What does Cred Forums think of Ben Shapiro?

What does Cred Forums think of Ben Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quit being so needy, Ben.

smug kike cruzlim who needs to be gassed

Hypocrite

gas the kikes race war now

He's a piece of shit

Reminded Cred Forums to NEVER trust a jew

He comes up short

Great debater and pretty smart guy.

I know Cred Forums doesn't like him because of that arm yank thing he said he saw, but I still think he's a cool guy.

I'm embarrassed to own his book

fuck off benji

>cool guy
Nah, he's a spineless faggot and a panty sniffer, the whole arm yank debacle was ridiculous and sunk him

He doesn't like Trump because he thinks he has an anti-jew following. He's basically a buthurt autist.

yeah for months they were talking about how he was a "based jew" and got woken up so bad. there have only been a few decent jews in history and they were all redpilled to hell and back and hated jews, example being pic related.

Isn't he Milo's intern.

Thats the thing, he never claimed to see it. He jut went against everything he ever said about rape hoaxes and demanded that everyone implicitly believe that Fields bitch.

Which is why I said he is a hypocrite.

I like him, I'm positive he's voting for Trump, he is constantly going after hillary and calling her out while only criticizing Trump on a few topics.

I'm pretty sure he hates Milo now.

>says on his podcast every day that he isn't voting for trump
yea i'm sure ur right

>while only criticizing Trump on a few topics.
Go look at his twitter. He takes every little chance he can to bitch and whine about Trump.

pragmatic and strategic debater, can say a lot very quickly without losing his message. seems to be one of the least bias commentators for this election cycle.

I agree with this. But I usually go to the defense of my friends too, though there has never been a situation like that one.

Lil' Benji was pretty good on the Adam Carolla podcast recently

Ben Shapiro wants me to pound his ass.

Benji's still pretty great, even if he's a faggot about Trump. At least he didn't go complete 180 like fucking Glenn Beck and the National Review over it.

Cred Forums used to jack their dicks as hard and fast as possible over Ben for quite a time.

Then he got involved in that lewendeisky (or whatever the fuck) drama and Cred Forums started hating him overnight.

Cred Forums is a cancer

>(((Shapiro)))
his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

So did Mark Levin, but he eventually caved to the pressure as did many #NeverTrumpers and #CruzMissiles.

not so good

The never Trump movement is so Jewish it hurts.

Yeah he doesn't really measure up to our standards

He went full SJW over Fields. For crying out loud, he went to fucking BUZFEED of all places to publish shit went that happened.

>"what if... A few avocados and... Yes.. YES.. A little spice here and there.. It's all coming together now..."

Based af jew

An ideological purist who thinks Hillary Clinton being elected president will push the country towards his ideology.

I always fail to see how nobody ever brings this up with Shapiro:

>Hillary pushing very hard, alongside with most Democrats, to grant amnesty to 15+ MILLION illegal aliens, who will most likely vote Democrat in the near future - aka "I'll have those wetbacks voting Democrat for the next 200 years!" - Hillary Clinton 2017 signing of Humane Treatment for All Immigrants

He was being a little bitch about it, just like how he's a little bitch when it comes to the supposed "dog whistle" Trump blew a couple months ago on CNN talking about David Duke

The guy has a real personal hatred of Donald Trump, Shapiro actually thinks that Trump is a genuinely horrible person because of tiny nit picking bullshit that his autism wont let be put into context.

topFUCKINGkek

Yeah, he looked absolutely pathetic, especially considering that he went batshit insane over this

The problem with Shapiro isn't merely that he's anti-Trump, but why and how he went anti-Trump. He literally used the words "toxic masculinity" to refer to the man. He turned into a complete SJW when he lost control of the conversation. Spazzing out about receiving jew memes on twitter and the "stereotypical badger" was hilarious though.

And his only apparent reason for this is that Trump isn't a neoconservative warhawk and is actually willing to shake up our political system, which Shapiro enjoys profiting off of as is. He's the worst kind of kike and tries to pretend that opposing Trump doesn't help Clinton.

He should fuck off to Israel if he likes it so much.

I've always loved Shapiro after seeing him REKT Piers. He will always have a place in my heart for silencing that limey fuck. I still watch his show, and enjoy his lack of bias and sticking by his beliefs, even though I've been an ardent Trump Supporter for over a year now.

That being said, a few things he's done have disappointed me.
>Michelle Fields
>holding up people like Jared Taylor as "the Alt Right", and saying the define the entire group

Would buy dinner for and have a conversation with/10.

He's gone full shekels again
Sterotypical jew
Sweaty
Ugly
Terrible Teeth
Long nose
Ugly hunchback

Who?

That seems highly inappropriate for a Mongolian yu-gi-oh enthusiast discussion

The fact of the matter is, all of his "criticism" of Trump is BS. He keeps talking about how he doesn't like how people "say/think hes a conservative"
Literally no one thinks that Trump is a conservative.

And thats his main stalking point about Never Trump.

He was on Louder with Crowder a couple weeks ago, and when he talked about his stance, he went into about after when Hillary wins, according to him.

And I just stood there and stared. I realized that hes a fucking idiot if he thought that conservatism has any future if Trump loses.

I'd caught on a while ago to the dangers of this election if Hillary wins, but Rush hit home the other week when he read the Flight 93 Election piece.

The Right, period, has no future if Trump doesn't win. The Left wants to wipe us out for good, and irreversibly change this country with amnesty and gun control, which they will get if Hillary gets to nominate a Supreme Court Justice.

America is in such a dire situation right now, and he is just throwing a tantrum because he couldn't get his way.

I hate his voice, and he is white knight bitch

spbs

He's awesome his video is one of my top 10 for 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM