>everyone has 4chanx
>instant redirect to archives
I dont see that working out too well

>on a rare page that most people don't even get because they have an extension
not the bightest idea

>everyone has 4chanX
Not the newfags (70% of Cred Forums)

i for one welcome our new indie shill masters

I think plenty of new people don't have 4chanx and are still getting cucked out of deleted posts and redirects

Snowden has been a faggot lately. He used to be cool. He should get back on the right footing like Assange.

Make Snowden Great Again.

I honestly don't know how you could browse Cred Forums without regex filters. I get around 70 hidden threads a day.

> having mascots enabled
Fucking cucks get off my board

>I get around 70 hidden threads
at a time*

>he knows what this is
Fucking cuck get off my board

Both of you cucks knowing and now I know

Im not a virgin so I dont watch animu

Doesn't that make you more likely to be a cuck? The only guarantee that you're not a cuck is if you're a virgin.

Checkmate normies

I manage just fine.

This is literally the worst thing to happen to Cred Forums.

Fuck this. Snowden is a traitor to the United States.

>The only guarantee that you're not a cuck is if you're a virgin.
bullshit. you can watch your wife getting fucked by a bull even while being a virgin. that makes you even more cucked than the regular alpha pozzcuckold. you want to know what this is?

>Snowden
>Traitor
OH BOI

>He thinks Snowden isn't a traitor.

So you're voting for Shillary too, right?

more like cia mole used to damage the nsa to git mo money fo dem programs

>Snowden is a traitor

Shitty bait

Well, let me explain it to you anyway.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

hiroshima sold us out

So does literally no one remember this?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67772911/

he's WAY more hands-off than moot was

we can get away with far more shit with Hiroshima

Almost made me lose my lunch.

This too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary

>not using proto-plex regex
costanzainabattingcagelookingbemused.jpg

>Snowden is a traitor
So you're voting for Shillary too, right?

RIP Yotsuba.

>citation needed
Welp, I guess you guys forgot. Not like it matters to me anyway, I don't have the big info ((they)) would be looking for.

What does it mean.

doesn't the 404 page redirect you after like 10 seconds?

This.

Better Hiroshima than someone who wants to censor kike, nigger, and gook.

>no Yotsuba on 404s
Looks like the japs are ready for a another nuke

Big Brother is watching you jerk off to anime.

Anyone else going to see Snowden tomorrow?
Kinda hyped

You could look in the archives, but here's a tl;dr
>weird ad only on Cred Forums that directs to a post about huge habbenings in yurop (this was before May the 1st)
>user says May the 1st will be the big one, nothing happens (well, aside from all the shit we've seen this year in respect to ISIS)
>couple of events in Cred Forums that could maybe perhaps be warrant canaries
>ad about a patent for a device/project that would allow screens to shoot subliminal info into you
You could say this is full-on RPing and the longcat canary meant nothing, but this time it's rather obvious.

Thats because Hiro isn't an American citizen who has to worry about this website violating American laws/upsetting jews that will get him thrown in jail.

its going to happen soon

Fuck off tripfag. The gov have no fucking right to put his fingers in my ass, Snowden is a modern hero, or a very elaborate coverted operation.

Fuck off Kevin.
Go back to your hug box in Madoka threads.