Why don't East-Asians breed with black people?

Why don't East-Asians breed with black people?

The dick doesn't fit

big equipment and little equipment

Because Asian pussy is made for White dick

I think we can all agree that problem in this infographic is white women and not any other demographic.

asian women don't fall for the jewish muh big dick trap that white whores fall for

>believing the BBC meme

Your insecurity shows, cuckboy.

>be a moderate capability black
>join military for (reason here)
>spot superior female then your own
>take her back to america

that makes up for about half of all Asian black couples I know of. and almost 100% of all couples before the end of the cold war

Because eastern Asians have zero concept of racism and know niggers have inferior genes.

Also, the Chinese see themselves as a more evolved form of human and regard whites as a slightly inferior and stinky ape, a bit like Americans see Mexicans.

They are intelligent enough to know their is nothing gained.

Then those gooks should evolve themselves some razors.

You sir are a nigger to gooks. Ooga booga muh dik

Ever been to China? They have like no body hair other than pubes. Also they swear far far less than Europeans and don't use deodorant despite not showering everyday.

Cultural practices of most Asians and American Blacks don't mesh. The baseline idea of respect and professionalism even if it isn't practiced consistently is at least present in America's yellow niggers but hoodrats don't even have the idea in their universe.

Asians also aren't guilted into thinking they need to suck black cock at every opportunity to not be called racist.

Bigots

Because they're black.

So what this chart is saying is...

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Get a Negro woman for a wife?

Asian women want a provider and father, and don't like dark skin. That literally disqualifies niggers from all angles.

>Get a Negro woman for a wife?
No, not "get". WM/BF couples only form when the BF isn't garbage, which is extremely rare. A non garbage woman is rare is always a keeper.

This

trips of truth
>be me white
>be average 4-5inches
>can fuck for 1-2hours
>ex gfs still call me for da dick, keep saying im the best they ever had
>nope fuck off

They do, but rarely. Asians and blacks hate each other more than either group seems to hate white people. I don't know why, but it seems to be that way.

After Vietnam there was a whole generation of blasian half breeds who were scorned and ostracized because their mothers were literal whores.

The clash wrote a song about it

Am Asian, don't know why either
Everything from poo to cracka is okay
Nigs' faces just creep me out, even the occasional well-cultured loaded charcoal burger tourist here

dubs of truth.

Some white women are cool but the most obnoxious entitled women on Earth are North Western European white women. Scum.

>4% more likely
Cred Forums btfo

>taking bbc meme seriously

this is eastern european or caucasian
white people have whiter dicks

No, our dicks are usually slightly darker than the rest of us.

Dumbass.

>the last miss japan was black and japanese

because whites and asians breed master race.

undeniable fact.

ew

I'm married to a black girl. They're very loyal to white men, but to the point of being psychoticly jealous.
Over a decade of marriage I've learned that other women seem to have a sick urge to break up my marriage by flirting with me and offering to cheat. Mainly other black girls trying to "claim" me for themselves. It feels animalistic, very strange interacting. They only do this AFTER they learn I'm married to a black woman. Other wise they treat me like crap, like they treat everyone in social interactions.

>tfw have qt east-asian gf

Bullshit

>Male Asian with a Female Nigger
I've never seen this EVER before

>bbc meme and azn tught cunt meme

Fucking lead...

It's not just black women. ALL WOMEN are that way. All of a sudden you have social proof of value.

This.

Typically those kinds of black girls are upper middle class to wealthy. Attended private school and around white people their whole lives.

I have. One of my coworkers who's Korean is engaged with a black chick.