Wow. Just wow

Wow. Just wow.

9news.com.au/world/2016/09/17/12/52/donald-trump-alludes-to-hillary-clinton-assassination-in-speech

How can anyone possible defend him now? Is this the end of his campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh-Wk70BGhg
youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio
youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI
foreignpolicyjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/110402-France-client-gold-State-Dept.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we can't be armed, neither she.

1/10 post, mate.

should*

>literally no defense
Figures.

he's said the same thing about Obama

if the nigger in office hates guns so much, maybe he should disarm his secret service

see how he does then

for 5 cents you just defended her KEK.

>Trump talks about how Hillary is gated and surrounded by body guards with guns, and she should live without them like the people she wants to disarm to get perspective
>TRUMP WANTS TO KILL HILLARY CLINTON

I hate you mainstream media.

He's literally asking for them to be assassinated. He's said it multiple times throughout his campaign, and it's destroyed him in the polls. Get ready for a +10 Clinton poll as the American people are reminded of how Trump can't avoid putting his foot in his mouth.

Thank you for drumpfing the record.

.003 drumpfcoins have been deposited into your account.

It's only the truth.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOUR CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF

0.02 Drumpfcoins have been deposited into your account.

Seriously, this dogwhistle threat is indefensible. He's getting destroyed in the comments on the article by people who can push aside partisan politics for a moment, think critically, and actually see Trumpft for the racist, sexist thug he actually is.

>/thread
fpbp

Fuck off, kiwi.

He's getting everyone to talk about how Hillary is going to take guns away you retard. I was at the rally today when he said it
>do you even persuade

>no proofs

aussies trying to make up lost ground since canada has been out-shitposting them.
Sad!

>threatening to kill a presidential nominee is persuasive speech

It's just one blunder after another at this stage, yet drumpfettes will still defend him.

>le shitpost x--DDD

>literally no proof
figures

way to prove me right faggot

Did you even listen to the video? The evidence couldn't be more clear.

Stupid trumpets.

>people too stupid to realize he's saying she will never do it because she actually knows that guns protect people despite wanting to take American's guns

The most valiant and decorated of Australian shitposters look at you with disgust and dismay.

Probably a fucking abo anyway.

0.25 pesos have been awarded to your ShekelBank™ account for your attempt to correct the record.

He didn't "threaten" anyone. I say we pass a law to take your guns away, let everyone know, and then see what happens.

>listen to the video
get a load of this shill
>i was there you faggot

calling out the hypocrisy of the left's stance on gun rights is not a threat
faggot

You're doing the right thing, user.

That is why I am voting for him.

.02 Drumpfcoin vouchers have been deposited in your account. Drumpfshill, I know all about you already. You're not going to come in here and subvert this thread with your low IQ retardation. Just watch the video.

All Drumpf can do is bluster. He's a fucking moron who can't help but put his foot in his mouth. The fact that he's threatening a woman should prove to you that he's unfit for high office.

Maybe you had something in your ears, drumpfshill, but the video couldn't be more clear.

>another drumpfag who didn't watch the video on the article

Someone has to.

when does he say someone should kill Hillary?

>1 Vietnamese Dong (~$9 AUS) have been deposited into your account

You can't even come up with original content. Blatantly coping with the CTR shills crap and more importantly you are idiotically choosing to believe that this and the previous comment were insinuations or veiled threats of assassination when clearly to anyone who isn't drowning in political dogma that first instance was referring to the political lobbying power of pro 2A people and this instance was calling out the hypocrisy of a person surrounded by armed guards calling for gun control.

Jeez $9aus a post is a good deal, that's 6USD
Sign me up

The only questionable thing he's ever said was claiming he could shoot one of his supporters and everyone would still love him.

Like, severely questionable.

This isn't anything. This new shit isn't a threat. It's literally just out-of-context bullshit from retards.

Media wants him to say that so badly they're hallucinating it.

You all are probably as ugly inside and out as Pepe, a great irony.
Nothing more searingly infuriating that the smug look of satisfaction on the face of the weak dragging down what's good in the world to its level. All because the light is too good natured to stomp on the neck of the bad when it can.

oy vey goyim

Yeah, they're getting played again. And just in time for the debate, too.

>acting ignorant of dog whistle politics.

