/UPOL/ University Cred Forums

Post your college/uni, discuss current events on campus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffmMccEmweQ
[email protected]/events/1583680585270795/
youtube.com/watch?v=buA3tsGnp2s
mitsloan.mit.edu/undergrad/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qjCwNwQ9WE
thecollegefix.com/post/28486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who /here/

I go to faggot university and I major in OP

I go to OP University and major in being a faggot, small world

*sigh
I go to Portland State University
I can hear homeless people screaming outside my window which is pretty normal
Once I finish my CompEng degree I am fucking out of here

>falling for the educational jew

RTR my nigga

Trying to find local shitlords in my area.

Who JMU here?

Go to Ohio State. Tons of chimping out due to that one nigger with the BB gun

No way in hell I'd have gone to Mizzou.

fear the terp bitch; University of Maryland

Freshmen at Georgia state. no race wars yet, or BLM dindus.

Went to Sullivan University. When I was there last year things were pretty chill, the campus doesn't have much in terms of hipster faggotry which is the way I liked it. University of Louisville on the other hand has its fair share of that. Louisville also has an extremely high somali population for some reason. Why anyone would want to come to bumfuck Kentucky, even immigrants is beyond me. They were busted a few years ago for plotting a terrorist attack, probably have something else up their sleeves.

Georgia Tech,

some n00bs cribbing about workload as the semester finally kicks in properly while i sit with a 3.8+ gpa chilling on Cred Forums with pepe....

I'd call you a lib arts fag but if you're posting on here you're autism enough to be stem

Northwestern, graduated years ago so fuck if I know. Probably something stupid though.

Although I don't think classes have started yet.

bro I have dual degree in engineering lolol, who said autists can't be smart?

University of south florida
>100% St. Petersburg Climate action plan

True Blue. Despite being a liberal arts degree holder, college made me MORE right wing. Then again, I majored in History. There were a lot of libcucks, but most students leaned right and could be safely open about if in most classes.

Grad student/full time Teaching Assistant here. I'm on rice until November at least so besides the gym there's no real first world amenities 4 me.

Still the most satisfying life I think I've lived.

Texas A&M University. Gig 'Em

SUNY New Paltz

If I were to even mention Trump in a neutral light I would be stoned to death.

Oh yeah, how's that playing out, I almost went to Ohio (lol) I had a full package, but I'm glad I went with my gut on the city. (A pro choice activist literally stopped me en route to a building trying to talk to me, then was indignant when I had to keep going) are they tearing down shit there?

Columbia University

Milo is coming on November 13 which is agitating a good amount of people all ready, so that should be exciting

Someone tried to pull a Chalkening, but it got washed away quickly

Here is video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ffmMccEmweQ

Any other fellow Columbia or Ivy anons?

Go Bears

You're the reason MizzU will now become a functional nigger school, and lose any remaining prestige it had. Good job mayne.

University of Texas at Austin

Not much has been happening here, cocks not glocks has calmed down at least.

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to trigger the SJWs hard but without exposing your identity? Something like the chalkening?

MIT, studying real estate at Sloan (transferred from EE+Physics), and (surprise surprise) I'm both smarter than most of you and I'm politically liberal and only come here to laugh at Donald Dump supporters and other like-minded idiots.

Elon University in North Carolina.
School sponsored BLM banner hung across biggest building on campus, so I'm definitely demanding an All Lives Matter one or at least a White Lives Matter one as well. If they don't accept, on to University of Alabama.

I "went" to University of Houston, in the sense that I got a cert while working and living by myself and started my career immediately after. I honestly don't know how people live as students / go "off" to college without daddy money or ending up 60k in debt. Otherwise, I probably would have gone to Rice for music or some other such layabout thing.

>leaving campus library
>hear very faint, quiet noise
>gets louder as 8/10 qt grill walks by me
>realize she's humming
>overcome with absolute stillness and serenity for about 3 seconds , followed by intense tfwnogf feels

man im really starting to wish i signed up for college recently now, i never in a million years would have expected any of this, i assumed i would just have to sit through being lectured on how straight white males like me are evil and not be able to say anything without being kicked out for racism, i mean maybe thats how it still is, but still, fuck

post proofs otherwise you are just a LARPer

RACISM IS THAT YOU? SABAN HERE

Oh my God that made me hate UT more than I already do. Fuckin faggot ass liberals need to go back to their shitty, run down, oppressed, and corrupt states. Fuck 'em. Not real Texans, never will be.

