Question Time

I am here to answer your questions on Donald Trump's campaign messaging.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/B_M_Finnigan/status/776948780058841088
archive.is/WEl53
youtu.be/Nf8ZWHqMnJk
youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ
youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI
youtu.be/6M7Rp_Ghv6k
youtu.be/QgSzm4_beH4
archive.is/91hBq
archive.is/4HnwF
archive.is/nhKEZ
archive.is/iOURF
archive.is/zwaoE
archive.is/ua8Z
archive.is/wdV5Q
archive.is/7LKuO
archive.is/FkVAP
archive.is/36w2L
archive.is/PSeMY
archive.is/cscI9
archive.is/Ly8bT
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21492
ngpvan.com
youtu.be/omok9hltIsc
axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/
youtube.com/watch?v=E96lAHygeIU
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87279006/#q87283849
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89165283/#89165283
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's get this out of the way...

STATE OF THE RACE:
(pic related)

>Debates will decide everything
>Trump has big electoral advantage if election was held today
>All Romney states will go for Trump, NC absolutely going red
>Florida and Ohio, the two most wins, are absolutely going red
>Iowa and Maine 2nd district, absolutely going red

PATH TO VICTORY:
>Campaign needs to flip just one state worth 9+ votes (most likely PA, VA, MI, WI, or CO)

OR

>campaign needs to flip both Nevada and New Hampshire

That's how Trump gets to 270

So... how is Trump going to win the first debate?

Does the Big Guy know about Pepe?

What do you think about the list of people funding Trump's campaign shown on this site:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

?

how long was he planning today's antics?

Is Joe Biden really a pedo?

why are you such a lying faggot? what's the most amount of dicks have you taken at the same time? why do you get your rocks off answering questions of 13 year olds who take you seriously?

How is the media spinning Trump and this birther crap? How do you expect it to affect the polls?

Get out here to Nevada
do some events
flip it
It'll be hard in some ways in Clark County: culinary union, seiu, the Reid machine etc..
Washoe is in the bag for you

Get Pence and Trump back out here!

Do you have access to internals? How are you so sure virginia is still a swing state?

How likely is it the first debate gets delayed because of Illary?

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION
N.
S.
W
E.
R.
M
Y.
F
U.
C
K
I.
N
G.
Q
U
E.
S
T
I.
O.
N.
Does a penis go into a vagina to make babies? How does that work?

Tell me about PA

twitter.com/B_M_Finnigan/status/776948780058841088

He's retweeted Pepe before.

How are the internals in PA? I live in PA (Allegheny) and barely see signs for either candidate.

When will Trump admonish pepe the frog??

Please tell us he's prepping HARD for the debates. He won the forum with Clinton because she fucked up, but we need him to have his points 100% memorized if he wants to put this woman away, 100% TKO.

is this birther thing part of a master plan?

The idea is to smother her message by attacking every statement she makes, relating them back to all of her scandals. When asked a specific question, keep everything as "big picture" as possible and don't qoute numbers that will lead down into specifics. MSM will be looking for "gaffes" on number specifics...

Goal is to create enough "moments" that any policy trip up will be overshadowed by the size of Trump's personality and the weight of her scandals.

Well imma do something stupid and pretend you are legit. What is the state of trumps campaign right now. What is the state of hillary's

Yes

What states are in play now that you weren't expecting?

Will Les Mis turn up again in future messaging and merch?

Asking because something subtle like "Do You Hear the People Sing?" bumper stickers and shirts would provide a great way to engage and fundraise off of shyer supporters.

How long will Trump piss around before he nails Hillarys coffin shut during the debates?

Does he have a favorable opinion of Pepe?

How prepared is he for the gotcha questions he's going to get in the debate coming up?

What exactly is Trump's debate strategy?

Is he going to attack Hillary on all her scandals or defend his own policies and act presidential? Or a mixture of both?

What is the chance of Hillary dropping out? Is there any Democrat pressure on her to do so?

You should make a genuine reach out to disabled people, get them help getting jobs and stuff like that without looking like too patronizing!

If I rally a bunch of minority leafs together to make a demonstration of support at the Trump tower in Vancouver, would it be likely that Trump feature us in a tweet or facebook post?

What books does Donald Trump read?

Do you have a team going through the email leaks? Do you utilize /cfg/?

Do you guys have any sort of contingency for Hillary Clinton possibly getting swapped out for someone else? There's a rumor that Michelle Obama is her backup.

Also, how's the anti election fraud effort going? Has Trump or the campaign talked to Roger Stone about his Stop the Steal initiative?

