Faggot Milo tries to moneygrab /r/the_donald

Faggot Milo at it again. Him and reddit mods teamed up to make a shady ass fake super PAC to try money grabbing on Trump surge this week.

nimbleamerica.com/
archive.is/By8Ow

Other urls found in this thread:

nimbleamerica.com/
archive.is/By8Ow
archive.is/Zh7iK
archive.is/kfk1C
imgur.com/a/rhL3f
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535l9m/screams_rrrreeeeeeeeeeeee111/
imgur.com/a/DVHvW
pastebin.com/Kea218QL
pastebin.com/7HScnF2a
pastebin.com/i1HeSu8Z
pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0
pastebin.com/L140WbZx
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGBWNGiGMU
youtube.com/watch?v=kb8LDU7kM0I
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/
nimbleamerica.com/faqs)
sli.mg/rox2bW
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535jkk/about_what_happened_tonight/d7q5b03
inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel#Present
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cultural Libertarian/alt right intellectual leader.
Based Milo.

gotta jew fast.

Is he genuine in his beliefs? Is he only doing this for fame and money?

Both of the above?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOUR CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF

>Is he only doing this for fame and money?
He's a fag, what do you honestly think?

remember that he's still a jew

>Is he genuine in his beliefs? Is he only doing this for fame and money?
yes

>t Milo at it again. Him and reddit mods teamed up to make a shady ass fake super PAC to try money grabbing on Trump surge this week.
>nimbleamerica.com/
>archive.is/By8Ow
Fuck CTR and fuck Hillary. Would a Hill Shill call her the most corrupt candidate we've ever had?

good i hope they do get gouged

Kek.

it's /u/teh_donald who is the problem

he used to go under /u/jcm267

he's a fucking faggot who hates Cred Forums and the alt right and huts down 'raycissts' in the trump sub and bans them

he's a fuckin neocon faggot who fucks a greasy slanty eyed gook wife and hates white nationalism cuz he sticks his chode in a yellow gook

i know who he is irl and if he ever crosses the line too far with trump or that sub then im diming him out to the media and every news org i can think of who would love to have the chance to talk to the leader of trump's largest grassroots forum on the web

fucking faggot deserves to be fucked royally

we all know milos a self serving degenerate faggot but this douchebag mod is just as bad

he got doxxed by shitredditsays trannies months ago, deleted his account, then came back under another name and one of the mods added him back and now we cant get rid of the fucker

There is literally nothing wrong with being greedy.

Greed is what drove the great navigations, the industrial revolution, the holocaust and the age of information. It's why he have better cellphones and cars every year.

i am so fucking shocked by this turn of events. how could (((milo))) do such a thing?

Milo is going to cuck all discussion of Jews, race, and European identity out of the Alt Right.

Either we let the fucking shitty alt right die, or we purge him. Either way it's the same thing, a Jew failing to take control and ultimately losing his support.

Turns out you guys were right about Milo.

I miss Benji.

Difference between earning money and scamming money though. The thing on r/the_donald was obviously a total fucking scam, and nobody was following for it.

>ahaha omg
>23:12: D.B. Purple is an American business man and current Software Product Manager for an American tech firm, currently based outside the U.S.. After being forced
to relocate off-shore due to the failed U.S. Tax system, Purple teamed up with the largest Common Sense Conservative movement online to form Nimble America.

Completely this. Milo is a subversive degenerate kike who needs to die of AIDS already. He undermines white nationalism.

His stunt of "getting banned from twitter" and bullying fat ape negress was an effort to promote people to "leave twitter in search of free speech" to another site that probably won't last past the election.

Plain and simple subversive kikery.

With jews you lose. Period.

God damn why do you guys fucking hate him hes fucking said about a million fucking times he isn't the leader of the alt-right and has NEVER said anything that he fucking was.

Also I honestly think its fucking CTR shitting on him because hes fucking gay likes niggers and they can't say shit to him about anything.

Its fucking moronic.

You have to go back

Are you fucking slow in the head? Do you even know the comments he fucking made to her? I don't like faggots or niggers but I can tell you Milo is a useful tool against SJW.

I cannot fucking believable gaymerg8er, alt-right and Cred Forumstards still support these fucking cunt.

