youtube.com/watch?v=r3UTj_MmmJk
youtube.com/watch?v=aAz8MCO8fg8
youtube.com/watch?v=SVh6q0WulNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY
youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM
youtube.com/watch?v=nu6cF4kYuoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8awaV9BkdR0
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=P8UMuaN3GK0
youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very biased liberal documentary but has a good bit of info and some talking with based Ian Smith

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc

youtube.com/watch?v=G3tEbEZrSxo

good vid

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaHeIY48g0

Blackface ? Really ?

this doc is one of my personal favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=qkUJeB0Gb2w
youtube.com/watch?v=i27hOVni0IA
youtube.com/watch?v=PW5SD_NYqBQ

gotta blend in with the kaffirs in the bush, each trope would have a little jar on them the called it "black is beautiful"

are you sure that's rhodesia

I wasn't aware rhodesia had puma helicopters

im ok with this

How tf does someone look so fucking badass in short shorts?

no thats Rhodesia, keep in mind because of almost worldwide sanctions they had to take what they could get

more black is beautiful

That picture is from SA. That kind of apartheid stuff didn't exist in Rhodesia

i thought that to but saved it, thanks for the clarification i saw it on another forum claiming it to be in salisbury, i was skeptical but saved it anyway

actually its from a 1979 operation where South Africa covertly sent some of its Pumas (with crew) to help Rhodesia

I just researched it, Operation Uric 1979

cheers lads

>these shorts

how did they pull it off brehs?

Pretty shitty how politics is what fucked them over.

The Rhodesian armed forces won just about every fight they got in, had amazing morale, then got fucked on a political deal and years later the whole region is in the toilet.

thanks bro

No problem.

Contrary to popular belief/the lies that Britain told, Rhodesia wasn't actually a racist state. Black people that went out and got educated were allowed to have the same positions as white people. Black people had all the same fundamental rights as white people as well.

It was only in South Africa that there were rules on what benches, bathrooms, transport etc would be segregated.

/fit/

I bought a pair of dive shorts I was so inspired, it's p great

>Contrary to popular belief/the lies that Britain told, Rhodesia wasn't actually a racist state. Black people that went out and got educated were allowed to have the same positions as white people. Black people had all the same fundamental rights as white people as well.

this is quite insightful and you can see this ring true in the vid i posted earlierif you can ignore the liberal bias/cluelessness and the scumbag nkomo, its good

I'm thinking about getting some myself, do you tuck in your shirt, I'm not a Chad so I don't think I can pull it off.

I've got my dive shorts too user

>Let's slot some floppies

this is a modern fake pic but the gear is pretty accurate

>Crippled Eagles never die

Trekking in the bush, walking hundreds of kilometres in the blazing heat made these guys have god tier legs.
Oh yeah I saw that one a while ago. It's true unfortunately, there was no racism so Britain had to lie and pretend there was.

I remember one story that my dad told me. A bunch of British photographers went to Salisbury and found out that black people weren't actually being oppressed. So they decided to go to one of the big parks in Salisbury where a bunch of black people were sleeping and lying on the grass, take a photo of it and then say in the British newspapers "Rhodesia massacres black people" with the photo featured on the cover.

I'm not exactly sure how true this is as I've never seen it myself, but my dad tells me that at the time, everyone in Rhodesia was fuming and his school teachers spoke to his class about it.

here is a short vid that is almost guaranteed to give you feels, if you know what it looks like there in the current year

fuck i forgot the link again
youtube.com/watch?v=l4_ZtiUq9Hc

It was the late 70s after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpUQX14fEDg

Respect for the the SADF Recces too

youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk

>WHAT A TIME IT WAS

That looks comfy. They must have made so much progress since then.

indeed

another great vid that WILL give you feels especially the end of part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=e7YV_0XEY8U

you would think so

So why did the Rhodesians declare independence?

BAIE DANK, OP! Ek het alles die fotos nou!!!

Reminder guys, the dream isn't dead. Leer Afrikaans, it's so beautiful and easy. No verb conjunction either.

Orania will be the new place. I can't wait until I get there.

Vir ons volk, ons staat, and ons gott.

*To lurking LEO, I'm not advertising violence, this is a historical film*

Is that a RPD ? They had russian gear ?

>rebels get russian gear
>kill rebels
>loot gear
>shoot rebels with their own guns

because the cuck british told them to hand over the govt to the blacks and they told the eternal anglos to fuck off

although I'm sure someone else ITT can put it more eloquently

No you summed it up pretty well there.

>build country
>Get told to hand it over to idiots
>said idiots fuck it up completely

see
he beat me to it

what movie is this from?

It would look bad on Britain if they released a colony with a white minority ruling it so they told the rhodesians to hand power over to the blacks so they refused. this then ended up with rhodesia declaring their own independence from Britain. however in Ian Smiths autobiography he stated he never wanted to do this though and declaring independence from the queen was the hardest event in his whole life

m8 its not

Rhodie qt3.14

That's not a movie, buddy. That fucking happened in real life.

Skiet kaffirs soos nee vandag nee. Fok, man.

Damn, it was that simply?

