Zhirinovsky BTFO Clinton on Russian television

How can one man be so based?

youtu.be/3mILSIyBKLs

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/1996/02/26/archive/zhirinovsky-rebukes-buchanan-for-snubbing-russians-overture
youtube.com/watch?v=JzAIhgaOLR0
youtube.com/watch?v=al4e--gYqDw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM
youtube.com/watch?v=kJrrP1gOmTM
youtube.com/watch?v=EeapVu4VUvc
wsj.com/articles/american-pundit-russians-love-to-hate-is-in-hot-demand-1457452420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is high energy

we give the Reds a lot of shit but they are alright

rekt

He is a jew btw, kek.

The Jewskys strike again!

doesn't matter, by his own words:

>He rhetorically asked, "Why should I reject Russian blood, Russian culture, Russian land, and fall in love with the Jewish people only because of that single drop of blood that my father left in my mother's body?"

Part Jewish, not fully.

Bump

They're not actually Red anymore.

Zhirik is a fucking beast, half Jew or not

jta.org/1996/02/26/archive/zhirinovsky-rebukes-buchanan-for-snubbing-russians-overture

"Russian ultranationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky has sent Pat Buchanan an abusive, obscenity-filled letter after the Republican presidential hopeful refused to be associated with Zhirinovsky’s politics.

“You care crap, Pat,” Zhirinovsky reportedly wrote. “You filled your pants as soon as you got my congratulations. Who are you afraid of? Zionists?”

Zhirinovsky’s letter also contained sarcastic suggestions that he would like to see Jews “dominating government and the parliaments of all countries.”

It was sent this week after Zhirinovsky was apparently stung by Buchanan’s effort to distance himself from a previous message Zhirinovsky sent congratulating Buchanan on his victory last week in the New Hampshire primary.

In that earlier message, the leader of Russia’s Liberal Democratic Party referred approvingly to a comment Buchanan made repeatedly in the months preceding the 1991 Gulf War that the U.S. Congress is “Israeli-occupied territory.”

“We have the same situation in Russia,” Zhirinovsky’s earlier message continued. “The United States and Russia are not free countries, but are under occupation.”

“So, to survive, we could set aside places on U.S. and Russian territories to deport this small but troublesome tribe.”

So I suppose this is where the whole "ZOG" thing came from? Zionist occupied government

Zhirinovsky on the Christian genocide:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzAIhgaOLR0

Zhirik on a tear:

youtube.com/watch?v=al4e--gYqDw

Zhirinovsky trolling McCain:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM

I don't know a lot about Russians but why would trump being on good terms with Russia be a bad thing?

Do Russians hate Americans? Any Russians here that can explain?

Op is a moron

Zhirinovsky rips Ukrainian journalist a new one at a press conference:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJrrP1gOmTM

He's just a clown. No one takes him seriously

No Russians don't hate Americans, they hate the government here which has promoted a policy of hostility and borderline confrontation via encircling their border.

The only people who think that being on good terms with Russia = bad, are warmongering neocons who want war with Russia.

>the government here
THE STUPED MONKEY

>(((Micheal Bohm)))

This guy represents American media on a lot of Russian political TV debates.

His dad was a Jew but I don't think he considers himself one of the tribe people.

rare flag
what are his points? Let me guess blahblah democracy blahblah west is good blahblah it's Putin's fault.

Why is an American even there in the first place? Not like we have Russians at our debates, unless you count that Slovenian communist guy sometimes.

He's very funny, we vote for his party mostly due to his entertaining behavior, to make Russian politics not so boring. In fact, he doesn't have too much influence, he's just making money from his political status.

Zhirinovsky on women:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeapVu4VUvc

(couldn't find the original upload of this)

He's very liberal but doesn't like to discuss Putin or Kremlin because of fear of loosing his comfy job. Most of the time he is on both sides of the issue, like the sleazy Jew that he is. I can't even recall exactly what he usually says but it's mostly some gibberish about how some people in America like blue or red and what the media thinks about it. He never talks about the big media lies and usually dodges those questions by saying that some people might have different opinions or some shit. Most of the time he doesn't make sense at all.

I was going to include wah wah gay rights and thought he wouldn't actually be that big of a faggot, but he is, of course.

>In 2013, Mr. Bohm said in one of his first TV appearances that Russia was “at a primitive stage” on gay rights.

wsj.com/articles/american-pundit-russians-love-to-hate-is-in-hot-demand-1457452420

rare flag

nigga, r u retarded or something?

He has russian wife and lives here.

Yep he's a perfect example of how the (((media))) is pushing degeneracy onto the masses. The good thing is that the Russians are aware of his dirty tricks and don't take him seriously.

>inb4 oy vey change tactics the goyim know

how is it not rare? You rarely see it

He's not a jew, his dad is a lawyer!

Is it safe to assume that Russians hate Hillary Clinton?

Based fucking Russia. I'm moving there if Trump doesn't win. It's the least degenerate country on the planet.

American politics thrill the whole world.

this statement is not correct
russia is a degenerate shithole. learn russian, move to russia, but be prepared to accept that life there is much worse off than in america.

t. lived in russia for 2 years after college

i enjoy it there, but i also accept that it is a cesspool of degeneracy, corruption, and poverty