He is to the alt-right what Anita Sarkesian is to SJWs. They use the angry slacktivist internet to funnel hundreds of thousands of dollars. Its literally the same fucking shit.

I have no idea what he said to whom. He's a tool against SJWs, great, let him be that, but he needs to be banished from the alt right.

The latter
He's a narcissist and a jew

he's not edgy anymore, no one is giving a shit. media was all about "alt right" suddenly and he decided that he was going to try and cash in on that. good for him, hating pc and sjw, he's a fucking neocon at best and is cancer

This right here. Fuck that fucker. Is it any coincidence that the 1 and only mod addressing this bullshit is the 1 and only mod who approved the fuckery that was happening?

FUCK, straight white males can't catch a fucking break here

What the fuck happened there? I went to take a look, and there's some stuff about the moderators supporting a "Trump PAC", ran by some literally who who fled America due to tax evasion.

How is Milo involved in this? I suspect it's the old tkb

apparently it was milo's "Intern" that did the fuckery tonight.

Milo vouched for the OP in the thread who was begging for money from a brand spanking new account.

The mod sticky says it was an intern.

The timing tells me that they wanted to try and scam as many shekels during the weekend when most people would be busy enjoying the weekend.

Are the posts still up? What sort of thing did he say?
I'm looking at comments, the redditors seem to be mad at the mods, but I'm not finding anything against Milo. Hopefully the attention-queen kike won't get away unscathed

I don't care I'll give him money maybe he can start a media empire with it.

>waaaaaaah i'm a virgin who'll never know a woman's touch, reeeeeeee my opinions matter!!!

I thought Benji was Milo's intern.

archive.is/By8Ow
archive.is/Zh7iK
archive.is/kfk1C
Half the mods on the mod list were added in the last 24 hours:
imgur.com/a/rhL3f

Prease, Nishimura Tono, don't allow your rowdy feifdom to disturb your serenity.

Oh... no....

:(

Cred Forums was right... about jews....

wow....

>check out this reddit drama, retarded cunts are being victimised!!! Aren't you outraged Cred Forums!?

PLEASE MODS DO YOUR JOB

iiinteeeresstiiing.

ty for this hawt gossip.

>00:14 > The billionaire responsible for the "Nimble America" scam is D.B. Purple, now identified as early internet video entrepreneur Kirk Johnson
>He rose to stardom in the days just before Youtube
>with his videos

(((They))) forcefully inject controlled narrative and opposition every time there's a movement that threatens the zio-establishment.

milo was removed as moderator and rightly so, self-serving degenerate who has no morals and is only looking to make a quick buck.With his Twitter and mod duties gone hopefully we wont have to hear from that slimy fuck anymore

They literally stickied this joke post and unstickied the post explaining the situation to replace it with news of 2 cops being shot.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535l9m/screams_rrrreeeeeeeeeeeee111/

I... have an urge for some mob justice.

>turns out Cred Forums was right about (((Milo)))
>I miss (((Benji)))

That fucking faggot. I knew he was going to turn the dial to full jew at one point.

>trusting a jew faggot

You knew better, yet you did it anyways.

Remember when ciswhitemaelstrom stickied a GoFundMe to raise money for “his friend in Houston who was dealing with the flooding” and hustled the_donald out of thousands of dollars?

>funding a jew to start a media empire
Really now

Can't wait for Milos fans to realise he's a scammer.

lol at all those 'straight males' who were gushing over him on Twitter

I remember. I called them out for shilling a coat charity a while back and got banned by the mods. Fucking opportunist kikes top to bottom over there.

Yup. Riding on this massive Trump surge.
Their website is shit and looks like it was cooked up yesterday. And >no FEC filing, lol.
Fucking kikes.

I hate this fucking fag. Not funny or original. Just an annoying kike always trying to make a dollar. Wish he took some lead dick at pulse. Gas this jew.

imgur.com/a/DVHvW

Haha /r/the_donald was completely infiltrated by CTR. 90% of their mod list were added in the last 24 hours.

Disgusting jew. Hope he knows we don't like his faggot ass. He can get his ass stretched by nigger cock all night, just stop asking for money kike.