I assumed it was something like that, but damn, that's just real sad. I can't stand the libshits that were running the show here and didn't recognize them as legitimate.

well then tell me what its from a "movie" does not always mean fictional

I've seen this one. Made me think about why I find Rhodesia so interesting.

We have the luxury of hindsight. Mugabe has destroyed his own country and killed 20K+ in Matabeland between '83-'87, and who knows how many more. In the early 70's the Rhodesian dollar was on par with the American, now it's 348,000 to 1. Ian Smith never left Rhodesia (though he died in Cape Town.) Evil dictators don't usually stick around after losing power. After he died his name was found as having voted for Mugabe in a rigged election. Then in 2012 the government seized his family's farm.

Those people were fighting for the things truly worth fighting for - family, home, way of life. The rest of the world abandoned them and felt morally superior.

when i said movie i meant film , video or whatever i didn't mean to imply that it was fake

also i want to move to Orania so badly
Eugene terrebanche was a great man BTW the AWB needs to rise again in SA

great post man, they were truly fighting communism, that is why so many vietnam vets went there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGaQe2gfkIc

Guys if you haven't seen "The leader, The Driver, and the Driver's wife," you simply must watch it. You will lag (laugh), you will cry, and everything inbetween.

Some fucking wicked scenes in there. The fucking AWB SLAMS AN APC THROUGH THE WALLS OF THE STATE HOUSE WHILE IT'S IN SESSION.

i love this doc have you seen the updated one too?

slightly off topic but thats ok

Git that filthy hateful sudi shit out of my rhodie thread REEEEEEEE.

Where do I sign up? I want to Make Rhodesia Great Again

not usually into the waif/raifu weeb shit but i liked this picture

No one was calling you stupid, man, relax lol

This is my usual handle, feel free to say hi if you see me about Cred Forums.

I'm seriously doing it.

And another thing. Anytime you see the stupid fucking Namibia thread, can you politely remind those stupid fucks that their project already exists? Thanks.

I do everytime I see it. If they have so much money why don't they call up Speerbank? I have.

Wankers.

Such a waste when you think what it could have been today if it wasn't for those leftist faggots.

Britain forced everyone else to close ranks. The thing is in everyone else's eyes Rhodesia was still British clay.

It would be like Alaska declaring independence and the states ignoring it, do you think anyone else will dare to take alaskas side over the USA?

No I havent would you please link? I would love to.

>77
nice

hell yea bro i see you around and i will, do you know about how to move stuff there? the only deal breaker for me is that I'm sure i can't bring my large firearms collection to Orania

Yeah

Orania is for afrikaners only as far as I can tell, and you have to have money to live there.

We should rather do something similar to Orania, but have it more open. I'm thinking something similar to Israeli kibbutzim. We could buy chunks of the desert in the north west and start communal farms, and expand slowly from there.

here you bru not much had changed, its not as good as the first but still worth a watch as there is not much film of Eugene out there
youtube.com/watch?v=ssSKnO9VHIY

No, but America should feel that kindred spirit of independence, it's sad that we didn't support them.

>not usually into the waif/raifu weeb shit
faggot.

>We could buy chunks of the desert in the north west and start communal farms, and expand slowly from there.

But if you did and became successful, could you legally enforce rules to keep the ANC people out ?

love you too family

You mean like getting in or your guns? I know the gun laws there aren't that a bad, you just have to get the constable to sign a form, do some paperwork bullshit and you are good for a year or so.

I spoke to the bank manager, Lucus, briefly one day about starting a bank account. Those guys are sharp as a knife.
Had some really interesting things to say.

huh i thought Orania was open to any white person who speaks english/afrikaans or is willing to learn it and i thought you had to have something to offer like a skill/trade etc. like carpenter, gunsmith or what have you

Yep, it is guaranteed by the Constitution. Same reason why they can't get rid of Orania

SNAKE
N
A
K
E

Dude, Im not trying to tell you about your own country, but what you just described is Orania to a tee.

The fact that it's technically private property *is* the benefit, not a hindrance.
Carl has even said anyone who identifies as an Afrikaaner can go there.

Kykie, ek het elf week leer net, en ek kan praat baie goeie! I do feel the spirit of the Boer. Of course they would let us in.

like i have over 30 rifles including ARs an AK an FAL i have high cap mags out the ass and other semi automatics and i wasn't sure how thorough customs would be or else i would just discreetly pack them with my clothes, but i bet customs goes through every box/article you move there with

This was my understanding. I have watched every single piece of information I can gather.

They even have guest houses you can live in while you build your own!

Building my own house in Orania? Die fokken droom, man.

>I do feel the spirit of the Boer.

same here bru

>check those trips, rhodie
thanks user
we're once again fighting the commies, only they're homegrown now

Oh yeah I wouldn't want to play that game if I were you. Pick a few favorites, and sell the rest? More Ora when you get there.

yup, this time we are ready for their "revolution"

Is that an AKM?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

This sums everything up nicely.

Yeah I think you are right, but nevertheless they've said quite a few times that the intention of Orania is to provide a safe haven for ethnic afrikaners. I feel like it isolates all the white non afrikaners in South Africa, like us descendents of Rhodesian refugees for example.