When Trump says "maybe some of those second amendment people could do something about her" that IMPLIES the second ammendment should be used to kill politicians.

Then the US should surrender it's military in the name of peace and see what happens.
STFU dumbass
>implying political figures don't need protection

post the original faggot

>Hillary says "no one needs [X weapons]

>Ok, so YOU get rid of yours first

>B-baka! IMPORTANT people should get to have guns....just not the prolet-er..."average american"

It's a joke. I'm insulting the value of the Australian Dollar by saying one Vietnamese Dong (Yes, that is the name of their currency) is worth more than $1 AUS.

the sound system was pretty loud at the rally. pretty sure i heard him fucking perfectly from my good seat. you're a faggot with cognitive dissonance

you sound like this to me when you type

youtube.com/watch?v=eh-Wk70BGhg

>what is a dog whistle
>what is rhetoric

Listen to the video.

>0.00000000000000000000000001 Drumpfcoins have been deposited into your account.
Low effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio

He probably knows more than you and advocates gun control.

Guns are a tool to kill people. They weren't created for MUH TARGET PRACTICE, or MUH HUNTING. They were invented to kill efficiently, and accurately.

"B-b-but MUH RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS"
>Implying if there was ever a united revolution that barracks, armouries and police stations would not be raided for weaponry. Just look at the storming of Bastille in the french revolution.

He's done this multiple times. He would have stopped doing it after the first time if he didn't mean it. He deliberately talks this way in order to appeal to the type of people who show up to his rallies.

And you sound like the average stupid drumpf support who hasn't finished college when you type.

>Michelle Goldberg

So how exactly is that calling for an assassination?

3 Aussie pennies have been deposited into your account for this entire thread.

Low-energy! All this work put into trolling betas on a Tibetan antcollecting board?

Is your life tragic? Do you have nothing to live for anymore? Sad!

But don't worry kid, I'll definitely bet on you when it comes to the dogfighting match between you and Canada, it's gonna be a smash!

>black swimmer

Just stop, saged, if you're going to shill at least make me laugh while doing it. This isn't even leaf level autism

You're wrong but you're australian so what's new.

The fuck? That doesn't even logically follow. If everyone is disarmed there would be no fucking army. And political figures are just fucking people.
Also
>Implying the people don't need to b protected (kind of hard to be a political figure or have a country then)
>Implying the state (and those political figures) know best and can always be trusted and with never kill or enslave the people to maintain power. Oh wait that happens all the fucking time

America isn't immune to tyranny and corruption simply because it is America.

How the fuck are you this retarded...

you're right about me not finishing school. i have 6 more weeks of medical school to go. faggot

And just in time for the debate, too. But the media, goldfish-brained idiots they are, will take the b8 hook-line-and-sinker, rig some polls, declare DRUMPF BTFO HOW CAN WHITE MAN EVEN COMPETE XD for the umpteenth time and unwittingly turn this fucking election into a referendum on the 2nd amendment, in which Trump will absolutely dominate Hillary

Because they're morons

There is nothing wrong with killing certain people.

>(((Goldberg)))

This. This. This.

Sage

Is he wrong?

What shit b8. The argument even makes sense in context.

It's amazing how in tune liberals are with what ISIS wants, I wonder why.

The Nationalist
The False Equivalency Stater
The Bigot
The Racist
The Marginalized Bigot
The Murderer
The Anti-Semite

>nice cross section of Trumpistas we have here

Holy shit you are retarded.

If you think that dipahit knows more than anyone about anything you need to re-evaluate you life.

Yes guns are meant to kill people. That's the fucking point of self defense and bearing arms.... killing those who mean you arm for the sake of your own survival is a natural law and basic human right.

If you don't want to die don't fuck with other people. MAD worked pretty well in preventing nuclear a so far and it is a pretty simple concept.

But fundamental logical concepts don't mean shit when you can adjust use argument form authority fallacies right?

australia takes back the lead in the shitposting contest

you get a special place on my dick, baby

That's not false equivalency you tard...

That's not even an attempt at any equivalency.

>guns prevent people from attacking you
>defends Trump for saying Hillary should disarm her guards

You just contradicted yourself

The Angry Luddite

Spoodermen is taking over this thread

SHALL

Answered already. It's a dogwhistle.

>0.02 trumpcoins have been deposited in your account. Thanks for Making America Great Again!

