so I decided to commute. Also NB is dirty as fuck and full of blacks so is the school which sucked bc it was the height of blm so they felt extra special. Atleast no debt with 2 semesters to go maybe 1 if I am lucky

Page 10 Save Rave

I'm kinda drunkk right now but I want you guys to know that i love you all.
Fuck New York.