AH HAHAHAHA

AH HAHAHAHA
>3k
>3k
>3k
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/15/clinton-kaine-book-stronger-together-sold-less-tha/

WHERE ARE THE SUPPORTERS?

Nobody reads books anymore.

what do you mean? each of her supporters bought 2 copies!

Even Tom DeLonge's books sell more

Who would actually read this? This book is intended to have a short shelf life and nobody actually reads books anymore so this is not a surprise.

You give her supporters too much credit; black people never read books to begin with

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please Read

Even the mood on progressive democrat talk radio is starting to turn. They get the feeling Trump is winning and Clinton has no power.

are democratic poll numbers just made up?

>campaign doesn't bother having their superpacs and shit mass buy their own book to get it on the best-seller list

Why would Hillary waste money on shit if she can keep superpac money to herself?

>having to pay to read her political platform

Her last book, Hard Choices, sold 85,000 copies the first week.

it's shills all the way down

I hope the ghost writer got paid upfront

It's really admirable that she has time to write books while campaigning so hard with pneumonia.

>ghost writer makes a book for Hillary
>Hillary makes writer a ghost when it doesn't sell

> Hard Choices: 85,000 copies first week

> Stronger Together: 3,000 copies first week

This must be a sign.

they are fixed until they can't fix them anymore
(public perception surpassing polling figures)
it's what is happening now, Trump support is overwhelming.

Just for the record, If we are to compare the number of books sold first week (Stronger Together) versus her "Hard Choices" for the first week, there's been an 96.5% decrease in people buying her books.

> 96.5%

Deyz can't reed

He's right.

it's

This is Jeb Tier

>Michael Savage's Scorched Earth sold more

One of the few based Jews.

Wow.

2spooky4me.

IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes are also not publishing any box office figures for Imperium, the Harry Potter skinhead flick

musta bombed hard

well the goal is to become president of the united states, id guess thats a pretty big incentive. she already pays millions of dollars to make it seem like she has followers on the internet. buying a few hundred thousand copies of her book herself wouldnt be far-fetched

>

>96.5% decrease in book sales.

she's BADASS

bombed for sure, nobody gives a fuck about skinheads anymore and it was online before it had reached cinemas

November can't come soon enough. Trump is going to win at least 40 states.

plz acknowledge the fact her book sales are down 96.5%

>sold 80,000 in the first week on her 2015 book

None of them have money to buy a book.

They're right.

Vita games sell more than that.

That doesn't work anymore. I think they took political books off entirely just because they wouldn't stop doing that.

Because this would inevitably leak. She is walking on eggshells with the clandestine shit because of Wikileaks.

>welfare people buying books
What did he mean by this?

No more lies.

i hear her idiotic shrill voice looking at this photo

Isn't the SOP for this stuff for some backer to secretly buy up all the copies to push it up the best sellers list, and at the same time put money into the authors pocket. Legal political money laundering.

Even her long time puppet masters like Soros have given up on her.

It's over.

No one excited to vote Clinton. That doesn't mean millions won't come out to vote against the Donald. Lack of enthusiasm does not equal lack of pragmatism.

and she shilled that fucking book in one of her latest "rant about trump" rallies

Wrong, plenty of people read books. But people don't want to read 300 pages of crap from a hag whose husband helped lead the country to ruin.

Also I have Art Of The Deal within arms reach.

It won't be enough to turn an election. Running on the 'well I'm shit but I'm less shit than the other guy' platform never works.

It didn't have enough loli Hillary.

I got jewed by Savage. I started listening to his show and ended up buying the book he was shilling a few months ago. Now he's already shilling another book? Does he really have anything to say in this book that he didn't say in the last book? And that really gets me wondering about all the books before that. Does he really have fans that buy and read all of his books? Crazy stuff.

>I got jewed by Savage.

yup :^)