Good argument.

Grats, bro, sincerely. Just a shame you didn't learn anything about being a respectable human being and calling out Drumpf's violent rhetoric when you see it.

Because dividing people is exactly what ISIS wants. What do you think they prefer? America being inclusive towards Muslims or America polarising the Muslim population against America through rhetoric, which they can then use to their advantage?

>muh guns

No one is saying you can't still go hunting, or target shooting, but there needs to be much stricter laws. Buying guns and ammo, only to collect dust under your bed so MAYBE, JUST MAYBE you can protect yourself from a robber is stupid, and you're just giving your hard earned money to the NRA and the military industrial complex. You guys are fucking pathetic. You do realise the only reason there aren't stricter laws is because the companies who gain tremendous amounts of money from the sale of firearms lobby against it, right?

"B-b-but I NEED A GUN TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST OTHER GUNS" Retard logic.

>oy vey! someone went against my echochamber better shut it down!
Who is the real "jew"

muh dog whistle

sounds like a meme term to cast shadow on statements you don't like

also, no way Kander beats Blunt this year

No you don't understand the point of his comment or what I am defending.

He was calling her a hypocrite for wanting gun control while being protected by people with guns. That's blatantly hypocritical.

No one is actually saying she should literally be disarmed it was a hypothetical proposal designed to outline the hypocrisy.

He said Hillary should disarm her guards if she was so anti gun.

NOT

>it was a hypothetical proposal designed to outline the hypocrisy.
It was invalid because she obviously needs Secret Service protection; which he himself enjoys as well.

No shit it's a complex issue when someone of political stature states they want gun control while at the same time being protected by armed guards.
Do you not grasp that there's nuance to this issue?

Welcome to dog whistle politics

Trump isn't a retard, per say, and is aware his support base is mainly compromised of racists and poor uneducated whites. Trump has hijacked the racist vote which normally begrudgingly supports a candidate just to keep a Democrat out of office except this time they have an actual candidate hence why his poll numbers are increasing and he's sapping support from everyone else.

His voters aren't going to stop supporting him unless he apologises and throws his racist and uneducated voters under the bus for his own reputation, otherwise he has their uncompromising loyalty.

Trump is smart in that regard, I'll admit.

DIE UNNECESSARILY DUE TO LAX GUN LAWS

comprised*

She's pro gun control and against violence with guns.

She's not pro getting shot because her Secret Service guards aren't armed.

Retard.

plz no bully america-chan

per se*

And that is why Americans hate her, she wants to disarm us. While she will have armed guards protecting her even if she loses the election, (which she will, unless she cheats)

sage the retard

Wow, I can't believe people take this obese clown seriously. The Secret Service is protecting a woman that could be attacked any moment, of course they should be the exception and allowed guns.

Now this is just empty rhetoric at least make an attempt....

You are implying nothing bad, like what's been happening all over the middle East recently, and what has happened all through out history will never happen in America because why? We're America? So it'll just never happen? Yet Trump is Hitler right? Didnt Hitler do a lot of fucked up shit?

Also I'm allowed to give my hard earned money to whoever I feel like, free country free market. And buying bulk ammo is cheaper and you buy in bulk for the same reason to buy a pack of toilet paper with several rolls and not just one sheet every time you take a shit.

Ammo goes fast when target shooting (practice) and guess what maybe some people like shooting targets get over it.

There aren't stricter laws because people like me who don't want our rights and freedoms (and he only things making people hesitate) taken away in the name of fear.

And no it's not a I needs guns to stop other guns argument. This isn't a fucking movie people aren't going to just become ninjas if you ban guns maintain their safety that way. And the police (people with guns) tend to be pretty power hungry and corrupt.

Or perhaps I am a respectable human being whose medical education in the classroom, in suburban and inner-city clinics and hospitals, and experiences in Miami have overall tilted me towards Trump.

And maybe you can't understand my reasoning very well without having my life experiences, or an access badge to a hospital. So we both do what we do

No, she's pro gun control and against violence with guns.

And she also wants to be protected.

>she wants to disarm us
So she can, what, unleash the hordes of Hell upon you? Grow the fuck up.

I agree. And fuck the NRA!

Trump has the white, conservative base on his side. All of them. That's what you mean. And there are plenty of racist blacks and Mexicans, you just don't hear about them. Because somehow merely by existing white men are keeping everyone else down.