Does trump really have a lot of Cuban friends like he said in today's rally?

CTR may be reading this thread, be careful.

>that map

So the same strat as the republican debates?

Is trump running unopposed? Will we see favorable polls coming out of PA? Doesn't he need it to win?

Was making the media absolutely shitter-shattered today the goal? Does the team have contingencies for them lashing back, like cooking polls extremely hard or canceling coverage to act big?

They are going to try to bog Trump down in the "You didn't apologize" line of attack. Trump will respond by saying Hillary started the attack and she should apologize as well.

There's enough truth there that the MSM has to spend tons of time rehashing exactly how involved the HRC campaign was with the birther movement... and that's all anyone will be thinking about.

It's not about coming off clean, that's not always possible, it's about dragging HRC down into the much as well. Also, doing it on a Friday and pissing off the MSM so much they couldn't pundit coherently was intentional.

In a survey I suggested Trump give Hillary the "Jeb bush treatment", how important are the surveys?

Of course he is , also chekt

Good job, today was the most assblasted I have ever seen the MSM

Has he been laughing as incredulously and as hard as we have at the media and illary herself running after this cartoon frog with everything they have in the best Don Quixote impersonation ever witnessed?

Internals are ok, Won't see PA flip completely until after first debate.

As i've said before, voters agree with Trump on the issues in that state more than they like him as a candidate. The enthusiasm is in his favor.

Don't give specifics, as I don't want shills to pick this up, but does Trump have a general idea what to say to avoid potential media traps

Donald Trump’s ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement
-WashPo May 2016 archive.is/WEl53

VIDEOS:
Former Clinton Manager CONFIRMS Campaign's Coordinator Promoted Birther Controversy youtu.be/Nf8ZWHqMnJk

Morning Joe And Mika REMIND Everyone Who ACTUALLY Began Birtherism youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ

Chris Matthews (2007) reports BHO born in INDONESIA! youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI

Michelle Obama- Barack Obama's Home Country Kenya youtu.be/6M7Rp_Ghv6k

PROOF Hillary & Chris Matthews FIRST BIRTHERS youtu.be/QgSzm4_beH4

Articles:
Penn Strategy Memo
- The Atlantic March 2007 archive.is/91hBq

Hardball with Chris Matthews
-Transcript December 2007 archive.is/4HnwF

Obama slams smear photo
-Politico February 2008 archive.is/nhKEZ

Obama Gets Dressed
-Slate February 2008 archive.is/iOURF

Clinton: Obama Not Winning Over “Hard-Working Americans, White Americans
-HuffPo May 2008 archive.is/zwaoE

Lawsuit questions Obama’s eligibility for office
-The Washington Times August 2008 archive.is/ua8Z

Clinton told to portray Obama as foreign
-Politico August 2008 archive.is/wdV5Q

Memo could keep Clinton-Obama rift open
-CNN August 2008 archive.is/7LKuO

Meet the Birthers
-MotherJones August 2009 archive.is/FkVAP

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
-The Daily Beast February 2010 archive.is/36w2L

Birtherism: Where it all began
-Politico April 2011 archive.is/PSeMY

Birther Row Began with Hillary Clinton Supporters
-The Telegraph April 2011 archive.is/cscI9

Hillary Clinton Obstructionist
or Closet Birther
-birthers.org archive.is/Ly8bT

Are you guys worried about Clintons ear piece?

Are you keeping an eye on reports of Clinton overbilling small donors?

>observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

If you played it right and came with decisive proof that it's not an isolated incident, you could potentially nuke Clinton's favorables from orbit even with weak debate performances.

He won't memorize lines. He won't.

He'll soak up information through osmosis, and his recall on talking points is great... but he won't memorize anything. He wants them to come out in his own words.

Worried about getting Rubio'd.

Are there any plans in place for Illinois? Voter fraud will happen, as always. Unlike previous years, the voter fraud may be the only thing keeping us blue. I don't want to get into much detail, but my family is extremely entrenched into the D political machine here -- to the point that I recently turned down a job offer from Durbin's Chief of staff. Things are falling apart at the seams. Corruption is everywhere, and everyone is sick of it. The fact that Rauner was elected was proof enough of that. I truly believe a bit of ground game here coupled with shedding light on the zombie-voters could flip us.

No.

Just an issue that campaign doesn't want to get bogged down on. Let's get it out of the way, release a statement, piss off the MSM so we can turn it into a statement on how biased the MSM is. Let's get HRC dirty while we're at it.