There's no way Milo can be this fucking stupid, right?

He knows full well his reputation and career is dependent upon appealing to his niche "alt-right" audience. So, why would he deliberately try and scam them?

reddit is for fags. I'm sure those 14 year olds are going to make a yuuuuge difference at the polls anyways

>around 10,000 people at the sub at all times.

>posts make the top of the "all" section all the time

oh no

Couple months ago at the hi eight of Milo's popularity when I told Cred Forums that this fag was a scammer a fraud a degenerate etc a couple of you threatened to dox me. Fuck you

What the fuck is wrong with you brain dead retards. You really give proof to the "right wing uneducated" meme.

Stop worshipping this fucking degenerate faggot. What's fucking wrong with you guys.

Oh wow, a fag pretending to like trump is scamming trump supporters.

How dense are you fucking idiots?

> I'm very right wing and conservative but my idol is a literal nigger loving faggot

Stop this. It's really sad.

Sage all milo threads

The nose knows

Nice intel m8, remember if this ship goes down we are taking ALL of these FUCKING KEKS WITH US.

They're mainly bots tho no? I'm not complaining tho, anything to get the word out. And if there really are 10000+ shills will be drowned out

Reddit can't help but get swindled out of money.

pastebin.com/Kea218QL pastebin.com/7HScnF2a pastebin.com/i1HeSu8Z pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0 pastebin.com/L140WbZx

[6:35 PM] WarOfTheFanboys: if we need an exit strategy, maybe clean house and say the new mod went awol

>you'll never poz milo's neghole
why even live

Why does anyone look up to this guy?

>Only given any attention because he's a '''''conservative''''' homosexual
>Political depth is about as deep as a puddle
>Has no concrete beliefs
>Just says whatever will cause the audience to yell

The concept of the alt-right only ever existed as a leftist attempt to force a lot of Trump supporters into their identity politics. Any amount of time researching your enemy would tell you that the left is solely behind the drive to define the "alt-right" because they can't attack a group that is too dynamic to be stereotyped.

Also why the fuck are some of you idiots still using Reddit.

It's fucking REDDIT.
R
E
D
D
I
T
Why do you act surprised when all the mods on TEH DONALD are shills. It's fucking REDDIT.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is like joining a pro Donald trump group on CNN and then being surprised when a mod deletes your incriminating Hillary leaks.

Donald Trump himself did an "Ask Me Anything" on the sub.

it's a big deal

Logs of mods on the Donald

pastebin.com/Kea218QL
pastebin.com/7HScnF2a
pastebin.com/i1HeSu8Z
pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0 pastebin.com/L140WbZx

There are a lot of on the fence Bernie people that can be convinced by a pro-Trump subreddit.

god damn. the kikery.

He gave out canned responses that were obviously made by a program that searched for keywords in a question. The answers he gave were not even remotely related to the questions he was asked.

>We had a trusted third party, Milo

>reddit
this is what you fucking mongoloids get

Why the fuck was The_Donald so enamored with Milo anyways? Because he's got the same opinions as everyone else on the subreddit but GASP he's a fag too? We may need to put with all this for sake of Trump being elected but after he wins the "alt right" needs a fucking purge. Anyways, kudos to The_Donald for not falling for this blatant scam at least.

The sub is full of "I'm a trans llamakin Arab and I'm voting Trump."

It's shit but I still go there to find some updates on what is going on in the Trump campaign. Trump general threads really only stay up to date up to a week at the longest if it's a slow week.

Oh shit I didn't realize the ama was a sham

This faggot should die

Can confirm. teh_donald is jcm267. Him and lilz as well as TrumpGal caused problems by banning people before over the Trigglypuff and anti-Islam posts. TrumpGal took the fall for it.

Demand that teh_donald gets banned and don't let up this time. I used to talk to him and lilz, but I'm actually scared to give out any of the chats, since they actually know who I am. The mod team is practically the DNC of the Trump subreddit. You guys were fucking retarded by sucking your thumbs and crying "MODS=GODS :] " after the last mod drama. Teh_Donald wants to shut down the subreddit. Demand he gets kicked out before he ruins the sub.