I agree that afrikaans should be spoken and preserved, and a volkstaat should be founded, but they must then make it clear that white non afrikaners may "convert" to afrikaans culture.
That's good, but still he should make it slightly more accessible. I still hear that Orania can be quite expensive. There's a reason there are thousands of whites sitting in ghettos and not moving to Orania, it's because they don't have the money. A more accessible kibbutz-style model would solve this.

>Pick a few favorites, and sell the rest?
i have been thinking about it, or i might keep property in the US for much guns, the problem is a lot are sentimental, family members passed down guns so it would be hard to let go unless i needed to feed my kids or something
but i could be working for nothing someone i know said to put em on a boat and just set sail to SA and hope pirate niggers don't wreck your shit them get them to your property asap but i imagine customs will still check foreign boats threre

To all watching, this is what I want to do.

I do Youtube videos / have high end video skills, and know how to present. I want to move there, and use Youtube as a recruiting tool for educated whites who want to learn the ways of the Boer.

If you notice any video of Orania or really any Afrikaaner stuff has a shitoad of views, just because of the subject. It would blow up if normal Americans could hear about it in English.

Some thoughts I have.

Damn thats a great photo

>New Rhodesia?

translating stuff to english accurately is a good start also on the ground interviews with real afrikaners who don't have to be PC and hide their identities if you need to so they can tell the truth

also more vids like this would be cool
youtube.com/watch?v=FYoHWFoE9Q4

bump

Long lost brother?!

This is what we should do to all NIGGERS.

*It's me, Desktop*

Expensive is relative, no offense. To a burger, land is the price of a used car.

If I go I will be starting a few businesses. I have engineered my own Concentrated Solar power farm, and I intend to use the Pecan trimmings from the farm for Grain alcohol production.

Where do you think my money will go? Straight back into the town. More workers, more commerce, etc, etc, etc.

It could be for everyone. Please have some optimism, we aren't going to start a bigger project. I'm not bullshitting, I really want this.

Again man, playing with fire. Sand niggers are every damn place, and where are you going to get a boat?

When my Afrikaans gets a little better I will call for you and ask how to transfer a shitload of guns legally (I really will.)

That's a good idea man, thanks. I wonder if that would be covered under fair use.

It's funny you say that because I wish some of the stuff I watch was translated, I only catch every third word which I'm still proud of.

>check 'em

Sure why not
I know you're serious, and it sounds great for you and any Americans that want to come here. But it doesn't solve the problems of the poor SA whites who can't afford to move to Orania. If we want to save them ASAP, then a separate project is needed

Damn, you are really into this user, I don't really support emigration from America. (unless you're non-white). But it seems like you really want it, so good luck.

Go Get 'em White Man

dude you checkem haha

agreed we can't let pic related happen in the other white countries

so when are you gringos going to forgive for being responsible of giving mugabe help?

khulumaafrika.com/2016/05/11/mugabe-a-cia-spy/

I am very aroused

mexibro why
This doesn't concern brown people

>When my Afrikaans gets a little better I will call for you and ask how to transfer a shitload of guns legally (I really will.)
i appreciate that bro. if you find out email me at [email protected] its a burner email but i check it, also not sure what state you are but i am in south florida, if you ever wanted to meetup with somebody like minded

>That's a good idea man, thanks. I wonder if that would be covered under fair use.
i doubt anyone would claim it against you but not sure

> I only catch every third word which I'm still proud of.
better than I

>CIA fucking up as usual
>doesn't concern brown people

Nigga

Miss Rhodesia

Let's keep this thread going gents. And a quick reminder: November 11 is the anniversary of Rhodesian independence

Liberals, communists, leftists are all the same.

I hear you, but you can only do what you can do. If I as one person, were responsible for 20 or 30 good Afrikaaner volk besoek toe Orania, dit sal mak my glimlag.

Ons kan nee neem alles die haartseer nee, maar ons kan doen ons best try, geen?

Friend, our country is going to die. White flight doesnt work anymore, have fun keeping your job when everyone knows you are a racist.

The chips are stacked against us. We need a deliberate community. A real home. Because I don't have one, my own fucking government wants to kill me and my own race members don't even care.

Whites will always be the builders, the makers. Let's do it. Won't take long. Another decade.

Slay indigenous, secure commonwealth

Rhodesia forever

I remember long ago my father doing business trips to Johannesburg and he told how ist so rich on only one whole area but the minute you distance one block from it its hell on earth
He also told me how Boers remind him alot of australians

What is your opinion on Johannesburg ?

AOL LMAO. Saved it, my burner is an obvious racist as fuck address, you will know it's me. Look sometime late next week.

have some keks my brothers at the stupidity of mugibsmedat

I still have hope, Donald Trump is really bringing change, if he's elected it could be the turning point. I couldn't leave America, this is my home.

Btw, is Afrikaans close to Dutch or German, because I already speak German, and am wondering if they are similar?

