Reminder that the richest man ever was black. Mansa Musa I

Reminder that the richest man ever was black. Mansa Musa I.

Actually it was a Rothschild.

Show me proof faglord

No we has even richer

>a
>FUCKING
>LEAAAAAAF

WE WUZ RICH

Is that the nog who lived in a literal sand-castle and entire history is essentially a myth?

Really makes you think

That's not Marcus Licinius Crassus.

Why did you post a picture of Joao of Portugal?

Plus he ia a muslin kek

It was Montezuma

WE

Crassus was the wealthiest man in Roman history. Mansa Musa was the wealthiest man in world history and probably had more money than Crassus, Pompey and Caesar put together

Does he look Portuguese to you?

Kek he was a muslim

its a meme you idiot. Also, mansa musa is not the richest man in history. That's just folklore created by afrocentrists

By basically being born on a pile of gold.
And he squandered his wealth in the BIGGEST NIGGA MOMENT IN HISTORY, crashing SEVERAL economies in the process.

I know.

WUZ

Thankgoodness for the academics at celebrity.com for uncovering htis

Easy to be rich when your country runs on savery senpai

lel I kick his ass everytime i play, i played as ghandi once and kicked his ass.

yes

KANGZ

Africa basically has every natural resource niggers needed to succeed and they managed to fuck it up. Could you imagine how fucked all the other races would be if white people started on a continent with iron, gold, titanium ore, diamonds fucking everywhere, oil fucking everywhere and edible plants and animals fucking everywhere? Everyone would basically be our slaves bowing down to us and we probably would have colonized Mars by now.

White people wrecked enemies with bronze and iron weapons. Imagine if we developed titanium weapons in ancient times. Also, Hannibal's trained elephants were badass.

Wealth is a societal concept his riches could be interpreted as nothing if it were to be seen so thus this niggers wealth is nothing but old news you can fuck right off

[Citation Needed]
Besides, technically Augustus was richer than the lot put together. But Crassus was the richest individual.

Prove it yo!

And he accomplished what exactly with his wealth other than accidentally tanking the Arabian economy through currency devaluation?

Let's see his tax returns.

HOL UP

The delegates, Mansa musa