UCSC

help me God, there is literally 101% degenerated everywhere

only like two old people I know that are not degenerate but they hate everyone else
save me please

My faculty is half-Jewish, and most here are good goys. So I'm jealous of you there. But undergrad in Memphis redpilled me just as hard if not harder than the Arab Spring. I started 2011 as a fresh faced freshman, and now, as a grad here, I'm pretty disheveled. It's clear I'm a heavy cynic in an academic environment full of hippies and idealists. I wonder to myself if they've seen anything close to what I saw.

oh shit nigger
same
I've seen like one other person here ever

cuny is shit

There's nothing to do here except drink at northgate
I kinda wanna transfer t.b.h.

What are you gonna do at other schools retard? The same fuckin thing. Its not a resort, its an education, and a time to learn and experience new things. Join a club or make some friends, I dunno. You been watchin to many of them Zac Efron movies.

Hillary came to our school hosting her rally in our rec center.

Everyone got like 10 minutes notice to RSVP and the email got bogged down with the usual 100 emails we get shit at us on a regular basis.

Don't call it a camouflage hat and a chinstrap beard, it's the path you chose. Just gut out school and wave your class ring in the face of every hiring supervisor you come across afterwards.

(((College)))

M8 that's about it. You do it for the aesthetics anyhow. I'm surrounded by restaurants that I'll never be able to go to. Because I'm living on long grain rice Ned protein powder.

Calm down, bro. All I'm saying is drinking at house/apartment parties and bars is not all I want to do. There's nothing to do here if you're a nerd besides stay in.

any WU bros here?

least cucked UC here, no niggers in sight

TAMU. Not much goes on here in CS but I love it. 90% of the women are redpilled qts

what kind of idiot goes from engineering to business school at undergrad not to mention MIT doesn't have EE, it has EECS...

You like football? That UCLA game was in-fuckin-sane. I was on first deck my man.

How do you have homeless people in Portland, lib central? Shouldn't all the good hearted liberals let them into their own homes and shouldn't they be feeding and clothing them with like the good hearted people they are?

My man, what year? Major?

who /uchicago/ here

You went to the redneck normie school, dude. I saw enough Aggies at the bars/clubs here in Houston to know I wanted no part of that life.

'16 Chemical engineering

No shit, I got a class in Jack E. Brown.

UMUC on UMD. Both schools are garbage. Nothing weird happening on campus though; just a lot of children walking around.

To each his own I suppose.

>not having a 4.0
should have done CS

How is it? Everyone I've met from Chicago has been cool and there's alot of work up there, for my field.

Who else goes to this shit hole

UW Oshkosh. Business Management major here. I've joined the college republicans. Who else here?

Graduated 2011, it was still a good place then, has it changed at all?

>Yeah I'm basically a nerd and stay in on weekends
>YOU SEE THAT GAME LAST WEEK, BRO?
wake me up.jpeg

Washington State University.

I'm the one behind this event: [email protected]/events/1583680585270795/

We are building a Trump wall on campus and the illegals are already flipping shit about it.

Major? I feel like there are a lot of non CHEN classes there besides SENG

Hookem Horns

what makes you think I didn't? My CS gpa is 4.0 its the freaking lib arts courses which tanked my gpa, my other engr major gpa is pretty based too

based.
Going into my 3rd year.
Good to know there are other Cred Forumslacks here.
I'll be in north campus

Wow, most of you are wasting your money. If your degree isn't a STEM with the exception of law and some business majors GTFO.

University of Minnesota here

unfortunately i'm just a recent transplant so it's hard for me to say much.

what are you studying?

There can be only one!

CSULB
There was this communist table on campus.
Pretty much skinny numales that vaped.
They were surprised I knew about Lenin and Trotsky. They wanted to abolish the family structure (it oppresses women), easy access to abortion, destruction of capitalism, etc.
McCarthy was right

Holy shit to the guy who posted the UNF picture, never thought I'd see an Osprey on here

my brother goes there

san diego state masters student = me

Poli Sci :-)
>inb4 meme major
TUITION'S COVERED FUCKERS.
Class is not science related in any aspect.
hahaha, I play starcraft 2 all day and I still watch football. Fuck off!

history of chairs is the way to go

Brother dean was preaching on my campus yesterday

fucking lol'd

>Dylan Klebold as Hall Monitor

Neat

undergrad physics.
If you're an undergrad, make sure to take phil per for your HUME and Classics for your SOSC.