And "dog whistle" is still a meme term unless there's a clear insinuation. In this case Trump was making a rhetorical point about the practical need for safety by possessing guns versus supporting stricter gun control laws.

>Now this is just empty rhetoric at least make an attempt....

What is it about that quote there that you can't also say about Trump's rhetoric?

>Hurrrr, I have the secret sauce plans to defeat terrorism and stop crime, just let me get in office first

Boobies

>ITT: Corrected Records

Assassination is pointless, she's so sick she'll be dead soon anyways

It's #DIAPERTIME

>Now this is just empty rhetoric at least make an attempt....
I was insinuating that he's uneducated because he doesn't know what false equivalency is.
Learn to connect some dots.

It's a false nuance! Violent intent is completely independent of the tool.

You really think if we banned guns she wouldn't have, want and still need armed guards?

An person with a sharp pencil could probably kill her if they got close enough but they can't because of people with guns.

If we were the only country in the world with nukes do you think anyone would dare to challenge us? Do you think we would give them up just because no one else has them?

Well, yeah, as she did in Waco and Libya.

This really reeks of the same desperation she had in 08 when Obama was blacking her ass and it didn't work then and it won't work now.

Dude you are no American, get the fuck outta here.

Mexico has harsh penalties for gun possession, go there you piece of human filth.

Except you are the one who doesn't know what false equivalency is. Hell you don't even know what any equivalency is obviously.

To make a false equivalency fallacy you have to actually imply something is equivalent to something else.

That never happened.

>dog whistles exist outside of the Democrat party.

Ya, no... that's an exclusive trait of the left.

Waco...

Yeah Lybia was a miscalculation. So what. We have shit to do. We don't idly stand by and let the world go to shit when you're the preeminent super power. Grow up and learn about life's shades of gray.

Context.
We are discussing this one comment and gun control in general.

Not Trumps other shit.

Stay on point.

Only a retard doesn't understand his point. I.e Hillary while surrounded by armed guards, is calling for he public to be disarmed

You sound too smart to believe in Trump

What. You couldn't get into a decent Sjw program?

Except the tool is the method of violence.

Hmmmm, I don't see your point. You're saying Hillary wants to be the only one with control of the guns?

How heavily misconstrued. He has said this multiple times because she hates the 2nd amendment.

Liberals are beyond retarded.

>He probably knows more than you and advocates gun control.

No he doesn't. He just learned how to take apart an AR-15. Everyone who joins the army literally learns to do that.

>Guns are a tool to kill people. They weren't created for MUH TARGET PRACTICE, or MUH HUNTING. They were invented to kill efficiently, and accurately.

Stating the obvious. Not an argument.

>"B-b-but MUH RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS"
> >Implying if there was ever a united revolution that barracks, armouries and police stations would not be raided for weaponry. Just look at the storming of Bastille in the french revolution.

The right to bear arms is there so that people don't have to storm a police station, don't have to steal ammo, etc. Besides that, police, national guard, etc. are pretty fucking good at being prepared for that. People will never reach the armories, be torn apart by dogs, and gassed. Your point is empty.

Your entire post is not an Argument.

Trump NEVER stays on point.

>We don't idly stand by and let the world go to shit when you're the preeminent super power.
You honestly think Libya was about being the "world police"?

Why do anti-Trump and demoralization threads always get spammed on Friday nights?

He also seems to imply armed self defence is only permissible for certain people. Ie Hillary

The headlines show why 80% of under 50s don't trust the msm

>Aussie fag stretches the truth because he feels scared and butthurt at the chance that his political opponent may have made a legitimate point

If she wants to take our guns, then she shouldn't have them to defend herself either. The bitch is a notorious for her gun grabbing rhetoric. Quit being a dishonest pile of shit and at least attack his argument directly instead of using purposeful misrepresentations and strawmen.

>alludes to clinton assasination
hillary supporters really are blatant liars/retards.

Hillary wants to change the 2nd ammendment and ban the right to carry, he just suggested that she starts by removing her bodyguards if she really means people shouldn't carry guns, because it's pretty hypocritical to say.. people can't have guns and then herself walk around with a lot of bodyguards on a regular basis.