A friend of mine's dad lived in Rhodesia. Don't know what exactly he did or whether he fought in the Bush Wars. He's an Italian guy so probably not.

the difference is like spanish and italian
You can uderstand some of it but the way to speak it is very differently a few difference in the writing as well but you can understand it

Hendrik is back at it again

fuck yea man i will, you in a white part of the country? I'm in nigger spic hell here in south florida, it was a white town that was over run when the economy took a shit like 7 years ago

Read some weird stuff about how the church of Scientology was involved there as well...

Really begging for a Happening SA

youtube.com/watch?v=r3UTj_MmmJk

>inb4 annoying commentator... I know the pain

WOODS
O
O
D
S

I saw a screencap a few months ago of a very knowledgeable user explaining the full history of Rhodesia. It was about 5 or 6 posts capped into 1 image. Anyone got it?

Ja, doen jou beste want dit is al dat n mens kan doen.
Well, I live in Johannesburg. It is true what your father says.

You have areas that are literal squatter camps, with tin roofs, outdoor toilets, no electricity and practically no hygiene. And then just 10-20 minutes away you'll have rich people living in multi floored mansions, with private swimming pools and every luxury they need. It is segregated as fuck to say the least. And then of course you have the middle class houses, with dirty walls, electric fences/spikes on top of them, and ordinary looking houses except for the metal bars on all the windows. Another odd thing about Johannesburg is that there's so many trees everywhere, which kind of surprises me given what I've told you so far.

All in all I don't like Johannesburg at all, but it certainly is a weird city. It's like you're living in the first world with the rest of Africa slowly creeping in.

nigga that's iran

>not an FAL

It's closer to Dutch, but more simple. German speakers pick up afrikaans incredibly quickly I hear.

It's so fnkng depressing,
even back then they knew what would happen,
but they could'nt stop it

Afrikaans and German are *very, very* similar, mutually intelligible even.

Watch this, it's two minutes: youtube.com/watch?v=aAz8MCO8fg8

I speak a little German so I have to not think about it when speaking Afrikaans or I'll fuck up.

No verb conjugation!!!!! I'll say it again...no..verb...conjugation.

And structure is easy as fuck.

Verb + Pronoun + Subject + Action (if applicable)

Will jy Afrikaans leer?
Want to Afrikaans learn?

Sy is 'n Taxi nodig.

She is a Taxi needing.

It's so beautiful and fun sounding. Really.

That's not the post I was referring to but it is interesting nonetheless, thanks.

been looking for that screen cap too

Yeah I'm in the OH/KY/IN area, It's not so bad here really. If I'm ever down there we will have a beer. Same if you ever come up here.

He says how the personality of your people reminds him of australians
and hell on earth he says about the danger
He also said there was this HUGE AF MALL n stuff

it certainly is not you ninny

oh wait i see the flag now its just a LEAF

*And Dutch! German too, but I meant Dutch. All three, and there are some loner words in there too.

they used G3s in rhodesia although they were not preferred

>Will jy Afrikaans leer?

yeah, that's very similar to the German "Willst du Afrikaans lernen?"

and I suppose the lack of verb conjugation simplifies things quite a bit.

FUCKING :37

THAT SHIT INFURIATES ME BEYOND BELIEF

WHY MUST MODERN WHITE BE SO TRAITOROUS I KNOW THE KIKE PROPAGANDA IS STRONG BUT DAMN

hell yeah bro

Go get 'em white man!

Can never forgive the Australian government for not opening the borders to all white Africans that were fleeing persecution.

She's a rich hollywood liberal, she's insulated from the real problems.

Hey! Your bipod is rusty too. I have the same problem.

love that pic

SA TODAY:

awesome, thanks

the kaffirs are at it again

this is what the jews want for america

THAT FUCKING INTERVIEW MADE MY BLOOD BOIL! NOTICE HOW SHE STRAIGHT UP KEKS EVERYONE WHO RAISED HER, HER WHOLE FAMILY

"YEAH user, I"M REALLY GLAD WHITES ARE GETTING SHIT ON"

Look how her fucking eyes glazed over, she was in an autonomous mode. She doesn't care, she's rich now, fuck em.

What a fucking asshole, seriously.

It was to show Dutch and Afrikaans are literally almost the same language, Flemish too. but yeah.

those tits man holy fuck theyre driving me insane, i want to go to africa get malaria just to have a threesome with those qts

Exactly dude. Exactly what I was saying before I even saw your comment. Literal traitor.

Pure as the driven snow and shits on everyone who fought so she could be alive.

I have a relevant webm, but I don't think it is Rhodesia...

>It was to show Dutch and Afrikaans are literally almost the same language, Flemish too. but yeah.

i knew that but i was particularly bootyblasted by that interview

Those are normal Brazillians, didn't you know that user?

Hue hue hue...

>checks flag

What a surprise

i wish it was so... user i wish it waas...

strange i have the same feeling reading leaf posts

I like Keith Nell's war stories from the Rhodesian SAS.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVh6q0WulNQ

The funny thing is that the Jews and Rhodesians had a good relationship. Lots of Jews served in the RLI, and Israel had good relations with both Rhodesia and old South Africa. The ANC and other communists absolutely despise Israel because of that, and you can often see anti Israel billboards in Johannesburg. There is a huge one on one of the main highways saying "Israel Apartheid Exposed" with a picture of some Arab, I saw it a few weeks ago.
Savages, this is why I don't like Cape Town, they just let blacks burn our history.

my grandfather fought alongside some rhodesian troops in the portuguese colonial wars, he always said they were the most insane and toughest bastards he had ever seen.

for those it may concern this is a great vid made by a former rhodesian and his whole channel is really good with a lot of history and insight

youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY

I'm glad everyone felt like chiming tonight, we all must be in a pretty good mood from Trumps recent rise.