>It's a PO box likely at this UPS Store. Also, Nimble America Inc isn't a registered business in CT, it's registered in WI as of 09/13/2016. The domain was registered in June. Phone number appears to be a landline in San Diego, CA. Definitely something shady going on.

kek

How do we know that you're not the shill trying to shut down the sub? Hmmm goyim? I bet you are a CTR plant, aren't ya?

Release the chats you shill.

why does having a moniker turn people into retards?

You are acting like lilz and jcm are not in this together.

Lilz is going nowhere, so jcm is going nowhere.

r/t_d has been successfully taken over and there is nothing anyone can do about it

will he release his chats Cred Forums?

stay tuned to the next episode of

CTR KEK SHILL

Sorry fags but Milo can't represent Cred Forums, even if he represents the alt-right at large. You have to remember that Cred Forums represents only the farthest fringe of the right, if a guy like him came out talking like people on Cred Forums he would get zero traction, instead he's grown extremely powerful and is the hardest counter to leftists we have. You can sperg out about how he's gay and about his (((lineage))) later, right now we need to subvert the left and he is quite possibly our most powerful non-American pundit.

Milo is a sociopathic walter mitty and a (self-hinted) child molester

We need to make sure when Trump gets elected to tell him about this so we only find out about milo's crippling depression when it's too late

Fuck reddit and fuck you.

he will (((he won't)))

Jews gotta stick together. Asking us to band together to ban a mod. Okiee buddy

I swear this guy is a HRC double agent.

>anons on pol actually defend this (((based))) jew faggot
He's an attention whore scam artist who belongs in an oven. All he does is make everyone look worse.

They definitely are in this together. lilz, jcm267 and TrumpGal were the mods that were responsible for the last blowout but people acted like it was okay once TrumpGal resigned. I'm more worried about jcm though.

>get this mod who hates Cred Forums off the subreddit before he destroys it next month
>must be a kike XD!!

Retards.

why isn't the golden one our leader/representative?

wtf are you talking about. You're literally making shit up.

i really dislike this faggot kike

>he trusted a jew

>Reddit trusting a Jew
Who would've thought

I want to stab this faggot in his abs and watch his organs spill out

milo pls go

He's not bad in his commentary. The Swedes are more redeemable than many on here give them credit for, check out red ice radio too.

Milo's good at getting libs pissed and outing them for the violent hypocrites that they are.
But he's not the second coming of Christ. Just because he's gay *and* conservative doesn't mean he should be blindly worshiped the way he is.

I began suspecting this around the time Ben went full shekels. Ben is still assblasted about Trump and I don't side with him about anything but it did show me that there are plenty of double agents and Ben was a much better double agent than Milo the attention seeking tryhard.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKGBWNGiGMU

Very relevant to this thread.

because you are genetically inferior and jealous?

Notice, every century the (((jews))) were kicked out except in the 1900s and 2000s

No because he looks like a faggot. Like a fat Milo, who should also be executed

Caveat emptor
Milo has Jew blood

Despite all it's cringey Cred Forums imitation is r/The_Donald a net positive for Trump's campaign or not?

>fat
he's a body builder you fucking kike
and actually believes in white supremacy
and
>blonde hair/blue eyes
>aryan af
>could probably rip your balls off and break every limb in your body with little effort
>but looks like a faggot
shoo shoo jew

I think it was the second most active subreddit at one point. A good way to spread a message quickly.

after all this time, now you learn that milo is a subversive jew. welp get used to it because theres nothing you could do nothing about it. theres so many shills here and redditors who wants to become us by posting pepes and making alt-right generals. this board has become total cancer after the media exposure and the meme brietbart articles talking about Cred Forums . he was the guy who wanted to take advantage of the situation and guess what, he got it. whining about how dumb stormfags are complaining about jews when he was spouting holocaust memes for the alt righters. hes the same kind of people who makes yes we can shirts in 2008 so he can make a quick buck. hope you enjoy more milo speeches in front of biblefags conservatives talking about how he got fucked by christ on a cross. he was cancer since the beginning.

But is it a positive message or does it just make Trump supporters look like idiots?

go suck his cock if you adore him so much then queer. I hate eurofags period.

but he works very well as a point man. I say let him be out there in front, and thank him for it.