And MSM is Trumped again. Baited into making ridiculous statements over nothing and trying to put words into Big Don's mouth. They STILL fail to understand that this is what makes people hate them. Only their most loyal drones buy the MSM name calling. Everyone else goes "wow, Trump wasn't saying that at all. What a load of shit. Maybe Trump is getting a bad wrap". So keep it up MSM. Your name calling is all you have left, all you know, all you can muster - and it doesn't work anymore. Great times Cred Forums, great times. MAGA!

*removing weapons from her bodyguards.

>dropped the US dollar

How does One "drop the dollar?"

Fucking lol

These men were merely lesser Trumps clinging to their despotism by touting conspiracy theories about the "Evil West" and threatening to "drop the dollar" as a last ghasp effort at appearing in control.
You can't drop the dollar. Dropping the dollar is like dropping one drop of rain for another in the bucket.

STOP

And you sound like a dumb ass who can't hold an argument based on fundamental concepts and resorts listing off fallacies whenever you lack a thought out response.

Recognizing the hypocrisy of " people shouldn't have guns, guns are bad.... well except me, and my personal security team, and the army I might be the future commander in chief of.." does not mean I support the person who happened to point it out...

Only huff post Sjw retards believes these headlines now and it's basically a very limited echo chamber now.

Why the hell would we need to shill for Trump on a board that dominantly supports trump?

So you are emulating him?

Nice.

B8
Faggot
Sage
Weapons aren't kept in barracks.
Ammunition isn't kept in armories
Good luck getting onto a military post in a crisis situation.
That shit will be locked down tighter than your little sister's cunt before I ploughed her field.
Active barriers
Armed guards
Armored vehicles with remote operated turret systems (C.R.O.W.S.)

Sage

>It's only the truth.

It's the truth you want to hear.

And that tool can vary.

She might. Regardless it is irrefutably hypocritical to simultaneously want to not let people have guns while surrounding yourself with people wielding guns.

This is the level of retardation of hillary supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI

'someone' told them trump is bad, but they don't really have a clue about what he stands for or what he has said.. just watch their faces when they answered trump on all of them and then they find out hillary said all of that.

Literally retardation level or near oblivious to anything political is what hillary supporters are.. 'trump is bad vote for hillary cause womenz' that's about it rest they don't have a clue about.

Because the babbies are out of school for the weekend and don't have to get up at 730 in the morning.

This may be a bunch of shitposting, but still good practice for identifying CTR infiltrators. Your efforts are commendable lads.

Carry on

I wish i could see what state you are posting from. you sound like you are from melbourne.

Oooh, look at me! I have the intellectual nimbleness to entertain both sides of the argument!
Anyone who would posit an attack upon me or my statements obviously was too dense to grasp the fact that I was defending a point I didn't believe in!

Okay well now that that's over, I'm sorry for having given you the benefit of the doubt in not being an idiot. I was clearly mistaken.

For one thing, you even giving a point to the whole "well except me and my personal guard, and the army I might be commander in chief of..", you even breathing life into that idea flat obtuse.

Yes people need guns SOMETIMES to protect themselves, others, or their nation. NO people shouldn't inflict violence on others WITH GUNS. YES we should make efforts to ensure that people who are dangerous are not allowed to get guns.

We already did this story before.

How fucking desperate are you shills?

SHUT. IT. DOWN. NOW.

Are gun nuts just retarded psychopaths or something? Why don't countries need reasonable gun control? You can't even fucking go to the movies in the good ol' US of A, or a university or send your kids to school without worrying about them being shot to death and never seeing them again.

>hurr durr da big bad ebil gummberment is try n' take muh gunz!!
No one is advocating that, just sensible things like background checks, magazine limits, and banning military style semi-automatic weapons, and having guns registered to keep them out the hands of psychotic mass murderers. Gun nuts need to stop being so fucking paranoid as no one is going to take your guns away.

Also, fuck the constitution, the founders, and whatever bullshit Locke thought about "Natural law". America is in the 21st century. Why should a country be dictated by what some old dead guys believed two and a half centuries ago? It's no longer relevant today, The constitution is outdated.

It's still surprising.

Trump's first response to Orlando was a dog whistle to his supporters that Obama was a secret Muslim that supported ISIS. Then he doubled down and insinuated that members of the US military (the most respected and admired institution in America) were a pack of crooks and thieves.

He has a habit of stepping on his dick, and that makes him unfit for president.

