Ugh dude, did you just say "Make America Great Again"?

>ugh dude, did you just say "Make America Great Again"?
>when was America ever great in its racist, sexist, xenophobic past?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow
amazon.com/Fortress-Israel-Inside-Military-Country/dp/0374281041
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the 50's were pretty based

the new south park is blatant propaganda

I don't particularly believe this, but I'd say it anyway because you know it'll trigger that guy

>this dude was 4 years old during 9/11

it was better when we had slaves, obviously bro. jesus you some retard?

it has gotten progressively worse since independence

Am I the only one that will smash a numale's teeth out with a brick? They look like gay french lumberjcks but have no muscle, don't smoke, and would never harm a tree.

america created the internet we are all using right now...

the american founding fathers overthrew the aristocracy and created the modern free state

in 1967 the single parent rate for blacks was 14-26%

what is it now

Rachel maddow agrees
>"I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era Republican party platform."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

Isn't it like 73% or something?

no, the internet was born at CERN

What is ARPAnet you stupid fucking leaf. Good bait, got me to respond

America was great before Donald Trump began his campaign.

>great
>racist and sexist
Pick two.

hahaha this shit is amazing, you should have put taxes too

I think I heard it's 80% with it being as high as 95% in the black areas of new york city

Haha I was going to make that exact comment! Very punchable face

I'd say probably 10 or younger. I was 5 during it and I look younger than this fag.

>Am I the only one that will smash a numale's teeth out with a brick?
I hope so, attacking someone just for how they look is something a nigger or a radical muslim would do

The Constitution, both World Wars, the founding of DARPA and subsequent development of the internet just to name a few.

We also are the entire reason Israel still exists and is safe from countries that are actually sexist, racist, and xenophobic. You do love Israel right? You're not an anti-semite are you?

Of course, if you don't like this country, you're welcome to move somewhere else.

hey my little brother was 10, but he has a level head. i haven't lost all hope. maybe i've lost a good deal

>when you're abe lincoln

you're inviting trolls but i stand with you ameribro

>I think I heard it's 80% with it being as high as 95% in the black areas of new york city
To be fair many of those little niggers have a dad with them, the mother only reports she is a single mother to get more welfare money, a bunch of those retards got charged last year for fraud

>you're inviting the trolls

The trolls are already here. This entire thread is bait. Anyway, that whole thing about Israel is just a trap for liberals. What blue-pilled faggot doesn't love Israel?

>Why are you still here if you hate America then?

"But, Faggot, that's what made America so great in the first place"

i read this twice amazon.com/Fortress-Israel-Inside-Military-Country/dp/0374281041

jidf aside, israel looks out for it's own and i can appreciate that

>the new south park is blatant propaganda

But for who?

Stop posting this faggot, I hate that fucking face

That dude looks like he's 40 years old
Maybe he just has horrible skin or something though. But compared to most late-20s people he's looking pretty shitty

Fuckkkkk

I don't understand the fascination with the new world.

Colonization and immigration signaled the downfall of white civilization. We should abandon the new world, and try to make Europe great again.

Fuck it, I do not want my dog to dead

Pleas to stop the mean to my dog.

>im not really a lumberjack

Why did he close the register afterwards?

You're focusing on the negative. This man was clearly sympathetic to this poor woman. Imagine if she had to close the register herself?!

Chivalry isn't dead.

no

I've got immunity cat and dog, my man.

>any pets
YOU'RE NOT KILLING MY DOGGO!

The member berries are memes

So what does it mean? Pre-Obama, the Bush-era?

Why does his face look so fake?

faggot

I hate this fucking dude's face so much. Triggers me every time.

>Ugh do you really vote democrat? How can you vote for a party that invented the Klan and Jim Crowe Laws. I bet you're pro-black genocide via abortion too, you white racist liberals make me sick.

Member no Isis
Member when things were safe
Member when there weren't so many mexicans
Member when marriage was between just a man and a woman

Plus the image of kyle's dad being a total jew. Yeah, I'd say matt and trey might be based.

>Plus the image of kyle's dad being a total jew. Yeah, I'd say matt and trey might be based.

South Park has literally been on for decades. If you haven't figured out that Matt and Trey might be a little bit based by now, you haven't been paying attention.

Can someone please explain what the fuck that location is behind the guy?

>row of showers along a fenced off trench
>queues

WHAT IS IT

When our money was made of silver.

>America is already great
>America was never great
Liberals agree with both statements.

checked.
predator mode activate. Human skin ripe to acquire.

Come back to the commonwealth lad

k

DELETE THIS!!

lol how about no, you fruit-fucking kiwi?

my grandma talks about the 50s like any other time. maybe she is a cynic but I think people who lived through the fifties probably don't rate it that highly.

>tfw my sister's friends are like this

I feel my testicles decrease testosterone production when I see this image

Mods pls ban.

>Polio, lead-based gasoline, everyone smoking and the ever-present threat of nuclear war.
Sounds peachy.

Heres your reply. Theres animals fighting out here.....just being safe.

You know, there was a time when someone could have come to me and offered this bargain:

"Your future will be brighter than that of your parents, and your children's future brighter than your own. You will collect social security, you will not be on the hook for ever-increasing debts from the older generation; we will never again set foot on the moon. But all people of all races, sexes, religions, and sexual orientations will be never be treated with fairness and equality. Refuse, and the world will descend into a new dark age, but all peoples will be equal at last."

And I would have refused that bargain.

Now? Leftists, women, gays, and darkies have made it quite clear that identity trumps ideology. Moreoever, that attacking their opponents is more important than building up their allies. So fuck 'em. If putting blacks back in the cotton fields, women back in the kitchen, and gays back in the closet is what it takes to have a solvent nation and a moon colony? I'll take that bargain in a heartbeat and sleep like a baby.

Build me a competitor NASA with infinite money. Show me how, without hiring a single straight white male, they can put a black lesbian on the moon. White men did it fifty years ago with a slide rule, tin foil and some kerosene. Prove equality is real.

>implying I would ever waste my breath talking to these brainwashed morons.

its the ovens my friend. we are warming them up, all these fucking traitors will burn, every last one of them

damnit

Holy shit, this garden gnome came to life!

fuck you nigger

Oy vey leaf, stop being so fragile it's the current year.

>america created the internet we are all using right now...

Tim Berners Lee is British - he invented HTTP and WWW.

we created arp net and packet switching. and we have IBM

>Build me a competitor NASA with infinite money. Show me how, without hiring a single straight white male, they can put a black lesbian on the moon. White men did it fifty years ago with a slide rule, tin foil and some kerosene. Prove equality is real.

But, muh structural and historical inequalities!

stop sharting sonny

What? Are you gay?

Sure, Polio is a bummer, but the rest of that shit is called "living". It's what we men do with our lives rather than "survive."

>we men

You had to be there.

It's like a lumberjack sold his build for a stylist.

I hope for us. I didn't see the new episode, but I heard some things. It's about time someone started fighting for us.

Fack

the '80s
and Trump would tell you the same
Nobody actually thinks the '80s were shit in the US.

For you.

>I hope for us.

Don't get those hopes too high. South Park is firmly middle of the road at best, and left leaning at worst.

Nothing

I am not your dude faggot, why you wear something on your head indoors, why you have shit ass gay beard, and what's with the face mimic? are you having a stroke?