On Monday, we'll be talking about something different.

I read art of the deal, and that's how I picture him doing it. I feel like he just picks things up fast, and if focused he could learn whatever he needed to. But that's probably just bias on my end.

What happened with Oregon? I thought internal polls said it was a viable state.

Good news for you then, PA is almost assured to be in Trump's favor

>Worried about getting Rubio'd.

That is a fair point

So I'll ask the question.

Did hillary actually have pneumonia?

No one has to be worried about anything to do with her. Even with an earpiece you cannot fix the hate that every american, and foreign man feels for her. An earpiece can't fix her seizures either.

see Campaign has never been more electric. We can see the path to victory

Wow, then you guys did a good job rekting their shit in as a afterthought, that makes the whole situation even better!

Do you know he prepped for the GOP debates?

I'm wondering because if he did, then that explains the some stumbles he's had. But if he didn't I'm not as confident,

What is really wrong with Hillary health wise?

Would he do something like ask the debate mods to turn down the thermostat so Hillary wouldn't pass out again? Or is he passed that sort of thing? Is it just smooth "acting presidential" sailing from now on?

I feel like Nevada and New Hampshire are the easiest, no?

there was a leaked email outlining a bunch of these from the dnc leak from their fundraising organization to one of the staffers with all the names and addresses of the donors and the amounts of their refunds
I saw one email with a few hundred while searching for some date

That's true. But imagine how lost she would be without someone feeding her lines through her ear. She would go all if if if if if okiedoke

Always thought 338 Electoral Votes were possible if message got out.

However I'm surprised that PA isn't firmly red, and the past week has seen major inroads into VA, MI, and Colorado that happened much quicker than I thought we'd see.

Much further along pre-debate than we had even hoped.

Nearly every nightly news program said it was a lie that Hillary started the birther movement. I figure that means they're not going to bring it up again unless they want more information on to come out on Hillary and the birthers.
Probably isn't that much polling for Oregon because it's vote by mail and it's a smaller state.

Have you guys been doing much research into Hillary's health? For example, Parkinson's victims tend to freeze when startled like when Hillary was confronted with those protestors.

Will Trump exploit that or are you guys going to let Hillary implode on her own?

get in here

Trump will not make it to the election
Obama will not let him get anywhere near the White House
Nice roleplaying by the way, you got these autistic frog-worshipping /reddit/ors believing your cuck-filled bullshit.

Do you have a screencap by any chance?

Tested it out today, went great. Will return.

The entire Trump campaign is absolute genius. Everyone working for it has outperformed every expectation and outmaneuvered every opponent. I was watching CNN while Trump (yet again) trolled the entire media and watched pundits fly into a frenzy.

How much of that was Trump and how much was the campaign in organizing that?

This will go down as one of the greatest campaigns in history (if he wins). Congratulations!

Now another question. I am a election judge for november, however it is in a blue state. Is there anything I can do to assist the campaign

He's been properly briefed on Aleppo.

How is everyone reacting to Pepe?

Are they just laughing it off as hilarious?

The collective anal clench of the Bernouts during and after the Chicago riot was probably sufficient to kickstart a fusion reactor, but it only handed the Illinois primary to Trump when people saw what a bunch of horrible people the protesters were.

I know the Secret Service has ulcers at the mere thought of an outdoor stadium Trump rally at this point, but if you can only do one, do it at Soldier Field in October. It will be an enormous mess and CPD will have to crack a bunch of heads to retain order, but doing it anyways and keeping the candidate and attendees safe could very well flip Illinois due to a similar GOTV effect for undecideds who are leaning Trump.

Yeah, that is the same thing what I have been seeing.

>Much further along pre-debate than we had even hoped.

So how will that advange work for Trump?

Man, i don't think this was the best way to face the birther issue, but in the same thime, i can't come up with a better way to do it. I'm affraid it will cost him as the khan's feud did. Goddamit ! We just overcame the khan's damage and now this media bashing. Is a drop in the polls in sight? What do you think Clinton's move for the debates will be?

Ask /Cfg/

I'll go search for a minute. It won't be that hard to find.

And what is Aleppo?

Kek!

He knows about Pepe. Does he know about Kek?

The day she collapsed there were serious meetings to replace her, and frankly I'm surprised she survived it (politically). I thought she was gone, for sure.

It's too late now to replace her. They had a window to do it for health reasons, but that windows gone and any replacement would be for political reasons now, impossible to argue in court against deadlines for that reason.

Are you really with the Trump campaign? If I somehow knew your name and googled you, would I recognize you? Can you post any sort of proof that you're with the Trump campaign?

