Freshman might be the most demanding roommate ever

mashable.com/2016/09/14/freshman-emails-demanding-request/

>If needed be I'll turn it into a bigger situation so don't try me.

What did she mean by this?

What the fuck kinda name is Guistinna?

Leave Guistinna alone. She's a victim in this.

Don't care because this loser cunt will get ripped to shreds in the real world and be in mega debt with this attitude because you just know she hasn't worked a day in her life.

WHAT THE FUCK how do you fucking college fag idiots even deal with this shit, like why go to college for what purpose ?

I hope she got none of these demands.

pretty sure it's common knowledge that everything in a dorm room is first come, first serve. fucking idiot little child

Sure, but she threatened a "bigger situation"? What do you think that was?

>I think it's Cred Forumsitical in nature.

(((())))

Troll that entitled little shit into the ground

>taking the white closet
raycis

Me and my roommates had a conversation like adults and compromised. I'm not going to be some huge cunt and take all the good shit.

I eventually roomed alone though because, even when being fair, roommates are a big pain in the ass. My roommates always seemed to not understand basic hygiene.

Why are you on Cred Forums

Blaming women for everything wrong in the USA isn't a meme

If you're a guy rooming with a bitch like this you're a stupid faggot and enjoy your rape charge

This. Most dudes are pretty chill about this stuff. Maybe the Chinese dudes might be pricks about it. Never roomed with one.

What did she mean by that?

Women are mentally unstable retards

Whine to the RA for them to say she is being an entitled bitch.

would a woman this entitled really abuse the system to ruin a mans live on a whim with a false rape accusation?

Really?

The roommates are all female. I have never heard of co-ed rooms except for rare married couples in graduate student dorms.

this is literally me and my girlfriend. fuck.