These threads always die before they gain traction.

I'll be on for another hour or so, but I just wanted to say good bantz lads.

Below is one of my favorite saves, kind of related.

Kek this is the best polandball I've ever soon, thanks

>Lots of Jews served in the RLI, and Israel had good relations with both Rhodesia and old South Africa.

That's because Israeli Jews are a completely different breed than the diaspora. They know what its like having a pest, in their case its the Arabs.

Kill yourself you fucking cuck bitch.

Saved.

Sewe sewe vir leef.

what happened to us

i know about their relationship but i have it on good authority that they were supplying the terres as well as rhodesia, check out this vid he talks it also he made another vid ill see if i can find it. but IIRC ian smith was suspicious of what the israelies were doing but could not prove anything, also some of the troopies captured some weapons and items that could have only came from israel.

Boomers and jews are bad news.

>The ANC

The whole ANC was almost ran by jews sounds like they had both sides of the coin there like they always do.

Fuck off you SA kike.

this is belgian congo m8

Well I'm going to hit the sack, wish you good luck man, don't forget about America.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

you gotta check this out

The Afrikaaners/Boers are amongst some of the most inspiring people on the planet.

Would Orania take someone with a basic knowledge of construction/in depth knowledge of insulation. Of European origin and willing to learn Afrikaans.

Is land in Orania expensive? I could probably put up a house myself.

MEME TEAM

If they had been left to rule, Africa would be a huge democratic 1st world country by now. But instead it's full of disease, violence and crime.

>Orania
Whoa at 0:17 dark guy in the blue jacket looks like a Filipinio guy happily shooting along with the whites.

With jews you lose.
With boomers you______

yup

can't have that though thanks to mentally ill boomers
(pic related) prepare for rage

Green time.

>Be Eugene Terre'Blanche
>Be in Police Academy
>Be Ex-Nazi high command
>Learn Afrikaans really fast because German
>Go to new white place to live
>Literally Pick Eugene out of thousands of others for personal bodyguard
>Badass motherfucker

His pride is what fucked him though. SA would have a volkstaat if it wasn't for his stubbornness.
Anyone who knows the infamous blue Mercedes shooting scene knows what I'm talking about. Chilling shit.

Yeah pretty much.
Hmm that's interesting, I haven't heard that before. But then it doesn't explain why mugabe was so quick to recognize Palestine? Russia supplied weapons to nkomo while China provided to mugabe
What? Most of the ANC is black dumbass, and most of it is still extremely anti Israel and pro BDS.

There was Joe Slovo but he ran the communist party which was a fuck up anyway and never gained any real power.
The exchange rate in South Africa is extremely weak. Orania would probably welcome you and your foreign money, just learn afrikaans first.

I'll try not to. #MAGA.

Watching now.

In 1963 a group of Jews founded the "African" National Congress. The ANC was founded by Lionel Bernstein, Bob Hepple, Dennis Goldberg, Arthur Goldreich, Hazel Goldreich and James Kantor, with a few African front men -- Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Govan Mbeki (father of Thabo Mbeki), Raymond Mhlaba, and Ahmed Kathrada. In this, the ANC followed the model the Jews established when they founded the NAACP in the United States, with the exception that the ANC was a much more violent and openly communist organization. These Jews and their African National Congress received funding and support from both the Soviet Union and the US CIA.

You sound like the same SA kike that floods the NatSoc Gen..

Yes. I'm going to tell you this too, you may have seen these bullshit Namibia threads, but when I get to Orania, there will be an /ORG/ Orania general every week. All questions will be answered. All of them.

It's 10,000 USD for a small lot. I think that includes some other things like water hookup and taxes, etc.

Could you fucking imagine what 5 or 6 educated /polacks/ could do in a year with bricks and mortar? I mean seriously.

Not to be cliche but...."why aren't we funding this."

They would let you join. If you want to learn Afrikaans, get an app called "Mondolly." It's a game and you play it for literally 5 minutes every day, you will learn it so fast. If you speak the language, and want to come, I would be hard pressed to think they wouldn't let you.

Must have been a spare roof top Korean / flip.

OK well I admit I wasn't aware of that. I thought you were referring to the actual bulk of the ANC. Also why do you think the ANC is so anti Israel in 2016? Genuinely curiosity

And no I've never been on Nat soc gen before, I'm not the only poster in South Africa
If you guys actually do this, you need to find a way to bring women with you. I heard that people in Orania are getting angry because there isn't enough women as it is. Maybe you could bring eastern Europeans over here once you've set it up? Or alternatively you could get the poor SA whites

>Fred from scooby doo confirmed racist

The hacker known as Cred Forums strikes again.

