Why the Left Truly Fears Pepe

Allow me to explain by linking this, it's probably the most important video people need to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtREnrZM43o

They are losing their core voter base: people. And it's happening online.

Posters on Cred Forums, generally, come from many walks of life, and you'll find that there are secularists getting along with atheists. Blacks with whites. There's tribal respect that transcends ethnicity, gender, etc. It just happens to be conservative, communally.

The left doesn't trust us to live side by side in some utopia where you don't have to be oppressed to succeed.

Pic related: What if this was OKAY to be funny and no one wanted to kill each other over it because humans can't take a joke anymore.

>The left doesn't trust us to live side by side in some utopia where you don't have to be oppressed to succeed.

They're not wrong, I'd genocide niggers immediately

Shit.

It's young people.

They're losing their core voter base.

Leftist here. The fuck are you talking about?

Baby boomers aren't posting Pepe memes.

Young people are.

Young people are not voting for Hillary Clinton.

I don't think there is any fear, liberals just like to label everything, because without labels most of their arguments are complete shit.

This. The next generation of conservatives are leaning right instead of left, which is freaking out liberals.

Baby Boomer here: you whippersnappers could not be more wrong.

Liberals quit having kids 20+ years ago.

>next generation of conservatives are leaning right instead of left

Yea. I just realized how stupid that sentence was.

IMHO, the left does not fear Pepe. Pepe is just a convenient target in hopes of neutralizing some of the sting that places like Cred Forums has when posting on social media. They are trying to discredit Pepe but they know that Pepe is just the tip of the meme spear that they fear the most. They truly fear that most people who read and post on places like Cred Forums or agree with our ideas have broken the conditioning. We have taken the red pill and they know we can never be reprogrammed against our will. We have the advantage in that most of us are looking for freedom of some type. Freedom from their system and politics or freedom from the bullshit of life. Our freedom is their ultimate fear. Pepe is just our way to express our desire for freedom and rebellion.

Just look at this smug fucking face. It's the face of winning, and amusement at someone else's failures. Can you sense any nervousness, any upset, or any fear in that face?

Pepe that glorious smug bastard.

You can post anything without fear with Pepe by your side.

It is getting pretty comfy isnt it

They know Pepe is a hispanic name? right?

k

Top kek.

We're a real multicultural community.

Democrats hate us because they can't pull it off themselves.

Thats typical

You can see relative numbers in 08. I think the number was 12% of Clinton supporters shifted their vote to McCain or didnt vote at all.

Yes we are going to vote for Hillary just like we voted for Obama.