Also is there any chance that Trump will return to Delaware? Specifically to the University of Delaware? Or at least Newark? I know the answer's probably know, just want to see if there was any chance.

kek

A dark dream on a cold night of infinity.

How the hell does Donald come up with his schemes to troll the media?

But this would be like Trump saying he understood Khnas point of view in the first day, case closed.

He didn't double down on it.

Wew.

Certain Corners of the Internet can do the sorting much quicker than a couple of interns can. We rely on our allies for help like that.

any chance of him actually doing his campaign promises?

Please be aware the debate panel will pose a question about that oil pipeline the Indians are protesting. A savvy answer on that appeasing both oil and tribes would be great (mention fixing IHS at same time as VA)

>The day she collapsed there were serious meetings to replace her, and frankly I'm surprised she survived it (politically). I thought she was gone, for sure.

Oh man, and she could collapse again...

Much Earlier in this election there was a politico article saying Trump tried to schmooze a top GOP donor but was told to fuck off

How true is this?

Always am

Keep talking about JOBS.

Glad to hear that.

I would seriously cum if Hillary collapsed during the debate.

>Much further along pre-debate than we had even hoped.
I don't think anyone expected illary to self destruct as badly as she has.

The turnaround has been incredibly quick in that state, and the turnout among Obama Dems will be much smaller than MSM is polling.

He's been samefagging since before your mom spread her legs like a whore.

Do you think Trump will be a good president? What do you think his primary focus will be ala healthcare bill for Obama?

trump is up by 5 in colorado

Don't you suppose she'll collapse again? I do. She can't ignore whatever disease she has forever.

If it ain't broke.

>hillary starts shaking and showing tremors during the debates

Media will starting talking about the 2020 election at that point

Absolutely, the madder they act the more impartial they sound... the less weight their punditry carries.

And he's still polling semi-decent in a lot of swing states despite that. Good lord.

Ever revisiting Delaware?

back

as requested (sort of)

the reason on many of those refunded donations is "marked as fraud" which I assume is the people that noticed they were being overcharged.

email from NGP which has a website ngpvan.com here

>Oh man, and she could collapse again...

Voted for Trump in Virginia on March 15 and will do it again in November! God I hope Trump wins.

Is he aware of the Awoo wolf girl?

Not surprised.

Virginia is very polarized right now, so all you need is to switch some enthusiasm up and suddenly Trump is winning here.

People tend to forget that the Obama effect affected Virginia the most.

>Primary Debates Trump goes to town on Hillary and makes everyone intimately aware of all her flaws and scandals
>our general reaction
I'm pretty sure some of us have had actual sex dreams about this happening.

Please answer this question.

That whole thing is so stupid of them. They are trying to pre-empt Memes, so they can link any surrogate to them (like GS did with Don JR today)... which I understand.

But at the end of the day they are talking about a goofy two dimensional green frog being the face of White Supremacy? Makes them seem so childish.

What percent nationally is Hillary actually polling at on average?
Also what percent of the electorate this year is expected to be Republicans?

Something BIG has gone down behind the scenes in the past few weeks. Look at all the recent happenings and how theyve been covered.

1. Trump visit to Mexico
2. Hillary alt right speech backfires
3. Hillary health becomes topic
4. Trump performs well in Commander in Chief forum while Matt Lauerer surpsingly helps him out a bit
5. Gary Johnson gets campaign ended on Morning Joe
6. Assange talking more shit than usual
7. Anthony Weiner getting taken down, Huma divorce
8. Obama completely embarrassed by multiple world leaders inhighly publicized incidents
9. FBI data release
10. North Korea nuclear tests
11. The Basket Incident
12. Trump taking lead in polls despite media ability to rig them

I feel like all this shit is connected somehow. What the fuck has gone down behind the scenes in the last month? Are the rumors of influential behind the scenes players turning and supporting Trump true?

Be nimble.

Seriously though, there's only so much planning you can do for potential traps. He's a master of marketing, he's won every debate.

He's not standing on stage with a microphone and losing to Trigger Happy, Crooked, illary Clinton.

really needing a juicy story
fuck yourself

The Age of Memes have begun!

How is Trump's ground game?

He didn't focus much of it during the primary and it killed him in a few states. I know Hillary isn't neglecting that part of her campaign

What is Stephen Bannon doing differently than Paul Manafort?

Hey that goofy 2D frog helped out your campaign in the beginning.