>Be me
>On the phone with Orania Speerbank manager
>"Verskoon my, Praat jy Engels, Asseblief?"
>"Yah"
>Ask about Ora
>Why do this?

THE FUCKING GUY SAYS TO ME, SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF EVER.

>We take the rands people exchange into Ora
>We give them Ora
>We take the rands and put them into a giant
>low risk mutual fund
>We use that money and interest for expansion
>Also, Ora are only good here so no one steals >it
>Also, it doesn't deflate because we are the
>mint

Mind fucking blown. They make money just by people having the Ora in hand.

Does anyone know if this is actually Angola, Mozambique or Rhodesia?

Another idiot degenerate thespian.

It's from the Congo, and they are South African mercenaries

I'm assuming firearms aren't just allowed but required. I admit I have very little experience with shooting. I've only fired off a couple hundred rounds through shitty Cambodian AK-47's and fired an RPG once in my life. Do they train members of the community in defense? I wouldn't just want to build the community, id also like to properly learn how to defend it.

I'm sure they do

>the apes are out

bump

Yes and no. You have to understand, the architect of this project is literally the grandson of the architect of Apartheid. He doesn't just go around seig heiling and other degenerate bullshit. This is a smart man you are talking about.

You know how in movies there is a town of all friendly faces who are hiding a big secret that you aren't supposed to ask about....yeah that's Orania. You aren't even allowed to say racist shit in front of media people.

Will we play around in our Lt. Dangle / Reno 911 shorts with NVG's and high powered .30-06 at night, do tactical training...yeah.

Will we admit to it...nah.

I will fucking jizz when Orania has it's own police. Weapons permits for daayyyyysss. Shall issue, motherfuckers.

Sure, Yolandi, heres a permit for that Full auto FAL...

But why?

Actually it's 4-5 years post-Belgian Congo, m8. That's from the Simba Rebellion.

These threads will forever trigger me knowing the horrors that happened to the innocent people over there

And the worst part is that it take these savages into our countries

The ultimate red pill is knowing we still live in savage times and haven't moved into the new world yet

Listen to an actual Rhodesian describe her childhood.
youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM

98% of Cred Forums wouldn't have lasted a day in that system.

As far as guns go, you can pretty much get anything you can get in the states.

No "pinned" mags like you guys have to suffer. Sorry about that btw.

At least you can use big ass pistol mags haha

I understand that. I wouldn't honestly every consider myself racist. I just take a realistic view of the world based on statistics and history.

Image is everything in the modern world. It's sad to see that some fucking black parties are already trying to break apart Orania politically.

>The ultimate red pill is knowing we still live in savage times and haven't moved into the new world yet
EXACTLY
that is also why the "current year" meme is so effective, we know the truth. we just have to get the norms to figure it out

pic related, innocent refugees

Natural enemy of shoulders everywhere.

Every south African poster I've seen on Cred Forums has always been polite, redpilled as fuck and smart. I would love to visit

I'm sad that I never got to fight in the bush war but maybe the great European civil war will kick off soon and I'll be able to fight for the restoration of the Aryan master race in germany

>Image is everything in the modern world. It's sad to see that some fucking black parties are already trying to break apart Orania politically.
it is because the average standards of living is like 1000 percent better than everywhere else

I know what video you might be referring to, and I'll just say this.

They have a 75 IQ. The leaders probably have a 85 to 90 IQ, and I'm being generous as fuck.

They don't even understand what the law is. They think they can control private property.
They think it's a negotiation.
These are literally mentally children.

Don't worry too much about that lol

Besides the sheer numbers, they have nothing. Orania is very distant from large cities anyhow, they couldn't just get there.

That's also why the members of the community need to be armed and well trained. The SA constitution protects the people politically, the people need to protect themselves physically.

>I would love to visit
You will get shot

All other countries have inferior Potassium.

R A R E
A
R
E

Do you follow the hawk?

Pamela Anderson, here I come

fuck off borat

in videos of crania i have seen they do not flaunt guns but i am sure they are well armed and I'm sure a number of the men can fight and use weapons

>Do you follow the hawk?
No I follow the Fucking Leaf

Thank you user, I like USA posters as well.
How is Kazakhstan?

Those are the white people and small group of wealthy blacks...

Read my image

That king also really hates blacks from outside of SA.

You're talking about Diaspora Jews again. Have you ever met a real Israeli? They're attitude is seriously Rhodie as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=nu6cF4kYuoQ

Several friends of mine are descended from people who had to run. One of their fathers actually fought in the police reserves. Another lent me this as he told us the history of the place.

Made me pretty mad, the US was willing to train Islamist mujahideen against the commies, but not help Rhodesia under similar threat.

And now look at it. I want it back for them.

kek. Mugabe was backed by the Chinese, Paco.

lol kaffir detected
just kidding dude glad you can see the truth in a sea of bias

I've got this.

It's the only thing I've read on Rhodesia, to be honest their hype seems a little overblown among SF. They sound like real life MacGyvers but so little of it translated to actual success.

these guys all have massive legs

go get em' white man

thats bullshit man, anglo culture is worth preserving and its sad you don't have a white anglo preserve like orania

What could they possibly have against our G3?