Our motto is, "Would you like AIDS with that Cultural Marxism?"

youtube.com/watch?v=buA3tsGnp2s

>not going to free college

so where do people go to meet in cstat anyway? football games and northgate? clubs on campus?

all i've done so far is nap and study and lift and play vidya in my spare time

Master Race Geoscience undergraduate at University of Texas

Hook em

All of the blacks segregate themselves in Marshall

i'm actually doing my phd and kind of sad that i didn't get to experience uchicago as an undergrad, it seems much more intense and serious than my own (still good, but much "looser") undergrad uni

ASU anyone?

>Geoscience
What kind of rock?

Are you a freshman? Live on campus?

School doesn't start until the 22nd.

Summer was fucking awful though because a shitty SJW white lesbian trash whore.

>get accepted into UCLA as a History major (Yes I know meme major and future unemployment)
>take summer courses to get ready for the Fall
>love my History of Colonial Indians of Mexico (Quiche Mayan here)
>professor loves me for being indigenous LOL
>also taking Chicano Studies Contemporary Bullshit
>it's literally SJW Marxist Brainwashing the Class
>the professor is a nice lady, the TA is a classic tumblr nigger loving dyke
>trigger her one day when I refuse to stop using the word Indian for the word indigenous
>comes up with a shit ton of petty reasons
>rebut her
>she ignores me
>still use the word Indian
>get kicked out of discussion
>I go to the American Indian Studies and Latin American Studies Departments
>they immediately reprimand her and warn her to never again try to tell an Indian that he cannot call himself by his given identification

It's going to be a fun year. Already the indigenous or pro indigenous leaning grad students in the History/American Indian/Latin American Studies are at odds with the Chicano grads, all because of me!

basically

Currently studying law here

Cucked Uni checking in

Bow down plebs

Lots of secret redpilled people here

May be going here for law soon.

Umass Lowell best Umass

Cheapest College there is.

ayy bluegrass bro
Georgetown uni expensive as fuck for a shit education though. Better off going to UK

EKU here
A truck destroyed our only, and newish traffic bridge.
that's it.

Anyone else?

Any Italian?

Muh nigga

lolol i've hard of that class, unfornately my gpa tanked very early on cause of the required english classes, and maintaining a high gpa means there are very few grades one can miss out on

Any good uni suggestions for studying history education without too much SJW shit being jammed down your throat? Doing two years of community college then transferring to a four year school

>this shit is cancer pls help

West Point

Or pedway, whatever you people call bridges for pedestrians to cross the roads.

George Washington University in St. Louis.

An idiot who wants to be able to manage other engineers and get ahead. It's a smart decision.

The University of Nevada. Majoring in Nursing.

No joke actually been considering this.

>played handegg in high school
>always considered serving
>been losing extra weight I had and training my endurance
>west point and service on a resume will get me hired anywhere
>free college ain't bad too

I'll check this out thanks friendo

>control+F UIC
>no results
Thank god. Don't ever go to this shithole. It is literally a Marxist education camp that prides itself on diversity.

West point will literally give you the most red pilled history education on the planet user.

Moving in to San Diego tomorrow
Kind of excited, kind of nervous though

Football is big. A lot of clubs and organizations and I mean a LOT. Theres a club for everything, desu. Theres of course parties and northgate so yeah. I meet people in classes, eating, walking, whatever ya know.

haha nice
keep on fuckin' with their tiny SJW brains indigibro, you have the power

That's a Jew school. I'm not joking either, ~25% of the student body is made up of Jews.

Where my /Miami/ people at? The homo-hating demonstration on campus today was pretty entertaining

Disappointment all around here in Texas

thats why you do MBA not undergrad in business, and guess what 70% of MBA grads from top unis are STEM majors, going from engr to business in undergrad is like shooting urself in the foot...

if they have an outdoors club you should join it.

How old are you? You can't attend West Point if you're over 23.

I like the sound of that. My classes make me want to fucking end my life

>required textbook, "Readings for Diversity and Social Justice"
>fucking hang me from a rope

Thank you based user.

(((University of Victoria)))

I took an SA Tay and now they payin me gud shit to learn we wiz kangZ

19, I'm in my first year of community college. I'll be graduating this place at 21

But Sloan at MIT is the grad school I thought, thought that user was getting his MBA. If that user did change to business in undergrad though, he is a verified idiot. My apologies.

What house user? I'm in Cabot rn.

which campus u at sa bro

"FREE CONSENT WORKSHOP"

I go to Portland State University. Going to be dumping things I've collected.