Don't forget that

Re-asking

>Makes them seem so childish.
It really is an awful look to normies. Whining about a cartoon frog neets on a Bhutanese sheep herding board like to post? Fucking nuts.

So is he going to talk policy at all during the debates? I've always felt like the lack of it was bogging him down. If he can throw in policy and then attack her I think he'd come off great in the first debate

He'll reach over and pluck it out.

Very well.

I am praying for him to do well, wish him good luck.

Anything new you can tell us? A suprise? Something we don't know about?

I think that the (((media))) is going to intentionally create an artificial decrease in the polls for trump in order to denoralize supporters a month before. is this possible?

How's the anti election fraud effort going? Has Trump or the campaign talked to Roger Stone about his Stop the Steal initiative?

foh communist shill

No they won't. The media is hilariously biased in favor of Hillary. How have you not noticed this?

Any plans to exploit her health? Will Trump say certain things that may trigger her?

>mfw

What is trump's position on the gold standard and the fed?

It seems you guys avoid it like the plague.

Senpai plz answer

Or should I just ask in the next question time?

CAN YOU IMAGINE???

How does a 70 old man sleep three hours a day, have perfect health, and be so HIGH ENERGY?

Yes, we're waiting for the right moment to push all of these DNCLeak stories.

The overbilling, the voter purges, the Obama/Hillary hatred, the pay-for-play... everything.

It'll be too much. I think at that point they would admit it's a lost cause if she collapsed at the debate

One thousand nuclear missiles headed your way, China.

Holy shit

>mfw

>RACIST WOMEN ATTACKER REEEEE

Well of fucking course he's going to keep quiet. He saw what saying that during the campaign did to Ron Paul and what trying to act on it openly did to JFK. I don't care if he has literal goddamn ninjas auditing the fed under cover of darkness so long as the audit is done and the results made public.

Is President Trump open minded to having a full disclosure of different levels of the secret space program and releasing hidden technologies that we know exist such as the TR-3 for civilian passenger use and medical cures that are hidden and destroyed by the patent office?

Absolutely. PA is a slow burn, but once it ignites it doesn't blow out. its going to go hard for Trump, and what will cinch it is hearing about jobs. PA is full of people who don't vote party ticket, and are moderate majority smack dab in the middle. They help make or break elections for a reason, and their concerns run to how it affects their own lives. They are already 'at' Trump because they want to hear about jobs. They are almost on board, but like everyone pre-internet, they wait to make up their final minds from the debates.

Debates have broken candidates and made them:
>Read my lips, no new taxes
>There you go again
>You sir, are no John Kennedy

If Trump has just 1 Reaganesque phrase, 1 MEME phrase from the debates, PA will be in his pocket. Its almost there already.

You're doing no such thing

HILLARY STARTED BIRTHER MOVEMENT

HILLARY WANTED OBAMA "neutrized"

youtu.be/omok9hltIsc

HUGE

VIRAL THIS

MSM WILL NOT COVER

THIS IS IT

Oh my god, you guys have been holding that back this whole time?

She is fucked.

Answer please.

No, we won't waste resources trying to defeat the political machine in Chicago just so we can run up the score.

Some states just aren't worth the headache of fighting over.

>The day she collapsed there were serious meetings to replace her
Best solution is to keep her alive long enough to win the election. Stuff her full of drugs if she needs it, and let Huma and DWS regent for her.

>However I'm surprised that PA isn't firmly red
It is now, I think.

See: twitter.com/B_M_Finnigan/status/776948780058841088

Trump and Hillary tied in Pennsylvania BEFORE the "deplorables" and 9/11 fainting thing.

Also, battleground counties:
axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/

I think it's safe to say that a PA victory is highly likely at this point, and that a PA poll was being hidden because it was too good for Trump.

Yes dude jeezus

See

do you know how Hillary is managing to keep from her corrupted side from showing to the public?
i mean, they are trying extremely hard to cover her scandals up, and i am just astounded how she is being afloat despite the weight of corruption she has. Richard Nixon was almost impeached for less than what she've done.

Fair enough.

But desu if you guys win, you should see if you can rack up the score the second time around

trips have spoken
Illinois is a lost cause

Another state that Trump could win, but no need to waste resources trying to actively campaign.

Stay focused on the path and win those states. Anything else is strictly for political capital when governing.

Go look at the front page of any MSM site right now. The entire machine is shilling for her, that's how.

they would literally create some leftist SJW bullshit group that shows support by dropping to the floor and claim that she was demonstrating solidarity

What about Trump's statement during the rally today, about Hillary's Secret Service disarming? Why did he say something like that? It seems very easy to spin.