Tight shorts, tight groups

Outnumbered, with bad supply, old equipment. Read an article once, this guy described being a kid in his house looking out of the window with a pellet rifle, while the police reserves were spread out across the lawn aiming rifles at a black workers commune whose population was nogging out. Even his mom was in another window with a .22.
Unfortunately I can't find it now.

I agree, although afrikaners outnumber us quite a lot and idk if we'd be able to recreate a Rhodesia-like state without them. Especially considering that whites in general are majorly outnumbered by non whites.

I was born in Rhodesia and grew up there. My family came to UK in the late 80s.
I have some memories - going to school, helping dad in the garden, and other mundane things.
Occasionally I get upset about it. What happened to my country is a disgrace. I can't return because it's too dangerous

My family are scattered. My mum lives near me. My brother is in Canada, my sister is in New Zealand.

this is so stupid. the idea you could establish some all white utopia inside of south africa, where south african federal law takes precedence, is retarded. if it ever got successful at all the anc would propose legislation to ban the towns which would be universally supported, hardcore supported by eff, and almost certainly supported by the da who would lose their coloured support that basically props them up if they didn't. if they tried to fight you'd literally be fighting the best army in africa, in a country firmly opposed to white rule all around, with a population of ~60 million.

you are all autists with no understanding of the world.

thats a promo from planet of the apes

Based Zulus

Do you have no tits in Brazil? I thought I saw a video somewhere about the C cup being called The Brazilian among cosmetic surgeons apparently because it's so common in Brazil. Are Brazilian girls all bunda?

Wtf

>Rhodesia
>White utopia
Read the fucking thread, pinko

not much they just did not train with them like the FN rifle, they never said they were bad iirc

our people took over the god damn planet, nobody has been able to stand up against us and win in the last 300 years except other anglos. Not counting guerrilla wars where we withdraw, which is nowhere near the same as being defeated in a real war.

i know right it is fucking sickening

thats the thing faggot, they don't want to rule they just want to live, and to live they need to be separate from murderous apes

No chance on me joining? Black semi fluent in Afrikaans, I actually kept learning after highschool.

This delusion is quite common.

Nigger detected.

>Hurr it couldn't work
>Even though it is now

>Hurr muh legislation
>Read the fucking SA constitution, asswipe

haven't you got enough of the country to yourself you greedy kaffir

i am white.

the constitution can easily be changed, as it would if this got any success. you are stupid as fuck and i know a lot more about south africa than some white nigger from the kentucky area.

it's also not "working now" any more than it's working anywhere else in the world, orania has a tiny population. you idiot.

i'm clearly referencing orania, you dumb chink.

then move away from the niggers. it's really simple. move to vermont or something.

you are an autistic nigger. no one wants you, not the autistic white trash and not the actual civilized people, and not other niggers.

You are right desu
Probably not

>limiting it to 300 years

white women were raped in city squares by mongols for hundreds of years until the sand niggers beat them in egypt after the empire split into 4. you are an autistic faggot who has no understanding of history.

Have there been any good action films made about the Rhodesian conflict?

The mongols never even got close to England, and we were talking about anglos aka "our people".

if you want to live around white people move to vermont or new hampshire or some shit. the rest of the world isn't going to fuck up trade with africa more generally with all countries outside of europe, and mess with all of global politics, to support a bunch of autistic idiots who want to live out some faggoty fantasy.

depending on how this election goes it could make a great propaganda film for race lessons learned and expansionism.

okay well then a bunch of spaghetti niggers were clearly more civilized than you, colonized you, and had you wishing you still had spaghetti niggers for hundreds of years after they left.

english are also the rape babies of a bunch of germans from angleland who wrote openly about how the men all cowered in battle and everyone should leave angleland to come to britain, and dna studies confirm you only have a very small amount of dna from them, they aren't your ancestors.

u wot

>spaghetti niggers
>colonised you
>you

So you're saying that the ancient Romans colonising the ancient celts (who aren't even anglos) is somehow degrading anglo-saxon as a race?

And yes, anglos are a hybrid race, and they also happened to conquer most of the world.

I don't see what your point is

Those are probably South African helicopters. The Souoth Africans helped the Rhodesians quite a bit.

realistically you should all be trying to live in some super rich place with no crime like monaco or andorra or some shit if it's actually about not being around uneducated people or a lack of crime, and you should move to vermont or new hampshire or maine or some shit if it's about being around white people.

i know you're all idiots otherwise you wouldn't even be having this discussion, so it's kind of pointless to shit on you for being stupid when if you weren't stupid i wouldn't be typing this out, but just to spell it out plainly you're all idiots and none of this will ever happen.

Fuck you thread fuck boy

>Greedy
Is it really in conceivable that I might hate what black people have made of SA and Zim? Is it not possible that an educated person might want something other than a trash heap, and be willing to work for it?

they're less of a hybrid race than american niggers. they're like 10% germanic, they copied the language of their rapists just like turkroaches because they weren't man enough to hold back the invasion.

and italians have mediterranean african dna and are widely acknowledged as spaghetti niggers with only slight genetic difference from north africans. if carthage beat rome then carthage would have carried on what we know as western civilization.

you are a white pussy in south africa. your whole life is like a skit about faggots, like a terrible snl skit where michael cera is in some minimum security prison with skinny niggers who steal car stereos and still beat him up.

