I come to divulge! Ask about the coming shitstorm!

I am he! Ask away!

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/12011-the-mind-war-and-our-existence-exposed-the-truth-about-our-entire-reality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's going to happen in Germany?

Tell me more!

More raping, more crime. A rise in anti muslim gangs. Street violence within a year.

But you already knew that!

Will Russia take East Ukraine?

Every man and woman should strive to achieve one simple goal in life. The state of serenity.

when will sweden collapse? will the russians arm us and make sweden a russian puppet?

Russia has no need to take east ukraine by force. It has thrust its sphere of influence well beyond the borders of ukraine. Simply holding its ground will see it absorb most of ukraine over time.

That depends on whether or not further provacation comes from the U.S. If it does you might see ukraine as DEEP within its NEW borders!

Is Merkel going to survive her political failures?

She will die... by her own politics

fake and gay

kek vult

Do you need a hug my friend? I can help you!

did Hitler die on Berlin?

No! he escaped. His daughter is currently serving as head of state somewhere in the world.

i do need a hug, i'm on Cred Forumson a friday night because i don't relate to peple my own age anymore, i'm not on tinder, and i don't play pokemon go

yeah i need a fucking hug

You just described me perfectly. Well played good sir!

*hugs*

His portal opens soon!

Will Japan become a regional military superpower again and will their birthrate level out naturally?

Did you know you we can all command the forces of evil.

Posting relevant information will make hundreds of paid agents rush into a thread like this.

That is control. Use it against the masters!

what kind of relevant information ?

Japan will see a cultural revolution one day, a little ways off. This will shift the government of Japan into a North Korean Leadership role. Regional wars may break out.

GATE > TAVISTOCK > TRINITY > 23/24

That might do it.

Relevant information like what?

Is there going to be an attack on the SWIFT system?

can the power behind meme magic be used by individuals for smaller purposes ?

is it merkel ?

will there be a race war within our life time?

On 9/11 a building did fall
but that did not stop hillary or baal

For the mirror of two evils did happen again, this time the evil was the one to fall.

It meant something!

Yes but not sure of any other details

It can be used by anyone for whatever reason if they can harvest enough loosh.

But i frown upon that kind of thing.

yes

Look around you!

what's her endgame?

What portal? are you talking of CERN?

Semion mogilevich.

Why is he going to be important soon?

(This is to see if you're full of shit.)

how can one successfully develop divination like Nostradamus?

uh, it obviously looks like it, that doesnt mean that the oligarchy will let it happen? what kind of hack are you?

The release of the world of warcraft movie was a sign. The message?

Imagine, a quantum computer that can use loosh energy with cern to pierce the veil allowing in beings who will HELP them assault heaven. By causing mass pain and death. Generating the raw loosh to pierce the gates of heaven.

That is if you want to believe.

you can read about that here

shameless self link

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/12011-the-mind-war-and-our-existence-exposed-the-truth-about-our-entire-reality/

what is this jpg about?

You cannot! without doing deals! It would be better to embrace your own inner human qualities and learn to listen to what you already know!

>Semion mogilevich.
I would have to guess! Running for ukrainian leadership?

Will Trump win?

It's Vicky Weaver at Ruby Ridge

Do not look at it!

Is there any hope on Tay AI defying JadeHelm?

Is there any hope for Tay in general?

Win maybe! Become president? maybe not!

It all depends on the next political move.

Oh how no one will see it coming.

Obama can STILL BE VP! don't forget that!

Yes. KEK wills it.

Why would she need to? Tay for an experiment in reactions on social media to certain positions in preparation for the elections.

will there be racial purism? if i move to japan will i be lynched?

I get the feeling you will not.

Anything interesting in Indonesia for the near future? Java in particular?

The prophecy is that we need an AI to face theirs AI. Tay shall be that AI.

so the Ragnarok is at reach, how much time do you think we have til they break into Heaven and get their asses handed to them?
I'm reading your article now.

What's going on in the Gulf of Aden?

Specifically, Socotra, and the surrounding area.

>Indonesia
Yes a sighting of a ghost city north west of java. Spotted by fishing vessels near a small island. No time frame.

whoah..

/sage this shitty larping

What's China up to beside economic imperialism/colonization in the third world

Unsure. But watching the events unfold. It seems this election ties into the initial opening to let the beasts in. They need loosh to open it. So expect major events of some kind and then it will just all change. Politicians will start quitting all over the world. And that will be it.

Djinns, Genies bottles, the old way to charge a item with loosh was to sacrifice thousands of men in battle.

Testing the new micro apartments for the mega cities!

I get the feeling you intended that location as a test! i'm afraid this has obscured by knowledge.

how about Nicaragua? what advice would you give someone investing in real estate there in the near future ?

Choose guam

Why is there so much larping threads
did /x/ merge with Cred Forums because of the forgotten language stuff?

I'm not larping brother.

im a grill

No you are a guy

So basically KEK and the other elder gods are our only hope. We need to loosh them so they can outpower Moloch/elites hellish alliance?

what nation will lead the colonization of space?

You have one power that can defeat them. The power of the meme is the only force strong enough to shake the very system to cause every apple to fall. Look out! as above so below!

China! They will be the first to package building packs.

how do we channel and deploy it even more successfully than we already are ?

As above, so below

I must leave for now! But know that the love within your own heart can turn any hate you have into fuel for your life.

You can make life what you want it to be. And you can help take down the bad guys at the top.

Later my fellow earthlings!

Are you also against abortion?

Nope

Before i go since it is a good question!

It is already effective! They just ignore it. You must force them to show it like with pepe. Doing so is giving it 10x the power to defeat them.

I'm against faggot with so much hate they blame everyone around them even those siding with them. Aka the guy in the image is a perfect example of a message ruined by self interest, ego, and attempted shaming.
Yes

Yes you are. You didn't even recognize the picture of Vicki Weaver, underage retard.

>Vicki Weaver,
How was it relevant? Exactly! hence why i ignored it.

Nope, you LARPing faggot. You tried to act like it was 2spoopy5me shit, when in reality you're just a kid that had no idea

Shush dear boy. The womb of artemis is not for us.

You're not Utnapishtim, nigger.

Nor am i noah