I meant to say a skinny Milo my bad. But still, I hope your sister is bred by a large black male

they deserve it

Think of high positive burning energy. That is the_donald

Its our message, just tailored for the masses

it was pretty much a simplified dumbed down version of Cred Forums without the obvious stuff. it got alot of attention from bernouts.

Was winning the Whitehouse worth losing your website?

Thank you for Shitposting Across America™. $0.05 has been deposited into your account.

>suck his cock
he's the ideal white male
tall, blonde, nationalist, aryan
basically what Cred Forums wants the world to be filled with
there's no shame in admitting it son
don't be so easily triggered, pedro

His entire career involves being a clickbaiting edgelord. He's no different from the thousands of other clickbait trash blogs and websites out there.

From his own words he gets off on being a "taboo faggot" and saying the things he does makes him into that. He likes to play a "bad boi." The truth of the matter is absolutely no concern to this narcissistic fucker.

Milo get out.

It's like the Soviet union, because it's the first time there was a shake-up in management

Hey man i don't care if you're fag or not. Enjoy drinking the precious semen of our viking forefathers if that makes you feel better.

He would have answered more questions if it was automated.

Heard this load of crap for 15 minutes and then droped out.
Honestly, they picked on some literally minimal points and began "Does he even believe in that they say about jews? Or is he misrepresenting it?" It feels like they are trying to make a point out of anything that "makes sense" just to smudge him, i tried to take it seriously and i couldn't.
Also, Trump takes advantage of China's labour and even didn't paid some of his workers, still i admire him for that in some sort. If every businessman is taking such advantage, why the fuck would he lag behind? The same aplies on the fagjew.

and he was a bad representation of a trump supporter.

yes he got gays to vote for trump but he made the trump movement look like a joke. ben shapiro looked great showing support for cruz and really made trump look like a campaign of dumb edgelords. milo getting banned is the best thing to happen to trump. cernovich is a better role model or representation of the trump campaign.

Go back to Africa you nigger scum

youre fucking milo. idgaf what anyone says.

>not wanting an aryan majority
>resorting to the hurr durr faggot fallacy
so let me fill you in, Cred Forums believes in a white future
can't tell if you're a just a spic or just an underage newfag or both

youtube.com/watch?v=kb8LDU7kM0I

It's nice the rest of you are realizing what that degenerate kike really is. He was always in this for personal gain. His 'dangerous faggot' tour at colleges is just about him banging college faggots and getting his name in the paper.

Skip to around ~20 minutes and the dude from Nimble America jumps into their discord.

This was planned for at least a month, folks.

Lilz and Teh_Donald are both in on it. Lilz is the head moderator, which means nobody can remove him except himself or Reddit admins.

Stick to Cred Forums, because r/The_Donald is fucked and will be deleted now that their scam failed so badly.

The same people who didn't see Milo being a conceited egomaniac are also Trump supporters. What a crazy coincidence

>he got gays to vote for trump
really?

Milo is a soros shill

Jews aren't all bad...

Welcome to the redpill folks.

uh oh milo, you better do something fast before you get forgotten forever. :O

I am aryan. I just don't like Eurofags talking about America. They can deal with their own shitty countries before giving out advice. I like America and having guns. I'm not worried about niggers because I have money and they don't. That pretty much sums it up my politics.

>not wanting to stick your chode in a yellow gook

jcm and lilz are head mods? who are they trying to blame and what exactly are they trying to do?

just scam money?

Jews gotta jew

Goddammit! I would shill for a nickle a comment!

I don't blame them for trying. It's incredibly easy to scam internet nerds out of money these days. From Kickstarter, to No Mans Sky, to r/SandersforPresident, it's been shown time and again if you just tell them what they want to hear they'll throw money at you. It makes them feel a part of something and like they belong to something bigger than them.

>From his own words he gets off on being a "taboo faggot" and saying the things he does makes him into that. He likes to play a "bad boi."

sounds exactly like Cred Forums tho.

Wow fems lurk here hard for the first mention milo, plz keep it up, I want more milo ads

evalion, anita sarkeesian, zoe quinn, twitch whores.

its almost too easy with these millennials who are too easy to fool. get a cute female and boom she could get donations from betas and acknowledge their fanart for more money.

