What is the most degenerate race in your country?

In Brazil I have to say the whites.
Even though the darker people are the ones who appear to be more degenerate worldwide, it is because they are the absolute majority (NEVER FALL FOR THE 50% WHITE BRAZILIAN MEME), whites here are:
>cucked
>sjw
>leftists
>hate themselves
>massive sexual promiscuity
>anti family
>self destructive drug addicts, heavy drinkers
And in your country?

brazilians
>women flock over the white guys
>the men have an inferiority complex and try to compensate, they all have the same haircut
>love to brag about their "culture" MUH STEAKHOUSE MUH Guaraná Antarctica MUH FUTBOL
>they somehow think they are better than nigges when more than half have nigger genes
>wish they were white when literally no white person considers them white

>Even though the darker people are the ones who appear to be more degenerate worldwide, it is because they are the absolute majority

No it's because they are. In every white country the darky minority is always more criminal and STD riddled. They have high rates of inbreeding, rape rates and homicide rates.

Don't delude yourself.

brazilians here are kinda a problem that nobody is talking about.

I can't remember seeing many ''white brazillians''. Are those some kind of mulattoes that just happend to have a lighter shade of black?

Moroccans

our Indians.

I'm talking about degeneration not criminal activities here, not that being a criminal is not degenerated but most criminals are not cucked.
kek, do they badmouth Brazil too? I guess they either say they hate that shit or that Brazil is so great (which is probably why they fucking left am I right)
No, Italian/Portuguese white, not Scandinavia/English white.

To be quite honest the most self destructive and cucked people I've seen in the USA are whites, and those who are liberals are even worse.
We have always been there, we're contained in Miami though, probably California too, I hope we start going to white states.

K

FUCK OFF, NORDESTINO DE MERDA
GO SUCK A COCK, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Note:
Aécio is The Right Wing Politician
Dilma is The Left Wing Politician

Note: The darker the color is, the more white the localization is.

Humans

Eat shit.

Sou Paulista, branco, descendente de gente de Trentino (norte da Itália) e Aécio não é de direita, é uma esquerda menos retardada apenas.
To só constando a merda da realidade viado.

Ele é do PSDB. Logo assim, centrista.
Olha a manifestação do PT, os gráficos não mentem, porra.

E outra, a maior parte dos nordestinos daqui de SP se declara como branco por algum motivo desconhecido.
O sul também está cheio de nordestinos, esse mapa deve ser de 1930.

Even the richest tribe are a bunch of degenerates. Except the ones who moved away from their reservation. The ones who stayed are literal welfare babies who get 3 different women pregnant and drink heavily at the bar. Talking about greenbay injuns. The older people are based and the awesome tribesmen of yore and the young are mexico tier.

>No, Italian/Portuguese white, not Scandinavia/English white.
Okay I can deal with pure Italian/Iberians being ''white'', but we're really sailing on dark waters when they're an unknown amount of negro/native blood in them.

>80-90% white (?)
This can't be real

I have no idea about those being "pure" also.
Most of the people who claim to be white are not even pure too. That map is REALLY fucked up, looks like it was made in 1930s.
But those VISUALLY CLEARLY WHITE, are under some serious, serious cuckendom.