>uses minority previlage
>hates it when people remind her

women arent funny.

>Comedian

Wouldn't even call zhe that.

>Female
>Comedian

Pick one.

Humor is inherently a male construction and women can only poorly imitate comedy.

Fine we will stop calling ''female comedians'' comedians all together because they are not funny.

More like female ape

Technically the term is "Comedienne."

same thing happens with men
>male nurse
>male nanny
and so on

Female comedian is code for sucks.

Nice Winston cosplay

nice strawman drumpfkins. care to put forth an actual argument?

Isn't she trying to say the opposite of "muh vagina?" Seems like she's saying she doesn't want to be known for her vagina.

>he wants me to believe harambe has a facebook account
harambe is dead you cant fool me heathen

No I wouldn't.

I'd say "comedienne".

fpbp

> racism aside
How does anyone call this thing even somewhat attractive? She has a jaw that is equivalent of an ape's...

Female comedian is a oxymoron. It's just there to warn us that somthing unfunny and uncomfortable is coming.

It is even human, thought?

quiet down harambe

We should also stop differentiating between 'male' athletes and 'female' athlete, they're all athletes, stop this segregation and let them compete equally.

I hate that we call her a comedian, too.

She's suppose to be a comedian?

Tell that to feminists.

it's like special olympics. we need to temper our expectations and not use words too loosely.

> strawman

> tfw half of the replies are actually good arguments

Nobody calls her a comedian

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOUR CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

Because "female comedian" is a joke in itself

Hideous creature

She hates being called female? Why?

No, she wants to be able to make vagina jokes without anyone calling her out.

They say female comedian to avoid being accused of bait and switch when people spend money to see comedians and all they get is muh vagina jokes for an hour

female means bad

Male comedians have the capacity to be funny

She's a male comedian then

>Comedian

cómico vs cómica
Fucking feminists are racist motherfuckers, thinking the world revolves around English.

The professional comedy scene is dominated by men, a professional female comedian is a rare thing hence it being emphasized.

I would take this as a compliment rather than an insult.

>Harambe actually thought this was sexy

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

Harambe will be brought back to life.

1010 one art please

That thing is a female? News to me....

If she wasn't female she wouldn't be considered a comedian. She'd be flat broke and working at mcdonalds.

>babbies first week on Cred Forums

Underrated mate

she actually got a point though

people love to brag that they are the "first female whatever", "first gay whatever", which is very annoying

>complains about sexism
>entire routine is "AW HELLLLL NAW GIRL I WUZ LIKE VAGINA! HA HA!"

Nice strawman shillkin. Care to put forth an actual argument that actual makes you look smart?

Do you have any clue what a strawman argument actually is?

Hint: blatant mockery is not an argument

She actually has a point. Calling her a female comedian is also kinda redundant when you mention her name in the same sentence.

Girls rule, women are funny, get over it.

It's not strawman to say she got a gig because she is a black/dyke female comedian. There is a niche in mass media for lesbians & black females, especially in comedy, for white audiences.

She's not funny, she's just fat/black/and a dyke. Her comedy career is just because she's an abnormal demographic, not because she's funny.

>white

The first pic wasn't even a fucking argument, do you know how this fucking works? It was just "her" saying "HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT I AM FEMALE!" and getting buttblasted over something trivial that not even 4 year olds get upset about.

And none of those replies were intended to be arguments, half were pointing out that "she" looks like a fucking ape and the other half was saying that "she" is using the term comedian too loosely. Besides her entire act revolves around
>muh vagina
>Im black haha bix nood

>nigger
Fock outo

>Says the North Mexican

this creature is lucky anyone considers it female, much less a comedian.

This has always been one of the arguments against girl gamer or even femanon. Drawing attention to being a woman is simply what they do.

Actually I just say unfunny

Yet we say Male Nurse and no one blinks a fucking eye

Anyone here ever seen the episode of always sunny where they pretty much make fun of female comedians by making Dee think people actually think vagina jokes are funny?

I feel bad for black people, when hollywood pics such an ugly waked out nut job to be the token black. They are trying to prove how PC they are, by being super racist with their stereotyping.

Is this creature really suppose to represent a black woman? I know so many better examples, why are they pushing this monster on us. This is such a step back in progress. What a joke.

Oprah must be so dissapointed.

Her point is bad because if she had to compete with men she would never get a gig.

The qualifier "female" is the only reason she is famous as a comedian. Period. It's the same as women's athletics.

as I heard a muslim classmate once say,
"Why the fuck should I care?"

someone post her nudes plox

got to let people know in case they were expecting comedy

yeah, but in this bitch's case an exception should be made bc its hard to discern her gender due to ugliness

DUDE LIKE I'M SO FAT EVERY TIME I EAT MY VAGINA GROWS 5 POUNDS BIGGER XDDDDDDDDDD

How else would the audience know she hasn't a dude?

This.

Tampon jokes inbound.

Wait, so NOW the left wants to be judged on individual merit alone?

Sorry, too late.

as if that was far fetched

It's because when you'd just say 'comedian' in stead of 'female comedian', there'd be no way to immediately know you're dealing with a bad, unfunny comedian.

> Shame they shot her at that
> ZOO
> O
> O

Here's that reply you wanted.

More men are comedians so to differentiate we say "female" comedian. We also say "male" nurse because nursing is predominantly occupied by women. Why are leftists so dumb?

i've yet to hear anybody call her a comedian.
she no funny
isn't the word comedienne anyways?

She was the one redeeming part in the new Ghostbusters desu senpai.

No one is calling you a comedian let alone accusing you of being female.

>Female comedian
>Comedian
She is neither.

>female
>comedian

...oh, he did make me laff

TRIGGER WARNING

Well, then she sure as hell isn't a stand up comedian, considering her knuckles touch the floor.

it's difficult to say comedian when the person in question lacks any form of humor.

I hate being called a women's rights activist. Do you say men's rights activist? No. You just say human rights activist.

She'd have to be funny first.

Ugliest male comedian I've ever seen srs.

It can't be real.

Nobody calls him a female

>female
>black
>comedian

>lmao, white boiis dicks r small amirire
>y whitey so cray cray?
>slaves lol
>I did a thing once

Absolutely this. The things liberals are willing to get upset about is amusing.

SHE WASN'T EVEN A REAL COMEDIAN JUST A COMEDIC ACTOR FUCKIN REEEEEE

How rude!

i haven't seen a funny female """"comedian"""" so the female part is there to distinguish the shit from the good-mediocre comedians.

>Im am a stand up comedian

>Leslie Jones
I swear I thought her name a Harambe. You bunch are going to end up getting me died or something.

>that ape
>female
>comedian
Wew.

As for her statement, I rarely hear people say female comedian thanks to this little thing people base conversations on called context. A normal conversation between two people would go something along the lines of "hey have you seen Leslie Jones?, I think she's a bad comedian" and thus in most instances by saying her name in context makes saying female comedian redundant. As for other situations idk man. Typically when it comes to pronouns regarding career positions most careers when described are assumed to be in the male orientation, unless they're traditionally female held roles, such as "male nurse". It's just the use of language, built around hundreds of years of societal roles. And at the end of the day it really isn't a huge problem, unless you just need something to complain about.

It's to let people know they should lower their standards. Start being as funny as male comedians, and we'll drop the "female".

RIP Harambe

no, because females cannot into jokes
Girls are almost never funny

she cant be called a comedian because she isnt funny

because we need a way to know which comedians will and won't be good