>lets blow up the country that most heavily impacts our economy, tank it and cost millions of people jobs all over the world

sounds about right jew

Agree 100%.

>this
Rooting out evil is never truly a waste of resources.

Knowing about Pepe the cartoon frog is not the same thing as knowing about the chaos god Kek who takes the form of Pepe the cartoon frog.

No, they would be talking about how she heroically had her aides carry her off the stage and try to score sympathy votes.

youtube.com/watch?v=E96lAHygeIU

They are ALL on the same memo.

Loudoun County will go red- we've had visits from both Trump and Pence before on two separate occasions. Not sure as you get closer to DC because there's a lot more poo-in-loos that love to vote Dem but Loudoun County will definitely go red this election

I don't doubt she has pneumonia.

Do you think she also has Parkinson's?

So parkinsons confirmed or is that too tinfoil hat like?

>Loudoun County will go red- we've had visits from both Trump and Pence before on two separate occasions

Oh?

I haven't been to Loudoun county in a month since I moved out to college, how is the situation on the ground there?

Did you see the gobs she coughed up? Yes, she definitely has some kind of respiratory infection

Breaking the political machine comes after the election. I'm pretty sure Chicago is a sanctuary city given how many "immigration lawyers" (read: fraud factories) I've seen in Hispanic neighborhoods in the city and the state hasn't had a budget since July 2015. A Trump administration would hold all the cards in that scenario, from welfare (the south side would be a continuous riot the entire time the gibs were not given) to highway funds to a new AG running a RICO case against the city government.

Who gives a shit?

does she have brain damage?

When Trump wins, will you release who you are? I'm still betting on Eric, but I want to know for sure one day.

What is president trumps opinion on the movie Air Force one ?

Does Trump know about the get of gets and was he as butthurt as everyone else on Cred Forums that it went to A FUCKING LEAF?

This. Pneumonia doesn't make you collapse that way. Wikileaks emails showed that she might have Sinus Thrombosis.

IN MY OPINION:

States most likely to fall, in order:

>PA
>Nevada/NH
>WI
>VA
>MI
>CO

We could see them all fall, depending on post 1st debate numbers.

I have nothing to say but thanks dude.

How desperate do you think the Clinton campaign would get by that point?

Denying reality?

>Nearly every nightly news program said it was a lie that Hillary started the birther movement.

After explaining that a "volunteer coordinator emailed it, and was fired". In messaging, the more words you have to use to prove your point the worse off you are.

This is so exciting. I can smell victory. It's so close. I pray every day for Trump.

DELETE THIS POST

What percent of the electorate is estimated to be Republican?

Was Trump's campaign designed for Trump to achieve enough political power in case of winning that he could govern (so he wouldn't pull a Dilma Rousseff, winning but having no condition of governing). By that I men, was it designed to convince people of his "ideology"

To add to this, are you worried about the Hillary Campaign doing some nasty stuff as they start to lose?

A cornered and wounded animal with nothing to lose can be dangerous

Why should your opinion matter over some random other alt-right retard cumguzzler on this board? Who are you? Where does your delusional false sense of self-importance come from?
Did your uncle touch you as a child?
Were you raised by a single mother because your deadbeat WHITE father didn't have the balls to raise you properly, like all cowardly WHITE men?

Mind-boggling that they're trying to make it the centerpiece of their argument against Trump right now. They have nothing left, they burned through everything already.

So, no word on the fed.

Am i to conclude that there is (((someone))) pulling strings behind the scenes?

you saw that email I linked, right?

What is your thoughts on Trumps businesses after the election is over and he wins?

Secret service hideouts in the hotels?
Hotel/embassy. Kek

Also how did you join the campaign?
Or have you always "been" there

>1st debate numbers.
You think Hillary might try to dodge the debate?

>"hurr Trump is just too evil I can't give him a platform to spread his hate speech"

Need answers m8

> Is a drop in the polls in sight?

There will be a steadying of the polls as we're around pre-debate ceiling numbers, MSM will try to link it to Birther and "Assasination" gaffe (they'll run with that next).

Post-debate, everything changes.

Trump is the one trying to dodge by making excuses about the moderator

If you're able to say, does Trump have a plan to release his tax returns? (Only ammo (((they))) have). As anons have pointed out, I'd love to see him release them during the debate. Just drop it right on Hillary's podium. All the scripted responses she had would be gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

You're not answering quite a few questions, would be easier for you if we just made a pastebin and had you respond to it during another question time or something?