I don't think a film about the White side could be made in the US - it would be some "Cry Freedom"-level shit lionizing Mugabe.

it is biased but here
youtube.com/watch?v=8awaV9BkdR0

it is kinda unrealistic and its pretty meh

move to australia you white nigger. all the white people in south africa aren't moving to anzac countries because they're idiots.

da fuck is this shit?

kill yourself fatboy

Look i was told yall aint about shit ao i put my info here. Cause i l believe yall aint about it bitches

im in south florida come fight me you fucking white nigger loser

Fuck off bro your not about shit fat fuck

>10% germanic
Source
>copied the language of their rapists
Really? Does England speak French or old Norse?

They speak a hybrid mix.
>and Italians have African DNA

And what does this have to do with anything? The ancient Romans managed to conquer the celts. Neither of which are the anglos or even closely related to the anglos

>you are a white pussy in South Africa
You are a confirmed for being underage

Oh fuck you austin tx bitch. 78748

if they took you then they would have to take every african intellectual with a good work ethic and then they would be swamped, go to america dude you will like it here

>That kind of stuff didn't happen in Rhodesia

I wish I had a version of this for Rhodesia

Shut the fuck up

make me you braindead faggot
come to FL
I WILL DAMAGE YOU

This thread got really weird all of a sudden...

Like i said aint about shit

i'm in my 20's.

only celtic languages were spoken on britain until germanic peoples came and raped them. they speak a west germanic language now, english, that they inherited and then changed from their rapists.

turkroaches dont speak the exact turkroach language that the original turkroach rapists brought to anatolia either.

anglos are celts genetically you dumb idiot, and germanic linguistically.

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

i was wrong about 10%, it's ~30%, like turkroaches (these studies generally change their estimate from study to study, but turkroaches are only genetically 10-30% turkroach).

Ooo someone being pissy haha faggot kill yourself. Then come see me at my job

it is the kike shills coming to derail a successful thread

Oh Fuck off to canada fag

Thank you very much, user.

I've told you come to me i posted a burner email in this thread when you are in FL email and i will make you know the meaning of pain, till then this is the last time I'm am going to respond to your faggot ass
also you are a white nigger loser

> People living in southern and central England today typically share about 40% of their DNA with the French, 11% with the Danes and 9% with the Belgians
>60% non celtic
>anglos are celts genetically you dumb idiot

Did you even read the article? And either way, it doesn't change the fact that anglos conquered most of the world.

Also you sound exactly like when when I was 12-13. If you really are in your 20s and behave this way then I sincerely suggest that you do some self reflection.

you're welcome bro its a pretty good movie but it could have been better (pro-white)

Hahahaha i left all my info to my job. Ill make it easier come to my pawnshop ill sell you a gun to kill yourself with

Fuck you to

i know i said that was the last time but I'm breaking that real quick. o i am laffinat your life
doing big things ehh? working at DA PAWN SHOP hahahaha you really are a white nigger loser
alright that was the last time

why you're trying to fuck this fat mexican? you're too scared to fight him in real life? so you come to pol pretend to be him and offend everyone to get them pissed? let me tell you a little secret everyone on pol and most Cred Forums is browsing cause they don't have anything else to do so give up they wont go after this fat mexican and no one falls for weak bait as this, the way you do it is tell people here he is a hillary supporter or feminist that will get you started but no physical agression will come to him just online harm, happy now faggot?

Call me up nigga i work for cash America. Or you gonna snitch on me that i hurt your lil bit feelings

yeah i fucked that all up. the english have that french dna though from before the norman invasion and still are speaking their rapists language.

anglos conquered a shit ton of the world but not most of it, western europeans conquered most of the world. anglos barely conquered anything in the americas, for instance. chinks and poo in loos had the best standard of living and were the vast majority of the world economy for most of history, which is what should matter for civilization by any reasonable metric.

otherwise mongols controlled the largest single empire and mongols havent done shit worth talking about besides be good at horse riding and warfare when horse riding while you shot arrows mattered.

mongols controlled the largest empire in the shortest amount of time***

youtube.com/watch?v=P8UMuaN3GK0

nothing more like a comfy Rhodesia thread on a saturday morning, listening to this song

also you are an actual adult white guy in south africa complaining about niggers like youre not in fucking africa. you're way dumber than i was as 12-13.

Welder here
If I get bored, could I go weld stuff in Oriana for a little while?

amen nice dubs btw pretty comfy where i am too

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74

Can confirm. I lived in ZA for a while and it was pretty easy to understand, just had to learn new vocabulary from non-germanic languages like baie for example.
Blacks sometimes approached me in afrikaans, maybe I looked like an afrikaaner to them

>baie
what's that? not being a cocksucker i legit dont know.

>Donald Trump is really bringing change

lol no he is literally a kike

Like "very" or "much". I thinks it's from a malay language or something.
When I didn't know the english term for something I was just trying to say the german word and in like 80% of times it was something similar in Afrikaans

fuck off kike yeah sure is working well these days

Respond blease