>another .0025 drumpfcoins have entered your account
Watch the video. Only an idiot would think this.

You tell me, DrumpfTheRecord.

Nothing but the truth here, senpai. Sorry if it hurts your feefees.

Shills furious msm accidentally outed Hillary as birther #1

Was a bad day for her

How come there isn't a movement against MSM?

I'm talking boycotts of cable service providers, mass protests at their headquarters, master memes like the MSM has never witnessed before

We have the power. I think it is time we used it

What would they say about us? "Protesters upset over slanderous, biased media"... ?
I'm sick of this shit, and there is enough people in America who feel the same way.

We need a website, a coordinator, and a marketing manager to start to set this all up.

We're here to take down this corrupted system that worships the false idol of the dollar. It's time to stand up and change that

The record is definitely being corrected tonight

Saying that he is alluding to an assassination is just a red herring do distract from the actual point of what he was saying.

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of Democratic policies (gun control) vs her actions (surrounded by armed gunmen). Saying that he's "hinting" at her assassination is an intentional misunderstanding and taking his words out of context.

How is that for a defense?

>Yet Trump is Hitler right? Didnt Hitler do a lot of fucked up shit?

>pepe nazi

Oh, the irony. This is why it's hard to kill an idealism with no boundaries or principles.

>back to tumblr

Wtf I love guns now but only when they're in bodyguards. For everyone else there's the police :D

There it is again

I do believe in the point just the person or all of their other points.

That's a retarded assumption.

The rest of your points we actually do agree the only difference is that you actually trust, without hesitation, that when she says all she wants to do is stop bad dangerous people from getting guns that that is the the truth and the whole truth.

That is an idiotically naive gamble.

If I told you I only wanted to study with your sister that doesn't mean I'm not really trying to fuck your sister...

Death by 1000 cuts is very real when you have a system where things be okay based of "political precedence" alone.

Most gun control supporters admit that this is just the first step and ultimately they want total ban and disarmament.

Diane Fienstien literally said so. Un-ironically she also made the statement that freedom of speech is intended for the educated individual not for any high school dropout to criticize the government on their $5 blog.

And you trust people like that to stop when they said they would?

Sarcasm.

Linked wrong person, whooops

see
I shitpost for free, family

rest assured that the blind will not lead the blind

the last again shall be first

you're trying way too hard, lad.

>DOG
>WHISTLE

Holy shit are retarded.

People cant even go to marathons either oh wait that was a bomb.... you mean violent people can commit violence even if we ban guns?! Say it aint so!

They aren't sensible they are retarded. Background checks already happened, you technically are registered (why do you think guns have serial numbers) , size of magazines is stupid that's like saying limiting beer bottles to 4oz will cut down on drunk driving.., 90% of firearms are semi auto. Its a basic action.

What is nationalizing the oil for 200 Alex?

But of course, you're so brainwashed by propaganda you won't believe me. So how about you get the message straight from Hillary herself in regards to Libya. I know you won't click the link since you'll actively avoid any and all evidence that breaks your confirmation bias, so I'm going to tell you it's a memo send to Hillary through her e-mail server detailing why the US needs to get involved in Libya so France won't lose Algeria to Libya by creating a North Africa Union based off the Gold Dinar.

foreignpolicyjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/110402-France-client-gold-State-Dept.pdf

Fuck you for wanting to fight wars against "despots" only to have thousands of Americans dead for fucking oil. The only people we should kill are the retards that want war, like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28
>wishes her nigger opponent would get shot like Kennedy. (about 3/4 into video)
This is why she lost in 2008

Well, that IS what the second amendment is for Kano

I think the problem with Trump is he assumes everyone else is at least of comparable genius iq to him and can get the gist of his message. You and the others like you prove elsewise.

yawn. what wow? this is standard ailes/limbaugh ratings gaming, media falls for it every time. trumpolini gets another few million worth of free publicity. he has gotten a free ride the whole campaign. media whores cannot kick him

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Yall, pls

I'd say he fucked up alright.

Hillary's poll numbers is about to surge the same way OP's dick does when he looks at another mans ass.

What kind of assassin starts with "pls disarm?". Is Jeb taking matters into his own hands?

well memed friendo, too bad your hypothesis is bunk

At least Cred Forums isn't a lost cause.