Except it's a pain in the was to get into. You need to be recomended by a governor. Need to have plenty extracurriculars and almost a perfect gpa and an amazing SAT/ACT scores. Also you need to be in good shape. If you have not been in their young leaders or whatever it's called program that part takes in the summer don't even think about it.

T. Sister might be going there.

I can answer more questions of you have them and if I know the answer. Also why the Fuck would you want to study history at west point take something useful

That sounds like indoctrination if I've ever seen it. Think it over well user.

Baylor
Nigger rapists and christcuck numales and basic bitches
Plz send help

>not being in Warren

Fag

>Ctrl-Fs my uni
>nothing

History to law is a great path and one I'd have considered doing at military school if I didn't get into Harvard. I'm studying engineering now.

Undergraduate Business degree from Washington University in St. Louis, aka WashU, aka WashJew since 40% of the student body is Jewish. It's a pretty good school but it's very cucked -- in fact, it's the current home of Carl the Cuck himself.

I'm at grad school somewhere less cucked now.

I'm John Muir mate, Math/CS major

This is the door to the room where the group PSUSU is.

Indoctrination? Oh but goyim, I must learn how we are socialized to accept systems of oppression, and how my people are the cause of all the worlds problems, and the problems of all peoples of color.

My professor, who identifies as genderqueer, surely guides us on the right path.

Thanks Canadian user, I'm so tired of white guilt. Feeling sorry for yourself won't fix shit, treat us like a fucking human beings and leave us alone.

She never expected an Indian to not like her. Fuck her and everyone else like her.

oh shit, didn't expect to see that

yeah UoA here as well

pretty happy to have not spotted any progressive SJW crap around campus here so far, especially having come from McGill where that shit was rampant

Main campus by 1604. Senior here

>History to law
>At west point

Just go to Harvard Georgetown Yale or Cornell if you want to do that. Not west point lmao

One of my hobbies is going around and collecting all the silly shit that gets put out. This here is a poem book or something.

What's up man what year and major are you?
Senior history major here

I should've tried harder in high school REEEEEEEEEEE

nope sloan is not just for MBA, its famous for MBA, cause thats what a person should do...

mitsloan.mit.edu/undergrad/

but there u can be an undergrad business major at sloan.

Pretty sure that guy is trolling, cause EE doesn't exist in MIT, its EECS...

Did you find Sandusky in the showers user?

Wow...Portland really is hell.

ahh right down the road from my place, how does it feel being in the vicinity of geniuses but not being one?

Great school and cheap. I'm also going to graduate with no Jew debt. Fuck Carbondale!!!!!

fuck offffff that's all this school is known for
gotta get out of this shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=9qjCwNwQ9WE

Same here
Let's hang brother
/tritons4trump/ OG member here lmao

Daytona state community college

nothing goes on because i'm in the palm coast campus and absolutely nothing happens in palm coast.

Going to transfer to UCF or FSU after getting associates

Also big RU here doing criminal justice and IT.

Welcome to the most diverse school in USA !!!

I wanna kms lmao

well there's like... maybe 5 big worthwhile unis in canada, which one are you?

and if not one of those then you shouldn't exactly be surprised

Well for red pilled edu west point figures highly. Harvard and Yale are SJW havens, Cornell is alright, kind of out there. Georgetown is pretty based. Will probably still do law school after my engineering degree.

>tfw when you only only choose it because of David Duke.

Math major here, GL
>300k starting

WDE feggit

Göttingen. Any German anons here?

Skoal tide

Ctrl+F'd to find Nevada.

Graduated 2015 as a Mechanical Engineer, good to see some more of the pack on here. I know one of the Anons who crashed shrillary's alt-right thing was from UNR as well.

NoHoly shit, you guys weren't kidding.
Cities like Portland are cancer and need to be nuked.

Grad school at Stanford. Not ivy, clearly god tier though

What's a good printout to put on every car in my unis parking lot to smear Hillary?

Something that demoralizes her to liberal retards but isn't """""offensive""""" enough to get me in trouble if I'm caught

>why the fuck would you want to study history

Cause I wanna be a history teacher user. I would likely also choose to study law so I have that option open to me.

So how would one go about getting that recommendation? I thought it was from a congressmen btw. And would clubs at my community college count for extracurriculars? Should I try to get a part time job too? Or volunteer?

who /tradeschool/ here?

who /policeofficer/ here?

sister is headed to U South Carolina. Anyone been there?

>mfw I go to UIC
Major?

I go to a RU but not likely the same RU

I hear there are pretty women there, is this true?