Jcm is legit JIDF. I did some digging on him a while back and he was part of the nolibswatch crew. They made a sub dedicated to mocking an anti Israeli protester that was run over by a bulldozer.

I confronted NYPD after he and jcm had their split and he verified that jcm is paid to post and is most likely JIDF.

Two of his twitter accounts have ntohing but Jews as friends, and he'd been doing this shit since digg.

>I am aryan

People just need to stop referencing Cred Forums there. The whole point of a puppet is that you're not supposed to see the strings

Post a picture of yourself or shut the fuck up. You are a troglodyte, a fucking nobody yet you get some fucking kick out of ripping shit to one of the genuine contributors even though he had to be pushed on the JQ.

Typical US poster.

david duke and milo are both using trump to get some fame. at least dailystormer likes to shitpost and get stories like taylor swift aryan queen on newspapers. all duke and milo do is use Cred Forums memes to get more popularity.

(((Shapiro))) is a smart guy but he backed the wrong horse.

Milo backed the right guy and does a good job as a shock trooper for anti sjw sentiment BUT there are troubling reports of cash grabs.

Why does the archive.is source say >ceddit?
Are there two of them now!

Wow foreigners...doooooon't caaaaaare. Kill yourself poor street shitter and eurocuck.

>triple dot
Homeboy got legitimate autism, so edgy for a logical spectrum

Dont care fag

It's more complicated than that. I'm a mod (who was completely uninvolved in the nimbleamerica issue) on the sub, those responsible have publicly apologized to the sub users and will no longer be posting anything about nimbleamerica there.

Do you know if it was legit or a scam? The whole thing seemed like it was slapped together last minute with minimal investment.

Nevermind.

Btw, Trump-coin is merging with BitPAC.
At least they're not shady and are of real 4ching breed.

pastebin.com/7HScnF2a

pastebin.com/Kea218QL

pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0

pastebin.com/L140WbZx

I recognize a couple of those accounts - the head mods just reshuffled the mod list which resets the counter.

The real suspicious thing is the banning of cynical comments.

milo is currently traveling the country on a bus, giving presentations at colleges and snorting coke. I bet he passed his account off to one of his lackeys to handle.

Reddit will always be cancer

you're right again Cred Forums

You have to go back.

Personally, even if it was an intern of Milo's that supported this, I think it is for Milo to answer to.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/

SCAM CONFIRMED REDDIT ADMIN IN ON IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

From plebbit

>Okay, so I was checking the FAQ section (nimbleamerica.com/faqs) of the site and I found this
>sli.mg/rox2bW

>It was supposed to be an image of the first billboard they have up. Instead they leaked a picture of one their conversations.

Click the word "billboard" and there is a mislinked screenshot of a conversation.
Directly ties the nimbleamerica to reddit and likely CTR.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. These jews can do whatever they want and get away with it. They don't even respond to the criticism or anything. Pull a stupid stunt and then do some quick public relations smoke and mirror bullshit while ignoring the actual comments.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535jkk/about_what_happened_tonight/d7q5b03

I just wish TrumpCoin would start fucking marketing themselves already, it's got a chance to be something great but it's running out of time.

If he runs reddit and wikipedia then why was the website so shit. I think someone is trolling or incriminating someone or drunk off their ass

This is great. reddit the donald is imploding.

The Jews are a flavorful poison.

inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/

reddit mods got set up or cucked

They are idiots.

>[8:27 PM] kwiztas: WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF SHEKELS? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel#Present thaat is the israeli curency
Shekel
Shekel (Akkadian: šiqlu or siqlu; Hebrew: שקל, pl. shekels or sheqalim) is any of several ancient units of weight or of currency. Initially, it may have referred to a weight of barley. This shekel was about 180 grains (11 grams or .35 troy ounces).

>[8:28 PM] kwiztas: if you didn't want to be made fun of wouldn't you pick a different name for your currency
>[8:28 PM] kwiztas: and i am jewish

Holy shit.

really fried my cerebral palsy

That's the free market for you, they exercised their personal freedom to make the choice to give him money

Go back to Cuba