>"Assasination" gaffe
That was a month ago. You think they would bring that shit back up?

There's no way, it would be political suicide. She did that shit with Sanders, but to not even go to one debate would just sink her ship, she already doesn't interact with people.

Time to end this thread
Good night white pride

He said that they wouldn't. People don't care about it as much as the media is claiming. The taxes could be perfect but the media will still whine about some small details

Does Donald have a massive trick up his sleeve for the first debate?

does trump have a plan in case Hillary does fix the election?

>uld bring that shit back

>icide. She did that shit with

Why do you have to bring all that salt m8 my damn

>"Assasination" gaffe (they'll run with that next).

...wonderful.

Will Trump purge the media of collusion when he is elected???

>pond to it during another question time or something?

He did something similar again today, I think.

As he plucks out her earpiece

>n't care about it as much

>n case Hilla

>massive trick up his sleeve for
No tricks only lies

Take note. This is what desperation looks like.

Mexican President already said he's willing to renegotiate NAFTA to make it more beneficial to both countries.

After one meeting.

Trump gets shit done, that's what he does, that's how he made his billions from a 1 million dollar loan, that's how he has changed his business strategy many times to account for changing economic dynamics and still make money.

He's going to build the wall. I know that what you're really asking.

>purge the media of collusion when he
The only purge needed are the purge of the alt-right

What are you doing?

>something similar again today, I think.

So salty more tears plz

I think someone from CTR is actually so depressed they are drunk shitposting

>eration looks like.
No desperation is the Trump campaign
They can not win the electoral college
they know it

Money was never going to stand inbetween Trump and the White House.

He was never going to bend the knee to get their either.

Are you guys worried about election fraud. If so, are you guy making sure you are combatting it at 100% of your capacity

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87279006/#q87283849

He's spamming because he's a shill. Just report and filter.

s>more lies

"Pivot to policy"

The plan is to provide proof of fraud via exit polling, followed by "Do you hear the people sing?" no longer remaining a cute song contained inside of ballrooms and convention centers.

Niggering this cancer
With no survivors

>is actually so depresse
Not CTR
Not even a voter
Fuck Trump

>He was never going to bend the knee to get their either.

And this is why I think he will be one of the greatest presidents in decades.

>ever going to stand inbetwe
Money speaks loudest
And the money's against Trump
good Luck!

>so, are you guy making sure you are combatting it at 100% of your capacity
The only fraud is the orange baffoon

>The plan is to provide proof of fraud via ex
>believing in the fraud meme

Not sure if you already answered, but is Trump right around where it was expected at this time? Do you believe the polls will go for him by the debates, or will the methodology change again?

>nts in decades.
He won't be president
The people have spoken

you actually think the money is against trump? he's one of the world's richest man, he can fight fire with fire if he needs to.

Goodbye, retard.

Down we go

You are just so obviously obvious, are you aware of that?

>, but is Trump right arou
>Trump
>being anything other than alt-right
Alt-right is not a true right

Against Hillary thx for that bitch

>of the world's richest man,
That's laughable
and false

where are the tax returns

When will Trump have another rally in PA? I volunteer with one of the best student groups in the country here (you know it) and we need another rally to go to!

>You are just so obviously obvious, are you a
Don't care
We go down tonight

>ry thx for that bi
Who cares?

We don't do internal national polls. Only battle ground states, and even those polls are very specific.

If I had to guess, probably at least up one. CA is a big state.

>I volunteer with one
Why waste your time on a candidate who can't even win?
what are you, a loser?

>25 posts by this ID
Lol

In that case, do you think polling for PA have been suppressed? I haven't heard any polls from there in over a week.

Stone works best as parallel messaging, same as Certain Corners of the Internet.

>nd even
You don't trust any polls, now do you?
Because they speak the truth
Trump will lose
Massively

What are you doing to go after the 100 million voters that never vote in election day? Do you guys factor in any type of "monster" into your models?

Better to waste this garbage thread with this garbage OP and his garbage roleplay

They can't even form a coherent reply no wonder they support her by they I mean tards

Fucking great idea, seriously

>as Certain Corners of the Inte
Who don't support Trump. Only Cred Forums does.

Sad desperation on her part.

This is what the illary campaign is reduced to. reeeeing over frogs and shitposting while crying.

>llion voters that never vote in election da

>reply no wonder the
I'm not making the effort

tsk tsk. go and get some help please.

Sad.

Off the cuff.

Not a big enough deal to make it through the weekend probably, we're getting much better at responding to these blips.