Pic related
Fuck Rutgers

Yo is this math with high X starting just a meme?
I figure I might go into data science as I heard it gives well paid salaries, but are math majors that valuable?

Biochemistry, you?

i think at least a quarter of the students at ucsd are Cred Forums

How are the dorms at revelle? I'm literally going there in a day.

We're all gonna be replaced by Pajeet

Ayyyy me 2

Do you know of 8ch deutsch/pol/? German language and German focused on 8ch Cred Forums

UNR I assume? I'm currently attending at UNLV. Gonna switch to Buisness next semester.Graphics Majors have to put up with those Fine Arts cucks and I'm getting sick of it.

Holy shit 5 UCSD people ITT. I guess we know where the C&C is gonna be located when the San Diegan deportation happens

>tfw nobody in central of central bible belt goes on Cred Forums
Oklahoma Chiristian University woe is me.

6. Math major shit has left me unable to count

Are you that one faggot with the MAGA hat I see around?

7 now. But I'm a commie

Yes it's a congressman I fucked up. I don't blame you for wanting to study history. I am just questioning you studying history at west point. Just go through One of the the ivy league schools since they also do law as well like you said and it would be easier to get in that way.

The recommendation is hard as fuck to get. To sum it up my sister is a second degree black belt, has been teaching martial arts for 2 years, has been voluntering at a local PD and going on ride alongs for 3 years, does 3 sports in HS. Takes a lot of AP classes and she still might not get in. Not trying to shoot you down but it's very hard and anything is possible if you apply your self. After I finish college I plan on going air force and going for fact which is difficult as fuck. And yes club's would count I think but you better start volunteering for a lot more stuff

COMMIES GET OUT REEEEE

Hit me up dude, I lived in revelle first year
Low key
I run tritons 4 trump
If you google trump UCSD
The chalking
That was me and my bros
We have around 20 active members
Hit us up

Iowa State University

Very politically neutral like a lot of colleges in the Midwest, nothing fucking happens here

oh hello, i know you. i helped you guys with milo

Ivy education for history to law is another good option, CC user. He has some good points.

The President literally compared wall-building and the DDR (He was German, obviously) at convocation. I wasn't sure how to respond.

I'll definitely do that

Any advice for a current student? Any secret gems that I have yet to discover?

It's game day. Noon game, Gonna get torn up and cheer us on with the bros!

Lmao I'm jk I'll watch the game from home and think about white genocide and contemplate suicide during timeouts

And I know you user... we should smoke weed some time

Part time job would be good too

Might hit you up

Call and response is gas the kikes race war NOW

Hm
YAL? Koala?

degenerate

faggot

koala.

Oh and PS to any UCSD Cred Forums

The real t4t isn't on Facebook
The one you see on there are some normie favggots
If you wanna hit us up look around during the school year
Also we hang out with college republicans

No worries thank you for being straight with me. I kinda jerked around in high school cause I was a pothead degenerate. Even then and without doing any homework (that's why I'm in community college, shit GPA cause never did work and I only passed cause I aced tests) I was above the 85th percentile in SAT scores so maybe if I get myself out volunteering more and fully apply myself to my grades I can get somewhere I gotta be, whether it's West Point or a based non SJW ivy league

Studying Business Management and Information System Management.
It's a pretty liberal college, I know a lot of bernouts here but people aren't hardcore cucks at least people I'm around.

Yeah I definitely maybe know you

Anyone at Boise State University?

I lived in Vegas before moving into UNR. UNLV was my second choice. I went to the Rebel Preview. It just wasn't for me. Not only that, it's pretty SJW'd compared to UNR. (Ex: Switching the name of the school's newspaper from "The Rebel Yell" to some SJW shit because "m-m-muh feelings") The student body of UNLV were thinking about changing Hey Reb! to something more SJW approved because "muh feelings". That was the last straw for me on ever going to UNLV. Cucks for days.

Yeah he is gonna have to deal with faggots at ivy league schools but for history to law it's a lot better than west point. Of I had the option to go to west point I would study engenieering something either with chemical or bio maybe computer engenieering since you would get a comfy job for the gov and probably military and be set for life then part take history as a hobby since you are making bank.

oh shit KY resident? Im heading to WKU like next semester.

of course there's nobody from university of arizona, this place is cucked as fuck

Roll cyclones

Computer science.

>Studying biochem at the University of Indians and Chinese
>Being in LAS

Top kek. You do realize you're fucked right? Oh well, you chose this. Enjoy you're schooling with Pajeet!

i don't know if i missed anybody
are any of you guys /k/ as well? i need a shooting buddy

I know there are fellow beavers on Cred Forums

Georgetown College is in Kentucky, Georgetown University is in DC. The one in DC is the good one

Might be transferring soon. From AZ originally and love ASU's campus life, currently at Portland State. I like the city but the rampant communist bullshit is getting to be a little much and I miss home.

Have you been caught by this?

thecollegefix.com/post/28486/

UCI is much less cucked. Asians are naturally immune to the Blue Pill, the men there don't take orders from commies/feminists and there are like six niggers on the entire campus. 10/10 would go again.
UCSD is just as uncucked but has a higher density of whites, but I love that azn poussi so I would do it all over again if I had the chance.

Hey user does your name start with an A? Because I think I remember seeing pol when you took out your phone one time

anyone university of canberra here

Own a cz75 and am building an ar15

>/r/AsianMasculinity: The Post

NAU came to my high school 2 years ago when I was on my Senior year. The only school that slightly opened up my urge to study out of state.

lol no

I feel bad for freshmen

lol, probs me. i dont hide it.
usp compact and an ar15. get my red dot tomorrow

What's op Cred Forumsack? I live across the street from CSULB (on the other side of 7th street on West Campus drive). I still hang out at the Library and the USU when I'm working on things since I've conditioned myself to be productive there.
I chill at the fifth floor of the library on afternoons and weekends to be productive. Give me some contact info if you want to hang out.
LBCC students/other Long Beach fags shout at me, we can chill. I work at an office near LBCC and am always down to meet other Cred Forumsacks.

Suhhhh guys

I posted an account of my first day of soci100 on here last week and people literally thought I was making it up because it was such a stereotype of SJW faggotry

I've seen people get shouted at in public by strangers for questioning why every class, speech, and event has to start by apologizing to native americans for existing

The crosswalk is a fucking rainbow, people steal signs from bathrooms because non-unisex toilets are transphobic

I had a professor who changed every instance of "mankind" to "humankind" in Blake (yes, really, that's not a joke)

It's really unbelievable how cucked this place is but w/e I'm almost done so I don't care

I have a friend that goes to NAU, does a bunch of drugs and hikes.

Nah dude I just can't get enough of that yellow puss, I'm not even ashamed of it. They're the only race that I'd willingly let mix with whites.

Fuck. I had heard warnings about PSU, I move in tomorrow. Is shit like this common?

I went to CC before transfering to Rutgers because I just didn't have money for a 4 year school. I always did good in high school but fucked around. And now I am at Rutgers commuting saving money. I have 2 semesters to go don't do any club's and no internships. I am kind of screwed that's why I want to go to air force and go for CCT after I finish up college(depending on who wins in november) I smoked 2 years at CC so that set me back a lot I have been clean for a month and a half now so that's good. Good luck you can do it as long as you try your best and never give up. If you really want to get to west point you can do it set that as your goal find more information on what you need to do to give your self the best chance of getting in. Never sit around doing nothing always be doing something that will help you acheive your goal. That's what I do since like I said I want to be an air force CCT

Most are just drinking related, and you may know some of them: The Sands has 75 cent shots of the well whiskey, Siri's has cheap fireball and decent drunk-food, Ceol's live music nights and quiz nights were the absolute best.

If you're into camping, Dog Valley north out of Verdi can't be beat, just get a campfire permit due to lolcalifornia.

As far as the actual school stuff goes, engineering students have a quota of papers we could print for free each month, which comes in handy for any big reports.

I go to colorado state university, it doesn't seem that bad, I am a stem major so this stuff isn't really even discussed, we have gender neutral bathrooms in the womens studies building though lol.
I met up with another guy from Cred Forums that went here, he was a pretty chill guy

School sent out a memo that they want to be inclusive and that now you can change your gender under student information and when you click on it their arent any options theres just a text box meaning you can LITERALLY fucking identify as anything even an attack helicopter

Who /really niggerish uni/ here

Jesus christ. The more I read about PSU, the more worried I get to move in tomorrow.

I know man, I fucking know. White guys like me are the minority in almost every single 300+ level chemistry and science class. All my TAs are either black, Asian or Indian, with a rare white guy every now and then. One of my teachers is straight up imported from Korea and can barely speak fucking English.

I'm dropping out after this semester and transferring somewhere else. It's fucking ridiculous how hard they make these classes, almost as if they encourage people to cheat... which all the gooks and Indians do, I know for a fact because I've witnessed them chatting up the TA for study guides.