Will quash it on Sunday shows if need be.

>desperation on her pa
The only desperation is the desperation Trump showed by toying with the media
They will bite back

Where are the tax returns?

That's DC's worst kept secret.

Sorry about the nonsense posting. This looks like automatic spam keyed to your name or trip in an attempt to jam the communications.

Trump has ripped the majority of their teeth out at this point in time.

Where's hillary's emails? oh wait.

No.

More conspiracies
Bollocks

Shilling must take A lot out you being a child and all

>y of their teeth out at this point in time.
Trump will not survive
We want blood

Any plans to exploit it?

Fucking wew lads, why are Jannies such shit nowadays?

I reported this faggot about 20 times.

No one cares about her emails, not even diehard Republicans care anymore

>o exploit it?
Like he exploited that young girl on Epstein's private island?
the fucking child raping prick

You said new topic on Monday.... Any vague enough hints you can tell us so we know you are legit?

I'm not doing anything wrong
Just airing out my thoughts on OP's garbage

even so, she has load of scandals. im afraid you have to face reality, her past will catch up with her and she'll lose.

>in an attempt to jam the communications
>user tries to sound smart on his first day of 4channing

ATTENTION
THIS SHILL IS TRYING TO REACH THE THREAD LIMIT
FILTER THIS

The babysitter must have let him on the computer again

Does he wear a diaper?

Why is he such a cryptokike jewlover?

No one cares about her scandals
She is still more Presidential than Trump ever will be

Can't stop me know
Having such a good time

>tempt to jam the

Please answer this if you can without giving too much away.

>The babysitter must have let him on the comp
Manchild of the alt-right calling others babies
?
Rich

FAST, WE NEED A NEW THREAD
>FAST, WE NEED A NEW THREAD
FAST, WE NEED A NEW THREAD

> (OP)
>Does he wear a diaper?
>Why is he such a cryptokike jewlover?
Truth senpai

Depends on 1st debate. We'll know much more after that.

But in swing states probably Republicans and Dems very close, but independents turning out heavily and heavily swinging Trump.

Most interesting number is number of undecideds (very high right now) and what number of those undecideds favor GOP candidates (twice as high as in 2012). Looking very good for Trump.

And I'll be there
I'll be there

Now I'm curious if this is what Assange will be releasing. There very well may be her health records in an email.

45 posts by this ID?

that is Insideranon's call to make.

Done@!

Thanks for playing!
love Cred Forums

SAGE THAT SHILL
BAN THAT IP NOW

Really corrected my record!

> would be easier for you if we just made a pastebin

I like that idea, won't have to skip over obvious questions.

Thanks for hangin with us tonight faggot.

>Cred Forums

>I am 14 and this is so funny

Was that really hillary that emerged from Chelsea's apartment and hugged the little girl on 9/11 after her collapse ?

Yes. They wanted to wait for things to turn around, but then HRC collapsed and it was too late.

Night Insideranon, good luck with your work

If there is another thread, just filter that retards id right away. It makes the thread a lot more enjoyable.

>CTR pays for Cred Forums passes for their shills

Moot would have had an orgasm if he had lived to see this.

Trump is the one making the mockery out of her. all she is doing is attacking him because she knows that's her last chance at presidency

Disappointed but not surprised

KEK!

Looks like they got BTFO

I'll return soon.

Next time we'll do a pastebin of questions ahead of time.

I'll identify myself on late night Trump Gen on occasion.

>Cred Forums
At least say Reddit.

Does Trump know about Kek?

PRAISE KEK

Godspeed InsiderAnon

How the fuck can they possibly expect to have careers once the smoke clears when Hillary loses?

They must be terrified. Howl long until they break and run for the doors and the Trump campaign for protection?

Sounds good.

Party is over leaf, sorry

Filter shill and ignore

Now someone screenshot this thread because I'm too fucking lazy to do it.

We will be able to tell by your nose, Shlomo.

Why?

So if any user asked what happened in thread you can just post screenshot

We're gonna need something to shove I. The shills faces for the next 8 years while trump is president

Also this

We already have an archive, newfags.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89165283/#89165283

Damn. I hope the OP be able to ban IP in a thread like in 2ch

Or screenshot it in the archive, I don't give a fuck.

Screenshots can rearrange comments to put answers next to questions and filter out extraneous comments.

What info did the window climber kid have?

Or you can just use your fucking eyes and look at the quote backlinks.

Admit it. You newfags just want to post screenshots to reddit for upvotes.

fuck off faggot, it is for trump gen.

Are you going to cry?