Let's just say I woke up this morning and on mine and everybody else's door on my floor was a slip asking me what my pronouns were.

>rutgers

shit dude are you in Jersey? That's where I'm at.

If you went to Raritan Valley CC that'd be awesome.

Thank you dude. cleaning up my act has helped a lot so hopefully I can keep on this path and make habit of getting shit done, not just the bare minimum but going out and doing extra stuff

prove it

I knew it. We can discuss the jewish conspiracy next time we see each other.

You the same Rutgers guy from the thread where the guy was talking about avoiding black people?

I bet you had to sleep in the RAC the other day.

One month into school, over 200 students hospitalized for alcohol poisoning. Greek life forced to crack down, cops all over the bars, and I'm just sitting in my room alone on a Friday night cause I don't drink. Kinda depressing how much I dislike most people here tbqh

Which school?

Jewish trap if I've ever seen one tbqhwyf

Here you go

I took some summer classes at RV back in 08. Is it still primarily mexicans, darkies, and lifted truck white people?

And if youre seriously considering one of the service academies, you should be aware that you cant apply after you turn 21. That and 99.9% of your credits wouldnt transfer.

do you by chance owe me a beer?

I'll try to get a better hand next life as CC in my area alone is $20k and potentially add some substance to a thread like this.

put "ayy lmao" as your pronouns

i wanna chat with anyone from a so-cal school that understands the liberal prison we are in.

i chose a private university because i thought it would be less cucked. i was wrong. it's like the more privildged an individual, the more they're guilted into projecting liberal ideologies. at least the professors are conservative here.

I dont actually remember. The last time I saw you was at a friends birthday party. Or one time walking around first summer session

pepe goes in all fields?

Honestly that seems "tame" compared to some of the stuff I've heard about the Student Union.

This deaf kid in my discrete math class freshman year rage quit because our ching chong TA was so bad at English.

Where are you planning to transfer desu? IMO if you're taking 300 level classes and you only have another year or so left, might be worth it to stay only because it's so cheap.

i am, but yes

Yea housing isn't as bad as the union I think

move to a place that isn't an expensive liberal hell hole

i spent way too long in California only to realize the second i moved to another state that my expenses would actually drop in half immediately even with out of state tuition

Go to Memorial Union's restaurant area (with Togo's and that shit) and find the "inclusive" restroom. I lol'd.

hmm. well, if you start ranting about the jews and it turns out not to be me, you can find me at the koala.

post it again instead of mansplaining what happened

Thanks champ! I'll make sure to take advantage once I reach 21.

Lot of fuckin weird lookin people. I guess cause poor people. Yeah lot of hispanics, darkies, and SJWs. Funnily enough the closest friend I made so faris one of those truck white dudes (thankfully not lifted) cause everyone else looked weird as fuck. He's pretty redpilled and based.
>tfw have someone to talk to about shitskins and the SJW pc bullshit irl

>99.9% of your credits wouldn't transfer

well damn. I kinda figured I would be doing 4 years anyway but that's still a bummer.

ayyy

what major

i'm in EAS, aka where all the weebs who are too stupid for CompSci end up

thats clear across the country as I'm in New England. Is dealing with the heat, gun restrictions, and being heavily Mexican occupied really worth the move?

>so *far

it's late

jesus dude i thought we had it bad in los angeles

I'll keep that in mind. Gotta conceal the power level around the sheep

Yea Jersey here town close to Manalapan but don't want to give out a lot of info. I went to Brookdale. Yeah cleaning my act up helped a lot. I am not just sitting there thinking about the next time I'll smoke etc. I read a lot now too and started working out again feels good. Paying more attention in lectures.

This is gonna be an another shitty part that has to deal with west point. In Jersey I think we only send like 2 or 8 kids some very small ridiclous number to go there every year since we are a small state or something. I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH. I am just thinking about having the conversation I did couple months back with my sister. Like I said anything is possible and I am not trying to discourage you. You just got to work at it

I go to CSULB and I hate the people in my civil engineering classes. I also hate the ASCE club because it still has that popular people mentality. Too many diverse people and not enough beautiful, white girls to date and have a gf. I wished I could have gone to Alabama. Roll Tide!

this is the end man. i am literally scared. what happens if the liberals take over? how far will they go? how progressive does the human race need to be? will our race survive the mass cuckening?

I shit on niggers and SJW on the daily.

man whats it like being at a university in one of the most red states. do you still get the college liberal thing or is everyone mostly conservative there?

Just think of it as classes to prove yourself to their admissions staff. Plus you'll already know the 101 shit so you could use your time to get squared away in other ways instead of cramming for your 'big english exam.' What town are you from? Hboro here.

I commute. And yeah getting sucker punched by one of them at a party will do that to you. Although I was part of the Rutgers 4 trump org and our pres was black and based. There are blacks and niggers. Lots of niggers at rutgers, few based blacks some of which I am pretty decent friends with

tampa here

william and mary
liberal city

Basically the prof started the class by apologizing for being a white cis male, spent most of the class blaming white people for all the world's problems, telling us how racist Canada is, how we keep Africa poor by exploiting them, at one point put up a slide of Donald Trump and said "THIS is the enemy"

Just honestly every self-hating oikophobic liberal cliche you can think of jammed into 50 minutes, it's as bad as you can possibly imagine

You can't apply after turning 23 not 21

Yo another slug. Just finished first day moving in. What college you in?

Thank you for info my dude. I can definitely relate to the feeling of going clean.

Watchung. From a small town in/near watchung but I went to Watchung Hills. And yeah getting a stellar gpa really needs to happen and needs to be my top priority for sure, as well as extracurriculars when I can fit them. That's what's most important (GPA), not necessarily the credits themselves.

For sure! In the meantime, take it easy. The school's pretty average, but I was able to get a rather good job despite slacking 60% of the time.

Jesus dude I thought I had it bad.

freshman in rosecrans checkin in, also nice trips

I graduated with a shit bachelor's degree from a good school. However, I want to pursue a path as a strength and conditioning coach for athletes. I'm just worried about starting all over, basically. I'm only 22, and wouldn't start school again until I turned 24. It's a long shot, but this is one of the only things that makes me happy. Idk bros, I'm just kind of apprehensive. But I'm set on doing it

lamar university. I don't really know what's going on right now, but last semester we had a conference about safe spaces.

yes. there's a lot of stupid shit but it's so fucking cheap that it's not even a question. i can't vouch for ASU since i go to UA but just get the fuck out of new england, the rent is retarded. my living expenses even with the a/c on 24/7 is $600 because i live in fucking luxury. studios go for $400. you don't need retarded shit like 3x income, just save up another month of deposit. i can afford to so i decided to pay out of state tuition and get through faster but if you move and just wait at a walmart job or whatever you'll gain residency and probably save more money and have a better standard of living than even a $15/hr "decent" job in new england.

not in texas but yeah whites are like 27% of the school

Also the credit transfer thing I wouldn't worry about for service academies. You will be there for 4 years and then be serving. And Tbh I would love to go there for 4 years instead of 2. It's a different experiance than a regular college.

I had a prof give us a trigger warning before watching a movie because he felt some of us would perceive it as "problematic." He literally used the term "trigger warning."

This school is like a fucking satirical depiction of what a cucked SJW liberal shithole looks like.

>tfw I work at walmart and make that much

Fellow Anteater myself mien friend

HAHA this is a sociology class? in my one sociology class we were just looking at graphs and shit bahaha not even poli sci

literally all universities are garbage liberal. ironically some of the most redpilled professors i've had were in community college. one prof started the entire class telling kids to get out of his class if they didn't believe that there's only two genders.

other than that though you would actually be better off choosing cheaper university like CSU, because it tends to be made of adults who actually work. colleges heavy on "campus life" culture are full of retarded 18 year old faggots who feel enlightened after they read tumblr microaggression posts

Jesus canada what the hell? It sounds even worse up there

Been here a year and everyone I've met is a fake ass normie - i guess that's everyone anywhere though

ucsd undergrad

current at purdue for grad, but might drop out soon

lol ur already a lost cause, can we just trade all of americas liberals for your conservatives. seriously, liberals hate being american anyway.

Serves you right for picking (((U$C)))

>t. UC wannabe Berkeley

i used to too. then you realize you can take your money and make it go twice as far in another state and you realize how retarded states with high minimum wages are. i was poorer in CA making $14/hr than someone making min wage in AZ. the decision to move was easy and i feel retarded for not thinking of it sooner.

I go to OU.

I have to use this crosswalk every fucking day

CofC. Great school.

Frats are on suspension and we've had two tropical storms so far but that's about it.

hey man i trust the jews more than the libs to run my school.

u gotta agree than ucla and berkeley aren't as good as they were before the liberals took over in the 90s. before that they were godlike